表示害怕的成语英语句子

您的位置: &>&&>&&>&
爱上英语名言警句:成功最大的阻碍就是害怕失败
来源:普特英语听力&&日期:&&阅读
次&&作者:&&&&&&&&
&爱思英语编者按:名言警句篇更新啦,跟小编一起了看看吧!
& 成功与失败(3)
成功最大的阻碍就是害怕失败
Let no feeling of discouragement prey upon you, and in the end you are sure to succeed. & & &Abraham Lincoln, American president
不让挫折感把你吞噬,你就一定会成功。 & & &亚伯拉罕&林肯,美国总统
Always bear in mind that your own
is more important than any other one thing. & &Abraham Lincoln, American president
永远记住:你获取成功的决心比任何事情都重要。 & &&亚伯拉罕&林肯,美国总统
The possibility that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. & & & &&Abraham Lincoln, American president
战斗中我们可能会失败,但这不应该阻止我们支持我们坚信正义的事业。 &亚伯拉罕&林肯,美国总统
Success is a state of mind. If you want , start thinking of yourself as a . & &&Joyce Brothers, American psychologist
成功是一种心境,如果你想要获得成功,就先开始把自己看做成功的人。 & & &乔伊斯&布拉泽斯,美国心理学家
The greatest barrier to
is the fear of failure. & &&Sven Goran Eriksson, Swedish football coach
成功最大的阻碍就是害怕失败。 & &斯文&戈兰&埃里克森,瑞典足球教练
游客评论,只需填写验证码即可,也可以在“通行证”处填写昵称。
游客请勾选
24小时点击排行
最新听写列表
03-14[] 03-07[] 02-29[] 02-17[] 01-29[] 01-18[] 01-11[] 01-04[]
本周VOA标准:
本周VOA慢速:
其他每日更新资源:
版权所有:爱思英语学习网 未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
copyright &
online services. all rights reserved.
爱思英语学习网是公益类学习网站,所有资料仅供学习者免费参考使用。登录
Civil Service
害怕英文怎么说,害怕的英文例句
日期: 10:43:30
编辑人:隔壁老师
栏目:翻译
阅读数:661
英文翻译:fear例句:她不再害怕他们会误解她了。She no longer feared that they should misunderstand her.这小女孩非常害怕打雷。The little girl is intensely afraid of thunder.他不想见我。我也害怕和他谈话。He doesn't want to meet me. I, too, have been afraid to talk to him.我害怕她,但同时也确实喜欢她。I was afraid of her, but at the same time I really liked her.我害怕的就是墨守成规。人总是向往新思想和新观念的。What I dread is to get into a rut. One yearns for freshness of thought and ideas.我害怕其他的男孩们。I was afraid of the other boys.米丽娅姆太害怕了,不敢告诉家人发生了什么事。Miriam was too frightened to tell her family what had happened.我害怕他会离开我,所以缠着他不放。I was terrified he would leave me, so I was clinging to him.我哭了,因为我害怕。I cry because I am scared.坦白说,我害怕见他。To tell you the truth, I was afraid to see him.我一害怕就跑了,把她一个人扔下了。I got scared and I ran and left her all alone.他感到内疚、沮丧、后悔和害怕。He was feeling guilty and depressed, repentant and scared.受到欺凌的人会真实地感到痛苦和害怕。Bullying can indeed be distressing and frightening for those at the receiving end.你习惯性地认为害怕是软弱的表现。You have been conditioned to believe that it is weak to be scared.我当然不害怕!Of course I'm not afraid!我一生中从来没有这么害怕过。I have never been so scared in all my life.我站在那儿哭,害怕得瑟瑟发抖。I stood there, crying and shaking with fear.处在我这样位置的人,一点都不害怕像你这种小人物。A man in my position has nothing to fear from a nobody like you.在某种程度上,这一态度是由于害怕工会和雇员的反应。In part this attitude was due to fear of trade union and employee reactions.人们不喜欢问问题,害怕自己会显得很无知。People don't like to ask questions for fear of appearing ignorant.它让我有点害怕。我想我可能被它弄得心里有些发毛。It sort of frightens me. I guess I am kind of freaked out by it.我告诉他我有多害怕自己一个人。I told him how scared I was of being on my own.这些母亲经常会因为害怕流言蜚语而抛弃自己的孩子。These mothers often abandoned their children because of fear of scandal.他们很害怕詹姆斯会死&然而,有那么几个瞬间,他们几乎是希望他会死。They were terrified James would die& yet there were moments when they almost wished he would.约翰似乎和我一样害怕他自己会使用暴力。John seemed as horrified as I about his potential for violence.他们能看出我很害怕,就把我藏起来,直到没有危险了才让我出来。They could see that I was terrified, and hid me until the coast was clear.我很害怕。不是开玩笑,真的。I'm scared. No kidding, really.他害怕失去自己的独立性。He was afraid of losing his independence.他害怕极了,不敢告诉任何人。He was far too scared to tell anybody.她害怕自己会受到伤害,从而永远不会再恋爱了。She's afraid she's going to be hurt and that she'll never fall in love again.
