Title: GRID 2
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 27 May, 2013
Buy Grid 2
Packages that include this game
Buy Grid 2 Reloaded Edition
Includes 11 items:
GRID 2, GRID 2 - Bathurst Track Pack, GRID 2 - Classic GRID Pack, GRID 2 - Drift Pack, GRID 2 - GTR Racing Pack, GRID 2 - Headstart Pack, GRID 2 - IndyCar Pack, GRID 2 - McLaren Racing Pack, GRID 2 - Peak Performance Pack, GRID 2 - Spa-Francorchamps Track Pack, GRID 2 - Super Modified Pack
Buy The Complete GRID Bundle
Includes 23 items:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
-30%127,52EUR
Buy The Codemasters Complete Collection
Includes 57 items:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
-12%527,47EUR
Downloadable Content For This Game
Buy GRID 2 All In DLC Pack
Includes 10 items:
GRID 2 - Bathurst Track Pack, GRID 2 - Classic GRID Pack, GRID 2 - Drift Pack, GRID 2 - GTR Racing Pack, GRID 2 - Headstart Pack, GRID 2 - IndyCar Pack, GRID 2 - McLaren Racing Pack, GRID 2 - Peak Performance Pack, GRID 2 - Spa-Francorchamps Track Pack, GRID 2 - Super Modified Pack
Steam Big Picture
About This Game
Be fast, be first and be famous as the race returns in GRID 2, the sequel to the BAFTA-award winning, multi-million selling Race Driver: GRID. Experience aggressive racing against advanced AI and become immersed in the race with GRID 2’s new TrueFeel(TM) Handling system which powers edge of control exhilaration behind the wheel of every iconic car. The next generation of the EGO Game Technology Platform delivers genre-defining visuals and jaw-dropping damage as you prove yourself across three continents in a new, evolving world of motorsport.
Earn fame, fans and fortune as you blaze your way to the top in intense, relentless races on licensed circuits, beautifully realised city streets and lethal mountain roads. GRID 2 will also set the new standard for multiplayer racing with innovative modes, an entirely separate progression system and deep integration with RaceNet, the free online extension for Codemasters Racing games.
Grid 2 Is Racing, Redefined.
The race comes alive with GRID 2’s TrueFeel(TM) Handling system for edge-of-control exhilaration
Prove yourself against advanced AI in aggressive, blockbuster races packed with wow moments
Blaze your way to the top of a new world of motorsport
An extensive and separate online campaign redefines multiplayer racing games plus full RaceNet integration
Powered by Codemasters’ EGO Game Technology Platform for jaw-dropping damage and stunning visuals, GRID 2 sets the standard for technical excellent in racing.
Race a handpicked selection of iconic cars that represent the best in automotive engineering from the last 40 years
Take on challenging licensed tracks, stunningly realised city streets and lethal mountain roads
Prove yourself by entering and winning events across three continents
Race Immersion Technology immerses you in the race like never before
The long-awaited sequel to the BAFTA-winning, multi-million selling Race Driver: GRID
System Requirements
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4Ghz or AMD Athlon X2 5400+
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 15 GB HD space
Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 3000 / AMD HD2600 / NVIDIA Geforce 8600
DirectX(R): 11
Sound: Direct X compatible soundcard
Additional: Broadband Internet connection
Additional Supported Graphics Cards: Intel HD Graphics 3000, Intel HD Graphics 4000, Intel Graphics 5200.
AMD Radeon HD2600 or higher, HD3650 or higher, HD4550 or higher, HD5000 Series, HD6000 Series, HD7000 Series.
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or higher, 9500 or higher, GTX220 or higher, GTX400 Series, GTX500 Series, GTX600 Series: AMD Fusion A8 or higher.
Recommended
OS: Windows Vista 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 bit
Processor: Intel Core i7/AMD Bulldozer
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 15 GB HD space
Video Card: Intel Graphics 5200 / AMD HD6000 Series / Nvidia GTX500 Series minimum 1GB RAM
DirectX(R): 11
Sound: Direct X compatible soundcard
Additional: Broadband Internet connection
Minimum:
Processor: 2GHz
Memory: 4GB Memory
Graphics: 256MB*
Hard Drive:11GB HD space
Other Requirements: The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel GMA series, Intel HD3000, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 9xxx series, NVIDIA 3xx series and NVIDIA 1xx series.
