there are20 somethings things that we have no choice but to accept, there are20 somethings people who we have

You might have some characters that you don’t like. For example, you may be a shy person and you don’ you wish you are an outgoing person. You might then think that you are not clever enough. All these give reasons to you not to like yourself. Fortunately, there are always things you can do to make you like yourself. Here are some tips:1. Write your success storiesOne reason we may not like ourselves is that we are too focused on what we don’t have so that we forget about what we (already) have. So make a list
write your success stories. They do not h there are a lot of small but important achievements in our life. 2. Accept things you can’t changeThere are some things you cannot change, such as your background and your past. So learn to accept them. You will feel much relieved(宽心) if you treat things you can’t change the way they deserve: just accept them, smile, and move on.3. Focus on your strengths(强项)Instead of focusing on your weaknesses, focus on your strengths. You always have some strengths which give you a unique person. Recognize your strengths and build your life around them.4. Stop comparing yourself with othersYou are unique. You can never be like other people, and neither can other people be like you. The way you measure your success is not determined by other people. Instead, it is determined by your own life purpose. You have everything you need to achieve your life purpose, so it’s useless comparing yourself with others.TopicHow to 小题1:_______
you like yourselfReasonsYou might have
some characters that you don’t like. For example, you may be a shy person and
think that you are not 小题2:_______ enough.小题3:_____on Liking Yourself● Write your 小题4:_______ stories:
Make a list of your achievements,which
do not have to be big things.●小题5:_______
things you can’t change: There are some things youcannot change, such
as your 小题6:_______ and your past.● Focus on your
strengths: Instead of focusing on your 小题7:_______, focus on your strengths. 小题8:_______ your strengths and build your
life around them.● Stop comparing
yourself with others: You can never be like 小题9:_______; it’s no use 小题10:_______ yourself with others.ConclusionFollow the tips,
and you can make you like yourself easily
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
You might have some characters that you don’t like. For example, you may be a shy person and you don’ you wish you are an outgoing person. You might then think that you are not clever enough. All these give reasons to you not to like yourself. Fortunately, there are always things you can do to make you like yourself. Here are some tips:1. Write your success storiesOne reason we may not like ourselves is that we are too focused on what we don’t have so that we forget about what we (already) have. So make a list
write your success stories. They do not h there are a lot of small but important achievements in our life. 2. Accept things you can’t changeThere are some things you cannot change, such as your background and your past. So learn to accept them. You will feel much relieved(宽心) if you treat things you can’t change the way they deserve: just accept them, smile, and move on.3. Focus on your strengths(强项)Instead of focusing on your weaknesses, focus on your strengths. You always have some strengths which give you a unique person. Recognize your strengths and build your life around them.4. Stop comparing yourself with othersYou are unique. You can never be like other people, and neither can other people be like you. The way you measure your success is not determined by other people. Instead, it is determined by your own life purpose. You have everything you need to achieve your life purpose, so it’s useless comparing yourself with others.TopicHow to 小题1:_______
think that you are not 小题2:_______ enough.小题3:_____on Liking Yourself● Write your 小题4:_______ stories:
strengths: Instead of focusing on your 小题7:_______, focus on your strengths. 小题8:_______ your strengths and build your
yourself with others: You can never be like 小题9:_______; it’s no use 小题10:_______ yourself with others.ConclusionFollow the tips,
and you can make you like yourself easily
and you can make you like yourself easily 科目:难易度:最佳答案
小题1:make小题2:clever / wise/ bright小题3:Tips / Advice / Suggestions小题4:success小题5:Accept小题6:background小题7: weaknesses小题8: Recognize / Recognise小题9:others小题10:comparing
试题分析:小题1:原词重现:从第一段的句子:Fortunately, there are always things you can do to make you like yourself.可知是用make小题2:原词重现:从第一段的句子:You might then think that you are not clever enough.可知是 clever / wise/ bright小题3:原词重现:从第一段的句子:Here are some tips:可知填 Tips / Advice / Suggestions小题4:原词重现:从第一个建议:Write your success stories可知是success小题5:原词重现:从第二个建议:2. Accept things you can’t change可知填Accept小题6:原词重现:从第二个建议里面的:such as your background and your past.可知是 background小题7:原词重现:从第三个建议里面的:Instead of focusing on your weaknesses,可知填weaknesses小题8:原词重现:从第三个建议里面的:Recognize your strengths and build your life around them.可知是 Recognize / Recognise小题9:词形转化:从第四个建议:You can never be like other people,可知other people=others小题10:原词重现:从第四个建议里面的:so it’s useless comparing yourself with others.可知是comparing。点评:任务型阅读考查学生在知识重组基础上,运用多中表达方式表意的能力,突显遣词造句能力的考查。比如,用意义相同或相反的词完成句子的能力。需要考生在捕捉到相关信息之后,将捕捉到的信息进行加工转化。

