英语三单形式适当形式填空,

君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
广告剩余8秒
文档加载中
八年级英语(下)用所给词适当形式填空,八年级英语完形填空,八年级下英语短文填空,八年级英语首字母填空,八年级英语短文填空,八年级英语综合填空,八年级下英语完形填空,八年级英语选词填空,八年级英语语法填空,八年级下英语语法填空
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
八年级英语(下)用所给词适当形式填空
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口新浪广告共享计划>
广告共享计划
中考英语适当形式填空训练
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。用所给词的适当形式填空 八年级英语上册 单项填空专题训练 仁爱版 试题下载
用所给词的适当形式填空。
1. I was (ill) yesterday, but I feel (well) today.
2. He goes skating (two) a week.
3. I’m worried because my mother is (health).
4. My (speak)English doesn’t improve, so I need some conversation practice.
5. It’s important for you to eat a (balance) diet.
6. Tim is (popular)than I am.
7. I enjoyed (sing). I want to be a singer when I grow up.
8. Tina (have) very short hair.
9. I have (many)book than you.
10. When the teacher came in ,the students stopped (talk).
11. We (study) computer science during this new term.
12. Yao Ming is a (profession) basketball player.
13. If you want to be an actor ,you’d better take (act) lessons.
14. I want to eat (little) and exercise (much) to be healthier this year.
15. Did you go to the art (exhibit).
16. We got more than 10 letters, (fax) and e-mails from the big company.
17. We’re going to help the (tour) who can’t speak.
18. He (hold) a meeting in the small house in 1945.
19. A computer (program) must work on computers.
20. Is he practicing (write) now?
21. Could you please (take) out the trash?
22. They are very lazy and hate (clean) the room.
23. After dinner, I need (do) the dishes.
24. Would you mind (fold) your clothes every day?
25. Could I please go (shop) with you tonight?
26. He can’t sweep the floor, because he (have) to get to school before 2 P.M.
27. I think it is (relax) to cook for the family on weekends.
28. My father likes (wash) the car after work.
29. What’s (good) clothing store?
30. Funky Fashions has (bad) clothes in town.
31. This cinema has the friendliest (service) in the city.
32. Most people think that Jazz107.9 FM is really (great)
33. Tell the students (exercise) after class.
34. This is our (three) week this term.
35. I’ll try my best (work) hard.
36. Bob usually (start) the day with breakfast.
37. I really dislike drinking milk every day, but my mother wants me (drink) it.
38. Let (she) shop in the mall.
39. He can’t help (cry) if he doesn’t pass the exam.
40. Thank you for (look after) my pet dog these days.
41. What about the medicine she (give) you?
42. It’s easy (go) there by air plane.
43. She shouldn’t work any more (stay) healthy.
44. The old woman looks worried. She is (look)for something.
45. I (not see) the film with you because I’ve seen it already.
46. My aunt is getting (well) now.
47. “I feel good again” he says (happy)
48. Mandarin is (interest). I like it very much.
49. I think my cousin (be) hungry now.
50. Mr. Lin has some problems (carry) the suit case.
52. The man has no (foot) and hands.
53. She (hear) that there would be a concert in Beijing.
54. Peter sees that there is a girl standing there who (ask) for help.
55. He (return) to his hometown after a long trop.
56. Can you tell me how (get) to the top of that mountain?
57. I think this dictionary is (useful) than that one.
58. Please put up your hand (quick) if you know the answer.
59. There are some (child) on the playground. They are playing soccer.
60. The people here are very (friend) to us.
61. My aunt is one of the best (sing) in our country.
62. Spring is coming, the days get and (warm)
63. Fish can’t live (with) water.
64. Is this cinema the (close) to your school.
65. Which teacher is (popular) in your school?
66. The Yellow River is the second (long) river in China.
67. What do you think is (creative) of all the music video?
68. Father made me (mix) them up.
69. This is an old song (call) “Yesterday Once More”.
70. She is a great (violin).
三、用所给词的适当形式填空。
1.I have two pencils. Can you give me a ______(three) one.
