what whose 在同一句中,怎样搭配。哪个写在万事开头难下一句?

宾语从句中who,whom,whose,which,what,怎么用?
what 没有范围which 是在有范围之内的一种选择宾语从句一、定义:用作宾语的从句叫宾语从句.宾语从句可以用连词that,连接代词who,whom,what,which;连接副词 how,when,where以及if和whether引起.连接代词和连接副词在宾语从句中作一相应的句子成分,if或whether表示疑问,而that没有意义仅起连接作用.二、宾语从句的分类:1. 作动词的宾语从句:如:Everyone knows that he is a good student.He wondered how the pyramids were built.2. 作介词宾语:如:This depends on how hard you work.3. 作形容词的宾语:如:They are confident that they can do the job well.I am not certain whether the train will arrive on time.三:使用宾语从句要注意的问题:1. 宾语从句引导词that的省略:在非正式场合下,that在引导宾语从句时,可以省略.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码基础写作(共1小题,满分15分)2010年广州亚运会即将来临。为了迎接亚运,你们班级将举行一次“我与2012广州亚运”的主题班会。假如你是班长,请你就以下内容拟一个发言稿。[写作内容]2010年广州亚运会1.
是21世纪初重大体育赛事之一;2.
包括中国在内的亚洲各国都在为此做准备;3.
亚运会的作用;省、市政府1. 修建体育场馆、亚运村等;2. 美化城市;我们中学生1. 学好英语,争做自愿者;2. ……[写作要求]1.只能使用5个句子表达全部内容;2.文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称;3. 注意:发言稿的开头和结尾已给出(不计入5个句子中)。 Hello, my dear fellow classmates. Today we’re having a class meeting here whose topic is “2012 Guangzhou Asian Games & Me”.
Thank you for your attention and next, I hope all of you will share your idea with one another about the coming great Games. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:基础写作(共1小题,满分15分)2010年广州亚运会即将来临。为了迎接亚运,你们班级将举行一次“我与2012广州亚运”的主题班会。假如你是班长,请你就以下内容拟一个发言稿。[写作内容]2010年广州亚运会1.
是21世纪初重大体育赛事之一;2.
包括中国在内的亚洲各国都在为此做准备;3.
亚运会的作用;省、市政府1. 修建体育场馆、亚运村等;2. 美化城市;我们中学生1. 学好英语,争做自愿者;2. ……[写作要求]1.只能使用5个句子表达全部内容;2.文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称;3. 注意:发言稿的开头和结尾已给出(不计入5个句子中)。 Hello, my dear fellow classmates. Today we’re having a class meeting here whose topic is “2012 Guangzhou Asian Games & Me”.
Thank you for your attention and next, I hope all of you will share your idea with one another about the coming great Games.基础写作(共1小题,满分15分)2010年广州亚运会即将来临。为了迎接亚运,你们班级将举行一次“我与2012广州亚运”的主题班会。假如你是班长,请你就以下内容拟一个发言稿。[写作内容]2010年广州亚运会1.
是21世纪初重大体育赛事之一;2.
包括中国在内的亚洲各国都在为此做准备;3.
Thank you for your attention and next, I hope all of you will share your idea with one another about the coming great Games.科目:最佳答案Possible version:Hello, my dear fellow classmates. Today we’re having a class meeting here whose topic is “The 2012 Guangzhou Asian Games & Me”. The 2012 Asian Games, one of the most important sports events in the early 21st century, will be held in Guangzhou. Every country in Asia, especially the host country China, is preparing for it. I think it will do good to the friendship between peoples of China and other Asian countries. So the provincial and municipal governments should spare no efforts to improve the environment (beautify the city), build adequate stadiums, Asian Village and other facilities and widening the roads in Guangzhou. As middle school students, we must try to learn English well, get ready to be volunteers or do some other things for it. Thank you for your attention and next, I hope all of you will share your idea with one another about the coming great Games.
