More in Healthy Living
You might also like
More in WorldPost
You might also like
Entertainment
Life & Style
Tech & Science
Our Mobile Apps
Startups are driven by innovation, are agile in making quick strategic decisions, and are willing to bet the company on game changing ideas.
With top technical talent in high demand, companies have to get creative in order to attract high quality candidates. Easy to say, harder to do, right?
The knee jerk reaction in the United States is to vet candidates based on what one finds on paper. But, in my experience, l have found what an applicant looks like on paper is only a beginning.
The Morning Email
Newsletters
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.
HuffPost LightboxLoading...
More in Politics
You might also like
More in Entertainment
You might also like
More in Healthy Living
You might also like
More in WorldPost
You might also like
Entertainment
Life & Style
Tech & Science
Our Mobile Apps
This is the third of a series of conversations with brilliant young professionals that I have met. I believe they are all great role models for other ...
This is the first of a series of conversations with brilliant young professionals that I have met.
Lusha Zhuang is a Chinese economist working at th...
Using your work email appropriately is important.
If you use it inappropriately, you may find yourself at the center of a corporate audit, or worse.
Too often I've seen new hires make these basic mistakes and I cringe when I see them appear in my inbox.
The Corporate Millennial Series - Part 1: Getting your foot in the door
"You never have a second chance to make a first impression."
Memorize those...
Meritocracy has been a major topic of discussion in the corporate world of late. And why wouldn't it be? It is an admirable goal to reward your highes...
This week Time Magazine revealed their 2016 list of '100 Most Influential People.' Included are 23 "Pioneers," 15 "Titans," 18 "Artists," 31 "Leaders,...
What unnecessary problems do you create for yourself?
Having turned 30 last year, I don't feel much different than a couple of years ago, nor do I feel any adverse effects of aging as yet. Still, what one can witness on social media is that a) 30 is a milestone that 40 once was and b) it is an occasion to take the time out and reevaluate your life as well as recognize your achievements.
Until we hired a consultant to help us understand why our company Samurais.co was losing our best talent, I had no idea. "Stop driving away your top t...
The dark eyes of a young African man met mine the other day for a fleeting moment. Not in person. He was on the news.
As companies become filled with Millennials and they start to drive more of the work and giving culture, the relationship between companies and causes will only grow in importance.
During the first quarter of 2015, millennials eclipsed baby boomers as the generation with the largest share of the American workforce, a Pew Research Center report revealed.
I spent the weekend with some friends. These friends are some pretty ridiculous online talent in the form of content creators. I am not exaggerating w...
We are not meant to fill the shoes of others only meant to fill our own because they fit perfectly.
Why do European opera institutions not have in-house residencies for composers? It is said that contemporary opera does not have an audience but that is an obvious misconception.
A musician must believe in themselves and their work completely. If the work isn't worth fighting for to the person who created it, then who else will?
When I first met Mark, I was blown away by what he was doing for kids: Redefining how they learn so that they could build a portfolio in various fields.
Talent in and of itself is a good thing and parents should hope that their children find their unique talents. Unfortunately, all too often, talented youth are typecast and given undo power and status.
We're breeding large battalions of indifferent professionals in a handful of cities, when what we need is something very different. We need committed builders.
Talent has become the key resource of the global economy and, therefore, is one that decision-makers need to understand in depth.
Everyone reading this knows a host of former lawyers, bankers, consultants, academics, or doctors for whom the work or environment was not right, many of whom eventually left the profession or stuck around halfheartedly.
I knew that there were promising startups and growth companies all over the country that needed talent to expand and thrive. I knew firsthand that there was an army of talented, ambitious, somewhat directionless young people who'd love to work for a startup.
Lady Gaga would most likely give applause to 11-year-old Sean Lew and his dance crew's very fabulous dance by choreographer, Miguel Zarate.
Shane Mokua, only 11 years old, gave an incredible performance at Minnesota State Fair's recent amateur talent contest. Mokua's dubstep dance skills t...
We are on to Hollywood's secret -- Lala land knows the fountain of youth's location.
From performers pushing 50 without a gray hair in sight to cel...
The Morning Email
Newsletters
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.
HuffPost Lightbox}

我要回帖

更多关于 mr.wrong是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信