中文翻英文,不要用软件translate, 命令语法不正确要正确

我认为要多记有用句型,学习一些语法知识,并深入的了解它们 的翻译是:I think mind as much useful sentence patterns, learn some grammar knowledge and in-depth understand them 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我认为要多记有用句型,学习一些语法知识,并深入的了解它们
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I think the sentence should be more useful to remember, learn some grammar, and in-depth understanding of their
I think we need to remember useful sentence patterns, learn some grammar, and in-depth knowledge of their
I think mind as much useful sentence patterns, learn some grammar knowledge and in-depth understand them
I think it would be more useful sentence structures, and learn some grammar knowledge, and in-depth understanding of their
I thought must record the useful sentence pattern, studies some grammar knowledge, and thorough understands them
相关内容&a我什么都看见了 My anything saw & aE-mail: sale3@ И-мэйло: sale3@ & a泌尿系 The uropoiesis is & amoon gate 月亮门 & a我要做钢琴家教 然后回家 I must make the piano family education then to go home & aHappy to the natinal day 愉快到natinal天 & a原始森林,绿色氧吧 Virgin forest, green oxygen & aWe traveling abroad,you should avoid being ripped off by the native. 我们旅行海外,您应该避免由当地人偷窃。 & aAre you TURNING MEN OFF 是您转动的人 & athis exceptional nutrlite formula contains a special blend of herbal extracts and nutrilite concentrates.it provides support and enhance masculine needs 这个例外nutrlite惯例包含草本萃取物的特别混合,并且nutrilite concentrates.it提供支持并且提高男性需要 & a艾伦常常在电视上观看排球比赛 Aylen frequently watches the volleyball competition on the television & abad government. 坏政府。 & aMy lab is ready!Icould use some help mixing some potions.dontworry youllonly be helping me with harmless(tasty)ones for now 我的实验室准备好! Icould用途一些帮助混合某一potions.dontworry youllonly帮助我与无害(鲜美)那些暂时 & aCLASS GRADE 7 类等级7 & aAmong the oil icon 在油像之中 & a在毕业设计中,Gareth Pugh 在胳膊肘部、跨部的方形气球设计一鸣惊人,随之这种有些怪诞的设计也成为了他的标志。同时,这种设计还引起了《Dazed and Confused》时装编辑的关注,并很快的将他的设计放在了杂志的封面上。不久之后,他又被英国时尚真人秀《The Fashion House》选中,但这位天才设计师似乎并不太喜欢抛头露面:“我觉得这种经历糟透了,但当时这是我能赚到钱的唯一方式。” In the graduation project, Gareth Pugh in the arm elbow department, the cross square shape balloon design amazes the world with a single brilliant feat, has also become his symbol along with it this kind of somewhat weird designs.At the same time, this kind of design has also aroused the interest wh & a卡罗尔去过纽约了 Carroll has gone to New York & a你在哪里找到,就把他放回到哪里 Where are you at to find, returns him to where & a没有必要失去 Is not unnecessary to lose & aRecipient may not assign this agreement or any interest herein without PACE‘s
express pior written consent. 接收者可能不此中分配这个协议或任何兴趣没有步幅`s明确pior同意书。 & aThat's why I am writing this letter in English. Hope you don't mind 所以我在英语写这封信。 希望您不介意 & a重庆千之君服饰有限公司 Chongqing thousand Mr. clothing limited company & aHas a long history 有一个悠久的历史 & aOn the bulletin
board 在海报栏 & a你方便下周就开始工作么 You facilitate next week to start to work & a她一点也不 She does not like eating the chicken & a似乎重要 As if important & a家长们应该归还属于孩子们的玩耍时间 The guardians should return belongs to the children play the time & a对于一名新雇员来说,最重要的不一定是工作经验,而是怎样不断更新知识 Regarding a new broom, most important not necessarily is the work experience, but is renews the knowledge how unceasingly & aAnhalt-Dessau 概念Dessau & ausing the SAP solution
