用户等级:初中三年级
注册时间:
在线时长:816 小时
金币:4539
<em id="authorposton14-10-24 14:50
查看: 19560
本帖最后由 朱星 于
09:50 编辑
解剖语法填空& &&&初三第一次月考结束后,很多孩子和家长反映:英语变难了!以前很多同学考试分数在96,97甚至以上,但是这次考完之后,很多学校95分以上的人并不多。换成新题型后,很多孩子反映部分题扣分严重,特别是语法填空题。而这种题正好是咱们2015深圳中考英语新题型。到底该如何解决呢?今天,Star就带着大家一起来探语法填空的庐山真面目!
& &&&2015年,深圳中考英语将取消单项填空题,推出语法填空题,把语法知识测试全部放在语篇中进行,旨在考查考生在语篇中综合运用语言知识的能力。它不但要求考生有扎实的词汇、语法等基础知识和对句型结构的灵活运用能力,而且还要求考生有良好的语感和一定的阅读理解能力。一篇文章10个空,每空1分。其中,一般7个空是有提示词的,相当于用所给词的正确形式填空;另外3个是没有提示词的,需要我们填入连词,代词,介词,冠词等虚词。其实这种题型和广东英语高考中的语法填空题型基本一致。
& && &好了,明白了它的前世今生,接下来我们又该如何解决呢?
一,解题步骤:1,快速浏览,了解大意。对于简单有把握的空,可以先填出来;2,上下求索,填出答案。根据上下文及空格前后的逻辑关系,填出正确的词以及正确的形式;3,通读全文,检查确认。特别要注意,根据文章意思,有些空是否要加入否定前缀。
二,解题思路:1,有提示词& &&&这类题和咱们以前用所给词的正确形式填空做题方法基本一致,首先需要我们根据上下文,分析句子成分,确定空格所需要的词性,再根据前后文确定词形。
(1). 如果要填入动词,我们需要判断到底是谓语动词和非谓语动词。& &&&如果缺谓语动词,就要考虑到时态和语态的变化。& &&&若句中已有谓语动词,又不是并列谓语时,那么我们应该填入非谓语动词,这时我们需要确定到底是to do, doing还是done的形式。
①. For example, I ________ (order) a digital camera online the otherday and saved about $50.②. WhenI die, I ________ (give) everything to you.③. Ontheir return, the father asked his son ________(explain) what he had learnt.④. They are animals ________ (live) in the sea.⑤.He likes reading books ________ (write) by Lu Xun.
(2). 如果需要填入名词,我们则需要判断是否有单复数的变化。
①. My first ________ (impress) of him is that he was a kind andthoughtful man.②. Thesepeople have made great ________ (contribute) to China with their work.
(3). 如果需要填入形容词、副词。首先,我们要确认到底是填形容词还是副词。形容词一般用来修饰名词,代词,或作表语;副词一般用来修饰动词,形容词,副词或整个句子。其次,我们还要考虑是否需要变成比较级或最高级。
①. Before the trip I thought we were rich, but today I learnt who is ________(true) rich.②. Hemust be ________ (mental) disabled.③. Histeacher took a deep drink, smiled ________ (warm).④. ________ (Fortune), nobody was injured and no buildings weredestroyed.⑤. Somepeople say that the oldest child, who are smart and strong-willed, are verylikely ________ (succeed)⑥. Thewinning car reached a speed of forty miles an hour---much ________ (fast) thanany of its rivals.
2,无提示词& &&&无提示词的空格一般需要填入冠词,代词,介词,连词(并列连词和从属连词)等虚词。
(1). 名词前面一般用冠词,代词或介词等。
①. A young man, while traveling through a desert, came across aspring of clear water. ________ water was sweet.②. Besides,shopping at this time of the year was not ________ pleasant experience.③. Theyoung man went home ________ a happy heart.④. MoYan won the Nobel Prize for ________ great works.
(2).缺主语或宾语,一般填代词。
①. Hereare two bags. The blue ________ is mine.②. Suddenlythe wall moved---________ was made of trees.③. Newtechnologies have made _________ possible to turn out new products faster.
(3). 并列的两个或多个单词,短语,或句子之间设空,一般填入并列连词and, but, or等。
①. Eachwinner receives a gold medal, a diploma ________ a sum of money.②. Hewas very tired from doing this for a whole day, ________ he felt very happy.③. Whichdo you prefer, folk music ________ pop music?
(4). 两句之间,如果不是并列句,则很可能是主从句,因此需要填入从属连词(what,which, who, how, when等)。比如宾语从句,定语从句或者是状语从句的连接词。这种空格需要同学们根据句子结构,分析到底是什么从句,从而选择合适的从属连词。
①. Finally he reached a lonely island ________ was completely cut offfrom the outside world.②. ________hard your try, it is difficult to lose weight.③. Ifyou happen to get lost in the wild, you’d better stay ________ you are.④. ________we have enough evidence, we cannot win the case.⑤. Somechildren want to challenge themselves by learning a language different from______ their parents speak at home.⑥.At the same time, there had been a growing number of overseas students ________came back to China after study.⑦.My face turned red on hearing ________ my mother said.