(105w)解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心写出what,when,where,why,which,who,how,开头的句子各三句以上.刚刚好三句也行
What time is it 几点了?What class are you in 你在哪个班?What colour is the pen 这支钢笔是什么颜色?When do you go to school every day?你每天什么时候上学?When do you have lunch every day 你每天什么时候吃午餐?When do you go to bed in the evening .你晚上什么时候睡觉?Where are you from 你来自哪里?Where do you live 你住在哪里?Where did he go last night 他昨晚去哪里?Why are you late for school 你为什么上学迟到?Why did he do that 他为什么做那件事?Why did he cry 他为什么哭?Which season do you like best 你最喜欢哪个季节?Which school does he study in 他在哪所学校学习?Which subject are you good at 你擅长哪门课?Who is the man 那个人是谁?Who teaches you English 谁教你英语?Who is your favourite teacher 谁是你最喜欢的老师?How do you go to school 你怎样上学?How does he learn English 他怎么学英语?How old is he 他多大了?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
What are theyWhat is itwhat color do you like best when did he get upwhen did she have lunchwhen did you go out where is the parkwhere is the pencilwh...
what:①what
doing?②what is that noise?③what colour is it?when:①when is your birthday?②when is the meeting begining?③when is the meeting holding?where:①where is the bank?②where...
扫描下载二维码南阳市2016届高三英语上学期期中质量检测(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文 搜索:
南阳市2016届高三英语上学期期中质量检测(有答案)
作者:佚名 试题来源:网络 点击数:
南阳市2016届高三英语上学期期中质量检测(有答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源天添 资源网 w ww.tT z
南阳市2016届高三上学期期中质量评估英语第I卷(共100分)第一部分:理解(共两节,满分30分)&&& 第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)&&& 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A, B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1.What does the man advise the woman to do?& A. Read the notice at the window.  B. Get a new bus schedule.& C. Go and ask the staff2.What does the man dislike?& A. Getting lost in a new place.  B. Touring big noisy cities.& C. Traveling to natural places.3.What happened to the man?& A. He has lost his job.   B. He couldn't make ends meet.& C. He has made a mistake in his job.4.How much does the woman have to borrow?& A. $180  B. $200•  C. $3605. Where does the man probably work?& A. In a hotel.  B. At an airport.  C. In a travel agency.&&& 听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A, B, C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。&&& 听第6段材料,回答6; 7题。6. Why is the man going to Los Angeles?& A. To take a holiday.  B. To host a show.& C. To visit some athletes.7.What does the woman want to do?& A. Become a famous basketball player.& B. Go to meet Tyson Chandler.& C. Get a sports award.& 听第7段材料,回答8、9题。8. What does the woman like about the watch?& A. The pattern on the back.& B. The sound of its ticking.& C. The shape.9. Who is/are coming next week?& A. The man's grandchild.& B. The woman's mother.& C. The woman's grandparents.& 听第8段材料,回答第10至12jghm 。10. How many English classes will the woman probably take this spring semester?& A. Two& B.Three&& C. Four11.Which class does the man have to take?& A. Math.& B. Biology.& C. Spanish.12. What kind of job will the man try to find?& A. A gas station clerk.& B. A restaurant waiter.&& C. A taxi driver.& 听第9材料,回答第13至16题。13. What is Maria doing?& A. Making a birdhouse to sell.&& B. Contacting an overseas customer.& C. Making some artwork for the woman.14. How does the woman say about Art Enables?& A. It's free to professional artists.& B. It's run for profit.& C. It's for the disabled.15. How much can an artist receive from a$100 sale?&&& A. $100& B. $80& C. $60.16. What does the man decide to do?& A. Learn to make artwork.& B. Tell Anna to join Art Enables.& C. Show his artwork at the gallery.&&& 听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。17. What is the prize for the winner of the competition this week?& A. A photograph.&&& B. A special CD.& C. Two concert tickets.18. When did the mystery star get his first guitar?&&& A. Iu 1945& B. In 1952.& C. In 1962.19. When did the mystery star write his song "Tears in Heaven"?& A. After his wife left him.&&& B. After his young son died.& C. After he gave up using drugs.20. What will the speaker probably do next?& A. Answer a plkone. B•Contact the star. C. Listen to a song.