Recommended:
Processor: 2.4 GHz
Memory: 8GB Memory
Graphics: 1GB*
Hard Drive: 11GB HD space
(C) 2012 The Codemasters Software Company Limited (&Codemasters&). All rights reserved. “GRID”(R), &Codemasters&(R), “Ego”(R) and the Codemasters logo are registered trademarks owned by Codemasters. “Codemasters Racing”(TM) and “RaceNet”(TM) are trademarks of Codemasters. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. This game is NOT licensed by or associated with the FIA or any related company. Unauthorized copying, adaptation, rental, lending, re-sale, arcade use, charging for use, broadcast, cable transmission, public performance, distribution or extraction of this product or any trademark or copyright work that forms part of this product is prohibited. Developed and published by Codemasters.
More like this
What Curators Say
152 Curators have reviewed this product. Click
to see them.
Mostly Positive
(52 reviews)
Very Positive
(8,749 reviews)
Review Type
All&(9,696)
Positive&(7,885)
Negative&(1,811)
Purchase Type
All&(9,696)
Steam Purchasers&(8,749)
Key Activations&(947)
All Languages&(9,696)
Your Languages&(3,640)
Display As:
Most Helpful
3,316 reviews match the filters above
( Mostly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Exceptional bad mechanics. Every single car drifts, making it totally unpleasant. The worst part is the abysmal AI of the cars, taking racing lines regardless if you are taking the line and then there is the factor that any car can bump you off track. They bump into your backside and you spin, you bump into their backside and you spin. All in all this is a poor game which I received as a gift and won't spend a penny on.
Was this review helpful?
It's got a unique singeplayer campaign, great visuals, intuitive controls and gameplay, and solid physics. Seriously, what else could you want from a realistic racing game? I'd really recommend it.
Was this review helpful?
bad mechanics, drifting all the time, different track everytime, so forget about remembering which turn is next.if you bump into AI in front of you, you may already restart the race. impossible to keep on the track, but if you bump - some tracks will just stop you, some will turn you.
Was this review helpful?
Weary good game nice graphics the only thing i dont like is that y have to buy dlcs to get some cars :(
Was this review helpful?
Fantastic game. Still holds up as one of the best racing games on PC.
Was this review helpful?
7 people found this review funny
Pros: Gorgeous Visuals Lengthy Campaign Unique Car Design Environment Variety Car Damage Relaxing Soundtracks Realistic Handling Flashback Ability Quick Loading MultiplayerCons: Feels repetitive sometimes Less no. of players Online AI is dumb sometimes
No Cockpit View8/10
Was this review helpful?
15 people found this review funny
I got this game on sale, and I wanted to like this game, I really did. I loved the first GRID. The graphics are really nice, among the best for a racing game when it came out. The single-player story mode is cheesy, but it does okay to fill the gaps between races. The engine sounds are mostly accurate, far more so than the first GRID game. It's really unfortunate that this is where the good parts of the game end.The driving physics are awful. Literally some of the worst I've ever played. I understand they wanted to focus on drifting and making it a key component of racing, but it is so poorly implemented that certain vehicles are essentially unplayable. Driving the Koenigsegg Agera R is a nightmare... it feels exactly like driving on ice, which I have actual experience with, living in a place that gets really cold during the winter with tons of snow. It's really a shame that ALL of the cars drift. All of the vehicles, regardless of being described as &Balanced& and / or &Grip& when you select them, will drift, no matter how perfect you try to take a corner. As soon as you hit the brakes, you can feel the vehicle start to fishtail. Some cars are okay, but I've found at least 50% of the time, racing is just not an enjoyable experience.Even worse is the computer AI. They drive their line and regardless of if they hit a wall, if you bump them, and even if you try to spin them out, it's nearly impossible, they do not make mistakes. It feels exactly like a crappy simulation, minus actually simulating anything.I did enjoy the first 18 hours or so in the single-player game. Really the coolest part of the game was my second race when I drove up the side of a mountain, fell back down on top of the opponent's car, and still won the race. However, after over 21 hours, I've finally put my controller down in frustration, and most likely will not pick it back up for this game.