2. I have more君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
初中英语适当形式填空答题技巧技巧,英语,形式,初中英语,填空技巧
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
初中英语适当形式填空答题技巧
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口2012届中考英语复习往年试题分类汇编:用所给词的适当形式填空
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2012届中考英语复习往年试题分类汇编:用所给词的适当形式填空
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2012届中考英语复习往年试题分类汇编:用所给词的适当形式填空
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
2011年全国各地市110份中考真题解析版汇编词汇运用之用所给词的适当形式【;扬州】四、词汇运用(共10小题;每小题1分,计10分)根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式:在答题卡标有题号的横线上,写出空缺处所填单词的正确形式。(每空一词)
51.EvenachildknowsSeptemberisthe______monthofayear.(nine)答案:ninth52.Ournotebookcomputer______5poundsandcostsabout$2,000.(weigh)答案:weighs53.YesterdayI______anewdressattheMacy’sformymum.(buy)答案:bought54.Ididn’twanttobetreated______fromanyoneelse.(different)答案:differently55.Shewas______inthekitchenwhenthelightwentout.(serve)答案:serving/served【2011贵州安顺】综合语言应用(共40分,每小题2分)A.用所词的适当形式填空。1.Alargenumberof_____(foreign)visitGuizhouprovincetheseyears.2.Thankgoodness!TheletterIlookingforwardto_____(reach)meatlast.3.HainanIslandisa______(wonder)placetospendsummer.4.Thedinnerroommust_____(clean)threetimesaday.5.Mycousinisusedto_______(study)withhisnewfriendsinAustralia.答案:1.foreigners&2.reached&3.wonderful&&4.becleaned&&5.studying【2011泰州】五、词汇运用用括号内所给词的适当形式填空(每空不限一词)。(10分)1.Eatingtoomuchsweetisbadforyour_________(tooth).2.Heisa_________(honest)boysoweseldombelievewhathesays.3.WeChinesewillcelebratethe_____(ninety)birthdayoftheChineseCommunistParty(中国共产党)inmanyways.4.Inthemodernworld,peopleoftencontacteachotherby_______(send)e-mails.5.Tokeephealthy,Idecide______(exercise)halfanhoureveryday.6.Whentraveling,you’dbettertakeamapwith________(you).7.ThestudentsinClass2arehavinga_________(discuss)abouthowtoachieveabalancebetweenstudyandplay.8.Thoughsheansweredtheteacher’squestions_________(incorrect),theteacherdidn’tblameher.9.Moreandmorepeoplehavetheirowncars.That’swhythere’s________(heavy)trafficthanbefore.10.―Whyareyousohappytoday?―BecauseI_____(win)thebadmintonmatch.答案:1.teeth2.dishonest3.ninetieth 4.sending 5.toexercise 6.you7.discussion8.correctly9.heavier10.havewon【2011山东济宁】下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空,必要时可加助动词或情态动词。(请将各小题答案写在短文后相应的横线上)ADoyoustillrememberOldHenry?LastSunday,he1(go)forawalkwithWangWang,hiscutedog.Itwasaniceday.OldHenrysatdownandwatchedWangWang2(play)withafriendlyblackcat.Thenitwastimetogohome.OldHenrylookedforhisdog.ButWangWang3(be)notthere!NowOldHenryisverysad.He4(miss)hisdoganddoesn’twanttodoanything.答案:1.went2.paly3.was4.misses【2011山东济宁】BMypenpalPetercametoBeijing3monthsago.Thesedayshe5(learn)Chineseinalanguageschool.Helikestravelling.Andhe6already6(visit)manygreatplacesofinterestinourcountry.Nextmonth,he7(fly)toHarbinforthesummervocation.Iamsurehewillhaveagoodtime.