当你想让别人帮你开门时,应该说?英语f0rever21怎么讲讲的?

根据情景选择正确答案1. 当你麻烦别人或想让别人替你做某事时.应该说: [ ]A. Sorry.B. All right.C. Excuse me.D. I'm sorry.2. 你告诉别人要爱惜花草.应该说: [ ]A. The flowers is beautiful. You should love them.B. The flowers and we are friends, we 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
根据情景选择正确答案1. 当你麻烦别人或想让别人替你做某事时,应该说:
[&&&& ]A. Sorry.B. All right.C. Excuse me.D. I'm sorry.2. 你告诉别人要爱惜花草,应该说:
[&&&& ]A. The flowers is beautiful. You should love them.B. The flowers and we are friends, we should look after them.C. You should not pick the flowers.D. You should pick the flowers and give them to the teacher.3. 同学John发表了对某事的看法,你不认同,可以说:
[&&&& ]A. I am in agreement with you.B. I agree with you.C. You're right.D. I don't think so.4. 你邀请别人吃东西时,你会说:
[&&&& ]A. No, thanks. I'd like some bananas.B. Have some bananas, please.C. These bananas are delicious.D. That's right.5. 告诉别人今天的日期,可以说:
A. It is 2011, Feb. 2nd.B. It is Feb. 2nd, 2011.C. It was 2011, Feb. 2nd.D. It was Feb. 2nd, 2011.
1. C& 2. C& 3. D& 4. B& 5. B
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:小学英语
来源:期中题
题型:补全对话,情景问答
交际小天才,根据情景选择正确答案。1.当你有危险时应该说:
[&&&& ]A. Help! Help!B. Great! C. Hooray!2.请求别人的帮助时应该说:
[&&&& ]A. I can help you.B. Can I help you?C. Please give me a hand.3.当你想知道正在发生什么事情时应该说:
[&&&& ]A. What's happened?B. What's happening?C. What is it?4.你想知道农场有多少动物时应该说:
[&&&& ]A. How many animals are there on the farm?B. How many animals is there on the farm?C. How many animals are there in the farm?5.你想邀请别人一起去动物园时,应该说:
[&&&& ]A. Let's go to the park.B. Let's go to the zoo.C. Let's go to the farm.
来源:同步题
根据情景选择正确答案。1. 我忘记把书包放在哪了,妈妈告诉我:“在卧室里。”可以说:
[&&&& ]A. It's in the bedroom.B. It's below the bed.2. 想知道爸爸把礼物藏在哪里了, 可以问:
[&&&& ]A. How many?B. Where is it?3. 出租车司机告诉你:“花了30 元。”可以说:&
[&&&& ]A. Thirty yuan.B. Twenty yuan.4. 妈妈告诉我:“书在电话旁边。”可以说:
[&&&& ]A. The book is beside the telephone.B. The computer is beside the radio.5. 壁橱在床的对面,可以说:
[&&&& ]A. The closet is across from the bed.B. The dresser is across from the lamp.
根据情景选择正确答案,将其序号填入括号里。1.天热了,你想穿上新衬衣,你对妈妈说:
[&&&& ]A.&Mom, can&I&take&off&my&new&shirt&today?&&&&B.&Mom, can&I&wear&my&new&shirt&today?2.妈妈告诉你那是你的鞋,她应该说:
[&&&& ]A. Those&are&your&shoes.&&&&B. Those&are&my&shoes.3.你想知道天津的天气怎样,你问:
[&&&& ]A.&What's&the&weather&in&Tianjin?&&&&B.&What's&the&weather&like&in&Tianjin?4.天气预报说明天有雨,你听到的是:
[&&&& ]A.&It&will&be&rainy&tomorrow.&&&&B.&It&will&be&cloudy&tomorrow.5.你对医生说你感冒了,你说:
[&&&& ]A.&It's&cold&here.&&&&B. I&got&a&cold.
根据情景选择正确答案。1. 你送朋友礼物,说:
[&&&& ]A. I hope you'll like it.B. Thank you. 2. 朋友送你礼物,你应打开,并说:
[&&&& ]A. It isn't nice. I don't like it.B. Oh, it's so nice! I like it very much. Thank you.3. 别人不会做某事或从没做过某事,你可以鼓励别人说:
[&&&& ]A. Please have a try!B. Let me have a try.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!当前位置:
>>>当你需要别人的帮助时,你应该说:[ ]A.Can I help you?B. Ple..
当你需要别人的帮助时,你应该说:
A.&Can I help you?B. Please give me a hand.
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:专项题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“当你需要别人的帮助时,你应该说:[ ]A.Can I help you?B. Ple..”主要考查你对&&情景交际&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
情景交际:常以对话的形式出现。 小学生生活情景英语会话分类举例:1、早间(Morning)&场景一:早上七点Mom: Johnny, get up!Johnny: Oooook.Mom: Hurry up, sweety. It’s late.Johnny: What time is it, Mom?Mom: It’s seven.&场景二:好玩的梦Johnny: Mom, I had a dream.Mom: Oh, really? What was it about?Johnny: Mashi Maro.Mom: How nice!&场景三:刷牙洗脸Mom: Hurry up, Johnny, or you’ll be late.Johnny: O.K, Mom, I’ll brush my teeth.Mom: Don’t forget to wash your face.Johnny: O.K.&场景四:早餐Mom: Johnny, breakfast is ready.Johnny: Mom, please pass me some bread.Mom: Here it is.&场景五:整理书包Mom: Don’t forget your books.Johnny: Let me see, Chinese, English, maths and music. All in, Mom.Mom: Good.&场景六:上学去Johnny: Dad, Mom, I’m going to school.Mom: Take care.Dad: Don’t be late.Johnny: I won’t. Bye, Dad. Bye, Mom.
