He reallyrose wanted a jobto get that job。为什么副词在want 的前面

John Smith was lazy. He had finished his education and was happy to sit in his room and listen to the radio all day long. In fact, he had been doing nothing for almost six months, which worried his father a lot. One day Mr Smith decided that he had to do something. “Johnny, When I was your age 1 was working and supporting my ten brothers and sisters. I want you to go out and get a job.” So that was what he did. In fact, in the next three months, Johnny started ten jobs and was fired from ten jobs. He explained to his father.“They wanted me to be at work at 8:00 a. m. and told me to do all sorts of unpleasant things.”“I don’t care how you do it,” Mr Smith said. “Either you earn some money or move out of the house. I gave you one week’s time.”In the next few days Johnny began to change. He still stayed in his room all day, but spent his time writing letters and reading through the newspapers. More and more posts began to arrive for him. He bought a new suit for himself and invited his parents to the theatre and for dinner afterwards at the most expensive restaurant in town. When his proud parents arrived home after their evening hour, a policeman was waiting at the front door.“John Smith,” he said as he handed him a piece of paper, “I’ll see you in the court tomorrow.”When he got outside, Johnny told his parents everything.“When you told me to earn some money, 1 decided to put an advertisement in the newspaper saying, ‘New way to money fast! Send me $ 5 and I’ll tell you my secret.’ When I received the money I wrote back telling people to do as I do.”Johnny was fined $ 250 by the court and was ordered to pay all the people back. As he left the court house feeling very ashamed, a newspaper man came up to him, “Young man, would you like to tell your story to my newspaper for $ 2500?”小题1: Johnny was fired from the jobs because _______.A.he liked listening to the radioB.he had a big family to supportC.he spent a lot of time writing lettersD.he didn’t do the jobs well小题2: Johnny put an advertisement in the newspaper about _______ months after he left school.A.threeB.sixC.nineD.eleven小题3: Why was Johnny fined $ 250? _______.A.Because he was lazyB.Because he was out of workC.Because he deceived(欺骗)D.Because he didn’t pay for his new suit小题4: What would probably happen at last? _______.A.Johnny would get $ 2500 from the newspaperB.The court would give $ 250 back to JohnnyC.Johnny would continue to advertise in the newspaperD.Johnny would become a newspaper reporter小题5:Which of the following questions is NOT answered by the information from the passage? _______?A.How did the parents feel when Johnny invited them to the theatre and dinnerB.What’s Johnny’s secretC.What did the policeman want Johnny to doD.How much did Johnny have to pay all the people back - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:John Smith was lazy. He had finished his education and was happy to sit in his room and listen to the radio all day long. In fact, he had been doing nothing for almost six months, which worried his father a lot. One day Mr Smith decided that he had to do something. “Johnny, When I was your age 1 was working and supporting my ten brothers and sisters. I want you to go out and get a job.” So that was what he did. In fact, in the next three months, Johnny started ten jobs and was fired from ten jobs. He explained to his father.“They wanted me to be at work at 8:00 a. m. and told me to do all sorts of unpleasant things.”“I don’t care how you do it,” Mr Smith said. “Either you earn some money or move out of the house. I gave you one week’s time.”In the next few days Johnny began to change. He still stayed in his room all day, but spent his time writing letters and reading through the newspapers. More and more posts began to arrive for him. He bought a new suit for himself and invited his parents to the theatre and for dinner afterwards at the most expensive restaurant in town. When his proud parents arrived home after their evening hour, a policeman was waiting at the front door.“John Smith,” he said as he handed him a piece of paper, “I’ll see you in the court tomorrow.”When he got outside, Johnny told his parents everything.“When you told me to earn some money, 1 decided to put an advertisement in the newspaper saying, ‘New way to money fast! Send me $ 5 and I’ll tell you my secret.’ When I received the money I wrote back telling people to do as I do.”Johnny was fined $ 250 by the court and was ordered to pay all the people back. As he left the court house feeling very ashamed, a newspaper man came up to him, “Young man, would you like to tell your story to my newspaper for $ 2500?”