答案:5.haslearnt6.has,visited7.will/isgoingtofly【2011山东临沂】六、词形转换(共6个小题,计6分)71.Thisisoneofthe________(big)rabbitsintheworld.Heeats12carrots,sixapplesandtwocabbageseveryday.72.MyneighborHelennevertalkstome.Sheisso______(friendly)73.Asweknow,ZhangJiajieisfamousforthedifferent_______(shape)ofmountains.74.Davidisgoodatdrawingandhe’sgoingtobean_______(art)whenhegrowsup.75.The______(wonder)oceanisthelargesthabitatintheworld.76.Ifpeopledon’thavebreakfastinthemorning,theywillfeeltiredandgetangry______(easy)71.biggest72.unfriendly73.shapes74.artist75.wonderful76.easily(;南京)B1.It’s_____(polite)toaskaladyaboutherageinwesterncountries.2.Thestory_____(it)isinteresting,butit’salittledifficultforchildren.3.Look!Theteenagersaremakingcards_____(show)lovefortheirmothers.4.Annadoesn’tlikeplayingcomputergames.Sometimesshedoesit_____(simple)torelax.5.ZhangJike,a23-year-oldplayer,wonthegoldmedalinthe_____(man)singlesoftheWorldTableTennisChampionshipslastmonth.6.Inordertoprovidebetterservicesforforeignersduringthe2ndYouthOlympicGames,lotsofbusandtaxidriversarebusy_____(learn)English.1.impolite2.itself3.toshow4.simply5.Men’s6.learning【2011湖南永州】41.The____SundayinMayisMother'sDay.(two)42.Theteachertoldusnottogo__aloneintheriver,(swim)43.Iwanttobean__whenIgrowup.(invent)44.Shoutinginpublicis_.(polite)45.Weare____aboutthegoodnews.(excite)46.The___weexercise,thehealthierwe'llget.(much)47.Itis__thatmanydrinksarebadforourhealth,(say)48.Asastudent,weshouldlistentoteachers_.(careful)49.Itisverycoldoutside.Youhadbetter____onacoat,(put)50.Hetoldmehe_gototheGreatWalltomorrow,(will)答案:41.second42.swimming43.inventor44.impolite45.excited46.more47.said48.carefully49.put50.would【;盐城】B.根据句子意思,用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空。66.Myfamilyliveonthe(five)floorofthetallbuilding.答案:fifth67.SimonandLindadidn'ttellusthenews.Theywantedtokeepthesecretto(they).答案:themselves68.Young(read)arecrazyaboutGuoJingming'sbooks.答案:readers69.Listen!Thelovelybirdsaresingingnicelyand(soft)inthetrees.答案:softly70.Rickyhada(please)triptoLushanMountainlastspring.答案:pleasant【河北省2011】82.Theyhaveinviteda_________(science)togivethemaspeechonspace.83.Mrs.Chantoldustowriteas_________(care)aswecould.82.scientist83.carefully【2011江苏徐州】A)根据句子意思,用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。41.IfSimon_______(have)timenextweekend,hewillgotothezoo.42.How_______(care)youare!You’veknockedthecupoffthetableagain!43.Yesterdaywasthe_______(hot)dayoftheyear.44.Itseemedthatthevictimhadmany______(enemy).45.I’mpatient.Idon’tmind_______(wait)forpeople.41.has42.careless43.hottest44.enemies45.waiting【2011广西崇左】A.根据句子意思,写出下列句子括号内所给单词的正确形式。41.Thechildrenoftenget_______(noise)intheclassroomafterclass.42.Sometimeshespendshisweekend________(fish).43.Several_______(foreign)cametovisitourschoollastweek.44.Ithinktheredskirtlooksas______(good)asthegreenone.45.Johnjustgothis_____(driver)license.46.Look!MrsLiisthere.Let’sgoandsayhelloto______(she)?47.Mymotheroften_____(enjoy)theTVplaysintheevening.48.Talkingloudlyinalibraryisvery______(polite).41.noisy42.fishing43.foreigners44.good45.driver’s46.her47.enjoys48.impolite【2011遵义】六、词汇部分(共8小题,每小题1.5分,计12分)【2011山东枣庄】第三节短文填空(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)短文,并用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空,必要时可加助动词和情态动词等。