& &通过分析,我们发现语法填空题也不过如此!关键在于我们要学会做题方法,勤加练习,并学会总结。相信你的语法填空一定会棒棒哒! & &
& & 现附上初三第一次月考深外和宝安外国语的试题,大家来试试身手吧!&&
(54.2 KB, 下载次数: 1467)
15:07 上传
点击文件名下载附件
下载积分: 金币 -1
&& 答案来了!!!
(61.54 KB, 下载次数: 984)
09:27 上传
点击文件名下载附件
下载积分: 金币 -1
我和我的小伙伴都惊呆了
朱老师辛苦了!谢谢!
如果上面老师举例的那些题有正确解析就好了,感觉那样学起来会更清晰,嘻嘻~!孩子放学让他试着练练,星期二再来对答案!再次谢谢老师!
用户等级:高中二年级
注册时间:
在线时长:688 小时
金币:5417
<em id="authorposton14-10-24 16:14
好神速啊,谢谢
用户等级:小学三年级
注册时间:
在线时长:306 小时
<em id="authorposton14-10-24 15:21
答案几时有?
用户等级:高中三年级
注册时间:
在线时长:626 小时
元宝:1935
金币:11944
<em id="authorposton14-10-24 15:43
谢谢!收藏啦
用户等级:高中一年级
注册时间:
在线时长:261 小时
金币:2809
<em id="authorposton14-10-24 16:04
谢谢朱老师!
用户等级:小学三年级
注册时间:
在线时长:117 小时
金币:1226
<em id="authorposton14-10-24 16:07
谢谢朱老师!
用户等级:高中二年级
注册时间:
在线时长:688 小时
金币:5417
<em id="authorposton14-10-24 16:15
用户等级:小学六年级
注册时间:
在线时长:144 小时
<em id="authorposton14-10-24 16:20
注册时间:
在线时长:182 小时
<em id="authorposton14-10-24 16:28
朱老师辛苦了!谢谢!
如果上面老师举例的那些题有正确解析就好了,感觉那样学起来会更清晰,嘻嘻~!孩子放学让他试着练练,星期二再来对答案!再次谢谢老师!
用户等级:初中二年级
注册时间:
在线时长:117 小时
<em id="authorposton14-10-24 16:38
谢谢老师!
用户等级:初中三年级
注册时间:
在线时长:290 小时
金币:1978
<em id="authorposton14-10-24 16:52
这个太及时了,谢谢!
用户等级:初中一年级
注册时间:
在线时长:349 小时
<em id="authorposton14-10-24 16:56
谢谢朱老师!
用户等级:小学四年级
注册时间:
在线时长:17 小时
金币:1259
<em id="authorposton14-10-24 16:56
真及时!!谢谢!
用户等级:小学四年级
注册时间:
在线时长:146 小时
<em id="authorposton14-10-24 20:44
注册时间:
在线时长:77 小时
<em id="authorposton14-10-25 20:44
已下载,谢谢!
Powered by题号:4162900题型:语法填空难度:一般引用次数:78更新时间:16/06/15
语法填空As a child, my family moved around a lot. Once, when __【小题1】__ (ask) how she stood moving from one town to another, my mother answered, “ As long as there’s a library, I’ m happy .” I remember after one move, getting my new library card and rediscovering many of the familiar friends 【小题2】&&I thought I’d left behind. Over the years, wherever I lived, I could always rely on _【小题3】__ (surround) by old friends: Sherlock Holmes, Jay Gatsby, and more.I’ve always been a great reader. While in school, the library provided me 【小题4】__ required reading, term papers and science projects. And as a young adult, it became a source of free __【小题5】__ (entertain), which brought me endless joys. I managed to make__【小题6】__ easy to have access to best-selling authors, classic movies and music with very little income.Recently, matters __【小题7】__ (change). When my aging mother moved in with us, one of the first things I did was take her to the public library, followed by many weekly trips until her failing health made it _【小题8】__ (possible). I believe her influence led to two of my brothers ending up _【小题9】_ (work) at libraries, continuing &&&【小题10】encourage young readers and helping others in their quest for knowledge.
【知识点】
相关试题推荐
Online shopping is coming into fashion in most cities, where people are able to make full use of the rapidly-developed internet technology. Nowadays, can we find a person _【小题1】___ hasn’t experienced online shopping? Definitely not.Online shopping __【小题2】__ (welcome) by most people due to various reasons. From the perspective of consumers, it can save some time for people who don’t have much spare time. Just click the mouse, they can get _【小题3】__ they want while staying at home. For the retailers, it can cut some costs for those who don’t have enough circulating funds. __【小题4】__ (compare) with the traditional trade mode, they don’t have to spend money in renting a house. _【小题5】_, there are still some disadvantages in online shopping. First, a face-to-face deal makes online shopping less reliable and trustworthy. Second, people will lose __【小题6】_ fun of bargain.__【小题7】__ is undeniable that shopping on the internet has become an irresistible trend in modern society. It’s _【小题8】__ great urgency that we need to make the relative laws _【小题9】__ the rapid growth of online shopping. Only in this way can we enjoy the pleasure and __【小题10】__ (convenient) of online shopping without the concern of being cheated.