扫描二维码关注:隔壁老师微信公众号:gebilaoshiwang表示心情的英语句子
表示心情的英语句子
学习啦【英语优美段落】 编辑:韦彦
  人的心情是多种多样的,表达心情的方法也是多种多样的。下面是学习啦小编带来的表示心情的句子,欢迎阅读!
  表示心情的英语句子1
  总有一种被忽视的感觉;偶尔会有种想消失的念头;不喜欢等待,却总是等待;总会把事情想得很长久;心事放在心底,有一个自己的世界;不喜欢一个人逛街;一点点事就胡思乱想;自己走路会很快莫名地孤单,无法抗拒的恐惧感。
  &There is always a feel occasionally kind of like the
do not like to wait, always th feelings in my heart, there i do not li and it to walk quickly inexplicable loneliness, fear can not resist.&
  你是我昨天的笑容,也是我今夜的伤痛,当幸福飘到我肩头,你转身扬起一阵风。于是幸福吹散成寂寞,于是寂寞被锁在眼中!我是你昨天的玫瑰,却是你今夜的后悔,当孤独飞到我面前,我眼中只有一片黑。于是孤独倾落成雨水,于是雨水就打在心扉。
  &You are my smile yesterday, tonight is my pain, happiness blown when my shoulder, you turn raised a gust of wind. So happy blown into a lonely, so lonely being locked in the eyes! I'm your rose yesterday, but it is you regret tonight, when lonely flew in front of me, I see only a black. So lonely rain pour completed, then the rain hit in the heart.&
  我似乎已经没有了当年的年轻,没有了那些还可以挥霍的青春。现在只能求一份安稳,一份单纯。可是我努力找,努力着,但是仍旧找不到那个可以陪伴我一生的人,在寻找中,我遇到多少真真假假,可是仍旧觉得自己很幸运。
  &I seem to have no time when young, without those youth can also splurge. Now only seeking a stable, a simple. But I try to find, work with, but still can not find that person may accompany my life, looking, I encountered much half-truths, but still feel very lucky.&
  你就是一道风景,没必要在别人的风景里面仰视。生活原不苦,苦的是欲望过多;心灵本无累,累的是攫取太甚。人生就是一条路,走一步有一步的景观。上帝不会眷顾谁,你有勇气放弃,才有机会得到。华丽的跌倒,胜过无谓的徘徊;哪怕败得彻底,就当赶上了命运的另一盛宴。
  &You are a landscape, do not need someone to look up the scenery inside. Original life is not bitter, bitter the soul of the no tired, tired of grabbing too much. Life is a road, there are step-by-step landscape. God does not favor anyone, you have the courage to give up, have a chance to get. Gorgeous fall, than even if it was completely lost on when to catch up with the fate of another feast.&
  恋人享受爱情之乐,家人享受天伦之乐。常人享受口福之乐,哲人享受智慧之乐。凡人享受物质之乐,圣人享受精神之乐。自得其乐,知足常乐,快乐一生!