小题1: Johnny was fired from the jobs because _______.A.he liked listening to the radioB.he had a big family to supportC.he spent a lot of time writing lettersD.he didn’t do the jobs well小题2: Johnny put an advertisement in the newspaper about _______ months after he left school.A.threeB.sixC.nineD.eleven小题3: Why was Johnny fined $ 250? _______.A.Because he was lazyB.Because he was out of workC.Because he deceived(欺骗)D.Because he didn’t pay for his new suit小题4: What would probably happen at last? _______.A.Johnny would get $ 2500 from the newspaperB.The court would give $ 250 back to JohnnyC.Johnny would continue to advertise in the newspaperD.Johnny would become a newspaper reporter小题5:Which of the following questions is NOT answered by the information from the passage? _______?A.How did the parents feel when Johnny invited them to the theatre and dinnerB.What’s Johnny’s secretC.What did the policeman want Johnny to doD.How much did Johnny have to pay all the people backJohn Smith was lazy. He had finished his education and was happy to sit in his room and listen to the radio all day long. In fact, he had been doing nothing for almost six months, which worried his father a lot. One day Mr Smith decided that he had to do something. “Johnny, When I was your age 1 was working and supporting my ten brothers and sisters. I want you to go out and get a job.” So that was what he did. In fact, in the next three months, Johnny started ten jobs and was fired from ten jobs. He explained to his father.“They wanted me to be at work at 8:00 a. m. and told me to do all sorts of unpleasant things.”“I don’t care how you do it,” Mr Smith said. “Either you earn some money or move out of the house. I gave you one week’s time.”In the next few days Johnny began to change. He still stayed in his room all day, but spent his time writing letters and reading through the newspapers. More and more posts began to arrive for him. He bought a new suit for himself and invited his parents to the theatre and for dinner afterwards at the most expensive restaurant in town. When his proud parents arrived home after their evening hour, a policeman was waiting at the front door.“John Smith,” he said as he handed him a piece of paper, “I’ll see you in the court tomorrow.”When he got outside, Johnny told his parents everything.“When you told me to earn some money, 1 decided to put an advertisement in the newspaper saying, ‘New way to money fast! Send me $ 5 and I’ll tell you my secret.’ When I received the money I wrote back telling people to do as I do.”Johnny was fined $ 250 by the court and was ordered to pay all the people back. As he left the court house feeling very ashamed, a newspaper man came up to him, “Young man, would you like to tell your story to my newspaper for $ 2500?”小题1: Johnny was fired from the jobs because _______.A.he liked listening to the radioB.he had a big family to supportC.he spent a lot of time writing lettersD.he didn’t do the jobs well小题2: Johnny put an advertisement in the newspaper about _______ months after he left school.A.threeB.sixC.nineD.eleven小题3: Why was Johnny fined $ 250? _______.A.Because he was lazyB.Because he was out of workC.Because he deceived(欺骗)D.Because he didn’t pay for his new suit小题4: What would probably happen at last? _______.A.Johnny would get $ 2500 from the newspaperB.The court would give $ 250 back to JohnnyC.Johnny would continue to advertise in the newspaperD.Johnny would become a newspaper reporter小题5:Which of the following questions is NOT answered by the information from the passage? _______?A.How did the parents feel when Johnny invited them to the theatre and dinnerB.What’s Johnny’s secretC.What did the policeman want Johnny to doD.How much did Johnny have to pay all the people back科目:最佳答案D C C A D解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Lin Dan has become the best badminton player,
he wanted to be.A.whoB.whichC.whatD.that - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Lin Dan has become the best badminton player,
he wanted to be.A.whoB.whichC.whatD.thatLin Dan has become the best badminton player,
he wanted to be.A.whoB.whichC.whatD.that科目:最佳答案B解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心When he heard that his job application had been rejected, he struggled to his feelings. A.get rid ofB.get overC.smooth awayD.push away 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
When he heard that his job application had been rejected, he struggled to _______ his feelings.&A.get rid ofB.get overC.smooth awayD.push away
