严肃考风考纪ppt法纪的英文怎么写

当前位置: &
严肃认真的英文
英文翻译be strict and conscientious (in ...); be serio with the attitude of being serious and conscientious&&&& earnest&&&& seri ...&&&&be in sober earnest&&&&seriousness&&&&serious&&&&seriously&&&&1.(令人敬畏) earnest 短语和例 ...&&&&1.(不马虎) seriou ...&&&& soberdown&&&&long 2&&&&
...&&&&gravely ad. sober ...&&&&be serious. don’t make fan of me&&&&a solemn assembly&&&&seriousness
例句与用法Now he knows i mean business .现在他了解我是严肃认真的。They were sincere and hardworking people, and all very clever .他们都严肃认真,聪明勤奋。At his most hesitant he was also at his gravest .他最吞吞吐吐的时候,也就是最严肃认真的时候。No one has even seriously proposed such a plan as yet .迄今为止还没有人严肃认真地提出过这样的计划。The tests, both regular and special, were usually serious, exacting sessions .这种定期或特殊的鉴定总是严肃认真,一丝不苟的。The planning process, and in particular the six-month operating plan, are taken very seriously .计划程序特别是六个月的业务计划执行得非常严肃认真。The voice was tart, high, businesslike, the tone flat, midwestern, abrasive .他的声音又尖又高,听来是那么严肃认真,他的口气平淡而枯燥,是中西部美国人的口气。Among scientists there is a general consensus about what is and what isn't proper science .究竟什么是严肃认真的科学活动,什么不是严肃认真的科学活动,在这个问题上,科学家之间有一种普遍的默契。So they swore again with dread solemnities于是他们又非常严肃认真地发了一回誓。 You need a serious and bracing reality check你需要严肃认真的真正的去查看一下更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
严肃认真的英文翻译,严肃认真英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译严肃认真,严肃认真的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved当前位置: &
严肃的人的英文
英文翻译puritan&&&& earnest&&&&4次方是 The fourth power of 2 i ...&&&& pe ...&&&&sobersides&&&&
...&&&&unserious&&&&martinet&&&&owlish&&&&no-nonsense adjective&&&&seriousminded&&&&serious a&&&&serious&&&&demure&&&&austere&&&&serious call
例句与用法His brother is a man with a serious aspect .他的兄弟是一个外貌严肃的人。A thin, serious-faced man appealed to teresa van buren .一位瘦瘦的,面孔严肃的人向特丽萨范伯伦申诉。George was a serious man and insensible to such enticements .乔治是一个严肃的人,对这一套诱惑人的手腕无动于衷。Whether to attack the sanctuaries was a close call, on which honest and serious individuals might well differ .是否进攻庇护所是一个有很大风险的问题。在这个问题上,诚实而严肃的人完全可能存在不同的意见。He speaks with a disposition of lively rattle, pun, and jest, amusing to a grave man, because it is what he himself can least easily command .他说起话来,口若悬河,一语双关,诙谐动听,甚至使一个严肃的人也觉得有趣,因为他是最不善于此道的。Nichol suggested that "transatlantic humour…is the rare efflorescence of a people habitually grave, whose insight is more clear than deep. "尼科尔觉得“来自大西洋彼岸的幽默…是一些经常严肃的人迸发出来的罕见的花朵,他们的见识清彻而不深奥。”He is a serious man , don ' t play jokes on him他是个很严肃的人,不要开他的玩笑。 There is no time for idle dreaming in my life .我是个严肃的人。我没有时间胡思乱想。 ” Sloppy work enrages a meticulous person草率的工作会激怒严肃的人。 I am concerned with matters of consequence : i am accurate .我是严肃的人,我是非常精确的。 ” 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
严肃的人的英文翻译,严肃的人英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译严肃的人,严肃的人的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved法纪的海词问答与网友补充:
法纪的相关资料:
法纪&:&Gesetz und ...
在&&中查看更多...
法纪&:& règl ...
在&&中查看更多...
法纪&:&ley y disc ...