After the withering in theafter winter 攻略这是什么语法

The Withering Goddess (Of Nature)-Throes of Dawn, The Withering Goddess (Of Nature)MP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
The Withering Goddess (Of Nature)
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
found my Way into the heart of the forest
where the early mornings dew
still rested upon the sleepy grass
Where the evergreen trees
sleep their enchanted dreams
Echoes of grief and sorrow
in the air of this forest
The taste of your bitterness
in the spring waters
Thy anguish I hear
in the words of the winds
Wounded Immortal
- the withering goddess of nature
Thy glory denied
by those of the light
until the lands bear a rotten fruit
Until the storms reap nations
Every man and every woman is a scar
in thy astral body of goddess
Thy presence was a shadow
on the path of the light
They took thy kingdom away,
But their light has grown dim
Their god has long ago withered
release the darkness of thy heart
Until no man in thy kingdom walks
...and thus, summon the storms of plague,
the winter endless, death the bitterest...
Together we ride to the storms of war
until the storms reap nations
until the lands bear rotten fruits
until no man stands
in thy kingdom of glory
使用手机扫码收听单曲
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
收藏The Withering Godd的人们
听The Withering Godd的人也听
关注虾米:The Withering
The first serious frost has visited.  That one, you know that one, that one that happens when even though you've been expecting it, it's still a surprise when it arrives.  It is the time of The Withering (this is a bit like in Highlander with the Quickening, but colder, less lightening effects and a lot less swordy).
The effect of this first frost is quite dramatic.
The once bright zinging zinnias are a soggy mess,
The cosmos is past it,
it has the transclucent pallour of death about it.
The gingers look limp,
the chrysanthemums have lost color and shape,
The dahlias are demonstrating what 'blackened by frost' means.  Most of them will be left in the ground to survive or not, I may try and store some of the most expensive ones.  I shall decide this soon but in recent years I have failed quite spectacularly to keep stored ones alive.  They seem to last better in the ground.
Poor withered, bleached out looking things adorn my garden.
Some have just given up and flopped.
The tithonia has drooped.  Yet with all this going on, all is not lost.
There are buds on the Camellia rosthorniana 'Cupido'.
There are new Eschscholzia growing,
and new marigolds,
The Clematic cirrhosa 'Freckles' is flowering,
This Coronilla valentina ssp. glauca 'Citrina', bought last year, has flowered and flowered for weeks.  It has the most wonderful scent which can really be appreciated now most of the other plants around it have died down.
I shall finish with the Edgeworthia, a few leaves have fallen following this frost.  I am now focussing on whether it will get through another winter.  I am hopeful that it will as it has grown well this year.  I am also staring into the center of the leaves wondering if that is a flower bud I can see forming for next spring.  Oh what a joy that would be!
This first withering frost spells the end of some plants there are, as always, the signs of continuation and hope for next year.  If I was a fan of Disney I might start muttering songs about the circle of life, so you can be grateful that I am not.
You Might Also Like :
These articles might interest you :
and it went for sale on Craigslist for 75 thou... with 17000 miles on it. Something seems odd here... that's a lot of miles for a car with no plates, and why no...
By& Bertyc
ARTS & CRAFTS,
CREATIVITY,
The prefab Active House B10 prototype in Stuttgart can be built in a day, but its implications will be felt for years.
To tour Stuttgart's Weissenhof Estate...
INTERIOR DESIGN
photo from http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2123736/Back-70-years-mighty-Tiger-tank-Only-surviving-example-works-restored-wartime-specification.
By& Bertyc
ARTS & CRAFTS,
CREATIVITY,
Payday, time to spend some money!
Where should I go?There’s a Wal-Mart across the street from work is a good place to start.
Never been a huge fan of Wal-Mart...
By& Umadyet
RANTS N' RAVES,
SELF EXPRESSION
It’s much harder to usurp someone’s voice when she’s out there saying you’re wrong. - Maggie McNeillRough Trade A [Chicago area] man accused of raping eight [se...
By& Maggiemcneill
LOVE & SEX,
Choies tee c/o// Kohl's shorts// Timex watch c/o// Outrage Fashion bag c/o (similar here)//Alex and Ani banglesWell if you came to this here blog yesterday,...