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:学年海南省农垦加来高级中学高二第一次月考英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
Bill Robinson is on trial for murder(因谋杀而受审).He grew up in a small town in Ohio and then went to Kent State University for one year.When he was nineteen years old,he was asked to join the army and was soon sent to fight in Vietnam.He was very unhappy there as he hated the war and he hated killing people.Two years later he returned home and tried to pick up where he had left off,but things were never quite the same again for the young black man.For one thing,he always had terrible dreams about the war.He could not concentrate on his studies and soon he had to leave school.Then he was fired from one job after another.He wanted to meet someone nice and get married,but he just couldn't seem to get close to anyone.He became angry easily and people avoided him.He was always lonely.Finally one day,while eating at a restaurant,Bill lost control of himself and shot someone for no reason at all.Bill's lawyer hopes that he will not be held responsible for the shooting.He hopes that the judge and the jury(陪审团)will understand that Bill was“temporarily insane(一时精神错乱)”and did not really choose to kill anyone. 【小题1】What did Bill Robinson do after he returned from abroad? A.He gave up the chance to go back to college.B.He tried to go back to his normal life. C.He picked up his things and left again.D.He found what he had dreamed of.【小题2】He failed to complete his college education because he ____ . A.hated schoolB.joined the armyC.didn't study hardD.found it difficult to keep his mind on his studies【小题3】He never married because ____ . A.there were no nice girls aroundB.he didn't care to meet any girls C.he hadn't met girls that he likedD.he found it hard to make friends with girls【小题4】The best title for this article is ____ . A.Robinson on TrialB.Murder at a Restaurant C.A Young Black ManD.A Victim of the Vietnam War
来源:2015届广东省高二上学期期中英语试卷(解析版)
The dirty, homeless man sat on the pavement, staringat the stones. He thought back more than twenty years to when he was a boyliving in a small red brick house on this very street. He recalled the flowergarden, the swing his dad made, and the bike he had saved up for months to buy.The man shrugged impatiently, for the brightness of those pictures hurthim, and his memory traveled on another ten years. He had a job by then, plentyof friends and started to come home less. He did not really want to rememberthose years, nor the day when, because of debts, he had gone home planning toask for money. He felt embarrassed, but he knew exactly where his dad kept themoney. When his parents stepped out of the room, he took what he wanted andleft.That was the last time he had seen them. Ashamed, hewent abroad, and his parents knew nothing about the years of wandering or timein prison. But locked in his cell he often thought of home. Once free, he wouldlove to see his parents again, if they were still alive, and still wanted tosee him.When his prison time was up, he found a job, butcouldn’t settle. Something was drawing him home. He did not want to arrivepenniless, so he hitchhiked most of the long journey back. But less than a milefrom his destination he started to feel sick with doubt. Could they ever acceptthis man who had so bitterly disappointed them?He spent most of that day sitting under a tree. Thatevening he posted a letter which, although short, had taken him hours to write.It ended with:I know it is unreasonable of me to suppose you want tosee me ... so it’s up to you. I’ll come early Thursday morning. If you want mehome, hang a white handkerchief in the window of my old bedroom. If it’s there,I’ if not, I’ll wave good-bye and go.And now it was Thursday morning and he was sitting onthe pavement at the end of the street. Finally he got up and walked slowlytoward the old house. He drew a long breath and looked.His parents were taking no risks.