扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
有首英文歌,我不知道叫下面,里面的有个发音是BengBengBeng很有名的,
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Black Eyed Peas的Boom Boom Pow歌词:Gotta get thatGotta get thatGotta get thatGotta get that that that,that thatBoom boom boom(Gotta get that) Boom boom boom(Gotta get that) Boom boom boom(Gotta get that) Boom boom boom(Gotta get that) Boom boom boom (That)Boom boom boom (That)Boom boom boomBoom boom boom[Will.i.am]YoI got that hit that beat the blockYou can get that bass overloadI got that rock and rollThat future flowThat digital spitNext level visual shitI got that (Boom boom boom)How the beat bang (Boom boom boom)[Fergie]I like that boom boom powThem chicks is jackin my styleThey try to copy my swaggerI’m on that next shit nowIm so 3008You so 2000 and lateI got that boom boom boomThat future boom boom boomLet me get it nowBoom boom boom(Gotta get that) Boom boom boom(Gotta get that) Boom boom boom(Gotta get that) Boom boom boom(Gotta get that) Boom boom boom (That)Boom boom boom (Yeah)Boom boom boomBoom boom boom[Taboo]Im on that supersonic boomYa’ll hear that spaceship zoomWhen when I step inside the room them girls go ape-shit ,uhY’all stuck on super A-ShitThat low-fi stupid a bitIm on that HD flatThis beat go boom boom pow[Apl.de.ap]Im a beast when you turn me onInto the future cybertronHarder,faster,better,strongerMakes them ladies extra longer,cuzWe got the beat that bounceWe got the beat that powWe got the beat that 808That the boom boom in your town[Fergie]People in the placeIf you wanna get downPut your hands in the airWill.i.am drop the beat now[Will.i.am]Yep yepI be rockin the beats (Yep,yep)I be rockin the beats (Yep yep yep,yep)Uh-uhHere we go,here we goSatellite radioYall getting hit with (Boom boom)Beats so big Im steppin on leprechaunsShitin on yall you with the (Boom boom)Shitin on yall you with the (Boom boom)Shitin on yall you with the…This beat be bumpin bumpinThis beat go boom boomLet the beat rockLet the beat rockLet the beat rockThis beat be bumpin bumpinThis beat go boom boom[Fergie]I like that boom boom powThem chick is jackin my styleThey try copy my swaggerIm on that next shit nowIm so 3008You so 2000 and lateI got that boom boom boomThat future boom boom boomLet me get it nowBoom boom boom(Gotta get that) Boom boom boom(Gotta get that) Boom boom boom(Gotta get that) Boom boom boom(Gotta get that) Boom boom boom (Yeah)Boom boom boom (Yeah)Boom boom boomBoom boom boomLet the beat rock (Let the beat rock)Let the beat rock (Let the beat…)Let the beat r… (Let the beat rock,rock,rock,rock)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码[KatyPerry]新人求问,水果姐姐有首歌 歌词里面有bengbengbeng_凯蒂派瑞吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:317,609贴子:
[KatyPerry]新人求问,水果姐姐有首歌 歌词里面有bengbengbeng收藏
是哪儿首歌呀?
全新活泉能量瓶,针对亚洲敏感肌肤.一触注入水润能量,一瓶打造柔嫩通透肌!
是boom,歌名firework
嘣嘣嘣这是放屁咩哈哈
点亮12星座印记,
额。。。firework
晕,我是有多不本质,竟然想到bangbang
点击赢取你的第二台手机—魅蓝 E2
哈哈哈给哈哈哈给哈哈哈
是firework