Was this review helpful?
This game is no simulator, and i've only played with gamepad. After 7 hours I have to say i'm disssapointed, coming from GRID 1.The game now focuses on city circuits with different gamemodes (Elimination, circuit changes on the go...) and doesn't focus on real competitions like the first one no Open wheel/DTM/GT/LMP classes of events and no Lemans Resistance races when the season ends. In 7 hours i've only visited 4 circuits so far, with no serious competition on them (just regular races, with different car classes on the same race), and the handling i'd say is a bit worse than on the first, with they wanting you to drift in every corner.The plot of the game is to make a new series of racing globally, taking the best drivers of each part of the world. in each part of the world there are different gamemodes. (guess what: in japan they drift)The game also feels like it puts together different vehicle classes and they more or less perform the same (Chevrolet Camaro against a Alfa Romeo 4C comes to mind)And the whole point of 'we have to get fans from social networks to talk about us' with the TV show stuff (The game's storyline, i'd say) just feels for 12 years old. I'd say they wanted to make the game easier for younger people. I really liked GRID 1, but this one is average, shouldn't call itself GRID.
Was this review helpful?
8 people found this review funny
Before I proceed to the review, you should know that personally I'm racing games addict and cars lover from kid. You should know that I raced in many online leagues in reputable simulator: rFactor - it could have been even 800-1000 driven hours. You may ask &why have you stepped back to GRID?& - it's simple: I don't have time for preparations to compete in online leagues (1 race = whole week of training).Here's where the GRID2 steps in!HistoryGRID2 is the successor of Race Driver: GRID released in 2008, and it represents the same idea.. but somehow better. At first I need to refer into the roots of the first part of GRID - do you remember a game series called TOCA Race Driver? If not, Codemasters produced that series between 1997 and 2006. Because the sales were dropping, Codemasters decided to abandon TOCA and introduce new brand referring to the old product - Race Driver: GRID. I've personally played TOCA Race Driver 3 and I remember that game featured races not only in sportscars but also Monster Trucks and some motocross ones. It was therefore not only asphalt oriented races like the new GRID series. The success of Race Driver: GRID was an indicator to create a new game as GRID2.SingleplayerIn GRID2 you become professional racing driver from rookie just like in Race Driver: GRID. Your first race at Chicago circuit is the tutorial one before you become part of the WSR league (World Series Racing). After first race you're heading into your racing garage. The game features of a manager helping you to start your career. The campaign is very interesting because you start it from the rookie point of view: slow cars (Tier 1). Interesting thing introduced in GRID2 is that after every race you're not rewarded by money. You're rewarded by the number of fans that you got by completing the race. The game makes you feel like you're really important driver in that league. After a couple of races and challenges you need to complete the final one to get into higher tier. Every new tier brings new tracks from all over the world, game modes and of course new cars. Finishing the campaign on the difficulty set to high with all the achievements (50/60 without the DLCs) took me about 30-40 hours of playtime.Features* Game modes: Race, Elimination, Checkpoint and Faceoff.* Retrospection - the feature known from Race Driver: GRID, gives you the ability to rewind the time and correct your mistakes* There are some tracks based on the real life circuits like: Algarve, Red Bull Ring, Abu Dhabi and there are many configurations of the tracks* Cars are well balanced with their advantages and disadvantages measured on different tracks* Anti-cut-track system which gives you penalty (stop/go) for cutting the track* You can always change the difficulty and damage level* If you set the damage level to the highest, you can end up the race for example on the wall very easily* Very good graphics engine and optimalizations (playable on nVidia 9600 GT)* Nice destruction model and detailed statistics about your driver's career like in Race Driver: GRIDPhysicsThe game physics is demanding and the tracks are very well made with bumps and kerbs affecting the stability of the car. You can't set the details of the physics like traction control or ABS cause the physics is simplified. You need skills to control the situation all over the time. If you make a mistake, you pay for it. The physics gives slight advantage to those who oversteer the car in turns and drift while the FWD cars don't understeer as they should. You need to remember that the grip is changing depending on