How to Study english study planWell 80词英语作文

英语作文:How to study beter80词左右,初二水平的就好,不要太多生词
华仔且谮53
In my opinion,the study need not only dream and experience,but also struggling and perseverence .you need learn a lot ,read more ,write more .and you need to know that reality is cruel ,you must do something that every one hate to do.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初三英语作文:How to learn English well?
  关于学习英语的话题:
  复习要点 Learn English 请你以“How to learn English well?”写份演讲稿80字左右. 范文:Dear
classmates:
  We have been learning English for over
  years and really love it. English is one of the most important langnages in
the world. It’s necessary for us to learn it well .How do you study? Everyone
learns English in different ways. I think the best way to improve your English
is to improve your English skills. They are/include listening reading and
writing. We should practice them every day. we should remember more words and
grammar. Reading more English story books or novels Watching more English
cartoon TVs or moves.Listening English tapes and repeating after the speaker.
Second you are not afraid to make any mistakes you speak English as much as
possible.Third you ask the teachers when you don’t understand any knowledge
.It’s very good for you if you are interested in Egnlish . You will find
studying Egnlish is interesting and helpful. One more thing remember“Practice
makes perfect”! I hope everyone makes progress. Thanks!
免责声明:本站部分内容、图片、文字、视频等来自于互联网,仅供大家学习与交流。相关内容如涉嫌侵犯您的知识产权或其他合法权益,请向本站发送有效通知,我们会及时处理。反馈邮箱&&&&。
学生服务号
在线咨询,奖学金返现,名师点评,等你来互动求一篇英语作文:How to study English well 要求:80字左右
血刺小木49
先用中文的写一篇出来.再自己翻译这也算一种方法吧.不过不推荐常用.我是真懒得写,80字很快的,自己完成没有问题的啦.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
listening speaking reading and writing!u should write it by yourself!come on!good luck!
We all know that English is very useful. Many people in the world speak English. So more and more people in China study it.
我们都知道英语很有用,世界上有许多人讲英语。所以中国也有越来越多的人学英语。
How to stud...
扫描下载二维码写篇 如何学英语 的英语作文。要求不少于80词。级别为初三学生。-学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
写篇 如何学英语 的英语作文。要求不少于80词。级别为初三学生。
来源:互联网 发表时间: 23:10:58 责任编辑:王亮字体:
为了帮助网友解决“写篇 如何学英语 的英语作文。要求不少于80词。级别为初三学生。”相关的问题,学网通过互联网对“写篇 如何学英语 的英语作文。要求不少于80词。级别为初三学生。”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:写篇 如何学英语 的英语作文。要求不少于80词。级别为初三学生。,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: Just like beginning our own language.Firstly we should try our best to grasp a great amount of new words . Usually we study English in classes from high school. But nowadays it is a impossible work to change this situation, as students we have not enough opportunities to communicate with native speaker, especially for students. These skills are so essential for us. There are many approaches to recite new words.Last but not least class is still a important mean for us to study English. All of them will help us just our pronunciation and accent and make us speak more like a native speakers? I have some ideas though I am not a good student, we can learn and touch the most popular and local English, movies.In china, read and listen, internet and radio, while my advice is to find an excellent dictionary, obviously it is not enough. Because these dates are the latest, we should have the words tool to build up the sentences and articles. From it you will learn and understand how to use these words well according to English habits, so how to study English well in this case: English-English dictionary,which is the most important thing, but also how to write.Secondly today we have many ways to get multi-media dates from TV show. We have professional teachers to teach us not only how to speak.Good luck to everyone How to study English well is a very complicated question
1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答2个回答
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号}

我要回帖

更多关于 english study 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信