把答案写在短文后61-70小题空白处。BesuretoseethisexhibitionattheLidoGallery.AmyKimis61(consider)tobeoneofthebest-knownChinesephotographersintheworldtoday,andsomeofhermostfamousphotos62(be)inthisexhibition.Shereally63(have)somethingforeveryone.There_64_(be)manygreatphotosofthecountryside.Thefewcityphotographsdon't65(suc&ceed).I66(see)thesamethingseverydayandtheydon't67(interest)measmuch.Butthisshow68(come)fromaworld-classphotographer.Whateveryou69(do),70(notmiss)thisexhibition.61._________62._________63._________64_________65._________66._________67._________68._________69._________70._________答案:61.considered62.are63.has64.are65.succeed66.es69.do70.don’tmiss【2011山东潍坊】五、词汇应用Brianwasnotgoodatpublicspeaking.Oneday,he1(invite)tomakeaspeechatachurch.His2(young)sister,Annknewhewasnervousandtriedtocalmhimdown."Don'tworry.Everything3(be)fine."Whenthedaycame,Brian'scarhadanaccidentonthewaytothechurch.Luckily,hewasnot4(bad)hurtandarrivedatthechurchontime.Itwas5(he)turn.Whenhestoodup,hitcoatbecametangledwithhischair.Afterafew6(minute),hefinallybeganhisspeech.buthewassonervousthathedroppedhisbook.Manypeoplethoughthewouldrun,buthewenton.Suddenly,peoplesawsomething7(usual)8(run)downfromhisnose,blood!Hestopped_9_(speak)whenhesawtheblood.Buthestilltriedtofinishhisstilltiredtofinishhisspeech.ThenAnnquietlymovedtothefrontandhandedhimherhandkerchief.Thenshegavehimasmileand10(return)toherseat,Itwasa11(real)simplegesture,andmightbethe12(simple).Shejustsawsomeoneinneed,andgavehimahand.Intheend,Brianfinishedhistalk,withmoreconfidence.答案:1.wasinvited2.younger3.willbe/isgoingtobe4.badly5.his7.minutes7.unusual8.running9.speaking10.returned11.really12.simplest【;兰州】B)根据句义,用括号内所给词的适当形式填空。1.Lucyusuallyenjoys(she)infrontofthemirrorbeforeleavinghome.2.“Whyareyoulateforschoolagain?”saidhisteacher(angry).3.Myunclelivesonthe(twelve)floorofthebuilding.4.Weallreceivedan(invite)toherwedding.5.Youcango(cross)thestreetwhenthetrafficlightsturngreen.1.herself2.angrily3.twelfth4.invitation5.across【2011江苏淮安】B)根据句意,用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。9.Theyaretryingtodosomething______(help)theold.10.Sallyprefersstayingathometo______(go)outonSundays.11.Howisyouruncle?Pleasesayhelloto____(he)forme.12.Nancyistooyoungtolookafter_______(she).Don’tleaveheralone.13.Recentlythedrought(干旱)isseriousinthe______(south)partofChina.14.Todaymoststudentscangotohighschoolforfurther_______(educate)inourcountry.15.We’redoingalotofactivitiestocelebratethe_____(ninety)birthdayoftheCommunistPartyofChina(中国共产党)thisyear.Keys:9.tohelp10.going11.him12.herself13.southern14.education15.ninetieth【2011山东烟台】C.根据句意,用所给单词的适当形式填空。11.Whatshouldwedotohelpthe_________(home)peopleaftertheearthquake?12.Wedolotsofoutdoor_________(active)whenspringcomes.13.BythetimeIgotoutside,theschoolbus__________(leave).14.Timwasseen_________(get)outofthesubwayatthestationonCentreStreet.15.I’veboughtapresentformyfather’s_________(forty)birthday.答案:11.homeless12.activities13.hadleft14.toget15.fortieth【;无锡】四、词汇运用(本大题共10分,每小题1分)(A)根据句意,在答题卡标有题号的横线上,写出括号内所给单词的适当形式。