第二部分:理解(共两节,满分40分)&&& 第一节(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)&&& 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项&A, B, C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& AClass 101&&&& This class is intended for adolescents to learn social skills all of us need. We'll cover everythingfrom how to begin conversations with strangers to ways of calming your nerves when you do. You'lllearn what makes some people more popular than others and simple things you can do to feel morelike you fit it.Place: Karman Executive Center, BellevueTime: From 6:30 PM to 8:30PM, on Saturday in MayFee:$135.00 includes workbooksClass 102& We design this class to help to get over fears. In this class, we'll cover the basics--- the origins ofshyness, strategies for focusing on the kind of shyness your child experiences, social skills you canteach in your home, and tips for working with teachers to help your child fit in at school.Place: Karman Executive Center, BellevueTime: From 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM, on Sunday in MayFee: $85.00Class 103& Do you find yourself searching for something to say when you meet someone new in your work?Then why not ,join us in learning the secret of successful conversation? In this fun-filled evening,we'll demystify(深入浅出地解释)the art of conversation and practice some easy techniques to putyourself and others at ease.Place: North Campus, BellevueTime: 6:30PM to 9:30PM on Thursday, May 23rdhee: $49.00C1ass 104&21.If a student wants to be popular with others, he or she should choose&&&& .&&& .A. Class 101& B. Class 104& C. Class 102&& D. Class 10322. The class that can help a child to improve their EQ costs&&&& .&&& A.$135,00& B.85.00& C.$59.00& D.$ 49.0023.We can learn from the text that&&& & A,most of the classes are given in the same building& B. all of the classes are given on weekends& C.all the classes are given in May& D. fees for most classes include workbooks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&& Leon, 12, was born without fingers on his left hand.That didn't -stop him from being able to domany tasks. But Leon could not grasp more than one object at a time. So Leon's father, Paul, createda prosthesis(假肢),using a 3D printer. Now Leon has fingers that open and close."It was ado-it-yourself, father and son adventure," says raw.& When Leon was a baby, his doctor advised his parents not to give him a prosthetic hand until hewas in his early teens. "The doctor said Leon should first learn to get full use out of the hand he wasborn with," says Paul. As Leon got older, his father looked into buying a prosthetic hand, which cancost as much as $30,000. Paul found a more affordable solution.&&& One day, Paul discovered a video on the Internet about Robohand, a prosthesis created with a 3Dprinter. He downloaded the free instructions and called Robohand's creators for advice. They toldhim all he needed was a 3D printer一which costs around $2,000- and some materials.&&& Luckily, Leon's school had recently purchased a 3D printer and it offered to help Paul build thehand for Leon.“We used a soccer shin guard(护胫),cardboard, and tape. They cost about$10," saysPaul.&&& With his new hand, Leon can do things better. "I can help my mom more, because now I cancarry two grocery bags,”he says.&&& Leon's father has already built .several hands for Leon. Leon helps design each one. He saysthere's one thing in particular that he wants to do with a future prosthesis.“The goal," he tells thereporter from the local evening paper,“is to be able to tie my shoelaces:'24. Why did Leon's doctor disapprove of his using a prosthesis in his childhood?&&& A.The prosthetic technology was underdeveloped then.&&& B. A prosthesis was very expensive at that time.&&& C. To master the disabled hand was important.&&& D. The original hand could do many tasks.25. Leon's father managed to get Leon a new hand by&&&& &&& A.collecting money on the Internet.&& B. buying a prosthetic hand&&& C. purchasing a 3D printer&&&&&&&& D. printing a hand26. The materials used for Leon's hand can be described as&& &&& A. cheap and common& B. strange and valuable&&& C. personal and lovely& D. basic and solid27. Where can the passage be taken from?& A. An advertisement& B. A newspaper& C. A poster& D. A travel guide&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C&&& Whenever we turn on the TV or radio, read the newspapers, surf the Internet, we'll besurrounded by the word "diet" everywhere. We have so easily been attracted by the promise of dietproducts that we have stopped thinking about what diet products are doing to us. We are paying forproducts that harm us psychologically(心理上地)and physically.