gaining control的意思
沪江词库精选gaining control是什么意思、用法及解释、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
中文释义: phr. 【电子】增益控制
同义词:,。
MGC(Manually Gain Control)
手动增益控制
As the U.S. gained new territory, it controlled large areas of unsettled land
随着美国获得新的领土,它控制着大片没有居民的土地。
Acquire or gain control of(a business company),esp by obtaining the support of a majority of its shareholders
接收,接管(公司)(尤指依靠多数股东支持)
the act of forcibly dispossessing an owner of property
经济联合,经济联合
经济殖民主义,经济殖民主义
经济内聚力,经济内聚力
经济系数,经济系数
经济法典,经济法典
煤经济储量
2017gaining control是什么意思由沪江网提供。If you weight remains constant you must be using up all your calories,but if you are
gaining weight thensome of
the calories
you consume
stored as fat 的翻译是:如果你体重保持不变,你必须使用了您的热量,但如果您将获得您所消耗的卡路里的重量 thensome 被储存脂肪 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
If you weight remains constant you must be using up all your calories,but if you are
the calories
you consume
stored as fat
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
如果你的体重保持不变,你必须使用你的卡路里,但如果你是体重增加你消耗的热量thensome正在为脂肪存储
如果你体重保持不变,你必须使用了您的热量,但如果您将获得您所消耗的卡路里的重量 thensome 被储存脂肪
如果你体重保持不变,你必须使用了您的热量,但如果您将获得您所消耗的卡路里的重量 thensome 被储存脂肪
如果您重量不变的是您必须使用所有你热量,但如果你是增加体重的热量thensome你消耗所存储的发
如果您衡量遗骸的常数您一定用尽所有您的卡路里,但,如果您增重thensome卡路里您消耗被存放作为油脂
相关内容&aget back to where u once belonged 得到回到u曾经属于的地方 & a对于这个好消息,我们感到兴奋。翻译句子 Regarding this good news, we feel excited.Translation sentence & aНе старайтесь покупать много 不要设法买 & a我们和他的公司建立起长期的合作关系 We and his company establishes the long-term cooperation & a错过只在一瞬思念却是一世 As soon as misses only in flickers missing actually is th & a# # & awill call u when i come to Beijing 将叫u,当我来到北京 & a吃多少饭,买多少 Has how many foods, buys how many & aThis clearly makes the relational database more flexible and easier and provides a firmer 这清楚地使关系数据库更加灵活和更加容易并且提供更加牢固 & a有几天假期啊? How many days vacations has? & athe men who Is shaking hands with my father is a police man 人与的我的父亲握手是一个警察人 & a这世上没有谁是谁的谁 Who in this world doesn't have is whose who & aBelle appeared in the prehistoric ________ film 10,000 BC. 佳丽BC出现于史前________影片10,000。 & a一个连续不断的水滴声 A continuously water-drop sound & a可不可以不勇敢?但又不得不自信、勇气和快乐 Can not be brave? But can not but self-confident, the courage and joyful & aspecify opposite 指定在对面 & aa manufacturer producing in this category has a product that is either in the first stage of the life-cycle curve or a complex product with unique disign produced in single-digit quantities. 生产在这个类别的制造商有在初级生命周期曲线或一个复杂产品以在唯一数字数量导致的独特的设计的一个产品。 & a青梅 welc 仇恨 Green plum welc hatred & a不适合所有文章 Does not suit all articles & acalled "Recommend Books to your Teachers". 叫“推荐书给您的老师”。 & aMetallurgical and Materials Transactions B 正在翻译,请等待...
& a许我阳光,暖你四季。 Permits my sunlight, warms your four seasons. & aTo you is boring 对您是不耐烦 & aExtremely satisfied. You did a great job! 极端满意。 您做了一个了不起的工作! & alnsp.# lnsp.# & a丽丹 Li Dan & ai just want to in my dream 我在我的梦想要 & aRead I hope this finds the way into your heart, it said 读的I希望这发现方式入您的心脏,它认为 & aLongzong have talked to Carmen this morning. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你的最好的朋友 Your best friend & abeautiful day and i cannot see it 美好的天和我不能看它 & a网络制作者 Network maker & apeople worldwide... 全世界人们… & aLove The Way You Lie(Feat. Rih 正在翻译,请等待...
& a测试器:用来执行测试的工具。如QTP、AutoRunner、Tar等工具。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a哪时候我发誓各位必须看到我 Which time I pledged each must see me & a奶食品 Milk food & a转身, LF & a到底是谁在欺骗谁 Who is deceiving who & aFirst time to eat 首次吃 & a而且我英文太差,与你在一起,你将感觉我像一个聋哑人 Moreover my English too is bad, with you in the same place, you felt I look like a deaf-mute person & a今天晚上在单行道酒吧迎接国庆倒数 Tonight in one-way street bar welcome National Day reciprocal & aDo not wait until after the regret missed, do not wait until later to restore the lost When after do not miss only then regretted, after when do not lose only then wants to recall & a明天任何时间都行,现在我女儿睡了,我 Any time all will be good tomorrow, now my daughter has rested & a你们周末都是出去旅游 You weekend all are exit to travel & a出炉 Drawing a charge & a你有没有去过国外 Do you have overseas & a相关概念、模式 Related concept, pattern & a做出界定 Makes the limits & a请收集一些有关周杰伦的信息 Please collect some concerned Zhou Jielun's information & aAre you trying to tell me love or treat me as a sexual partner? 您设法告诉我爱或对待我作为一个性伴侣? & a南京畅想广告传媒有限公司 Nanjing gives free reign to the imagination the advertisement media limited company & a什么时候回去悉尼 When goes back Sydney & a学分制是与学年制对应的教学管理制度。学年制是以学年为计量单位衡量学生学业完成情况的教学管理制度。学分制则是把规定的毕业最低总学分作为衡量学生学习量和毕业标准的一种教学管理制度。学分制经过100多年的发展,已经发展为以下两种比较成熟的类型: The credit system is and the school year system correspondence teaching control system.The school year system is weighs the student studies take the school year as the measuring unit to complete the situation the teaching control system.The credit system is lowest the stipulation graduation the tota & a我们认为导致吹孔的最终原因应该是由于钻咀的使用次数和研磨次数太多而导致 We thought causes to blow the hole the final reason to be supposed to be as a result of drills ju the use number of times and the attrition number of times too are many causes & aPipe sleeve and notch 管子袖子和山谷 & aIf you weight remains constant you must be using up all your calories,but if you are
the calories
you consume
stored as fat 如果您衡量遗骸的常数您一定用尽所有您的卡路里,但,如果您增重thensome卡路里您消耗被存放作为油脂 &are gaining momentum
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
In the meantime, several state and regional initiatives in the United States and Canada are gaining momentum.
以此同时,美国及加拿大的几个州和地区的计划也获得突破。
His rival Republicans are gaining momentum on a wave of support for the Tea Party, a fast-growing conservative grass-roots movement.
他的对手共和党人由于许多人支持茶党而获得了动力,茶党是一个快速发展的保守的草根运动。
Rich update contents are gaining momentum.
丰富的更新内容正蓄势待发。
Buoyed by cheap credit and an improving U.S. economy, auto sales are gaining momentum.
Such initiatives are gaining momentum in part due to strong public sentiment on the question.
Attempts to abolish it outright faltered after the 2000 elections, but corrosive mini-attacks are gaining momentum.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 gaining ground 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信