  &Enjoy music lovers love, family and enjoy their grandchildren. Ordinary people to enjoy the delicious food of music, philosopher and enjoy the music of wisdom. Mortal enjoy music substances, sage and enjoy the music spirit. Lot, contented, happy life!&
  当晨雾散尽,清风徐来,落叶纷飞。我决定拾起片片落叶,用心打磨的诗句装订成册,留给明天的明天的清晨。阳光来了,或许我会退到阳光背后,留下这如诗如画的小城,无论是留下,还是离开,沿着季节流逝的河流前行,去听远方的笛音;;
  &When the morning mist cleared, breeze, the leaves are blowing. I decided to pick up the pieces leaves, carefully polished verses bound, and left for tomorrow morning. The sun came, perha I would have retreated behind the sun, leaving this picturesque town, whether to stay or leave, the season before the trip along the river passage, listen ;&
  人生有那么多的第一,人生同样有那么多的最后。试问:伊人,能否是我的始终?我的心只有一个,我的情也独执一份。唯你,才能得以舒展,只可沉淀。
  &Life has so many first, life also has so much last. How: Iraqis, can I always? My heart is only one, my love is only executed one. Only you can to stretch, only precipitation.&
  记忆,似乎总是想把要记得的变得模糊,想要忘却的生生刻在心里。曾经以为,这样的一见如故,会是我今生最美丽的相遇;曾经以为,这样的心心相印,会是我无怨无悔的追逐。却不知,繁华有时,落寞有时,却怎么也读不懂我心头的一丝缠绵,解不透我心间的一抹情意。
  &Memory seems to always want to remember blurred, life and want to forget the moment in the heart. Once thought, so hit it off, it will be the most beau once thought, this soulmate, would be my regrets chase. But I do not know, sometimes busy, sometimes lonely, but also how to not read my mind lingering trace, the solution is not through my mind a touch of affection between.&
  有时,爱你的人近在咫尺,可让你柔肠百转、牵肠挂肚的却往往是另外一个人。你为他流泪、为他悲哀;只讲付出,不要一点回报。你以为这是爱情。其实这只是人情:得不到的,就是最好的;轻易得到的,往往不懂珍惜。自己伤痕累累的同时也在伤害深爱你的人,爱,往往是百转千回后,发现原来它一直在你身边。
  &Sometimes, people who love you close, allowing you Rouchang turn, is often worrying about another person. You weep for him, talk about giving, not a little in return. Do you think this is love. In fact, this is only human: lack of, easy to get, and often do not understand the treasure. Own scarred while also hurt the person you love, love, often after a hundred thousand turn back, and found that it has been by your side.&
  我们在校园的海边站着,校园的上空又是繁星满天了。可我们已经没有校园的明天了!
  &We stood at the seaside campus, the campus is over a starry sky. But we have no campus tomorrow!&
  难过了悲伤一下没关系,想哭了哭一下没关系,心疼了疼一下没关系,一个人孤单一下也没关系。给时间一点时间,一切都会过去。、很多时候,宁愿被误会,也不想去解释。信与不信,就在你一念之间。懂我的人,何必解释。
  &Sad sad about the matter, want to cry cry about not matter, it does not matter what distressed the pain, it does not matter what a person alone. Little time to time, everything will be over. Very often, preferring to be misunderstood, do not want to explain. Believe it or not, between you an idea. I know people, explain why.&
  很多时候,我们总是希望得到别人的好。一开始,感激不尽。可是久了,便是习惯了。习惯了一个人对你的好,便认为是理所应当的。有一天不对你好了,你便觉得怨怼。其实,不是别人不好了,而是我们的要求变多了。习惯了得到,便忘记了感恩。
  &Many times, we always want to get someone else's good. Initially, grateful. But for a long time, that is accustomed to. A man accustomed to good for you, do not think that is as it should be. One day not hello, you will feel resentment. In fact, none other than bad, but our requirements changed much. Get used to it, they forget Thanksgiving.&
  细细的回味过去,有心的人都会发现,其实那些从生命里离开的人,大都是自己的任性和无知所放走的。我们都以为自己是哪个高傲的公主,却是忘记了爱情里,彼此都是平等的。