By& Samantha Curtis
SELF EXPRESSION
Did I dream of becoming a sex worker when I was a little girl? No. But I didn’t dream about working at McDonald’s either, and yet that was my first job.
By& Maggiemcneill
LOVE & SEX,
About the author
2334 shares
Author's Latest Articles
COMMUNITY GARDENING
1940492 pt
1595936 pt
1494027 pt
1162935 pt
remember meThis item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact .
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the
for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility:&Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility:&Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
The Withering
Description
Discussions
Announcements
#text_need_flash_capsule_lrg
Autoplay videos
Unfavorite
Add to Collection
This item has been added to your .
1 Apr, 2015 @ 12:24pm
26 Jan, 2016 @ 7:42pm
Created by
(some may be hidden)
View The Withering in the store
Hello everybody,It's been three weeks since The Withering was released in the early access state, and we are rolling out updates with new content every week.I'm happy to let you know that we are working on the implementation of the multiplayer into the game and plan to release our first major update that MP will be a part of, in the first half of 2016!Come visit our store page if you haven't yet, join the community and take part in our Feedback and Ideas event! Pitch your ideas to us and vote on the features you would like to see in the game.Thank you all for supporting us on Greenlight!
Hello everybody !I'm VERY excited to announce that &The Withering& is now officially in Early Access release state !I would like to personally thank you all for your support of our project, and your feedback ! It has been a very exciting experience for us here at CM Softworks.The game is scheduled to be released today (Dec 18th) at 1:00PM PST. But you can already visit the store page and view the new content here:There is still a lot of work to be done, but personally I think we made a huge step today. The Early Access release will have elements of Turn Based management gameplay and the Real Time Action gameplay mode as well. Here is the list of some features that are available to players in the Early Access:* Single Player Mode* Custom Character Creation* Camp Management Gameplay mode* Real Time Action Gameplay mode* A special outfit has been included for the early access available from character creation screen!The following features are planned to be implemented in the next major update, that is scheduled to come out in the first half of 2016:* Multiplayer Mode* PvP Game mode* Co-op Game Mode* Additional game content such as new maps, outfits, weapons* Management and Real time action game modes features* New enemy types* New eventsAnd more..I hope I have answered some of your questions that you probably have, please see our Early Access information on the store page for additional information regarding the game.Thank you all !David.
&The Withering& is a modern world post apocalyptic survival horror simulator in development.The story puts players in a world where a terrible viral infection wiped 90% of the population, which in return triggered a series of catastrophic events laying devastating on already dying world.The gameplay consists of two elements, a turn based management and a real time action survival simulation. During the management gameplay players take control of a survivors camp and manage it's population by assigning different tasks, building up camp defenses, constructing building, managing research / production and diplomacy. Players will also have to make decisions at random encounters and events, making each gameplay experience different. Defend your camp in a turn based tactical combat simulation from hordes of infected or bandit raids. Craft and equip your survivors with different kits to help them on their missions, or form raiding parties to take resources from other survivor camps by force.At any time, players are able to leave their camp and take control of one of their custom characters in an open world survival. Visit special locations to trade with other players and NPCs, run a rescue mission for a unique reward or simply explore and scavenge for resources that can be used in their camp. Gain experience from completing missions, random in world events or PvP / PvE engagements. Develop your characters with multiple skill trees to better suit your gameplay style.Invite your friends for a quick coop mission, or explore the world together. Trade with other players. Form a party and play in a series of PvP / PvE missions and events.The game is currently in development stage and approaching it's early access release phase.Features:1. Deep Production and Research systems2. Advances character skill trees customization3. Vast open world to explore4. Random events5. PvP and PvE settings to better suit your gameplay style6. Single and Multiplayer / Coop options
16 Aug, 2015 @ 2:04am
Brainstorming
14 Apr, 2015 @ 9:46am
Must have first person its better
WEURZYY hyplex.co
21 May, 2015 @ 1:59pm
Diplomacy and Standings
You need to sign in or create an account to do that.
On Facebook
Enter the full URL of your item or group's Facebook page
On Twitter
Enter the full URL of your item or group's Twitter page
On Youtube
If you have a related Youtube channel, enter the URL.
Steam Community Group
Do you have a Steam Community group for followers of this item?
Kickstarter Project
Is your project on Kickstarter?
Indiegogo Project
Or on Indiegogo?