&&& It's obvious that diet products weaken us psychologically. They allow us to jump over thethinking stage that our weight problems lie not in actually losing the weight, but in controlling theconsumption of fat. All we have to do is to swallow or recognize the word "diet" in food labels.&&& What's more, diet products have greater psychological effects. Every time we have azero-calorie drink, we are telling ourselves that we don't have to work to get results.Diet productsmake people believe that gain comes without pain, and that life can be without resistance andstruggle.&&& As a matter of fact, the danger that diet products bring not only lies in the psychological effectsthey have on us, but also in the physical harm they cause. Diet foods and diet pills contain zerocalorie. oaly because the diet industry has created chemicals to produce these wonder products, Andthey can indirectly harm our bodies because consuming them instead of healthy foods means we arestopping our bodies having basic nutrients. Diet products may not be nutritional, and the chemicalsthat go into diet products are potentially dangerous.&&& Losing weight lies in the power of minds, not in the power of chemicals. Think twice beforebuying diet products. Once we realize this, we will be much better able to resist diet products, 3rdtherefore, prevent the psychological and physical harm that comes from using them.28. From Paragraph 1,we learn that&&&& & A. diet products are in our daily life&&&&&& B. people have trouble choosfng diet products& C. people should put up with diet products& D. diet products are misleading people29. The psychological effect of diet products is that people tend to&&& & A. hesitate before they enjoy diet foods&&&& B, pay attention to their daily diet& C. watch their weight rather than their diet& D. try out varieties of diet foods30. The underlined part in Paragraph 3 probably means&&&& & A. diet products cause no pain& B, it costs a lot to.lose weight& C. losing weight is effortless&& D. diet products are free of fat and calories31.Diet products indirectly harm people physically because such products& A. are over-consumed& B. are short of basic nutrients& C. lack chemicals&&&& D. provide too much energy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D&&& According to a survey,more Europeans go digital一changing from fixed lines to mobile phonesand from narrowband to broadband Internet connections.&&& The survey showed that 22 percent of EU households use only mobile phones, up from I8percent a year ago,while the percentage of households with at least one fixed line decreased by 5percent to 72 percent, although the percentage of households with at least one mobile phone remainsfairly stable at 8l per cent.& Broadband is presenting a rapid upward trend in the EU, showed the survey, which polled(对…进行民意调查)27,000 households across the union. 'Itventy-eight percent of households are nowconnected to the Internet via high-speed "broadband" links, up six percent from last year, whilenarrowband usage has dipped by three percentage points to 12 percent. More than half of householdsaccess the Internet via an ADSL line and 34 percent of broadband connections are wireless.& "Europe's digital economy is growing strongly as more and more households love to choosebetween fixed, mobile and Internet services," said EU Information Society and Media Commissionerwiane Reding. "The challenge of this year's reform of the EU's telecom rules will be to respond tothis rapidly changing technological environment while enhancing(提高)at the same time effectivecompetition:'& Meanwhile, nearly 20 percent of Europeans buy two or more telecom products from a singleservice provider, the combination of fixed telephony and.Internet access being the most common. Theresult may strengthen the commission's case for breaking up telecom giants, whose control over thefixed line networks~accused of hindering(妨碍)competition."Today's survey findings will feedinto the ongoing public debate on the reform of the EU telecom rules, planned for summer this year,"said Reding.32. Today, the percentage of households with at least one fixed line goes down to&&&&&& &&& A. 34%%& B, 22%&& C.72%& D. 81%33. What will be covered in this year's reform of the EU's telecom hales?& A. The quickly changing technological environment.& B. The plan to stop the use of the fixed lines.& C. Breaking up telecom giants.