________________________________________The man threw his head back, gave a cry of relief andran straight through the open front door.1.Why did the man shrug impatiently (paragraph 2)while he was thinking of his childhood?A. The thoughts made him angry.B. He felt he had wasted time.C. He was anxious to go home.D. The sweet memory caused him much pain.2.Why did it take him hours to write the letter?A. He doubted if his parents still lived in thathouse.B. He had much news to tell his parents.C. He felt ashamed to ask for forgiveness.D. He was longing to return home and felt excited.3.In what order did the following events take place?a. He took the money from his parents.b. He bought a bicycle with his savings.c. He was sentenced to prison.d. He wrote the letter home.e. He sat on the pavement.f. He hitchhiked back home.A. b, a, c, d, e, f &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.b, a, c, f, d, eC. a, c, b, d, f, a &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.a, d, b, c, e, f4.Whichof the following best fits into paragraph 8?A. Every inch of the house was covered in white. Sheets, pillowcases and table clothes hadbeen placed on every window and door, making it look like a snow house.B. The house before him was just as he remembered: thered bricks, the brown door and nothing else.C. A colorful blanket was over the front door. On it,in large letters, was written, “Welcome home, son”.D. A police car was parked in the drive way, and twoofficers stood at the front door.5.The best title of the passage is _______.A. Sweet Memory &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.White HandkerchiefC. Abandoned Son &&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Leaving Home&
来源:学年浙江省高三12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
Steve, a twelve-year-old boy with alcoholic parents,was about to be lost forever,by the U.S. education system. Remarkably, he could read, yet, in spite of hisreading skills, Steve was failing. He had been failing since first grade, as hewas passed on from grade to grade. Steve was a big boy, looking more like ateenager than a twelve year old, yet, Steve went unnoticed... until Miss White.Miss White was a smiling, young, beautiful redhead,and Steve was in love! For the first time in his young life, he couldn’t takehis
yet, still he failed. He never did his homework, andhe was always in trouble with Miss White. His heart would break under her sharpwords, and when he was punished for failing to turn in his homework, he feltjust miserable! Still, he did not study.In the middle of the first semester of school, theentire seventh grade was tested for basic skills. Steve hurried through histests, and continued to dream of other things, as the day wore on. His heartwas not in school, but in the woods, where he often escaped alone, trying toshut out the sights, sounds and smells of his alcoholic home. No one checked onhim to see if he was safe. No one knew he was gone, because no one was sober(清醒的) enough to care. Oddly, Steve never missed a day ofschool.One day, Miss White’s impatient voice broke into hisdaydreams. “Steve!!” Startled, he turned to look at her.“Pay attention!”Steve locked his gaze on Miss White with adolescentadoration (青春期的爱慕), as she began to go over the test resultsfor the seventh grade.“You all did pretty well,” she told the class, “exceptfor one boy, and it breaks my heart to tell you this, but...” She hesitated,pinning Steve to his seat with a sharp stare, her eyes searching his face.“...The smartest boy in the seventh grade is failingmy class!”She just stared at Steve, as the class spun around fora good look. Steve dropped his eyes and carefully examined his fingertips. After that,it was war!! Steve still wouldn’t do his homework. Even as the punishmentsbecame more severe, he remained stubborn.“Just try it! ONE WEEK!” He was unmoved.“You’re smart enough! You’ll see a change!” Nothingfazed him.“Give yourself a chance! Don’t give up on your life!”Nothing.“Steve! Please! I care about you!”Wow! Suddenly, Steve got it!! Someone cared about him?Someone, totally unattainable and perfect, CARED ABOUT HIM??!!Steve went home from school, thoughtful, thatafternoon. Walking into the house, he took one look around. Both parents werepassed out, in various stages of undress, and the stench(恶臭) was overpowering! He, quickly, gathered up hiscamping gear, a jar of peanut butter, a loaf of bread, a bottle of water, andthis time...his schoolbooks. Grim faced and determined, he headed for thewoods.The following Monday he arrived at school on time, andhe waited for Miss White to enter the classroom. She walked in, all sparkle andsmiles! God, she was beautiful! He yearned for her smile to turn on him. It didnot.Miss White, immediately, gave a quiz on the weekendhomework. Steve hurried through the test, and was the first to hand in hispaper. With a look of surprise, Miss White took his paper. Obviously puzzled,she began to look it over. Steve walked back to his desk, his heart poundingwithin his chest. As he sat down, he couldn’t resist another look at the lovelywoman.Miss White’s face was in total shock! She glanced upat Steve, then down, then up. Suddenly, her face broke into a radiant smile.The smartest boy in the seventh grade had just passed his first test!From