when it's nigh i'll bewhen i with youu

英语翻译I know there's an ocean between us,and I wish that it weren't true,for every day when I arise,I yearn to be with you.Though a lot of distance lies between us,you'll always be in my mind and my heart,And every night beneath the stars,I pray for the day we'll never be part.Every day I will be thinking about you.When my eyes are closed,when I sing and dance to a love song,when I'm checking my message,I will be thinking about you.When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.If loving you was wrong,I don't want to be right and if living without you is right,I would rather be wrong all my life.I just want to say sorry if I hurt your feelings ...I just want you to know that I'm thankful that you came into my life .
血刃管管x33
我知道,我们之间有一道鸿沟,我希望,那不是真实存在的.因为每天睁开睡眼起床时,我都认为是和你在一起.虽然我们之间有诸多不同,你总是在我的心中.在每夜的星空下,我祈祷,我们永不分离.每天,我都在想你.闭上眼睛,唱一首歌、跳一支舞、看一下邮件,我都在想念你.当我孤单一人在空荡荡的屋子里入睡时,梦里想念的是你.如果爱你是个错,我不想改正它.如果没有你的生活才对,我宁愿自己一生是错.我只想说,如果伤害了你,对不起;我只想说,曾经走进我的生活.(写的真是感人,背后一定有一个令人感人的爱情故事)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我知道我们之间有片大洋,
我希望那不是真的,
每一天当我起来,
我渴望与你在一起的感觉。
虽然很多距离隔我们,
你永远都会在我的心灵,我的心,
每天晚上,在天上的星星,
我为那一天我们永远都不可能的部分。
每一天,我将会考虑你。当我的眼睛闭着,当我唱歌、跳舞一首爱情歌曲,当我正在查看信息,...
我知道我们之间有代沟,我希望那不是真的,每一天当我起来,我渴望与你在一起的感觉。虽然我们之间有距离,但是你永远都会在我的心中,每天晚上我向天上的星星祈祷。
每一天我都想到你。当我闭上眼,当我唱情歌,当我查看信息,我都想到你。当我孤独的在房间做着美梦时,我会想到你。
如果爱你是错的,我不想是对的,如果生活中没有你是对的,我宁愿一辈子错下去。我只是想...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 when im with you下载 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信