& D. The ongoing public debate on global economy.34. If a European will buy telecom products from a single service provider, what will be the result?& A. Less than two services are provided for customers.& B. Competition will become fierce in the telecom field.& C. A plan on the reform of the telecom is breaking up.& D. It becomes more diffcult to fight off big companies' control.35. The best title of this article is&&& &&& A. Mobile Phones Become Popular&&& B. More Europeans Go Digital&&& C. The disappearance of the fixed line&&& D. The Rules of the EU's Telecom&&& 第二节(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)&&& 根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unplug Your Weekends or Ruin Your life&&& Researchers have found that people who unplug(不插电)over the weekend have highersatisfaction with life than people who spend their Saturday stuck in their electronics.& 36& &&& Give yourself an Internet break and keep yourself busy with other activities, and consider takingup any of the following pastimes:& Reading&&& Reading may seem like a very boring activity, though, in comparison to visiting social media forhours on end, it's attractive. You don't need to read the classic novels, but pick some text. Readingwill keep your stress at bay.&&&&&&&&&&&& 37& &&& It is the most ancient set of activities in the world. Playing a sport is not only good for yourhealth, but it is good for developing intelligence and motivation, too. Going for a run and listening toyour favorite music may increase your self-confidence and productivity. Going for a walk is also agood choice for you.&&& Spend time with your famely&&&&& 38& They have always supported you, helped you whenever you were in trouble andwhen they're gone, you' 11 be regretful that you didn't make the most of the time you had.&&&&& Learn new skills&&& Learn a new language, play a musical instrument, make something with your own hands, trycooking or anything really. The best part about learning something new is that you will meet newpeople.&& 39& &&& Above are the suggestions on what to do when you are unplugged. However, there is no need toabandon your social network accounts, but at least try to turn off your computer and do somethingdifferent on weekends.&& 40& &&& A. Running&&& B. Playing a sport&&& C. Don't abandon your family.&&& D. Spend more free time with your family and friends.&&& E. Moreover, by choosing a new thing to make a try you' 11 get inspiration and moral satisfaction.&&& F. It's important for us to live in a real world to have fun with the real life people who are close to us.&&& G. What's more, more time spent unplugging will lead to more lastuig relationships.第三部分英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)&&& 第一节完形(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)&&& 阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A, B, C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。&&& We waiters need to face all kinds of customers every day. When something goes wrong, weshould have the ability to keep on going and&& 41& the customers.&&& I remember my first job was at a fine restaurant. One day, the manager informed all the cooksand&& 42& that a VIP group were coming for&& 43& .The group were VIPs in the city'srestaurants Indus& 44&& 10 people.&&& After they arrived, we let them get&& 45&& comfortably and drinks were ordered.&& 46&& , thehead waiter would be the person in&& 47&& of& wine service. However, the manager asked me toserve that noon. I had never served a group of 10,&& 48&& had I done wine service.&&& When it's turn to&& 49& one of the wine glasses in front of a young woman, somehow I lostmy trip(抓)and the other&& 50& fell on top of her, and then to the floor and&& 51& in pieces. I felt& 52& and apologized many times to the woman and to the rest of the group.&&& Quickly, the manager&& 53&& my aid, helped in the clean-up, and sent out their&& 54&& rightaway. The group forgave me and the young woman repeatedly informed me it's OK.& 55& on that day, my manager told me, "Mistakes and& 56& do happen. If you know whythey happened, learn from it and move on,&& 57& you still have a table to serve. Keep your head upand be confident. The glasses are&& 58& .’’&&& I understand why he was truly a well respectable restaurant manager within our&& 59& .His& close relationship with the group made the situation calm and the group&& 60& me for that.