love you and bestbest wishes to you

best wishes是什么意思_best wishes在线翻译_best wishes什么意思_best wishes的意思_best wishes的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
best wishes是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
best wishes是什么意思 best wishes在线翻译 best wishes什么意思 best wishes的意思 best wishes的翻译 best wishes的解释 best wishes的发音
best wishesbest wishes 双语例句1. best wishes是什么意思1. Please give my best wishes to your parents, Xiao Ming.&&&&小明,请代我向你的父母亲致以最美好的祝愿。2. Besides announcing that he was a married man, he also hoped to receive the best wishes from his fans.&&&&除了宣布自己已經是有婦之夫外,他也希望能得到粉絲們的祝福。3. I would like to extend my cordial greetings and best wishes to you and to the Japanese people.&&&&日本人民对中国人民的友好感情给我留下了深刻印象。4. To convey the cordial greetings and best wishes of Chinese people to&&&&向……转达中国人民的诚挚问候和良好的祝愿5. I would like to extend, on behalf of the Chinese government and people and in my own name, our cordial greetings and best wishes to your people.&&&&我代表中国政府和人民,并以我个人的名义,向贵国人民致以亲切的问候和良好的祝愿。6. Best wishes to you and your family.&&&&向你和你的家人致以美好的祝愿。7. Above words are written to show sincere thanks to you all in name of my family, Tang, xuan and me, and all best wishes to you forever!&&&&谨代表我的全家--唐,轩和我自已,将此信献给所有那些无私地给予我们爱和关切的人,并祝你们永远幸福如意!8. 8. With warm congratulations and best wishes to you for every coming festival.&&&&对来临的佳节,致以热情的贺候和良好祝愿。9. 9. At one's worst Back 意群提示 Anyone, once involved in the river of love, be involved in the river of love/see one at always wishes his sweetheart to see him at his one's best/rather than best rather than at his worst.&&&&新视野 -短语应用任何人一旦被卷入爱河,任何人一旦被卷入爱河,短总希望心上人看到自己语最差的时候;最差的时候;最糟最好的一面,最好的一面,而不是最逆译糕的时候糟的一面。10. In the upcoming August 1 Army Day, let us feel the most sincere best wishes to our soldiers, thank them for their perseverance in the cause of national defense to pay for their so that we can have a quiet living environment.&&&&在八一建军节即将到来之际,让我们以最诚挚的心情祝福我们的军人,感谢他们在国防事业中坚持不懈的付出,感谢他们让我们有一个安宁的生活环境。11. Many happy returns of this special day. All our best wishes go to you on your birthday.&&&&&&小风子。。轩哥在此祝你生日快乐,给你我们所有的祝福!12. I miss you so much so much. I will take my labtop here some day later and chat with you. all the best wishes.&&&&&&转眼间,已经过去很久,每过一天,你回家的日子也近了一天。13. Tomorrow is his birthday, best wishes for him!&&&&&&明天是轩轩的22周岁生日,一起祝他生日快乐哦!14. best wishes14. Assistant Principal Mr. Craig Carnes, sends his best wishes to you, staff and school.&&&&&&助理教授,Mr。Craig Carnes 向您和您学校的员工送去最诚挚的问候。15. Xindao, think, see, smell, hear, to the people, to the hand, foot to, say, do, be, time is running out, your gift to not only my best wishes passed.&&&&&&杺菿,想菿,看菿,闻菿,厛菿,亾菿,掱菿,脚菿,说菿,莋菿,嘚菿,溡简菿,沵哋礼粅莈菿,呮洧莪哋柷湢伝菿。16. 16. W! E4 Q1 X-|: D8 D.? + l* M With best wishes for a happy New Year!&&&&&&C,d 祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。17. 17. The Archbishop of Canterbury, leader of the world's Anglicans, wishes Blair the best in his spiritual journey.&&&&&&英国坎特伯雷市的大主教兼英国国教的首领衷心地祝福布莱尔能有一个圆满的精神之旅。18. 18. In the New Year and the best wishes for you Tomorrow is a solar calendar in 2010, and the new year is a new beginning, there must be a new look&&&&&&在新的一年里,最好的祝福送给你,明天就是新年了,新的一年就是新的开始,新的面貌。19. Give the best wishes to you, wish you happy everday!&&&&&&再这里我祝福你开心快乐每一天你的朋友立军20. I want to convey my best wishes to you and your family for a happy and peaceful holiday season.&&&&&&我想要致上我最佳的祝福,愿您和您的家人有个愉快且平安的佳节。best wishes 单语例句1. It is a pity that I cannot go back to China by then, but I will give my best wishes and all my genuine supports.2. Their latest CD " Born to Love " has a majestic flavor and conveys the band's gratitude and best wishes to its loyal fans.3. So first of all I wish to convey through The Washington Post my cordial greetings and best wishes to the great American people.4. He expressed his best wishes to Americans and called Obama a distinguished man who deserves to be president.5. He sent his best wishes to the ailing Cuban leader Fidel Castro, his close ally and friend who has been sidelined since intestinal surgery last summer.6. Although it's forbidden to make the best wishes for the earthquake victims people at Fuzhou Minjiang Park set off traditional flying lamps made of paper.7. Although Wang wishes for the best, things do not always work out as one might hope.8. On behalf of our scholarly organization, let me express my heartfelt thanks and best wishes for our foreign diplomatic friends.9. They expressed their warmest holiday greetings and best wishes for the New Year to their town fellows in Macao.10. They threw tofu at each other to express their best wishes and hope for a bumper harvest in the new year.best wishes是什么意思,best wishes在线翻译,best wishes什么意思,best wishes的意思,best wishes的翻译,best wishes的解释,best wishes的发音,best wishes的同义词,best wishes的反义词,best wishes的例句,best wishes的相关词组,best wishes意思是什么,best wishes怎么翻译,单词best wishes是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2016  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 my dear jia I love you and give you my best wishes for ever till dead谁能帮我翻译成中文?
情难自控157
我爱你亲爱的嘉,我将永生为你祈福.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
亲爱的佳我爱你,给你最美好的祝愿直到死
扫描下载二维码的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:}

我要回帖

更多关于 youaremybestlove 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信