2、上学(On the Way)&场景一:一起上学Johnny: Good morning.Anny: Good morning.Johnny: What’s your name?Anny: Anny. And you?Johnny: I am Johnny. Let’s go to school together.Anny: O.K, let’s go.&场景二:过马路(红绿灯) Anny: Watch out! The light is red.Johny: O.K. (half a minute later)Anny: It’s green now.Johnny: Let’s go.&场景三:等车Anny: The bus is late.Johnny: Wait a bit.Anny: Look, it’s coming.Johnny: Let’s get on the bus.&场景四:绑好鞋带Anny: Look at your shoe lace, Johnny.Johnny: Oh, it’s loose. Let me tie it up.&场景五:认识新老师 Johnny: Anny, this is my teacher, Miss Lin.Anny: Hello, Miss Lin.Miss Lin: Hello.
3、课前(Before Class)&场景一:今天值日Johnny & Anny: Good morning, Miss Gao.Miss Gao: Good morning. Why so early today?Anny: We are on duty.&场景二:擦黑板Anny: Oh, it’s out of my reach.Johnny: Let me give you a hand.Anny: Thanks.&场景三:打扫教室Johnny: Let’s clean the floor.Anny: See? It’s so dirty.Johnny: Let’s clean it.&场景四:文具盒 Johnny: I have a pen and a ruler. And you?Anny: I have a knife and an eraser.Johnny: May I see it?Anny: Sure.&场景五:早读 Johnny: Excuse me, Anny, can you spell this word for me?Anny: O.K. Which one?Johnny: Apple.Anny: A-P-P-L-E.Johnny: Thanks.
4、课堂(In Class)&场景一:起立问好 Miss Gao: Good morning, class.Class: Good morning, Miss Gao.Miss Gao: Is everyone here?Tome: No, Mary is not here. She’s sick.Miss Gao: Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.&场景二:铃响过后 Anny: Johnny, the bell is ringing.Johnny: Oh, hurry up. Class has begun.Johnny & Anny: Excuse me.Miss Gao: Come in, please.&场景三:加法练习 Miss Gao: What’s six plus four?Anny: Eight!Miss Gao: Are you sure? Think again.Johnny: Let me try. Oops! It’s ten.Miss Gao: Well done.&场景四:减法练习 Miss Gao: What’s five minus three, Johnny?Johnny: Two.Miss Gao: Right.&场景五:乘除法练习 Miss Gao: Anny, what’s eight times two?Anny: It’s sixteen.Miss Gao: Wow, you’re clever! What’s six divided by three?Johnny: I know! Two.& Right?Miss Gao: Yes, you got it.&场景六:借橡皮擦 Johnny: Anny, can I borrow you eraser?Anny: I’m sorry. I don’t have one.Johnny: That’s O.K. Thanks anyway.&场景七:下课 Miss Gao: Class is over.Class: Goodbye, Miss Gao.Miss Gao: See you next time.
5、课间(Break)&场景一:排队 Monitor: Stand in four lines, please!Johnny: Hurry up, Anny.Anny: Ouch, you are stepping on my foot.Johnny: I’m sorry.&场景二:升旗 Monitor: Attention, please! Salute!&场景三:我的红领巾咋不见啦 Miss Gao: Class is over. Time for morning exercises.Johnny: Anny, hurry up.Anny: Wait! Where is my red scarf?Johnny: Gosh! I can’t wait.Anny: Go ahead then! Who cares?&场景四:上厕所 Johnny: I can’t help.Tom: You can’t help what?Johnny: I wanna go to the restroom now.Tom: Too bad! You have to wait.Johnny: Oh, no!&场景五:下节课上什么 Johnny: Anny, what’s for next class?Anny: Music. Can you sing?Johnny: I can sing many songs.Anny: Cool.&场景六:认识新朋友 Johnny: Hi, my name’s Johnny. What’s your name?Nancy: I’m Nancy. Where are you from, Johnny?Johnny: Xiamen. And you?Nancy: I’m form Fuzhou.Johnny: How old are you?Nancy: Seven. What about you?Johnny: Oh, we’re of the same age.情景对话题的解答:常见的题型有:补全对话,给问句选择对应的答语,给下列的句子按正确的顺序排列等。情景交际试题特点: 1、以情景为条件,以对话为主要表达形式; 2、既短小又灵活,前言后语连接紧凑,答语多呈现省略,增加了答案的隐蔽性; 3、主要考察英语的日常用语、习惯用语以及各种场合的交际性语言,并从实际出发,考查交际语言的运用能力。做法:仔细阅读上下文,找出上下文之间的联系。
发现相似题
与“当你需要别人的帮助时,你应该说:[ ]A.Can I help you?B. Ple..”考查相似的试题有:
323053145323651439882369634228}

我要回帖

更多关于 怎么讲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信