Pls everything secretly when am come l shy. U are diamonds歌词 really tarst me.这句英文什么

英语翻译SecretAustin Mahone@DiamondTurn it up and shake the groundTell me what's on your mindCome on now don't be shyThis is the perfect time This is the perfect timeOk we down this empty houseLet's all them outGet the homies round and roundGet loud~Everybody's got a secretTell me yours and I'mma keep itYeah yeah it's nothing to highTell me all your secrets tonightTell me all your secrets tonighttell me all your secrets tonightBreak it down ,it's alrightBring it up to the lightBreathing it out ,stepping it outYeahLet the music free your mind ,your mind Yeah,ok we down this empty houseIt's time that we call them out Get the homies round and roundGet loud~Everybody's got a secretTell me yours and I'mma keep itYeah yeah it's nothing to highTell me all your secrets tonightTell me all your secrets tonightTell me all your secrets tonightToo hot not alone(you are not alone)I'm your safty zoneYou are not alone Don't need to hide what you can't controlI'm your safety zone ,safety zone ,safety zoneEverybody's got a secretTell me yours and I'mma keep itYeah yeah it's nothing to highTell me all your secrets tonightEverybody's got a secretTell me yours and I'mma keep itYeah yeah it's nothing to highTell me all your secrets tonight(tell me tell me)Tell me all your secrets tonight(tell me tell me)Tell me all your secrets tonightTell me all your secrets tonightTell me all your secrets tonight
帮你一句句翻译好了!谢谢Secret - Austin Mahone Turn it up and shake the ground 别忙了,说说吧 Tell me what’s on your mind 告诉我你是怎么想的 Come on now don’t be shy 来吧不要害羞 This is the perfect time 这是最佳时机 This is the perfect time 这是最佳时机 Ok we down this empty house 好吧,我们来到这空荡荡的房子 let’s call them out 我们让他们出去 Get the homies round and round 让兄弟们一圈一圈的喊 Get loud 大声的喊 Everybody’s got a secret 每个人都有秘密 Tell me yours and I’mma keep it 告诉我你的秘密,我会替你保守 Yeah yeah it’s nothing to high 是的,没什么好隐藏的 Tell me all your secrets tonight 今晚就告诉我你所有的秘密 Tell me all your secrets tonight 今晚就告诉我你所有的秘密 Tell me all your secrets tonight 今晚就告诉我你所有的秘密 Break it down,it’s alright 慢慢讲,没事 Bring it up to the light 把事情说明白 Breathing it out,stepping it out,yeah 慢慢说出来 耶 Let the music free your mind,your mind 让音乐放松你的心情,你的思绪 Yeah,Ok we down this empty house 好吧,我们来到这空荡荡的房子 let’s call them out 我们让他们出去 Get the homies round and round 让兄弟们一圈一圈的喊 Get loud 大声的喊 Everybody’s got a secret 每个人都有秘密 Tell me yours and I’mma keep it 告诉我你的秘密,我会替你保守 Yeah yeah it’s nothing to high 是的,没什么好隐藏的 Tell me all your secrets tonight 今晚就告诉我你所有的秘密 Tell me all your secrets tonight 今晚就告诉我你所有的秘密 Tell me all your secrets tonight 今晚就告诉我你所有的秘密 Too hot,not alone 很热,你不是一个人 I’m your safety zone 我在你的安全地带 You are not alone 你并不孤单 Don’t need to hide what you can’t control 不需要隐藏你无法控制的真心 I’m your safety zone,safety zone 我已在你的安全地带 Everybody’s got a secret 每个人都有秘密 Tell me yours and I’mma keep it 告诉我你的秘密,我会替你保守 Yeah yeah it’s nothing to high 是的,没什么好隐藏的 Tell me all your secrets tonight 今晚就告诉我你所有的秘密 Everybody’s got a secret 每个人都有秘密 Tell me yours and I’mma keep it 告诉我你的秘密,我会替你保守 Yeah yeah it’s nothing to high 是的,没什么好隐藏的 Tell me all your secrets tonight 今晚就告诉我你所有的秘密 Tell me all your secrets tonight 今晚就告诉我你所有的秘密 Tell me all your secrets tonight 今晚就告诉我你所有的秘密 Tell me all your secrets tonight 今晚就告诉我你所有的秘密 Tell me all your secrets tonight 今晚就告诉我你所有的秘密
Turn it up and shake the ground 请问第一句为什么这样翻译?shake the ground 的字面意思好像是地面震动
shake the ground的字面意思是地面震动的意思!还有另外一个意思是表明自己的立场也就是歌词上的翻译‘说说吧’shake the ground也有state the ground的意思!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 diamonds歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信