  &Thin aftertaste in the past, determined people will find, in fact, those who leave from life, mostly his own willfulness and ignorance are let go. We all thought he was proud of what the princess, but it is forgotten love, are equal to each other.&
  过了十八岁就越来越多的要开始接受分离。很多时候,回头想想,人生真的经不起几次别离的。我一次次地努力让自己坚强,可是我无法把心情平静,我无法记忆掩埋,无法将昨日的泪痕拭去,我不得不承认自己就是这样的敏感而脆弱,我永远做不了那个冷漠的人;;
  &After eighteen years of age to begin to accept more and more isolated. In many cases, looking back, life really can not afford a few parting. I have time and again tried to make her strong, but I can not put calm, I can not remember buried, unable to wipe the tears yesterday, I had to admit that he is such a sensitive and fragile, I can never ;&
  表示心情的英语句子2
  人的一生,该有多少值得回忆的故事,在岁月过往的河流里,曾哭过的苦涩,笑过的欢乐。虽然;体味过生活,也曾深深的领悟了生活全部的节奏,然,当有一天,在岁月流逝,时光恍然间,所有的往事逝去时,才发现,这一切的曾经,便永远不复存在,而我总是把昨天当成最美。
  &Person's life, which many memorable stories in years past rivers, had cried bitter laugh with joy. A savor life too, have deeply comprehend the whole rhythm of life, however, when one day, in the passage of time, the time come to realize, when all of the past gone, only to find that all this happened, he never ceased to exist, and I always put yesterday as the most beautiful.&
  其实,很多姑娘,并不是不敢裸婚,只是害怕柴米油盐浸透了浪漫,爱情在贫贱面前无处容身。一个男人,可以不够有钱,但一定要给你爱的女人信心。女人可以吃苦受穷,但前提是:那个男人对她的爱,值得让她去熬煎。
  &In fact, a lot of girls, and not afraid to bare marriage, just scared mundane soaked romance, love in the face of lowly nowhere to go. A man can not enough money, but be sure to give women the confidence you love. Women can suffer from poverty, but the premise is: the man's love for her, let her go torture worth.&
  缘份,到底何谓缘份?曾记得看过一篇文章,文章中说:今生的水,前世的茶,用今生的水泡一杯前世的茶,透明的瓷杯中沉淀的是前世的情,沸腾的是今生的爱,这就叫作缘份!
  &Fate, in the end what is fate? I remember once reading an article, the article said: life in the water, past the tea cup with blisters Past life tea cups transparent precipitated past life love, boiling is the love of life, which called fate!&
  每个人的电话本里,都会有那么一个号码,你永远不会打,也永远不会删;每个人的心里,都会有那么一个人,你永远不会提,也永远不会忘;有些人说不出哪里好,但就是谁都替代不了;也许时光将教会我成长,教会我坚强,教会我爱,总有一天,我可以笑着对你说:好久不见,心中却不再起一点波澜。
  &Everyone's phone book, there will be a number so you never fight, everyone's mind, there will be less of a person, you never mention, some people can not tell where the good, but that no one perhaps time to the church I grew up, taught me to be strong, the church I love, one day, I can tell you with a smile: Long time no see, the heart does not renewed little waves.&
  所有事情都是自己一个人撑,所有情绪都是只有自己知道。但只要咬牙撑过去,一切都不一样了。无论你是谁,无论你正在经历什么,坚持住,你定会看见最坚强的自己。如若某个夜静难眠的深更,再次置身于月华如练、天高云淡的景簇,我会轻轻的对自己说:&;这样的夜,真美!;
  &All things are yourself a person stays, all emotions are known only to themselves. But as long as the teeth stay in the past, everything is different. No matter who you are, no matter what you are going through, hold on, you will see the strongest themselves. Should a sleepless Shengeng dead of night, once again being in the Yuet Wah, such as training, the sky was clear cluster King, I would gently say to yourself: &; this night, really beautiful! ;&
  是否青涩的青春,遇见你只在路途,却不知你即将远走。又或许,太过于年少的爱情我们都走在成长的旅途中,盲目的寻找不到方向,跌跌撞撞的奔向远方。一场相遇已是缘尽一如烟光落下的薄凉,一场绚丽的开放已是开至尽头的荼靡。