IndieDB Page
If your project is also on IndieDB
On Sketchfab
Enter the full URL to your item or group's Sketchfab page
The Withering has been Greenlit and is now listed in the Steam store. For the latest information, purchase options, and discussions for The Withering, please see it on the Steam Store or in the Steam Community.
If you really, really want to, you can
to the Greenlight page. Information on this page may be out of date, since all the action has moved to the areas noted above.
View mobile websiteto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: The Withering
Genre: , , , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 18 Dec, 2015
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&The Withering is currently in the early access phase as we continue to develop additional features and content. We want players to take part in this development process and become involved as the world of &The Withering& is coming to life. We want to hear from players on what features they would like to see in the game. Which aspects they would prefer the development to focus on in the current stage of development. We would also like to give players a chance to influence the game world and have a chance of becoming a part of the story, with original personalized content.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&We estimate the game to be in the early access phase until forth quarter of 2016. However, we plan to release a major update in the first half of 2016 that will expand the gameplay features drastically.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&The final version of The Withering will be heavily multiplayer orientated. It will include features such as Open World with Free Roam that will let players explore vast different environments of a post apocalyptic hostile world. PvE and PvP game modes will be implemented. Co-op game modes where players will be able to explore special locations in the world. Deep crafting and production system, world economy and diplomacy among different factions in the world. Along with a seamless randomly generated world events that will allow players to shape the future of The Withering universe.&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&Currently we have a stable alpha version with turn based management gameplay and real time action gameplay elements. The early access is currently supporting single player mode and we plan to expand it with PvP and Co-op modes in the first half of 2016.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&The decision was made to have an early access discount until we will release a major update with multiplayer capabilities. Once the game will be updated with multiplayer mode, the pricing will be revised.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&We will have a dedicated team of developers that will be interacting with the community of players through forums, emails and many other means available to us. The main purpose of the early access is to have the community involved in the development process and work together with our developers to guide the team's focus towards the features players would like to have implemented as a priority in the game. We want to have the world of &The Withering& to be shaped by the community.&
Buy The Withering
Recent updates
20 January
Hello everybody!This announcement is going to be different from the rest of them, as it comes from me rather than CM Softworks Inc.We are working on resolving the issues with the Steam repository merge as well as the bugs / issues that were reported by the community. It will take some time to sort them out and resolve the merge issue, so in the meantime we are going to roll back the changes to our previous stable build.Unfortunately, not without consequences. Some of the progress data might be lost. Yes, it sucks but it's not the end of the world and Early Access means that sometimes $%&# happens.The new 1.1 build will be available through the open beta and I will provide access to players who are willing to help with the testing.Thank you all for quickly responding and providing us with the bug report and feedback on 1.1, it allowed us to gather and prioritize the issue resolution approach.As for the rest of the noise that was echoing around the forum walls.. Please keep in mind that we are a small team of dedicated developers who actually care more about the game and it's community, than the number of copies sold.Thanks.
18 January
Patch 1.1.1.5 is now live!Hello everybody, we have encountered a problem during the build upload to steam, some of the fixes are not being applied properly due to the fact that new build is not being properly merged on Steam servers. We will look into this problem and engage Steam support if necessary.In the meantime the following issues are resolved or partially resolved due to the mentioned problem:Resolved: Mouse Invert not workingResolved: Next Turn not working from the new interfaceResolved: Roster & Equip does not freeze the character movementPartially Resolved: Closing camp panels do not hide mouse cursorPartially Resolved: Experience gains from killing infectedUnresolved: some building levels do not load properlyThe unresolved issue is fully resolved on our end, and is not applied after build upload to Steam servers. We will work on resolving this problem ASAP.Thank you.
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
&The Withering& is a modern world post apocalyptic survival horror simulator. The story puts players in a world where a terrible viral infection wiped 90% of the population, which in return triggered a series of catastrophic events laying devastation on already dying world.
The gameplay consists of two elements, a turn based management and a real time action survival simulation. During the management gameplay players take control of a survivors camp and manage it's population by assigning different tasks, building up camp defenses, constructing building, managing upgrades / production and diplomacy. Players will also have to make decisions at random encounters and events, making each gameplay experience different. Defend your camp in a turn based tactical combat simulation from hordes of infected or bandit raids. Craft and equip your survivors with different kits to help them on their missions, or form raiding parties to take resources from other camps by force.