the surface. I would rate the physics as 70% arcade 30% simulation.MultiplayerAlive with many players as it's the extention of singleplayer mode. There are some moments where there's nobody to play with but that's a rare situation. The MP is hard because you start with the basic cars good for some tracks but bad for others. You need to race in order to receive money and buy better cars. Buying new cars isn't the end of story because afterwards you can modify them (of course by paying money). In the DLCs there are some paid cars that make the competition a little bit unfair. For example Mitsubishi Evo X is probably the best drift car in the game, better than the free ones. The anti-cut-track system is not perfect in some situations because there are places where huge cutting (cheating) won't give you the penalty. It's also popular that the penalized driver (stopped for a couple of seconds) does a very bad thing to others: he directs himselft on the path of incoming opponents to caught them on his bumper. It's also reffering to the culture of players because some of them race only to eliminate others, but it's better than it sounds :)ControllersI've tested the game on keyboard and externals: controller Logitech F310 and wheel Logitech G25. The controllers are well discovered and set perfectly. Some cars like Koenisegg are created to be the fastest and hardest so even on the wheel there's a lack of grip on that car and losing control. In general I can tell you that the cars from Tier 4 can be handed perfectly only on the wheel but I disliked doing it in MP.Drawbacks and issues* Anti-cut-track bugs on some tracks* Lack of cockpit camera which was in the Race Driver: GRID* Lack of the option to change the degree lock for wheel* Lack of balancing feature in MP - players are always mixed with different level and skill.* The serious issue I have is: problem with not saving the options to the configuration file (it's locked all the time so I can't even read it). I need therefore to change the graphics options everytime I run the game while there's no problem with the settings of controller (they are in different file). I got used to it but I have the same issue in Race Driver: GRID so maybe it's Windows 8.1 related issue.SummaryTo sum up the review, in my opinion GRID2 is worth the money. It provides a lot of fun both in singleplayer and multiplayer and on every controller. To this day I still enjoy the multiplayer and I was also invited to drive for one of the Polish leagues - Goes Like Hell. I don't treat it seriously cause I play GRID2 for chillout, but it's the next challenge for me and possibility for players to spend here many more hours.Race Driver: GRID or GRID2?The 1st part is a little more like simulation so my advice would be: enjoy your playtime at first in Race Driver: GRID and when you'll finish it, buy GRID2 :)Game tested on:AMD Phenom II X4 945, Nvidia 9600, Windows 8.1
Was this review helpful?
I want to clear up that im not going to include Grid 1 to this review. Gameplay on the tracks are mainly based on acrade style racing. Its all about investment in a new league of sport and becoming the number #1 contender and the number 1# fan.What I like about Grid 2 are the tracks. They are fun and challenging to race on in career mode and online. The car personaliztion is near enough good, throwing in real life sponsors to put onto your car and personalize. I was disappointed with the physics in use of the cars as the developers focused on the powersliding instead of clean turn exits to build better momentum through the corners. You may think thats essential for a great game but the handling will lead you to wreckless driving in most modes challenged on. Online as an example is almost unplayable for these reasons because players cant take full stable control around the corners for a clean race. Another thing I was disapointed in was the input controls on the game. For a controller it wont be much of a problem driving cars but for keyboard users it will be. Most racing inputs ive used was the simple w,s,a,d & (Arrows) and have no issues playing them smootly. For Grid 2 its difficult as its not keyboard friendly in a way of keeping your car stable around the corners and attempting most clean races. Ive tried both controller (F710)
& keyboard and its a major difference how you perform in the game.Cockpit is not required in the game which is another downside for a latest racing release. DLC packs have been scattered around as typical developers want more money off you. Pros:+ Tracks to drive on+ PersonalztionCons:- Controls are unstable- Not Keyboard friendly compare to most racing games- No Cockpit- Codemasters greedy DLC Schemes- Graphics are not as good for its ageMy rating: 65/100Metascore rating: 80/100Conclusion:I dont reccomend this game full price for the aspects ive pointed out from it. If steam provide a discount give it a go and see what you think. Hope you make the right decision on purchasing the game.