知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心阅读短文.完成表格. We all dream about things that we would like to do we hope to achieve in the future. But are everybody’s dreams the same? Here are some of the findings of a survey about hopes and dreams, 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
阅读短文,完成表格。 We all dream about things that we would like to do we hope to achieve in the future. But are everybody’s dreams the same? Here are some of the findings of a survey about hopes and dreams, in which thousands of students across China took part in it.What are the hopes of teenagers?We received several different answers to the question: what would you like to do after finishing your education? It seems some students would like to start work as soon as possible, so that they can help provide better lives for their parents. Other students hope to continue studying after finishing school and to go to university. Although money is important, many teenagers said they want to do jobs they enjoy. According to the survey, the most popular choice of job is computer programming.What are the dreams of teenagers?Teenagers have all kinds of dreams. Some are more realistic than others. For example, many students said they would like to be volunteers if Beijing could hold the World Cup, maybe working as translators or tour guides. And quite a few said they dream of going to the moon one day.According to the survey, less realistic dreams are also common, but many students reported that they were willing to work hard to achieve their dreams. Quite a few dream of becoming famous, perhaps famous sports people or singers. Some said they’d like to
one students said she’d love to sail across the Pacific Ocean. And then there are dreams three students said they’d like to be able to fly!Conclusion It was clear from the survey that teenagers have similar hopes. It seems that most students hope to have a good education and find a good job. On the other hand, students dream of very different things: good things, and even crazy things. It is very important to dream, so one day they may just come true.A survey about some Chinese students’ ___小题1:___.Hopes of teenagersSome students hope to start working as soon as possible.Others hope to continue studying after finishing school and to go to university小题2:____is the most popular choice of job.Dreams of teenagersSome students have more realistic dreams such as working as volunteers at the 2008 Olympics, etc.Others have less realistic dreams such as becoming famous sportspeople or singer, ___小题3:___and sailing across the Pacific Ocean.Some students ___小题4:__such as being able to fly.Conclusion: The survey shows that teenagers have similar hopes and different dreams
小题1:hopes and dreams小题2:Computer programming 小题3:going on exciting trips 小题4:have impossible dreams 试题分析:本文是对中国各地的学生的希望和梦想的一个调查结果。根据调查,最受欢迎的工作是计算机编程。而他们的梦想有些比较现实,像想当一名志愿者;但是有些学生的梦想是不现实的,甚至梦想会飞。通过调查发现青少年的希望是相似的,梦想却是不同的。小题1:根据Here are some of the findings of a survey about hopes and dreams, in which thousands of students across China took part in it.可知本文介绍了中国各地学生的希望和梦想,故此处为hopes and dreams。小题2:根据According to the survey, the most popular choice of job is computer programming.可知根据调查,最受欢迎的工作是计算机编程。故此处为Computer programming。小题3:根据Some said they’d like to
one students said she’d love to sail across the Pacific Ocean. 可知有些学生说,他们喜欢进行刺激的旅行。有一个学生说她想要航行穿越大西洋。作为such as的宾语用动名词短语,故此处为going on exciting trips。小题4:根据And then there are dreams three students said they’d like to be able to fly!可知有些梦想是不可能的,有三名学生说,他们想要能够飞。故此处指的是他们有不可能实现的梦想,故为:have impossible dreams。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
J&M Music Store? Rock, pop and country music? Buy CDs new or used? Listen before you buy? Guitar lessons offeredPeth Market? Fresh fruit and vegetables? Open Friday to Sunday mornings? Free ice cream for children under 12Times Coffee Shop? The best coffee in town? Sandwiches, cakes, pies?Open 10:00a.m.—11:00 p.m. daily?Jazz music(0: Wednesday to SundayMacon's B&B? Feel like home when you're away from? We have different kinds of rooms? Delicious homemade breakfast&小题1:You can________ at J&M Music Store.A.receive guitar lessons B.borrow new or used CDsC.learn pop music history D.buy all kinds of music books小题2:You can go to TImes Coffee Shop to have coffee and pies at_______.A.8:30 a.m.B.9:30 a.m. C.10:30 p.m. D.11:30 p.m.小题3: If your friend is coming for a visit, where will he stay for a night?A. In J&M Music Store. B. In Peth Market.C. At Times Coffee Shop.D. At Macon's B&B.小题4:Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.There is no breakfast at Macon's B&B.You can't listen to the CD before you buy it.C.Times Coffee Shop offers ism music every day.D.Kids under 12 can get free ice cream in Peth Market小题5:Where is the passage probably from?A.A dictionary. B.A newspaper. C.A story book. D.A science report.