  &Are Sentimental youth, only to meet you on the road, but I do not know you're about to flee. Perhaps, too young love we are walking in the growth of the road, less than a blind search for direction, stumbled toward the distance. An encounter is falling edge to make a thin light smoke cool, a brilliant opening is open to the end of the Tumi.&
  当你不可以再拥有的时候,你唯一可以做的,就是令自己不要忘记。人生之旅,如一趟单程车。生活是没有捷径的,它考验的是你的恒心与耐力,只要你多坚持一下,多忍耐一会,不悲叹过去,不荒废现在,不惧怕未来,一切就会在你的掌握之中。在生活中抗争后,哪怕满身疮痍,也该把无奈沉入心底。
  &When you can no longer have the time, the only thing you can do is not to forget. Journey of life, such as one-way car trip. Life is no shortcut, and it is a test of your perseverance and endurance, as long as you hold on much, much patience for a while, do not lament the past, not abandoned now, do not fear the future, everything will be in your hands. After the struggle in life, even if covered wound, but also that the helpless sinking heart.&
  聪明的人,凡事都往好处想,以欢喜的心想欢喜的事,自然成就欢喜的人生;愚痴的人,凡事都朝坏处想,越想越苦,终成烦恼的人生。世间事都在自己的一念之间,我们的想法可以想出天堂,也可以想出地狱。
  &Smart people, to the benefit of everything to joy joy thought things natural joy
stupid person, everything towards the downside want, grew more and more bitter, and eventually became a troubled life. Worldly things between themselves an idea, we can come up with the idea of heaven, hell, you can come up with.&
  再提笔,不经意的已游走进这个季节,裙裾飞扬,黄昏橙亮,郁郁葱葱,色彩斑斓似乎美过落英缤纷。酣畅在明亮、媚彩的空气里,心绪的起伏宛如热情的沙漠,绵延婉绕,而情感也如被风吹拂的丝绸,飘飘柔柔,念证夏日的时光。
  &Then pick up a pen, casual tour has entered this season, skirts flying, orange dusk light, lush, it seems that the United States had fallen flowers and colorful. Earned in bright color pro air, undulating like a mood of warm desert that stretches around wan, and emotions are like the wind blowing silk, fluttering softly, read the license summer time.&
  一直都希望可以做另外一个灰太狼,至少能够和自己喜欢的女人在一起,只要她能够真心的去孝顺我的父母,除此之外的一切我都会没有理由的去宠她、去爱她、去顺着她,她生气了可以打我、可以骂我,我都可以承受,只要她能够不哭、不生气,因为看到她哭我会很痛!
  &Always wanted to do another Wolf, at least able and your favorite women together, as long as she can really go filial My parents, in addition to everything I would have no reason to go to pet her, love her, go followed her, she can hit me angry, you can call me, I can afford, as long as she can not cry, do not get angry, because I will be painful to see her cry!&
  其实每个人都一样,在我们的记忆里或多或少总有些难忘的人或事,偶尔回荡心间,久久不能平静;;
  &In fact, everyone is the same, more or less in our memory there is always someone or something memorable, occasionally echoed heart,;&
  每一种爱情都是有周期的,我们的那些难忘的时光,那些柔情似水,任地老天荒,海枯石烂,也终究是不会忘记,我和你在一起的光阴。在此时此刻,你斟上一杯浓情淡酒。微笑着,就像是在守着一场无声等待的静默。
  &Each cycle of love is there, our those memorable moments, those gentle enough, either the end of time, the highest power, after all, is also not forget the time I'm with you. In this moment, you pour a glass of light wine passion. Smiled, as if guarding a silent waiting in silence.&
  我知道,那是你对我的叮咛与祝福,就让我在心里永远为你留着一份天空,用云刺绣着你的名字。一切的一切都用纯真来解释,用思念来延续,用梦想来支撑,用知己做结局。
  &I know that is what you told me exhort and blessings, let me keep you in my heart forever for a sky with clouds embroidered with your name. Everything is explained by pure, with thoughts to continue, with a dream to support, ending with a friend to do.&
本文已影响 人
[表示心情的英语句子]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
828人看了觉得好
2218人看了觉得好
1648人看了觉得好
【英语优美段落】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有成功护送危急病人到抢救室,病人家属下跪感谢。
