Mary and her name is marysister ____a basketball.(填has还是have

用所给词的适当形式填空答案(2)
填空I1. -What Su Hai last Sunday? (do) -She (go) for a walk.2. -Did you go (swim) last Saturday? -No. We (watch) a film.3. -What Wang Bing usually after school? (do)-He usually (go) home and (teach) his little brother.4. - (be) Miss Li in the teachers' office now? -No. She's (take) photos.5. -What's the weather like? -It's . It has a lot of here. (rain)6. some water in the glass. a lot of people in the garden. a teacher and some students in the classroom. (there be)7. Helen (like) (draw) horses. She is (draw) in the study now.8. I two pens. You three pens. Our teacher four, Ben and Liu Lu twelve. (have)9. I (make) a cake yesterday. She (fly) a kite last Sunday.10. My sister to the supermarket every Sunday. Tomorrow she is to the supermarket with me. (go)11. Yesterday (be) my birthday, we (have) a birthday party in my home, I (get) many presents from my friends.12. We have any masks. Yang Ling have any, too. (not)13. My rubber in the desk just now, but it in my pocket now. (be)14. -Do you jump _______ (far) than my friend ? -No, I jumps as (far) as your friend.15. The butterfly flies . (beautiful)16. He (go) (jog) every day. I want to (go) _________ (jog) with him in the playground .17. Sandy has lots of CDs. She _______ (listen) to music every day .18. Sam wants ____________ (buy) a lot of things .19. Look , my father _________ basketball with his friends. He is a good basketball . (play)20. Let ______ ( I ) have a look . Oh, it isn't (I) ruler, I think this ruler is(he), give it to (he).填空J1. I______to school from Monday to Friday. My brother often_______to school with me. Yesterday we_______to school together. We like________to school very much. ( go )2. They usually_______lunch at home. But last week, they ____lunch at school. ( have )3. That______my English book. It_____new. But now it_____not here.It______there a moment ago. ( be )4. My sister likes________very much. She often _______at our school festival. Last term, she_______a lot of songs in the school hall. She_____beautifully. ( sing )5. What _____ he usually_______on Sunday? He usually_______his homework. Look! He__________his homework now. _______he _______his homework last Sunday? Yes, he_______. ( do )6. Do people usually_______ moon cakes at Mid-autumn Festival? Yes, they do. Did you ________moom cakes last Mid-autumn Festival? Yes, I did. I _______a lot of delicious moom cakes. ( eat )7. --How______you? --I_____fine. Thank you.--Where_____you yesterday?--I____at home with my family--_______your father at home,too?-- Yes, he______.( be )8. Jane is a dancer. She ________every day. Look! She ________________now. ( dance )9. National Day is_________. A lot of people_______to Beijing two weeks ago. ( come )10.She often________shopping with her nother. She likes______shopping in the shop. She _______shopping yesterday. ( go )11.My brother_______a new wallet. I_______a waalet,too. Our wallets are from our parents.We_______them at a party yesterday. (have )12.Where______my CD? It______not on the desk now. It______there just now. It _______my favourite present from my good friends. They______my classmates. ( be ) (they) to ____(it).填空K1.goI often _____to school at seven every morning. My sister often______to school with me. I________to school now. But I______to school late yesterday.2. haveMike______ a lot of good friends. Last Sunday, he______a birthday party. They______a big birthday cake. Look, now he ______his birthday cake.3. doBen usually ______his homework in the afternoon. We often______our homework in the afternoon, too. But yesterday, we______our homework in the evening.4. eatMy younger brother ____a lot of ice-cream last night. So he can't______anything today. The doctor says to him: 'Don't______too much.' So he ______a little today.5. makeMy father can______model planes. He likes models. Look he _______a model plane now. Last term he ______one for me.6. seeLast week, I ______ a Beijing opera show. It was interesting. I am going to _______ it again next week.7. watchMy cousin and I all like _____ TV. He usually _____ it on Saturday. Last Saturday, he _________ a cartoon on TV.6B代词形式转换练习填写代词表主格 I we it宾格 you them形物代 his your名物代 hers用所给词的适当形式填空1.That is not _______ kite. That kite is very small, but _______ is very big. ( I )2.The dress is _________. Give it to _________. ( she )3.Is this _________ watch? (you) No, it's not _________ . ( I )4.