“我妹妹也是如此 英语的 ”英语

“我妹妹一点也不会讲英语”填词:My sister can`t--------English---------- ---------.
My sister can`t speak English at all."not ...at all "根本不,一点也不
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My sister can`t speak English at all.
My sister can not speak English at all
扫描下载二维码my sister is a student 的翻译是:我的妹妹是个学生 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
my sister is a student
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我妹妹是一个学生
我的妹妹是个学生
我的姐姐是学生
我的姐妹是学生
相关内容&a研发初级工程师 Researches and develops primary engineer & a
& aSTRUCTURE MANUFACTURER RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DETAIL DRAWINGS 结构制造商负责任对任何细部图 & anormal text colour 正常文本颜色 & a安迪魔术表演 Enlightens the magic performance peacefully & aHigher Quality Performance 正在翻译,请等待... & apensativa pensativa & a这是一头大马 This is a big horse & athe addition of Gohsenol leads to a marginal increase in particle size as measured by the Malvern Mastersizer Gohsenol的加法导致在微粒大小的少量的增量如由Malvern Mastersizer测量 & a命令履行某项义务 The order fulfills some duty & aour invenory flattened out at 4000 units 我们invenory被铺平在4000个单位 & aCRYSTAC FIGHTERS CRYSTAC战斗机 & a你占满我的心 You fully occupy my heart & a三独女人 Three only daughter people & a正放存于干燥、通风良好的仓库中,不应侧放或倒放,严禁日晒、雨淋,并防止与有机气体及易燃气体接触。 Is putting saves dryly in, ventilates in the good warehouse, should not lean puts or puts upside down, forbid strictlys Japan exposing to the sun, the rain drenches, and prevents with the organic gas and the inflammable gas stereoscopic contact. & a为了他的健康 For his health & aEverything's
ready 一切准备好 & anomatterwhat nomatterwhat & a人际关系的和谐取决于个人的“内在”和谐。只要保持内心平静,消除在交往中存在的恐惧、自卑、冷漠、封闭、猜疑、自傲、嫉妒等不良的心理,就容易与别人建立和谐的人际关系。 The interpersonal relationship harmony is decided by individual “intrinsic” harmonious.So long as the maintenance innermost feelings are tranquil, eliminates the fear which exists in the contact, feels inferior, indifferently, the seal, suspicion, proud, the envy and so on not the good psychology, e & a你快点回家 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI want to show Daming the present from China. 我想要显示Daming礼物从中国。 & ayou are
lady you are a good lady & a科学经济的发展 Scientific economical development & a星期六,我起得很晚,思考送什么礼物给她 正在翻译,请等待...
& a!你能来参加我的生日派对吗 ! You can attend my birthday party & a重庆市位于中国西南部、长江上游,地跨东经105°11'—110°11'、北纬28°10'—32°13'之间,东西长470千米,南北宽450千米,总面积8.2万平方千米, 与湖北、湖南、贵州、四川、陕西等省接壤 Chongqing is located the Chinese north west, upstream Yangtze River, the cross east longitude 105°11'-110°11'、 north latitude 28°10'-32°13'zhijian, the thing long 470 kilometers, the north and south extend 450 kilometers, the total area 82,000 square kilometers, with provinces and so on Hubei, Hunan & aYOU NEED TO DELETE 56mb FROM YOUR APPLICAIONS 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我第一次跟他说话时,我发现他很害羞 I first time when speaks with him, I discover him very shy & amy sister is a student 我的姐妹是学生 &}

我要回帖

更多关于 我也是这么认为的英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信