警犬趴在车窗上不肯离去,让送别的战友热泪盈眶。
声明:本文由入驻搜狐公众平台的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
  熟悉了这些句型,你就再也不会害怕英语作文了。
  it句型
  1. It is/has been 3 years since he got married. 他结婚3年了。
  2. It will be 3 years /a long time before everything returns to normal.
  (将)要3年/很长时间一切才恢复原状。
  3. It was 3 hours before the fire was put out. 过了三个小时大火才被扑灭。
  4. It won’t be long before he comes back. 不会要很久他就会回来的。
  5. It/This is/was the first(second) time (that) I have been/had been here.
  这是我第一(二)次我来这里。
  6. It makes no difference to me when the sports meeting will be held.
  运动会什么时候举行对我说无关紧要。
  7. Two many students find it difficult to get into the classroom on time in the morning.
  太多学生觉得早上按时到校很难。
  8. It is no use/good learning without practice. 学而不用没有用处/不好.
  9. It was Oct 1st, 1949 when PRC was founded. 中华人民共和国成立的时间是 日。
  10. It was on Oct 1st, 1949 that China was founded. 中华人民共和国就是在日成立的。
  虚拟语气
  11. If I were you, I wouldn’t help him. 如果我是你,我就不会帮他。(与现在)
  12. If it were to rain tomorrow, I wouldn’t go for the picnic.
  If it should rain…
  If it rained … 如果明天下雨,我就不去野餐。(与将来)
  13. If you had come earlier, you would have met him. 如果你早一点来你就会遇上他了。(与过去)
  14. (How)I wish I knew the answer now, but I don’t know. 我希望我现在知道答案。(wish)
  15. (How)I wish I had known the answer, but I didn’t know.
  我希望我当时知道答案,但我不知道。(wish)
  16. I would rather you had finished your homework. 我宁愿你已经完成了作业。(would rather)
  I would rather (that) you came to see me tomorrow. 我宁愿你明天来看我。
  I would rather (that) you left now. 我宁愿你现在就离开。
  17. If only I had been to Beijing. 要是我去过北京就好了。(if only)
  18. If you had taken/followed the doctor’s advice, you would recover now.
  如果你听了医生的劝告,你现在就康复了。(混用)
  19. He suggested that we (should) put the meeting forward. His accent suggested that he came from Hubei.
  他建议我们提前开会,他的口音暗示他来自湖北。(宾从中虚拟与陈述)
  20. What is required at the meeting is that the night school (should) be set up by October 1.
  会议上提出的要求是夜校要在10月1号前建立。
  21. He hesitated for a moment before kicking the ball, otherwise he would have scored a goal.
  他在进球之前犹豫了一下,要不然,球就进了。
  情态动词
  22. It’s possible that he was linked to the case: he might have had a hand in planning the murder. 有可能他和这个案子有关:他可能参与计划了这起谋杀案。
  23. We all surprised to hear that Jenny should have accused her parents of their family violence behaviors. 我们都很惊讶地听说Jenny竟然起诉她父母的家庭暴力行为。
  24.He should have told me the truth earlier. 他本该早点告诉我事实真相的。(情态动词)
  25. Mike can’t be cleaning the classroom now. I saw him playing basketball on the playground a moment ago. Mike肯定不在打扫教室。刚才我看见他在操场上打篮球。
  26. I was on the high way when this car went past followed by a police car. They must have been driving at least 150 kilometers an hour.
  我正在高速上行驶,突然一辆警车尾随的汽车超过我。他们肯定是以150k/h的速度在开车。
  27. He must have arrived in Shanghai yesterday, didn’t he?
  他一定在昨天已经到达了上海,是吗?(反意疑问句)
  感叹句,强调句,主谓一致
  28. What a nice day today! What fine weather it is! How fine the weather is! 今天天气多么好啊!
  29. What fun it is to swim in the hot day! 热天游泳是多么有趣的事啊!
  What good news it is! 多么好的消息啊!
  30. How beautiful the flowers are! 这些花多么漂亮啊!
  31. It is the ability to do the job that matters not where you come from or what you are.
  是做工作的能力而不是你来自哪里或者你是什么重要。
  32. It was not until she took off her dark glasses that I realized she was a famous film star.
  直到她取下深色的眼镜,我才意识到她是个有名的电影明星。
  33. How was it that they managed to finish the work in such a short time?
  他们究竟是怎么样在如此短的时间完成工作?(强调句型的疑问句)
  34. Mary along with/as well as/together with her parents lives in this house.
  玛丽和她的父母亲居住在这个房子里。
  35. It is I, rather than he, that am to blame. 我而不是他应该受到责备。
  36. Large quantities of water have been polluted. 大量的水已被污染。
  37. Between the two windows hangs a picture/hang two pictures.
  在两扇窗子中间挂着一幅图画。
  时态语态
  38. It has been raining in the past three weeks.过去三周一直在下雨。(完成时间状语)
  39. He was writing a book last year, but I don’t know whether he has finished it.
  他去年在写一本书,我不知道他写完了没。
  40. The plane is arriving in 5 minutes. 飞机将于5分钟之后到达。(进行时表将来)
  41. I had meant to come here, but I was too busy then.(过去完成时)
  我本来打算来这儿的,但是当时太忙了。
  42. If he comes today , I won’t go. 今天如果他会来,我将不走。(主从句时态)
  43. He studied in Shanghai for 3 years, and then he has lived in Beijing till now/ since then/ever since
  他在上海读了三年书。然后就一直住在北京。(过去时,完成时)