& 41 A. please& B. attract& C. invite& D. welcome& 42. A. cookers& B. servants& C. waiters& D. cleaners& 43. A. meal& B. dinner& C. breakfast& D. lunch44. A. made up of& B. let in as& C. added up to& D. recognized as& 45. A. satisfied& B. seated C. dressed& D. introduced& 46. A. Quickly& B. Rapidly& C. Normally& D.Naturally& 47. A. charge& B. change& C. honor• D. favor& 48. A. never& B. ever& C. little& D. nor& 49. A. set& B. broke& C. shook& D. cut& 50. A. wine& B. glasses& C. coffee& D. cookers& 51. A. laid& B, lay& C. lain•D. lied& 52. A. amazing& B. surprised& C .frightened& D. scaring& 53. A. took over& B. gave in& C. rushed against& D, came to& 54. A, dishes& B. drinks& C. waters& D. wines& 55. A. Lately& B. Latest& C. Later& D. Last& 56. A, accidents& B. faults& C. incidents& D. errors& 57. A. owing to& B. thanks to& C. while D , for& 58. A. available& B. acceptable& C, replaceable& D.repeated& 59. A. restaurant& B. neighbor& C. district& D. city& 60. A. blamed& B. forgave& C.thanked& D. praised
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第II卷:非部分(共50分)& 注意事项:&&&&& 用0.5毫米黑色笔迹的签字笔将答案写在答题卡上.写在本试卷上无效。& 第三部分英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)&&&&& 第二节(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)&&& 阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(1个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。&&& Do you have sleeping problems?Then these tips may help you fall asleep fast.&&& Set aside the thought& 61& you have to fall asleep. The more you think& 62&& it, the moreyou can't sleep.&&& The foods you eat also play&& 63& important part. Avoid eating or drinking foods or thingslike chocolates, coffee, tea and energy drinks. If you have to, then have them in the morning andnever in the afternoon,&& 64&& (especial) before going to bed. Don't eat too much at night ft fullstomach will make you more difficult&& 65& (fall) asleep because your body is working~timeto digest the food you ate.&&& Make a&& 66&& (fix) time when to go to bed. For example, by 9 o'clock in the evening youshould already be in bed. Do this even if you're not sleepy yet. Once&& 67& (follow) this routine, youwill gradually See that you feel&& 68&& (sleep) when it's 9 o'clock.&&&&& Make your room comfortable for sleeping. You should also take note that the sleepingenvironment also affects you sleep. It must be in the room&& 69& it's not noisy. Dtherwise, you-willfind&& 70& difficult to fall asleep again after waking up.第四部分写作(共两节;满分35分)&&& 第一节短文改错:(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)&&& 假段定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改,请你修改你同桌写的以下。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。&&& 增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号( ),并在其下面写出该加的词。&&& 删除:把多余的词用(\)划掉。&&& 修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。&&& 注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;&&&&&&&&& 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。&&& In the past, my hometown was very small. People there lived poor life and the houses.were veryold and shabby, even some of which were shaking in the wind. As for the traffic,it was veryinconvenient that almost no tourists came.&&& However, there has been many changes in my hometown until now . Life has become better.Thehouses become larger and brighter,but more people get their own cars. Everywhere is decoratedwith green trees and beautiful flowers and grass. What's more,thousands of tourist from the worldcame here every year, that is really splendid. I believe my hometown will become more and moredeveloped and beautifully. Everything in it will represent the advancing science and technology. Atthe same time,I will always keep it in my mind that my hometown must be greater in the future.&&& 第二节 书面表达:(满分25分)&&& 假定你是李华,对中国传统医药很感兴趣。你获悉中国药学家屠哟哟因发现了青篙素被授予2015年诺贝尔生理学或医学奖。请给你的美国朋友David发一封邮件分享此消息。信件须包括以下内容:&&&&& 心情:骄傲和激动。&&&&& 评价:她找到了治疗疟疾的方法,数千万人从中受益。&&&&& 志向:立志考入屠哟坳的母校北大,造福人民。&&& 注意:1.词数100左右;&&&&&&&&& 2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;&&&&&&&&& 3.开头和结尾已为你写好。&&& 参考词汇:&&& 1.药学家:pharmacologist&&& 2.青篙素:artemisinin&&& 3. 2015年诺贝尔生理学或医学奖:The 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine&&& 4.疟疾:malariaDear David,&
