求英文求职信范文带翻译啊

求翻译。_波斯语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:836贴子:
哪位大神懂她说了什么。
官方送出薛之谦同款神兵,更多神秘大奖相送,快来助战薛之谦,拿走你专属好礼!
第一句,希望认识你。
第二句,翻译出来不太好。
第三句,你可以给我送花吗?
想问是怎样打出波斯语来的?
这应该不是人,语法错完了
网名:受伤的狼,应该是个男的。1我想认识你。2我想了解更多你的故事。3你可以送我花吗?4翻译的不好。5你送我花的话我排行榜就会上去。6头像是个花,发送那个
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴求大神翻译啊,明早就要用,急!!!_翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:52,291贴子:
求大神翻译啊,明早就要用,急!!!收藏
I was in my backyard the other night. INthe evening, Autumn air was blowing.It was fresh clean and cool without being cold.My dogs were sitting on the freshly fallen leaves and looking up at me,wondering why we hadn't gone back inside yet. The reason was taking some time to gaze at the stars. The sky was almost completely clear of cloud and the heavens were twinkling.
It had been too long since I last looked at the billion stars in the night sky. Those little dots of light felt so warm to my heart and inviting to my soul They seemed to radiate peace,joy,and Heavenly meaning to all who watched them.Suddenly, one of the few clouds left in the night sky drifted over the large patch of stares I was pondering upon and they disappeared. I frowned as the sky grew a little darker and finally I decided to go inside
百度人工翻译年终感恩回馈,全场8折,新用户折上再减20元,低至0元。
As I opened my backdoor I thought of how each one of those little dots of light was special. Each one of them made the night sky a little brighter. Each one of them made the heavens a little more beautiful. I thought too of each of our lives here and how much our light was needed as well.Don't let the clouds of this world block out your light. Let it shine everyday for God and for yourself. Your light comes from love and love is brighter than a billion galaxies. Let your own love glow from your smile, your laugh, and your life. Let it blaze in your acts of goodness and kindness. Let it be a beacon to help others to share their light as well. Let it be so luminous that the angels sing and God smiles. You may think that you are just a little dot of light in this universe. But without you everything is darker. Share your light always then and bring brightness with you wherever you go.
中学生水平,大体准确,见谅。那天晚上,我走进家里后院。秋风吹来,清爽却并无寒意。我的狗狗们坐在刚刚落下的树叶上看着我,好像在想着为什么我们不进屋去。这个季节的星星真让人忍不住要去远望,天空几乎万里无云,一直在闪耀着。我看着无数星河,忘记了时间,那些小亮点温暖了我的内心直击了我的灵魂。它们仿佛表达着平和,喜悦以及对所有看着它们的人给予神圣的意义。突然,夜空中的一小片云飘过我正有所思的星星的边缘。随着天色渐暗,我略微蹙眉,最后,我进了房子。
正当我打开后院的门,忽然想到:这些光亮小圆点中的每一个,是怎样地特别?它们每一个都使夜空更加明亮夺目,每一个都让天堂更加美丽些许。我也想到了我们每一个人的生命,我们的“光”又是怎样地被他人需要着。不要让这个世界上的“乌云”遮住了你的“光”。让它日夜闪耀吧,为了上帝,也为了你自己。你的“光”源于爱,而爱是比万千星河还要明亮的。让你的爱从微笑、欣喜和生活中自然流露;让它活跃在你的善言善行中;让它也成为使别人分享他们光的讯息;让它持续闪耀让天使歌唱上帝微笑。你或许会想,自己在这浩瀚宇宙中只是微弱的一点星光,但是,没有你,一切会更加黑暗。无论走到哪里,带上你的“光”,和别人分享吧。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 英国签证翻译件要求 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信