___ is my brother. ____ name is Jack. Look! Those stamps are ______. ( he )5._________ dresses are red. (we) What colour are _________? ( you )6.Here are many dolls, which one is _________ ? ( she )7.I can find my toy, but where's _________? ( you )8.Show _________ your kite, OK? (they)9.I have a beautiful cat. _______name is Mimi. These cakes are ________. ( it )10.Are these ____ tickets? No, _____ are not ______. ______ aren't here. ( they )11.Shall ______ have a look at that classroom? That is ______ classroom. ( we )12._______ is my aunt. Do you know _______ job? _______a nurse. ( she )13.That is not ________ camera. _________is at home. ( he )14.Where are _______? I can't find ______. Let's call ________ parents. ( they )15.Don't touch _________. _________ not a cat, _________ a tiger!16._________ sister is ill. Please go and get _________. ( she )17._________ don't know her name. Would you please tell _________. ( we )18.So many dogs. Let's count _________. ( they )19.I have a lovely brother. _______ is only 3. I like ________ very much. ( he )20.May I sit beside _________? ( you )21.Look at that desk. Those book are on _________. ( it )22.The girl behind _________ is our friend. (she )Fill in the blank with " have, has "1.I_________ a nice puppet.2.He_________a good friend.3.They__________ some masks.4.We___________some flowers.5.She___________ a duck.6.My father____________ a new bike.7.Her mother___________a vase.8.Our teacher_________ an English book.9.Our teachers___________a basketball.10.Their parents___________some blankets11.Nancy_________many skirts.12.David__________some jackets.13.My friends__________a football.14.What do you__________?15.What does Mike__________?16.What do your friends___________?17.What does Helen___________?18.His brother________a basketball.19.Her sister_________a nice doll.20.Miss Li__________an English book.Fill in the blank with "have,has"or "there is , there are"1.I________a good father and a good mother.2.____________a telescope on the desk.3.He_________a tape-recorder.4._____________a basketball in the playground.5.She__________some dresses.6.They___________a nice garden.7.What do you___________?8.______________a reading-room in the building?9.What does Mike___________?10.______________any books in the bookcase?11.My father_________a story-book.12._______________a story-book on the table.13._______________any flowers in the vase?14.How many students____________in the classroom?15.My parents___________some nice pictures.16._____________some maps on the wall.17.______________a map of the world on the wall.18.David__________a telescope.19.David's friends___________some tents.20.______________many children on the hill.用恰当的be动词填空.1、There a lot of sweets in the box.2、There some milk in the glass.3、There some people under the the big tree.4、There a picture and a map on the wall.5、There a box of rubbers near the books.6、There lots of flowers in our garden last year.7、There a tin of chicken behind the fridge yesterday.8、There four cups of coffee on the table.代词形式转换练习用所给词的适当形式填空1.That is not _________ kite. That kite is very small, but _________ is very big. ( I )2.The dress is _________. Give it to _________. ( she )3.Is this _________ watch? (you) No, it's not _________ . ( I )4._________ is my brother. _________ name is Jack. Look! Those stamps are _________. ( he )5._________ dresses are red. (we) What colour are _________? ( you )6.Here are many dolls, which one is _________ ? ( she )7.I can find my toy, but where's _________? ( you )8.Show _________ your kite, OK? (they)9.I have a beautiful cat. _________name is Mimi. These cakes are _________. ( it )10.Are these _________ tickets? No, _________ are not _________. _________ aren't here. ( they )11.Shall _________ have a look at that classroom? That is _________ classroom. ( we )12._________ is my aunt. Do you know _________ job? _________ a nurse. ( she )13.That is not _________ camera. _________is at home. ( he )14.Where are _________?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Her pen pal ________ two brothers and a sister.A.haveB.hasC.is haveD.is having
答案B主语是第三人称单数,谓语动词用第三人称单数形式.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码A【解析】试题分析:句意;玛丽的头发比她妹妹的长。have,有多层含义,吃,有,长着,等。该句中指玛丽有更长的头发。即长着长发。故选C。考点:考查谓语动词。 
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2015届浙江杭州市西湖区八年级第一学期期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