英语参考答案及解析:1-5CBCAC& 6-10 BBACA& 11-15 BCACC& 16-20 BCCBA阅读理解:21-23 ACA& 24-27 CDAB& 28-31 DCCB& 32-35 CADB 36-40 GBCEF完形:41-45ACDAB&& 46-50 CADAB& 51-55 BCDBC& 56-60 ADCDB21. A& 推理 第一段中“We’ll cover everything from how to begin conversations with strangers to ways of calming your nerves when you do.” 可知答案。22. C& 细节理解题& 第四段“Explore what EQ ...is all about...identify your child’s emotional strengths and weaknesses。 ”中, 可确定答案。23. A& 推理& 从每个班级处的“Place”项可推知。24.C& 细节理解题 第二段中医生建议“Leon should first learn to get full use out of the hand he was born with”可以看出答案。25. D 细节理解题& 第四段中“school had recently purchased a 3D printer and it offered to help Paul build the hand for Leon.”可以得出答案。26. A 推理判断题 第四段中可以看出用的是常见的材料,“They cost about $10”27. B& 推理判断题 由最后一段的最后一句可推知。28. D 推理判断题。第一段中“we have stopped thinking about what diet products are doing to us.”可知, 这些产品误导消费者。29. C 细节理解题 第二段中“They allow us to jump over the thinking stage... consumption of fat.”得出答案。30. C 词意猜测题 第三段中“have greater psychological effects...we don’t have to work to get results.”得出答案。31. B& 细节理解题文中倒数第二段最后一句。32. C 细节理解题& 第二段中“while the percentage of households with at least one fixed line decreased by 5 percent to 72 percent,”是答案的关键。33. A& 细节理解题 第四段“The challenge...... time effective competition”可知答案。 34. D 推理判断题 文中最后一段“The result may strengthen ... hindering(妨碍) competition.”可知从一个供应商定制服务会增大公司垄断的难度。35. B 主旨大意题& 本文主要向我们介绍了越来越多的欧洲人步入了数字时代,首段即点题。36. G 从文中“have higher satisfaction with life than people who spend their Saturday stuck in their electronics.”可知。37. B 文中Playing a sport是关键。38. C 容易与D 混肴,此段强调的是与家人在一起。39. E 标题Learn new skills是核心词。40. F& 根据文章标题可知。41. A 使满意,使愉快。42. C 根据上文,应该是经理对所有厨师和服务员交代。43. D 根据下文However, the manager asked me to serve that noon.可判断出。44. A 由......构成,这里是过去分词作后置定语。45. B 顾客就坐 get seated。46. C 正式场合中,领班负责上酒,这是常规。47. A 固定搭配in charge of 。48. D 倒装句。49. A 把杯子放在桌子上 set 。50. B 从49题处可以判断。51. B 杯子摔碎后,留在地面上。52. C 看到这一幕作者吓坏了,而不是惊呆了。53. D 固定搭配come to one’s aid 来帮助某人。54. B 文中drinks were served可知,赶紧把客人订的饮料端上。55. C 事情之后later 。56. A 文中叙述的是作者的一次事故。57. D 并列句,for表原因。58. C 杯子碎了,是可以换新的。59. D 根据第二段可知。60. B 由第五段最后一句可知。第二节& 61. that&& 62. of/about&& 63.an&&&& 64. especially&&&& 65.to fall& 66.fixed&&& 67. following& & 68.sleepy& &69.where/in which& &70. it &&& 第四部分 写作第一节 短文改错&& In the past, my hometown was very small. People there lived poor life and the houses were& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ① poor 前加aVery old and shabby, even some of which were shaking in the wind. As for the traffic , it was very &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ② soinconvenient that almost no tourists came.&
However, there has been many changes in my hometown until now. Life has become better . &&&&&&&&&&&& ③ haveThe houses become larger and brighter , but more people get their own cars. Everywhere is &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ④ anddecorated with green trees and beautiful flowers and grass. What’s more , thousands of tourist &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ⑤ touristsfrom the world came here every year, that is really splendid. I believe my hometown will become &&&&&&&&&&&& ⑥come&&&&&&&&&&&&& ⑦whichmore and more developed and beautifully. Everything in it will represent the advancing science &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ⑧beautiful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ⑨ advancedand technology. At the same time , I will always keep it in my mind that my hometown must be &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ⑩ 去掉mygreater in the future.&
第二节 写作One possible versionDear David,I would like to share a piece of exciting news with you. Tu Youyou, a great pharmacologist of my country, was awarded the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for her discovery of artemisinin. Hearing the news, I felt proud as well as excited. She pioneered a new approach to malaria treatment. Her discovery has benefited hundreds of millions of people and promises to benefit many more. I have been interested in Chinese traditional medicine. I will work hard to be admitted to Beijing University, from which Tu Youyou graduated. I will follow her example, devoted to benefiting as many people as possible.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Hua文 章来源天添 资源网 w ww.tT z
没有相关学科试题&&
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
var _bdhmProtocol = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? " https://" : " http://");
document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + _bdhmProtocol + "/h.js%3Fde4f10e54e8' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));}

我要回帖

更多关于 与任重道远搭配的一句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信