语法填空阅读下面材料,在空白处填入合适的内容(1个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。Many people travel during the holiday season but do not make sure that their houses and homes&【小题1】&&(protect). Crimes go up&【小题2】&&(rapid) during the winter an summer holiday seasons. Here are some things that you should keep in mind when you go on holiday.Always give&【小题3】&(strange) the feeling that you are at home. Have the snow【小题4】&( clean ) off your stairs or out of your driveway during the winter season. You might ask someone to park his/her car in&&&【小题5】&&(you) driveway.Tell your newspaper deliverer that you are not at home.&&【小题6】&&(have) a pile of newspapers and other mail on your doorsteps tells people that you are not at home, so you could also have a neighbor&&【小题7】&&a relative get your mail every day.Fix a timer(定时器) in some of your rooms&&【小题8】turns lights on and &&【小题9】&during different time of the day. Some TVs also come with a timer that you could set to be turned on during certain time. Have motion(运动) sensitive lights outside your house that keep thieves away&&【小题10】&&you are not at home.
阅读下面材料,用不多于三个单词的正确形式填空Having been occupied with her graduation exam for a month, Bonnie Rivers passed 【小题1】________finally. But unfortunately, though【小题2】_______(die)to get it on her own, she could not collect her certificate, because the building 【小题3】_________the graduation ceremony was being held was not wheelchair 【小题4】_______(access). So she had to 【小题5】__________(accompany) by her friend, who then came to Bonnie’s 【小题6】_________(assist) while she waited outside. 【小题7】________ situation would not have happened 【小题8】________ a qualified architect had designed a building with wheelchair access. 【小题9】_____is often the case, the rights of the 【小题10】_______(disable) are not taken seriously.
暂时无评论
After spending a year in Brazil on a student exchange program, her mother recalled(回忆), Marie Colvin returned home to find that her classmates had narrowed down their college choices. “Everyone else was already admitted to college,” her mother, Rosemarie Colvin, said from the family home. “So she took our car and drove up to Yale and said, ‘You have to let me in .’ ”“Impressed--she was a National Merit (全国英才) finalist who had picked up Portuguese in Brazil. Yale did, admitting her to the class of 1978, where she started writing for the Yale Daily News and decided to be a journalist,” her mother said.On Wednesday, Marie Colvin, 56, an experienced journalist for The Sunday Times of London, was killed as Syrian forces shelled(炮击) the city of Homs. She was working in a temporary media center that was destroyed in the attack.“She was supposed to leave Syria on Wednesday”, Mrs. Colvin said. “Her editor told me he called her yesterday and said it was getting too dangerous and they wanted to take her out. She said she was doing a story and she wanted to finish it.”Mrs. Colvin said it was pointless to try to prevent her daughter from going to conflict (冲突)zones. “If you knew my daughter,” she said, “it would have been such a waste of words. She was determined, she was enthusiastic about what she did, it was her life. There was no saying ‘Don’t do this.’ This is who she was, absolutely who she was and what she believed in: cover the story, not just have pictures of it, but bring it to life in the deepest way you could.” “So it was not a surprise when she took an interest in journalism,” her mother said.【小题1】From the underlined sentence in Paragraph 1, we can infer that ________ .A.Yale was her last choiceB.Marie Colvin was confident of herselfC.Yale must keep its promise to Marie ColvinD.Marie Colvin was good at persuading【小题2】Which of the following is the correct order to describe Marie Colvin’s life ?a. She was doing a story in Syria and got killed.b. She was admitted to Yale University.c. She studied in Brazil as an excellent student.d. She was hired by The Sunday Times of London.e. She began to take an interest in journalism.A.d→e→c→a→bB.b→c→d→e→aC.e→d→c→b→aD.c→b→e→d→a【小题3】From the last paragraph, we can know that Mrs. Colvin ________.A.dislikes the choice of her daughterB.cares little about her daughterC.knows her daughter very wellD.doesn’t fully appreciate her daughter【小题4】What can be the best title of the text?A.Covering Stories in a Dangerous Conflict Area.B.Applying for Top Universities, a Successful CaseC.Choosing Lifelong Careers Based on Your Own Interest.D.Recalling Her Daughter, a Journalist Killed in Syria.
热门知识点语法填空_高考英语_高考英语网
精心组稿 精巧编排 精彩纷呈 全心打造英语第一品牌!
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&
语法填空文章列表
[]admin01-28[]陈根花01-12[]陈根花01-12[]admin06-10[]admin06-10[]命题中心07-03[]admin06-23[]陈穆嘉01-12[]admin12-09[]admin10-26[]admin10-26[]admin06-23[]xc7580511-25[]xc7580511-25[]isbn11-25[]admin11-21
共 16 篇文章&&首页 | 上页 | 1 | 下页 | 尾页
&22篇文章/页
总部地址:湖南省长沙市湘春路75号金地大厦8楼& 值班编辑:陈仁祯
联系QQ:;邮箱: }

我要回帖

更多关于 语法填空专项训练 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信