that moment nothing was the same for Steve. Lifeat home remained the same, but life still changed. He discovered that not onlycould he learn, but he was good at it! He discovered that he could understand and retainknowledge, and that he could translate the things he learned into his own life.Steve began to excel! And he continued this course throughout his school life.After high-school Steve enlisted in the Navy, and hehad a successful military career. During that time, he met the love of hislife, he raised a family, and he graduated from college Magna Cum Laude. Duringhis Naval career, he inspired many young people, who without him, might nothave believed in themselves. Steve began a second career after the Navy, and hecontinues to inspire others, as an adjunct professor(副教授) in a nearby college。Miss White left a great legacy. She saved one boy whohas changed many lives. I know, because I am the love of his life.You see, it’s simple, really. A change took placewithin the heart of one boy, all because of one teacher, who cared.1.What does the underlined sentence in the firstparagraph mean?A.Steve wouldgive up schooling forever.B.Steve was ata loss about improving his study.C.Being unhappyboth in school and at home, Steve intended to end his own life.D.Due to hispoor study, Steve was about to be expelled from his school.2.What made Steve change greatly all of a sudden?A.Miss White’s encouragement&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Miss White’s praiseC.knowing MissWhite concerned him&&&&&&&& D.Miss White’s persuasion3.What might be the best title for this passage?A.A boy loveshis teacher&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Thedifference a teacher can makeC.A greatteacher&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Please careabout your students&
来源:学年广州省广州市高三综合测试(一)英语试题
The dirty, homeless man sat on the pavement,staring at the atones. He thought back more than twenty years to when he was aboy living in a small red brick house on this very street. He recalled theflower garden, the swing his dad made, and the bike he had saved up for monthsto buy.&&&&&&&& Theman shrugged impatiently, for the brightness of those pictures hurt him,and his memory travelled on another ten years. He had a job by then, plenty offriends and started to come home less. He did not really want to remember thoseyears, nor the day when, because o' debts, he had gone home planning to ask formoney. He felt embarrassed, but he knew exactly where his dad kept the money.When his parents stepped out of the room, he took what he wanted and left.&&&&&&&& Thatwas the last time he had seen them. Ashamed, he went abroad, and his parentsknew nothing about the years of wandering or time in prison. But locked in hiscell he often thought of home. Once free, he would love to see his parentsagain, if they were still alive, and still wanted to see him.&&&&&&&& Whenhis prison time was up, he found -a job, but couldn't settle. Something wasdrawing him home. He did not want to arrive penniless, so he hitchhiked most ofthe long journey back. But less than a mile from his destination he started tofeel sick with doubt. Could they ever accept this man who had so bitterlydisappointed them?&&&&&&&& Hespent most of that day sitting under a tree. That evening he posted a letterwhich, although short, had taken him hours to write. It ended with:&&&&&&&& Iknow it is unreasonable of me to suppose you want to see me ... so it's up toyou. I'll come early Thursday morning. If you want me home, hang a whitehandkerchief in the window of my old bedroom. If it's there, I' ifnot, I'll wave good-bye and go.&&&&&&&& Andnow it was Thursday morning and he was sitting on the pavement at the end ofthe street. Finally he got up and walked slowly toward the old house. He drew along breath and looked.&&&&&&&& Hisparents were taking no risks. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&& Theman threw his head back, gave a cry of relief and ran straight through the openfront door.1. Why did the man shrugimpatiently (paragraph 2) while he was thinking of his childhood?&& A. The thoughts made him angry.&& B. He felt he had wasted time.&& C. He was anxious to go home.&& D. The sweet memory caused him muchpain.2.Why did it take himhours to write the letter?&& A. He doubted if his parents stilllived in that house.&& B. He had much news to tell hisparents.&& C. He felt ashamed to ask forforgiveness.&& D. He was longing to return homeand felt excited.3. In what order did thefollowing events take place?&& a. He took the money from hisparents.&& b. He bought a bicycle with hissavings.