Player are also able to create and manage custom characters, and are able at any time leave their camp to explore the dying world. Taking control of their characters in a third person action / simulator to scavenge resources, materials and equipment that can be brought back to their camp and used in production / upgrades and fortification tasks. Random in world events and loot drops and different enemy types will make each play through different. Develop custom characters stats to increase melee and firearms skills as well as character physical performance by spending experience points earned during the real time action gameplay and running successful missions in the management gameplay.
System Requirements
Minimum:OS: Windows 7Processor: Intel (R) i5 - 4200U CPU 1.6 GHzMemory: 6144 MB RAMGraphics: Intel (R) HD Graphics Family, SM:3.0DirectX: Version 9.0Storage: 6394 MB available spaceAdditional Notes: The game might run on lower specs, but that configuration will not be supported.
Recommended:OS: Windows 8.xProcessor: Intel (R) i7 - 980 CPU 3.33 GHzMemory: 16 GB RAMGraphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970DirectX: Version 9.0Storage: 6394 MB available space
The Withering (C) 2017 CM Softworks Inc. All rights reserved. Developed by CM Softworks Inc. The Withering and CM Softworks Inc. logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of CM Softworks Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Mostly Positive
(211 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(158)
Negative&(62)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(211)
Key Activations&(9)
All Languages&(220)
Your Languages&(142)
Display As:
Most Helpful
135 reviews match the filters above
( Mostly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteView in the heart_苏州英语角吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:185贴子:
View in the heart收藏
View&in&the&heart
There&is&a&temple&at&the&foot&of&Nanshan,and&an&ancient&banyan&is&in&front&of&it.
One&morning,a&young&monk&gets&up&to&clean&up&the&courtyard&and&sees&the&fallen&leaves&from&the&ancient&banyan&are&everywhere,he&can't&help&worrying&and&look&at&the&tree&to&sigh.
For&his&sorrow&is&on&the&toppest,he&throws&down&the&broom&and&rushes&to&his&master's&room&,then&he&knocks&on&the&door&to&plea&for&interview.
His&master&hears&it&and&opens&the&door,when&he&sees&the&disciple's&worried&look,he&thinks&something&takes&place,so&he&hurries&to&ask&him:&&My&disciple,&what&does&you&worry&about&so&much&in&the&early&morning?&&
The&young&disciple&is&full&of&doubt&and&tells&him:&Master,&you&persuades&us&to&be&diligent&to&cultivate&our&moral&character&and&grasp&the&truth&day&and&night,but,&even&I&learn&them&well&,it&is&hard&to&avoid&to&die.Till&that&time,so-called&me,&so-called&Dao,&aren't&they&just&like&the&defoliation&in&autumn&or&the&deadwood&in&winter?&and&they&will&be&buried&by&a&heap&of&loess?&
After&hearing&it&,the&old&monk&points&at&the&ancient&banyan&and&says&to&the&young&monk:&&My&disciple&,you&don't&need&to&worry&about&this.In&fact,&the&defoliation&in&autumn&and&the&deadwood&in&winter&will&climb&back&to&the&trees&silently&and&become&the&flowers&in&spring&and&grow&up&into&the&leaves&in&summer&at&the&time&of&autumnal&winds&is&blowing&strongliest&and&the&snow&falls&down&most&heavily.&
&Why&don't&I&see&it?&
&It&is&the&reason&that&there&isn't&any&view&in&your&heart,&so&you&can't&see&the&bloom&.&
Facing&the&withering&defoliations&and&imaging&they&will&be&in&bud,it&needs&to&have&an&immortal&of&spring&heart,&an&optimism&of&heart.
There&are&always&some&miseries&you&will&meet&in&your&whole&life&and&strike&you&when&you&are&unprepared,&but&we&don't&need&to&worry&day&after&day&for&the&arrival&of&this&day,&and&feel&sorry&to&yourself.
Treating&the&life&with&the&attitude&of&the&optimism,&it&can&not&only&dissolve&the&agony&and&misfortune&,&but&also&bring&a&kind&of&pleased&mood&to&you&everyday&and&make&your&life&bright&and&flourishing&.
As&long&as&the&view&is&in&the&heart,aren't&the&paths&full&of&fragrance&of&flowers&everywhere?
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 after语法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信