  44. I will have written 200 poems by the end of next term.
  到下学期末为止,我将写完200首诗。(将来完成时)
  45. He is afraid of being laughed at. 他害怕人嘲笑。 (被动中的介词不省略)
  46. The workers get paid by the month. 这些工人按月发工资。(get表被动)
  47. His theory proved (to be ) true. 他的理论被证实是对的。(系动词)
  48. This book sells well and is worth reading. Besides, it is easy to understand.
  这本书好卖,而且值得一读,另外,这本书读起来易懂。
  49. The Great Wall is worth reading. (=It is worthwhile to visit the Great Wall ).
  长城值得参观。
  比较级,倍数表达法
  50. The plane flew ten times as high as the kite. (那架飞机飞行高度是那个风筝的十倍。)
  51. The big tree is four times the height of that small one. (这颗大树的高度是那棵小树的四倍。)
  52. We have produced twice more grain this year than we did last year.
  (我们今年生产的粮食是去年的两倍。)
  53. There are five times as many students as we expected.(到的人是我们预计的五倍。)
  54. I spent twice as much time on my studies as you did. (我花在学习上的时间是你的两倍。)
  55. The more careful you are, the fewer mistakes you will make.(你越仔细,出错越少。)
  56. I can’t agree with you more. (我完全同意你的意见。)
  57. Tom jumps no higher than I do. (Tom和我一样都跳得不高。)
  58. She studies harder than anyone else in her class.=She studies harder than any other student in her class. (她比她班上任何学生学习更努力。)
  59. I have never seen a better film (than this).(我从未看过比这还好的电影。)
  60. Seldom has she tried to clarify the misunderstanding between us since we quarrelled last month.
  自从我们上个吵架后,她很少试图澄清我们之间的误会。
  61. Only when he returned did we find out the truth. 只有当他回来时,我们才能查明事实真相。
  62. Never before have I seen such a moving film.
  =I have never seen such a moving film before. 以前我从未看过这么感人的电影。
  63. Hardly had I sat down when the bell rang. 我刚一坐下电话就响了。
  64. Not until he left his home did he began to know how important the family was for him.
  直到他离开家他才开始了解家对他而言是多么的重要。
  So suddenly did the earthquake occur that no one managed to escape from their collapsing houses. 地震发生的如此突然,没有一个人成功地从快要倒塌的房屋中逃离。
  65. So dark was it that he couldn’t see the faces of his companions.
  天这么黑,他看不见同伴的脸。
  So hard does he work that he is popular with his teachers.他学习努力以至于很受老师喜欢。
  66. Young as she is ,she has seen much of the world. 她虽然年轻,但却见过很多世面。
  67. Should it rain tomorrow, the sports meeting would be put off.
  万一明天下雨,运动会就会推迟举行。
  68. Present at the meeting are some scientists from China.出席会议的是一些来自中国的科学家。
  非谓语
  69. I found him lying on his back on the ground.我发现他仰卧在地上 (v-ing作宾补)
  70. Can you see the bridge being built/ to be built next year / built in 1990?
  你能看见这个在修建的/ 明年将要建的/ 1990年建的大桥吗?(非谓语作定语)
  71. I can’t imagine his (him) swimming across the river alone.
  我无法想象他独自游过了这条河。(ving作宾语)
  72. He died, leaving an orphan. 他死了,留下一个孤儿。(结果状语,顺承关系)
  73. He arrived at the station, only to find the bus had left.
  他到达车站却发现车已经离开了。(结果状语,出乎意料)
  74. The patient needs operating on at once.这位病人需要马上做手术。
  75. Seeing the dog, he stopped his car.看见狗,他停下了车。
  76. The professor came in, followed by the students.教授来了,后面跟着学生。
  77. Addicted to playing computer games, he was absent-minded in class.
  沉迷于网络游戏,他上课心不在焉。
  78. So many people being absent, the meeting had to be put off.
  由于如此多的人缺席,会议不得不推迟。
  79. Not having received a reply, he decided to write a sixth letter没有收到回复,他决定写第6封信。
  定语从句和状语从句
  80. I can never forget the day when we worked together and the day (that/which) we spent together. 我不能忘记我们在一起工作和一起度过的日子.
  82. I will never forget the day when (on which) I joined the party.
  我永远也忘不了我入党的日子。(关系副词)
  83. There are 54 students in our class, of whom the most diligent is a newcomer from a faraway mountain village. 我们班有54人,其中最勤奋的是一个来自于遥远的山村的新同学.