&& c. He was sentenced to prison.&& d. He wrote the letter home.&& e. He sat on the pavement.&& f. He hitchhiked back home.&& A. b, a, c, d, e, f &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.b, a, c, f, d, e&& C. a, c, b, d, f, a &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.a, d, b, c, e, f4.Which of the followingbest fits into paragraph 8 ?&& A. Every inch of the house wascovered in white. Sheets, pillowcases and table clothes had &&&&& been placed onevery window and door, making it look like a snow house.&& B. The house before him was just ashe remembered: the red bricks, the brown door and &&&&& nothing else.&& C. A colourful blanket was over thefront door. On it, in large letters, was written, &Welcome &&&&& home, son&& D. A police car was parked in thedrive way, and two officers stood at the front door.5.The best title of thepassage is _______.&& A. Sweet Memory &&&&&&&&&&&& B.White Handkerchief&& C. Abandoned Son &&&&&&&&&&&& D.Leaving Home&
The dirty, homeless man sat on the pavement, staring at the atones. He thought back more than twenty years to when he was a boy living in a small red brick house on this very street. He recalled the flower garden, the swing his dad made, and the bike he had saved up for months to buy.The man shrugged impatiently, for the brightness of those pictures hurt him, and his memory travelled on another ten years. He had a job by then, plenty of friends and started to come home less. He did not really want to remember those years, nor the day when, because o’ debts, he had gone home planning to ask for money. He felt embarrassed, but he knew exactly where his dad kept the money. When his parents stepped out of the room, he took what he wanted and left. That was the last time he had seen them. Ashamed, he went abroad, and his parents knew nothing about the years of wandering or time in prison. But locked in his cell he often thought of home. Once free, he would love to see his parents again, if they were still alive, and still wanted to see him. When his prison time was up, he found -a job, but couldn’t settle. Something was drawing him home. He did not want to arrive penniless, so he hitchhiked most of the long journey back. But less than a mile from his destination he started to feel sick with doubt. Could they ever accept this man who had so bitterly disappointed them? He spent most of that day sitting under a tree. That evening he posted a letter which, although short, had taken him hours to write. It ended with: I know it is unreasonable of me to suppose you want to see me ... so it’s up to you. I’ll come early Thursday morning. If you want me home, hang a white handkerchief in the window of my old bedroom. If it’s there, I’ if not, I’ll wave good-bye and go. And now it was Thursday morning and he was sitting on the pavement at the end of the street. Finally he got up and walked slowly toward the old house. He drew a long breath and looked. His parents were taking no risks. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ The man threw his head back, gave a cry of relief and ran straight through the open front door.1.Why did the man shrug impatiently (paragraph 2) while he was thinking of his childhood?A.The thoughts made him angry.B.He felt he had wasted time.C.He was anxious to go home.D.The sweet memory caused him much pain.2.Why did it take him hours to write the letter?A.He doubted if his parents still lived in that house.B.He had much news to tell his parents.C.He felt ashamed to ask for forgiveness.D.He was longing to return home and felt excited.3.In what order did the following events take place? a. He took the money from his parents. b. He bought a bicycle with his savings. c. He was sentenced to prison. d. He wrote the letter home. e. He sat on the pavement. f. He hitchhiked back home.A.b, a, c, d, e, fB.b, a, c, f, d, eC.a, c, b, d, f, aD.a, d, b, c, e, f4.Which of the following best fits into paragraph 8 ?A.Every inch of the house was covered in white. Sheets, pillowcases and table clothes had been placed on every window and door, making it look like a snow house.B.The house before him was just as he remembered: the red bricks, the brown door and nothing else.C.A colourful blanket was over the front door. On it, in large letters, was written, "Welcome home, sonD.A police car was parked in the drive way, and two officers stood at the front door.5.The best title of the passage is _______.A.Sweet MemoryB.White HandkerchiefC.Abandoned SonD.Leaving Home
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!}

我要回帖

更多关于 job wanted 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信