1.Youcanmakea__________(choose)amongthoseprogrammes.答案:choice2.Thelittlegirlcameherebytrainallby__________(she).答案:herself3.Theladylooksmuchyoungerinthis__________(fashion)dress.答案:fashional4.Ofthewintersinrecentyears,lastwinterwasthe__________(dry)one.答案:driest5.Thedoctorsinthehospitalaretryinganew__________(treat)forcancer.答案:treatment【;无锡】五、动词填空用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空,并将答案写在答题卡标有题号的横线上。(本大题共10分,每小题1分)1.XiaoLipromisedtochatwithmeontheInternet,butsofarhe__________(notdo)so.答案:hasn’tdone2.Atthemomentwehavetoomuchtodo__________(think)ofdoinganythingelse.答案:tothink3.LastFridayafternoontheyoungman__________(hurt)inthetrafficaccidentwhichhappenedonthehighway.答案:washurt4.Sound__________(travel)throughairataspeedofabout340metrespersecond.答案:travels5.Foodcannot__________(keep)properlyinafridgeatanunsuitabletemperature.答案:bekept6.Thesnow__________(stop)whenshewokeupandthesunwasshiningbrightly.答案:hadstopped7.Everyoneofuswasexcited,forinafewminuteswe__________(see)LiuXiangappearonthesportsground.答案:wouldsee8.TheWomen’sWorldCup__________(notbegin)until1991whenChinahosteditinGuangzhou.答案:didn’tbegin9.Understandingyourselfisveryimportantto__________(build)self-confidence.答案:build10.OnEarth,gravitykeepsourfeetonthegroundandmakesanythingwedrop__________(fall)towardstheground.答案:fall【2011遵义】单词填空,用括号内所给单词的正确形式填空,并用0.5毫米的黑色签字笔依次填写在答题卡规定的位置上。76.Ourbeautifulclassroom________(clean)everyday.77.InordertoimproveMary’sself-confidence,herteacheraskedhertolookat________(she)inamirroreverymorningandsay“I’mthebest.”78.Shewasvery________(happy)tofailthefinalexam.79.Hereare_________(tomato)noodles.Theysmellgood!80.Trusthim!Hehasnodifficulty_______(work)outtheproblem.81.Ceanerscleanthestreeteveryday.Theirworkis_________(true)common.82.Moreandmorepeoplealloverthdcountryareworriedaboutfood_______(safe).83.Windydoes________(badly)isP.E.thanme.答案:76、iscleaned77.herself78.unhappy79.working80.tomato81.truely82.safety83.worse【2011山东滨州】六、动词应用(共10小题,计10分)根据句意,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(必要时加助动词或情态动词。)76.Everyyearforeigners(come)toChinatolearnEnglish.77.―whydidn’tyoucomeandopenthedoorforme,dear?―Oh,sorry,I(cook)inthechicken.Ididn’thearyou.78.Somefood(taste)good,butitisusuallybadforourhealth.79.Look!It’srainingheavily.Whymot(take)araincoatwithyou?80.DearErie,yourroomistoodirty,Itshould(clean)rightaway.81.Thefilm(begin)bythetimeIgottothecinema.82.―Keepquiet,kids,Dad(sleep)inthenextroom.―OK,Mum.83.Asteenagers,we’reoldenough(help)withhouseworkWecanhelpsetthetable,washthedishesandcleanourownrooms.84.Weknoweachotherwellbecausewe(be)friendssinceteayearsago,85.Davidpreferred(sell)newspaperstodoinghouseworkwhenhewasyoung.答案:76.come77.wascooking78.tastes79.take80.becleaned81.hadbegun82.issleeping83.tohelp84.havebeen85.selling【;兰州】C)用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空1.Allofyouareverybusy(get)forthisexam,aren'tyou?2.Youhadbetter(nothurry).Thereisstillenoughtimetogo.3.Thestudent(name)WangLinismyexampleinEnglishlearning.4.Ifyouarereallytired,youcanstop(have)arestfor10minutes.5.WhenIgothome,mypetdog(lie)onthefloor,dead.1.getting2.nothurry3.named4.tohave5.waslying(2011江苏宿迁)B)根据句意,用括号中所给单词的适当形式或句子的语法要求填空。