  84. As I explained on the phone, your request will be considered at the next meeting.
  正如我在电话中所解释的,你的请求将会在下次会议中被考虑.
  85. He was educated at a local school, during which time he studied very hard and was made (elected) Chairman of the Students’ Union.
  他在当地的一所学校里接受教育,在此期间,他学习非常努力,并被选为学生会主席.
  86. I can think of many cases where students obviously knew a lot of English words and expressions but couldn’t write a good essay.
  我可以想起很多学生明显知道很多英语单词和表达却不能写出一篇好文章的实例.
  87. We all know that, if (it is) not carefully dealt with, the situation will get worse.
  我们都知道,如果没有认真处理的话,这种情况将会变得更糟.
  88. How long do you think it will be before China sends a manned spaceship to the moon?
  你认为再过多长时间中国才能把人造飞船发射到月球.
  89. Each/ Every time I was in trouble, he would come and help me out.
  每次我有困难的时候,他都会来帮我解围.
  90. No matter how/However difficult the task is, we will try our best to complete it before the deadline.无论任务多么艰巨,我们都将尽力在最后期限之前完成.
  名词性从句
  91. That the earth moves around the sun is known to all.
  It is known to all that the earth moves around the sun.
  What is known to all is that the earth moves around the sun.
  众所周知,光是以直线传播的。
  92. When and where the house will be built is still being discussed.
  房子何时何地会建正在讨论当中。
  93. China is no longer what it used to be. 中国不再是曾经的样子了。
  94. Whoever is elected should do what he can to help the people.
  任何当选的人应该尽其所能帮助人民。
  95. I really wondered what it was that made him so angry.
  我真的想知道到底是什么使得他那么生气。
  96. It remains to be seen whether you are right.你是否是对的还拭目以待。
  97. That’s because he didn’t understand me. 那时因为他不理解我。
  That’s why he got angry with me.那正是他对我生气的原因。
  The reason why I was sad was that he didn’t understand me.我难过的原因是他不理解我。
  98. You’ve no idea how important it is for us to learn English well.
  你不知道对于我们来说学好英语有多么重要。
  99. After years of hardship, they finally reached what is called America now.
  多年的艰辛之后,他们最终到达了现在被称作“美国”的地方。
  100. What they have in common is that they are all independent.他们的共同之处是他们都很独立。
  101. What used to be considered impossible has now turned into realities.
  过去被认为不可能的事情现在都变成了现实。
  102. Word came that our team won the football match.消息传来,我们队赢了足球比赛。
  103. University graduates have no idea (of) what it takes to start a company.
  大学毕业生不知道开一家公司需要什么。
  104. She said that the plan would work out well. That was where I disagreed.
  她说计划会进行良好,那正是我不同意的。
  关注英语教育专家,CCTV全国中小学生英语电视大赛评委团副主席蔡章兵教授(个人微信czbqsyy)创办的奇速英语微信公众号“qisuen”,可免费获得他每天分享的资源。
  ------------------------------------------------------------
  我专门从事中小学英语教学研究多年,如果您孩子英语学习无兴趣,学习习惯差,缺乏好的学习方法指导,成绩时起伏,请加奇速英语黄老师: QQ 微信. 我愿意与大家一起分享我的经验并给与免费指导。
欢迎举报抄袭、转载、暴力色情及含有欺诈和虚假信息的不良文章。
请先登录再操作
请先登录再操作
微信扫一扫分享至朋友圈
搜狐公众平台官方账号
生活时尚&搭配博主 /生活时尚自媒体 /时尚类书籍作者
搜狐网教育频道官方账号
全球最大华文占星网站-专业研究星座命理及测算服务机构
英语怎么学,其实很简单,我们一起学英语吧!萝卜青菜日常常英...
1607文章数
主演:黄晓明/陈乔恩/乔任梁/谢君豪/吕佳容/戚迹
主演:陈晓/陈妍希/张馨予/杨明娜/毛晓彤/孙耀琦