manager when installing the enhancement package,you obtain a download basket (see section installation and upgrade) 使用树汁解答经理,当安装改进包裹时,您获得下载篮子(参见部分设施和升级) & aHe thinks that anything is possible as long as you put your ming to it. He thinks that anything is possible as long as you put your ming to it. & a当你再也没有什么可以失去的时候,就是你开始得到的时候。 When you also do not have again any may lose, is the time which you start to obtain. & asubcontractors' issues 转承包商的问题 & aconserve memory 保存记忆 & afor that, I'm simply too ... sensitive 为那,我简单地太是… 敏感 & a我们到达一幢房子,房子前面站着一个男孩 We arrive a house, in front of the house are standing a boy & a因为你,我懂了很多,我很感谢你!我们,能做朋友么?哪怕是普通朋友。 Because of you, I have understood very many, I thank you very much! We, can be the friend? Even if is the ordinary friend. & aGrade average credits 平均分信用 & a支持方意见 Support side opinion & aThat’s right, I wasn’t there in that shop. 那是不错,我不那里在那家商店。 & a我愿意和你一起看电影 I am willing to watch the movie together with you & a> Dear Apple Customer: & 亲爱的苹果计算机公司Customer : & aIt is hard for me to imagine what I would be doing today if I had not fallen in love,at the age of seven,with the Melinda Cox Library in my hometown. 想象我是坚硬的什么我今天会做,如果我未在七岁在我的故乡坠入爱河,与Melinda考克斯图书馆。 & aAmy丢失了手表,捡到者,请打电话给Amy,电话号码是:785-4321 Amy lost the wristwatch, picks, please telephone for Amy, the telephone number is: 785-4321 & aUnique cardigan punching Rays 独特的羊毛衫猛击的光芒 & aIn fact ,
very afraid , which one you really will not go back. 实际上,非常害怕,哪个您真正地不会回去。 & aWhat makes sailboats move? 什么做风船移动? & a这应该全没了吧? This should all not have? & aoriginally i am from ukraine 最初我来自乌克兰 & a应该学会控制自己的情感 Should learn to control own emotion & a你应该尽可能照顾你的爷爷 You should look after you as far as possible grandfather & aBut I was willing to do you a good friend 但我是愿意做您一个好朋友 & aDream boy 梦想男孩 & aA person will not take the initiative, will sit back and wait 人不会采取主动性,松劲和等待 & aNo matter how future days in my side always have you in. 无论未来天在我的边总有您in。 & a我认为要多记有用句型,学习一些语法知识,并深入的了解它们 I thought must record the useful sentence pattern, studies some grammar knowledge, and thorough understands them &一、语法: TRANSLATE(string,from_str,to_str) 二、目的 返回将(所有出现的)from_str中的每个字符替换为to_str中的相应字符以后的string。TRANSLATE 是 REPLACE 所提供的功能的一个超集。如果 from_str 比 to_str 长,那么在 from_str 中而不在 to_str 中的额外字符将从 string 中被删除,因为它们没有相应的替换字符。to_str 不能为空。Oracle 将空字符串解释为 NULL,并且如果TRANSLATE 中的任何参数为NULL,那么结果也是 NULL。 三、允许使用的位置 过程性语句和SQL语句。 四、示例 Sql代码1. SELECT TRANSLATE('abcdefghij','abcdef','123456') FROM 2. TRANSLATE ( 3. -------------- 4. 123456ghij 5. 6. SELECT TRANSLATE('abcdefghij','abcdefghij','123456') FROM 7. TRANSL 8. ---------- 9. 123456 语法:TRANSLATE(expr,from,to)expr: 代表一串字符,from 与 to 是从左到右一一对应的关系,如果不能对应,则视为空值。举例:select translate('abcbbaadef','ba','#@') from dual (b将被#替代,a将被@替代)select translate('abcbbaadef','bad','#@') from dual (b将被#替代,a将被@替代,d对应的值是空值,将被移走)因此:结果依次为:@#c##@@def 和@#c##@@ef语法:TRANSLATE(expr,from,to)expr: 代表一串字符,from 与 to 是从左到右一一对应的关系,如果不能对应,则视为空值。举例:select translate('abcbbaadef','ba','#@') from dual (b将被#替代,a将被@替代)select translate('abcbbaadef','bad','#@') from dual (b将被#替代,a将被@替代,d对应的值是空值,将被移走)因此:结果依次为:@#c##@@def 和@#c##@@ef
示例如下:
&示例一:将数字转换为9,其他的大写字母转换为X,然后返回。
SELECT TRANSLATE('2KRW229','ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ','XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX')&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& "License"FROM DUAL
示例二:将数字保留,将其他的大写字母移除。
SELECT TRANSLATE('2KRW229','ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ','') "Translate example"FROM DUAL