Weixin was created and put into market by Tencent on January 21, 2011. Because of its amazing functions(功能), low cost and convenience (&便利), it is very popular. You can see many people around you using Weixin to talk with their friends.Weixin can make people quick to send voice message, video, pictures and text by phone. Because it is sent by network(网络), distance is not a problem. Even if your friends are in foreign countries, you can use Weixin to contact.Weixin supports Wi-Fi and 3G network. It can enjoy group chat up to 20 people. Besides this, it can do much. Weixin can search people around you. It also supports to send videos. You can share the wonderful pictures with other people at any tim . It can share your messages to the world and make new friends. Weixin can keep your pictures and texts in your phone. It also helps you to get your messages from others. Weixin makes more people “talk” with each other in different places at different times.The cost of Weixin is very low. It costs nothing to own Weixin if you have a phone. The low cost is one of the main reasons why Weixin becomes popular. Many people say that it’s much more convenient than QQ. Nowadays these users can’t live without them. They chat on QQ and Weixin and express their thoughts on Weibo.根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。小题1:. The use of Weixin began &&&&&&&&&&&&&.&&&&&&&&& .A. in February, 2011&&&&&&&&&&&& B. in January, 2011&&&&&& C. in March, 2013小题2: The underlined word “contact” means &&&&&&&&&&&&&&in Chinese.&&&&&&&&&&&&& .A. 联系&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 交易&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 视频小题3: How many Weixin’s functions are mentioned in this passage?A. 3&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 5&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. 7小题4:. According to the passage, we learn that &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.A. only young people use Weixin to talk with their friendsB. Weixin can help people make new friendsC. the cost of Weixin is much more expensive than that of QQ小题5:. The main idea of the passage is &&&&&&&&&&&&&.A. how to use Weixin to communicate with othersB. Weixin’s functions and its advantagesC. Weixin’s influences on most people’s lives
题型:完形填空
& You feel tired and you have no energy. You can’t breathe out of your nose and your throat hurts. Don’t be afraid you have probably just got a &&&&&&&. Every year, many kids experience this sick feeling. Some kids have up to eight colds every year. So, what&&&&&&is a cold?& Well, a cold is an infection (传染病). It affects (影响)&&&&&&nose, ears and throat and makes you feel sick and weak. It’s very &&&&&&&to catch a cold. When someone sneezes or coughs near you, bacteria(细菌) travel through the air and &&&&&&&&your body and then make you sick. Also, if you touch your nose or eyes after touching something that has bacteria on it, &&&&&a door or your desk at school, you can get a sick. Some of the symptoms(症状)of a cold &&&&&&&a fever, a sore throat and a cough. If you sneeze, or if your nose is runny and your &&&&&&are watery, you’ve probably got a cold. Most people who have got a cold feel very tired and don’t have much &&&&&&&to do anything. A cold is not a pleasant thing to &&&&&.However, there are some things you can do to feel &&&&&&.You should have hot drinks &&&&&&&you’ve got a sore throat and cough. You should eat healthy foods and get a lot of rest so your body can be strong enough to &&&&&&&&your sold. If you’ve got a fever, or if you aren’t feeling better within a few days, you should visit your &&&&&&and take some medicine. A cold can be frustrating &&&&&&&just remember that there are many things you can do to feel better and get stronger. Take care of your body and stay healthy.小题1:A.coughB.headacheC.feverD.cold小题2:A.exactlyB.nearlyC.clearlyD.firstly小题3:A.myB.yourC.itsD.their小题4:A.difficultB.necessaryC.easyD.helpful小题5:A.buildB.findC.feelD.enter小题6:A.likeB.onC.behindD.with小题7:A.takeB.catchC.turnD.include小题8:A.legsB.armsC.eyesD.ears小题9:A.energyB.moneyC.timeD.air小题10:A.doB.makeC.passD.experience小题11:A.worseB.betterC.colderD.hotter小题12:A.untilB.soC.ifD.unless小题13:A.fightB.keepC.haveD.get小题14:A.parentB.doctorC.friendD.teacher小题15:A.butB.thenC.andD.or
Side A No. 293083Student Bus CardName:& LilianFrom:& April 1st, 2014To:&&&& June 30th, 2014Price:&&£180College: University of ChichesterNot valid for travel unless it's used in the bus companies ofStagecoach, Season., Goldrider and Busabout in the UK.&Side B No. 293083Thank you for travelling withIf the card is found, please return, to any Stagecoach driver.★生词提示:valid有效的小题1:The card is used for________.A.taking a taxiB.travelling by trainC.taking a busD.entering the college小题2:Lilian is________________.A.a bus driverB.a university studentC.a teacher in a collegeD.a middle school student小题3:You can not find _________in the card.A.Lilian's ageB.the priceC.the card numberD.the time limit
题型:完形填空
