It's not a human beingbout being masculine to me 怎么翻译最恰当呢?

您要找的是不是:
Sometimes I think I'd rather be Bama Dillert than Dave Hirsh, but it's fun to side with each of them.
有时我宁愿自己是巴马.迪尔特,而不愿意是戴夫.赫希,不过站在他们中的哪一边都是件有趣的事情。
Sure, we ve seen this before, but it s fun to have your picture taken and see it instantly show up on a laptop ten feet away, then print off.
当然,之前Nikon就出过这类产品,不过这玩意可以让你在10英尺的距离外,还可轻松把相片上传到你的计算机里,然后送印。
"The sexual urge is strong in all animals....It's a part of life, it's fun to have sex," Soeli said of the reasons for homosexuality or bisexuality among animals.
对有关动物中存在同性恋或双性恋的原因,苏里做了如下解释:“动物对性的需求很强烈……性是它们生活的一部分,做爱是有趣的事情。”
"I like the atmosphere. It's fun to learn things and enjoy a good beer. "I would call this a civilized education."
VOA: special.
It's just that I think it's fun to play the game these guys do, but we shouldn't take it too seriously.
那些人玩的游戏我觉得倒挺有趣,但实在不能太当真
So mostly it's just work and practice and a lot of fun with my friends, but it's pretty normal.
所以,我的本科生活就是学习,训练,和朋友们一块放松,很普通的学生生活。
It's not about guns, it's about humour, it's about fun, it's about being creative.
It s fun for kids, but this is a serious salvo in the fight with Sony, Apple, Google and a dozen other players to control family television.
"It's exciting, it's physically testing, it's graceful and above all it's fun, " says teenaged auditionist Holly Cassidy.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!您要找的是不是:
adj. 男性的;阳性的;男子气概的 | n. ...
['maeskj?l?n]
['maeskj?l?n]
adj. 男性的;阳性的;男子气概的
n. 男性;阳性,阳性词
more masculine
most masculine
- 引用次数:26
In the literary arena, people also took the masculine writers’ viewpoint as the standard. However, the feminine writers of this period, being the outstanding representatives, unfolded the female’s special bearing in this time.
两晋女性作家是一个有自己特点的文学群体,在两晋,战乱纷飞,整个社会都充斥着男性的声音,文坛上也是以男性作家观点为标准;而两晋女性作家作为两晋女性的杰出代表,展现了女性在这一时代的特殊气度。
参考来源 -
强韵的,末音节为重读的
阳性终止的
阳性;阳性词;阳性形式
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
[ 'maeskjulin ]
a gender that refers chiefly (but not exclusively) to males or to objects classified as male
of grammatical gender
associated with men and not with women
(music or poetry) ending on an accented beat or syllable
&a masculine cadence&; & the masculine rhyme of `annoy, enjoy'&
以上来源于:
['maeskjulin]
男性的,由男子组成的,男子的
有男子气概的,适合男子的,精力充沛的
(女子)有男子气的,像男人一样的
【语法学】 阳性的
【音乐】 阳性终止的
【韵律学】 强韵的,末音节为重读的
【语法学】 阳性;阳性词;阳性形式
更多收起结果
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
/'maeskj?l?n/
Masculine qualities and things relate to or are considered typical of men, in contrast to women. 男性的
...masculine characteristics like a husky voice and facial hair.
…沙哑的嗓音和面部的胡须之类的男性特征。
If you say that someone or something is masculine, you mean that they have qualities such as strength or confidence which are considered typical of men. 男子气概的
...her aggressive, masculine image.
…她敢作敢为、男人般的形象。
In some languages, a masculine noun, pronoun, or adjective has a different form from a feminine or neuter one, or behaves in a different way. (某些语言中的词) 阳性的
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
Being creative is scary, but it is also one of the most rewarding things in the world.
创意是有些吓人,但它同时也是世上最值得一试的事情之一。
Answer: Being creative is important, and there’s no reason to exist if you’re not creating.
创造很重要,如果你不去创造,那么就没有存在的理由。
Their success proves that being creative and fearless may be more important than experience when it comes to starting your own business.
他们的成功证明了一件事,那就是当你自己开始创业时,创造力与大无畏精神远比经验更为重要。
He described Art Brut as being created from pure and real creative forces.
Climbing the alps, writing the great American novel, raising a great family that loves you, being creative.
比如攀登阿尔卑斯山,书写伟大的美国小说,建立一个充满爱意的家庭,让自己充满创意等等。
Do you have your own way of being creative?
你有一套让自己变得具有创造力的方法吗?
It's not about guns, it's about humour, it's about fun, it's about being creative.
Being creative is about being conditioned by and reacting to or against your circumstances.
"I realize the older I get, when I'm not being creative is when I'm frustrated, " he says.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
Being creative is scary, but it is also one of the most rewarding things in the world.
创意是有些吓人,但它同时也是世上最值得一试的事情之一。
Answer: Being creative is important, and there’s no reason to exist if you’re not creating.
创造很重要,如果你不去创造,那么就没有存在的理由。
Their success proves that being creative and fearless may be more important than experience when it comes to starting your own business.
他们的成功证明了一件事,那就是当你自己开始创业时,创造力与大无畏精神远比经验更为重要。
He described Art Brut as being created from pure and real creative forces.
Climbing the alps, writing the great American novel, raising a great family that loves you, being creative.
比如攀登阿尔卑斯山,书写伟大的美国小说,建立一个充满爱意的家庭,让自己充满创意等等。
Do you have your own way of being creative?
你有一套让自己变得具有创造力的方法吗?
Being creative is about being conditioned by and reacting to or against your circumstances.
"I realize the older I get, when I'm not being creative is when I'm frustrated, " he says.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 not a human being 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信