罗勇补充示例如下:
示例三:示例证明是按照字符来处理,不是按照字节来处理,如果to_string的字符数比from_string多的话,多出的字符数似乎没有什么用处,也不会引发异常。
SELECT TRANSLATE('我是中国人,我爱中国', '中国', 'China') "Translate example"
示例四:下面的示例证明,如果from_string的字符数大于to_string,那么多出的字符会被移除,也就是ina三个字符会从char参数中移除,当然区分大小写啦。
SELECT TRANSLATE('I am Chinese, I love China', 'China', '中国') "Translate example"
示例五:以下示例证明,如果第二个参数为空字符串,整个返回null。
SELECT TRANSLATE('2KRW229','ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ','') "License"FROM DUAL
示例六:在银行转帐时经常看见账户人只显示姓名的最后一个字,其余的用星号代替,我就用translate来做个类似的东西吧。
SELECT TRANSLATE('中国人',
substr('中国人',1,length('中国人') - 1),
rpad('*',length('中国人'),'*')) "License"
&&&& FROM DUAL
Views(...) Comments()在语法上是否正确 的翻译是:Syntactically correct 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
在语法上是否正确
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Syntactically correct
Is it correct in the grammar
Syntactically correct
The syntax is correct
In grammar whether correct
相关内容&aput a brave face on something 投入一张勇敢的面孔在某事 & a依依不舍爱过的人 Is reluctant to part has loved human & acount to at least 50,for important matters to 100. 计数到至少50,为重要事态到100。 & a这里有一些原因造成水资源短缺 Here has some reasons to create the water resources to be short & ayour chances of being attacked by a shark can be reduced if yot follow the advice below 正在翻译,请等待... & a我来自一年级三十班 I come from the freshman class 30 classes & a因为不同的风险生活变得有激情 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你能给我次机会啊 You can give me the inferior opportunity & agender identify 性别辨认 & aYou have your right to be concerned about your future work,whereas the interviewer has his about your ability to do the job. 正在翻译,请等待... & a我的A是鱼 My A is a fish & aScrew conveyor DN 300 in order to conveying the dust to the silo centreline. 为了转达尘土的螺旋输送器DN 300对筒仓中心线。 & aHow to use: 如何使用: & aWIEN(AUSTRIA) 维也纳(奥地利) & aContractor in the performance of the C
& aTi Kuan Yin (Iron Goddess) Tea. Ti Kuan Yin is the most famous of the Chinese Oolongs. This tea produces a light, sweet cup with a fragrant orchid finish.
& aBuilding A1, B3 District, FuHai Industrial Park, FuYong, BaoAn, ShenZhen, China 楼A1, B3区, FuHai工业园, FuYong, BaoAn,深圳,中国 & anot only from Brazilian institutions but also from international initiatives studying products or services developed partially in the country, consuming electricity generated by this electricity generation system. 不仅从巴西机关,而且从国际在国家部份地开发的主动性学习产品的或服务,这个电力生产系统发的消耗的电。 & aWho in your mind? 谁在您的头脑里? & aApproximate round trip times in milli-seconds   Minimum=0ms Maximum=1ms Average=0ms 近似往返时间在毫秒   Minimum=0ms Maximum=1ms Average=0ms & a打篮球会出很多汗 Plays the basketball to be able to have very many perspirations & a艺术是为了满足人们生活中对美的需要而产生的,其实在很久以前的原始社会,艺术已经渐渐的在人们的心中形成了。 Art is in order to satisfy the people to live to, it really very long before primitive society which beautiful needs to produce, art already gradually in people's heart forms. & aAny tack weld which is unacceptable to the requirements of § 5.2 shall be repaired in accordance with § 6. 对§ 5.2的要求是不能接受的所有临时点焊将被修理与§ 6符合。 & aYou can warm it for me? 您能温暖它为我? & a麦乐鸡块向你招手 Mai Leji the block beckons to you & a他正微笑着看着我们 He is smiling is looking at us & a电磁锁Lock 電磁気はロックを締める & a照明分电箱 Illumination minute battery case & a在语法上是否正确 In grammar whether correct &}

我要回帖

更多关于 inf语法不正确怎么办 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信