阅读下面短文,掌握大意,然后从A.B.C.D四个选项中选出一个最佳选项. It was a lovely spring afternoon. My classmates and I were playing happily on the playground when I let out a cry, “Ow!Ow! Something in my shoe is biting* me.” Everyone was shocked by the cry. They took me into a classroom and were about to take off my____. “Which foot is it?”One asked “let us have a look.” Suddenly, I remembered the holes in____socks.My family was very poor during those years. I wore welfare socks, which cost only a little, but those____welfare socks didn’t last long. They soon had ____at he bottom. I refused to take off my shoe. I____stand others seeing the holes in my sock. I tried to hold back my tears Yet, each time the thing____my shoe bit me, tears raced down my face. My teacher, Miss Diane, hurried into the_____, “What’s wrong? ”She asked. “Something is biting her right foot,__ __she doesn’t let us take off her shoe,”One of my classmates answered.Miss Diane lived next door to me.She_____everything about my family .She put both hands on my shaking shoulders and ____into my painful and hopeless eyes.“Oh,yes,it must be a sock-eating ant,” She said, as if she had____seen the thing inside the shoe. “I had a bite from one of those ants. By the time I got my shoe off ,it had____almost the whole bottom off my sock.” My classmates nodded while they were listening to the teacher____,although they all looked a little puzzled*.Miss Diane took off my right shoe and sock and shook them over the dustbin*.Two red ants ____it.“Just what I thought it.The ants have eaten part of her sock.”When she stroked an alcohol* cotton ball on the bites,she added, “You are such a ____girl to take so many bites.”The alcohol felt cool on the bites and a little girl’s pride was saved by the “sock-eating ant ” story.小题1:A.shoeB.shirtC.hatD.coat小题2:A.hisB.herC.myD.your小题3:A.freeB.wetC.dirtyD.cheap小题4:A.holesB.boxesC.stonesD.pockets小题5:A.couldB.couldn’tC.mustD.mustn’t小题6:A.onB.nearC.underD.in小题7:A.officeB.playgroundC.classroomD.toilet小题8:A.becauseB.butC.orD.so小题9:A.knewB.forgotC.taughtD.borrowed小题10:A.lookedB.droppedC.ranD.got小题11:A.hardlyB.alreadyC.stillD.only小题12:A.turnedB.putC.takenD.eaten小题13:A.angrilyB.sadlyC.carefullyD.happily小题14:A.lived onB.fell intoC.went overD.turned to小题15:A.luckyB.friendlyC.braveD.clever
The Big Lottery is giving money to groups of teenagers between 14 and 19 who want to become active citizens. The teenagers who would like to help make the area you live in better,cleaner, safer and more friendly can actually get money for improving your local community (社区).We have $ 80,000 to give away. We are looking for young people to take part inschemes(规划) and projects near to where they live. Here are a few easy things you could do to get started. Meeting the neighbors Everybody needs good neighbors. Knock onpeople's door and find out what they would like improving in your area. Set a date for a meeting and then make some plans together. If you don't want to go round to their houses, then you could always put a note through their doors. Neighborhood watch Neighborhood watch schemes are very popular in the UK. If you go away on holiday and leave your house, it's very nice to know that a neighbor is keeping an eye on it. It's a good way to make the area you live in safer. You could set one up easily and quickly. Lending a hand There are often elderly people living in the neighborhood who may not be able to do the things that you can. Offer to do iheir shopping once a week, look after their garden for them or maybe walk their dog. No littering Nobody likes picking up other people's rubbish, but a clean street can make all the difference. Take it in turns to go out once or twice a week and see what you can find. You never know, one day you might find something valuable. Recycling Nearly two-thirds of your rubbish can be recycled. Some areas already provide places to people to recycle bottles, tins, plastic and paper. Find out if this is done in your neighborhood. Ifit's not, do something about it. So go on...Just tell us what kind of project you want to join jn. Then we'll send you more details. Take positive action and help make your neighborhood a better place to live in.小题1:The aim of the Big Lottery is_&&&&&&&&.A.to make the neighborhood busierB.to help the old people in the communityC.to improve the local communityD.to help young babies in the neighborhood小题2:Who is needed to take part in the project?A.Anyone who wants to.B.All the teenagers.C.Students in the neighborhood.D.Teenagers from 14 t0 19.小题3:Paragraph 4 and Paragraph 5 tell us_&&&&&&&&&.A.neighborhood watch is good to make the community cleanerB.how to make the community safer and morefriendlyC.lending a hand means to lend some money to othersD.to help neighbors do what they wouldn't like to do.小题4:What should you do ifyou want to make the neighborhood cleaner?A.Recycle the rubbish and take tums to pick up others' rubbish.B.Pick up the rubbish and find something valuable in the street.C.Find out the recycled rubbish and throw them everywhere. .D.Try to recycle three-fourths ofyour rubbish once or twice a week.小题5:According to the passage, which of the following is NOT true?A.Discuss plans with your neighbor for improving your area.B.Do some shopping once a week for old people who can't do it.C.Pick up the rubbish everywhere in the street to make your area cleaner.D.Look after the garden, walk the dogs for the old in order to get much money.