58.Mygrandpalikes▲(chat)withhisfriendsunderthebigtree.59.―Wouldyoulikesomebananas?―No,thanks.I▲(eat)onealready.60.Thestyleofthisdressispopular,butIdon’tlike▲(it)colour.61.Whata▲(snow)day!Thegroundiscoveredwithsnoweverywhere.62.July1stisourParty’s▲(ninety)birthdaythisyear.WeChinesepeoplearegoingtocelebrateit.63.Beijingisoneof▲(beautiful)placesinChina,andIhavebeentheretwice.64.▲(lucky),theyescapedfromtheburningbuildingwiththehelpofthefiremen.65.We▲(ask)tohelpourparentsdosomehouseworkeveryday.答案:58.chatting/tochat59.haveeaten60.its61.snowy62.ninetieth63.themostbeautiful64.Luckily65.are/wereasked【2011湖北•武汉】六、阅读理解填词(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)阅读短文,在其后空白处写出各单词的正确形式。单词的第一个字母已经给出。TheworsttravelerintheworldwasPaulofSanFrancisco.Oncehef____(76)fromtheU.S.tohishometowninItalytoseesomeoneathome.Theplanemadeaone-hourstoptogetoilatanairportinNewYork.PaulthoughthewasinRome.C____(77),hegotofftheplane.Whennobodywastheretomeethim,Paulthoughtmaybetheheavyt____(78)madehisfriendslate.Whilelookingfortheiraddress,Paulfoundthattheold“Rome”hadchangedalot.Hefoundmanyhighm____(79)buildingsinsteadofoldones.HealsofoundthatmanypeoplespokeEnglishbutnotItalianandthatmanystreetsignswerew____(80)inEnglish.Paulknewveryl____(81)English.SoheaskedapolicemaninItalianthewaytothebusstation.HehappenedtomeetapolicemanwhowasalsoborninItalyandansweredinthesamel____(82).Aftertwelvehours’travelingroundonabus,thedriverhandedhimovertoa____(83)policeman.Butthistime,thispolicemancouldonlyspeakEnglish.SopaulaskedthepolicemanwhytheRomepoliceemployed(雇佣)somanypeoplewhospokeEnglishaspolicemen.Pauldidn’tb____(84)hewasinNewYorkwhenhewastoldso.TogethimonaplanetoItaly,hewass____(85)totheairportinapolicecar.Keys:76.flew77.Certainly78.traccffic79.modern80.written81.little82.language83.another84.believe85.sent【2011贵州贵阳】B.根据语境或句意,从所给词的适当形式填空,并将答案填写在答题卡指定的位置91."I'dliketohelp______withtheirschoolwork.""Youcouldvolunteerinanafter-schoolstudyprogram."(kid)92.Teresalikescrispycookies.Theyarehard,dryand__broken,(easy)93.Martinwas_inChinesehistoryafterhecametoChinaandhereadalotaboutit.(interest)94.Spendingtimewithourfamilyandfriends_veryimportanttousChinese,(be)95.Ourteachersencourageustojointhevolunteerprojecttohelp__.(other)91.kids92.easily93.interested94.is95.others【2011梧州】二、词性变换用括号中所给单词的适当形式完成下列句子。86.Davyenjoys_____(play)tennisandbaseball.87.Itwillbe____(wind)inSanyatomorrow.88.NobodyteachesherEnglish.Shelearnsitby____(she).89.JackieChanisafamous_____(act).90.I____(visit)myauntonthefarmlastweekend.91.InChina,September10this_____(teacher)Day.92.―WhereisAmy?―She_(go)toGuilin.She'llbebacknextweek.93.Wecanseemany_____(potato)inthesupermarket.94.Sometimesitrains_____(heavy)inWuzhouinsummer.95.Mygrandparentsliveonthe____(twelve)floorofatallbuilding.86.playing87.windy88.herself89.actor90.visited91.Teachers'92.hasgone93.potatoes94.heavily95.twelfth【2011肇庆】(二)根据下面各题的意思,在答题卡上的相应位置写出括号里所给的词汇的正确形式。