Was this review helpful?
On the whole there is much to recommend this game, but I think it is not in any way a racing game for the novice or hobby racing aficianado.
Tracks are beautiful, the sound is fantastic, race modes are surprisingly diverse and engaging, course layout is well-balanced and challenging, but there are a few significant shortcomings that easily-frustrated racers will struggle with.
AI is atrocious and will run you over in the pursuit of their racing line, any collision with AI vehicles will remove all steering capacity from your car until you disengage (meaning you will have to brake as the AI won't do so to disentangle itself), and the game's inexplicable career decision to constantly shift you between disciplines and vehicle classes will rapidly grow weary.
It is almost impossible to develop any kind of racing groove when you are boomeranged between track toys, drift cars, and heavy upper class vehicles that steer like couches.
And then the shuddering camera - evidently set that way to give the sensation of car vibration and sway - will give you fits if you suffer from any kind of motion sickness.
In the chase view, and especially racing at night, the sway becomes infuriating and actively impedes developing skill and consistency.
The handling can be an issue, too, but with practice you will get a solid handle on how cars respond to steering inputs, and indeed the (unalterable) steering sensitivity comes to make sense with time.
In the end, the game is excellent, but is perhaps not suitable (re: fun) for gamers not familiar with its quirks and oft-puzzling handling/viewing designs.
The difficulty slider can only help with the competitiveness and timing of the AI and cannot help with those issues that are most likely to cause the greatest frustrations: camera shudder, collision detections, and erratic career arc.Mac-specific notes: the game performed fine - and indeed better than most Codemasters titles have for me! - crashing to desktop only 1 time.
Menus are easy to negotiate and understand, although there is no slider to adjust steering sensitivity and linearity.
On just a few races there was significant screen-tearing as well as general hiccups on loading screens, but for the most part these did not influence the game negatively.
This game is awesome, highly recommend a steering wheel
Good graphics, interesting machines, but a little tuning and a boring story
After spending nearly twice as much time in Forza Horizon 3 I can say without shadow of a doubt this is a better racing game. The cars each have a learning curve and driving itself is a challenge where the reward is better handling. It doesn't have an open world map, it doesn't have a giant selection of cars, and it doesn't have Toyota ( :(((( ) but what Grid 2 does have is incredible sound design, damage models, handling, aesthetic (to a degree) and an overall better feel. It takes me back to the early 2000s sense of wonder and challenge that I felt playing the first four Gran Turismo games on the Playstation and Playstation 2. I can't say the same for Codemasters' newest title Dirt Rally since it's almost impossible to play with a controller, but if Dirt Rally's sound design, graphical fidelity and damage models are any signal of how the next Grid will be my wallet is already prying itself apart to shell out the proper amount of shekels. Get Grid 2 for a fun racing game and especially for the Touge element. Get the next Grid that ever comes out if you want to nut harder than you've ever nutted before.
da ???? you ghetto ??? ?????
9/10.- good graphics- awesome car engines- different tracks- a ton of cars- good physics (I don't know why everyone says it isn't)- different car groups and everything is viable- you appear on ESPN
7/10 its a grid game :)
A great game.10/10 recommended to all.:D
F*ck it, this game is a piece of sh*t. The AI is f*ckin unfair, and doesn't follow the physics. Why does the every game push this idiot drifting???F*ckin boooooring NFS clone!!!!
The feel of the cars is great and accurate for each type they are classified in, but the selection is extemely lacking without buying a cash grab DLC to play anything other than small handful of cars in the base game.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Grid 2 Reloaded Edition
GRID 2 All In DLC Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 scenario是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信