阅读下面短文,根据所读内容,在文章后第56-65小题的空格里填入一个最恰当的单词。注意:每个空格只填一个单词&People visit other countries for many purposes. Some
others travel to visit interesting places that are only found in other countries. Wherever you go, and for whatever purpose, it’s important to be safe. A tourist can attract a lot of attention from local people. While most people you meet when travelling are sure to be nice, there are dangers—theft being the most common. So prepare for your trip in advance. As you prepare for your trip, make sure you have the right paperwork. You don’t want to get to your destination (目的地)only to find you have the wrong visa, or worse, that your passport is about to expire (到期). Also, make sure you travel with proper medical insurance, so that if you are sick or injured during your travels, you can be treated. If you want to drive while you are abroad, make sure you have an international driver’s license. If you need to take medicine with you—such as travel-sickness pills—keep it in its original container(容器). If you don’t, you may find yourself doing a lot of explaining to customs officials at your destination. Buy a guidebook and read about the local customs of the country you are going to. Also, try and learn a few basic words and phrases—don’t assume that the local people will speak your language.When you get to your destination, you’d better use official transport. Always go to the bus and taxi stands, don’t accept rides from strangers who offer you a lift. If there is no meter in the taxi, agree on a price before you get in. If you prefer to stay in cheap hotels while travelling, make sure you can lock the door of your room from the inside. If you are travelling with valuables such as jewelry, or a lot of money, you should ask about a safe for storing them in. Finally, remember to smile. It’s the friendliest and most sincere form of communication, and is sure to be understood in any part of the world!
Camping in your backyard is full of fun, whatever your age is. It’s great for keeping us relaxed. It offers chances to enjoy the night sky and to be noisier(更热闹) than usual. It lets us have friends over to stay who might not fit inside the house! Follow these instructions and you’ll have a night you’ll never forget! Put up your tentConsidering the &(1)&&of family members and guests, you may need more than one &(2)&. Tell your friends to bring their tents if needed. Follow the instructions or check out the articles on how to put up a tent on the Internet.Prepare your beddingYou’ll want your guests to be able to relax in comfort. Put something soft to lie on the floor: A blow-up air mattress(床垫) or thick comforters may work well. Fill the tent with soft toys and blankets. Have lightweight sleeping bags or cotton blankets. (3)They are especially important if you live where the night temperatures drop greatly.Prepare a seating areaIf you have a picnic table, that would work best. If not, set up a few chairs and a small table to set out(摆出) drinks and food. A simple choice is to lay out a blanket in the open air, so that your friends can eat and talk. Be sure the grass isn’t wet!Make memoriesPlan some activities. You’re camping in the backyard, so it’s time to make the most of being outdoors.Have a camera nearby to take photos of you, your family members, and your friends. Take one large group shot with everyone smiling and laughing. Be sure to make copies for everyone!小题1:在(1)(2)空白处分别填入一个适当的词使句意完整,上下文通顺。______________________&&& _______________________小题2:回答问题:What can we do to help remember the camping activities?______________________________________________________________________________________小题3:把(3)句译成中文。______________________________________________________________________________________小题4:在文中找出与“Your guests are expected to relax themselves comfortably.”意思相近的句子。______________________________________________________________________________________小题5:在文中找出最能表达该短文主题的句子。______________________________________________________________________________________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!}

我要回帖

更多关于 some things i know 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信