More often, the air in Hangzhou is dirty because of _____.A.corn
B.pollution
C.medicine
D.temperature 
来源:2015届浙江富阳新登镇中学八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
What do Napoleon, Clinton and Wang Nan have in common? They are all left-handed. Today about 15% of the people are left-handed. But why are people left-handed? The answer is the way the brain (大脑) works. The brain has two halves---the right half and the left half. The right half controls (控制) the left side of the body, and the left half controls the right side of the body. So right-handed people have a strong left brain, and the left –handed people have a strong right brain.The two halves of the brain are about the same size. But each side controls different things. The left side controls language, Math and logic (逻辑). When you remember new words, or when you put things in order, you use your left side.The right side of the brain controls color and music. It is also good at recognizing (认出) faces. This does not mean that all artists are left-handed and all accountants (会计师) are right-handed. Some right-handers have a strong right brain, and some left-handers have a strong left brain.1.From the passage we know ________.A. all artists are left-handedB. all accountants are right-handedC. the left side of the brain controls your love of art, color and musicD. some right-handers have a strong left brain2.Whether(是否) people are right-handed or left-handed is mostly decided by ________ .A. their parents
B. their mindsC. the way the brain works
D. the way the head works3.Each side of the brain ________.A. likes music and Math
B. controls different thingsC. controls the same thing
D. has two halves4.When you are singing, you are using your ________.A. logic thinking
B. heartC. right brain D. left halves5.Which part of the body does the right half of the brain control?A. The right side of the body.
B. The left side of the body.C. The heart.
D. The language. 
来源:2015届浙江宁波雅戈尔中学等九校初二上学期期中联考英语卷(解析版)
I read an interesting book last night. The underlined part in the word “read” is pronounced as_______. A. /rid/
D. /r i:d/ 
来源:2015届河南省周口市八年级上学期期末英语试卷(解析版)
— How many students are there in your school?—______ students, I think.A. Thousand of B. Two thousands
C. Two thousandD.Two thousands of 
He expects ________ a dentist one dayA. be
D. is 
来源:2015届浙江杭州十三中教育集团八年级下学期3月月考英语卷(解析版)
Because of the ________ of her pet dog, Jenny was so sad and cried for a long time.A.die
D. dying  
-- ________ do you go to the movies?   ---Once a month.A. How long    B. How often   C. How far   
D. how 
来源:2015届浙江宁波雅戈尔中学等九校初二上学期期中联考英语卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
I was quite close to my grandmother, Julia. We lived with her and then she lived with us. She was a very nice person, both kind and patient. She taught me to read and write when I was young and helped me to be interested in stories and poems.In my mind, my grandmother was a great cook. She cooked more delicious food than anything you can eat in a restaurant today. She always cooked for family and friends.My grandmother was also a hard worker both at home and at work. I can still remember the difficult time when we were very poor. At that time, my grandmother was already sixty years old but she worked in a hospital for a long time every day –not in the office but doing the cleaning outside and taking care of me at the same time while my mom was at work!My brother and sisters also love her. We will never forget our grandmother. She is really important in our lives and is always there for all of us in one way or another. I am proud to be her grandson.1.The writer’s grandmother taught him to ______ when he was young.A. read and write
B. sing and dance
C. draw and sing
D. play and learn2.His grandmother always made _________ for family and friends.A. cakes
C. clothes
D. meals3.While his mom was _______ , his grandmother took care of him.A. at home
B. at work
C. out of work
D. in hospital4.At the age of 60, his grandmother _______ in a hospital for a long time every day.A. cooked meals
B. worked in the office
C. did the cleaning
D. stayed with his mother.5.Which of the following is not TRUE?A. His grandmother is hard-working.
B. Her grandchildren all love her.
C. His grandmother could read.
D. His grandmother worked in a hospital for taking care of him. 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!}

我要回帖

更多关于 basketball reference 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信