(共5小题,每小题1分)71.Mr.Smithlivesonthe_____(six)floor.72.Theirteachersareasfriendlytostudentsas_____(we).73.Look!Ms.Gaoandherchildrenare_____(ride)bicyclesontheGreenWay.74.Maria’sparentswillgototheairportbytaxibecauseitisraining_____(heavy).75.Ifatfirstyoudon’t_____(success),try,tryagain.71.sixth72.ours73.riding74.heavily75.succeed【2011上海】VI.Completethesentenceswiththegivenwordsintheirsuitableforms57.Climbuptothe_____floor,andyoucanenjoyabetterview.(eleven)58._____,Gracemadeuphermindtoliveabroadwithherdaughter.(final)59.Itisavery_____bookforlanguagelearnerstoimprovewritingskills.(use)60.Don'tworryaboutyourson.Heisoldenoughtobeindependentandliveby_____.(he)61.ThemovieKungfupanda11issureto_____alargenumberofteenagers.(attractive)62.Ifyoudon’tgoonadiet,itis_____foryoutoloseweight.(possible)63.Thelocalpeoplehadtomoveawaybecauseoftheserious_____.(pollute)64.Thegreat_____gavehisfirstshowinShanghaiandtheticketssoldoutinminutes.(art)答案:57.eleventh58.Finally59.useful60.himself61.attract62.impossible63.polution64.artist【2011四川乐山】B)读下面一段短文,用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空,并将其正确答案填入文后的答题栏内。Onesunnyafternoon,BernardShaw(萧伯纳),washavingawalkina76(quietly)field.Theairwasfreshandtheviewwasbeautiful.Whilehe77(walk),abikeriderranintohim.Mr.Shawfelltotheground.Theriderwasverysorry.HegotoffhisbiketohelpMr.Shaw78(get)up.79(Lucky),Mr.Shawwasnothurt.“I’msosorry!”saidtherider.“Oh,no,”saidBernardShaw.“Ishouldsaysorry.I’msorryfornot80(give)lucktoyou.”Mr.Shawlookedatthepuzzled(迷惑的)riderandadded,“Ifyouhadkilledme,youknow,youwouldbefamousallovertheworld.”答案:76.quiet&77.waswalking&78.(to)get&79.Luckily&&80.giving【2011山东德州】五,动词填空(共10空,计10分)阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空(必要时可加情态动词或助动词)Afarmerhadsomedogstosell.Hepaintedasignadvertisingthedogs.Alittleboycameuptohimandsaid,“Sir,Iwanttobuyadog.”“Well,”thefarmersaid,“butthey(56)_____________________(be)veryexpensive.”Theboy(57)_____________________(take)somechangesoutofhispocket,“I’vegotthirty-ninecents.Isthatenoughtotakeadog?”“Sure.Ihavesixdogs.You(58)________________________(choose)anyofthem.”Thenthefarmerwhistled,“Dolly!”Atonce,Dollyranoutofthedoghousefollowedbyfourlittledogs.Thenthelittleboy’seyes(59)____________________________(dance)withhappiness.Buttheboysawanotherlittledog(60)___________________________(move)outslowly.Thisonewasthesmallest.Shewastryingherbest(61)_________________________(catch)upwiththeothers…“Iwentthatone,”theboysaid,(62)____________________________(point)tothelastone.Thefarmerwassurprised.“She(63)_________________________(notrun)andplaywithyoulikeotherdogs.Willyoustillwanttobuyher?”hesaidkindly.Hearingthat,thelittleboyrolled(卷起)uponelegofhistrousers.Asteelbrace(支架)(64)_____________________(tie)onbothsidesofhisleg.Lookingupatthefarmer,hesaid,“Soyousee,Sir.Ican’twalkverywellmyself,I(65)____________________________(understand)her.Sowewillbegoodfriends.”56.are57.took58.canchoose59.danced60.move61.tocatch62.pointing63.won’trun64.tied65.canunderstand文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语适当形式填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信