She is pretty and clever (改为一般疑问句改为陈述句)怎么写

小学英语一般疑问句和特殊疑问句知识精讲
小学英语一般疑问句和特殊疑问句知识精讲
一般疑问句和特殊疑问句知识& 疑问句可再分为一般疑问和特殊疑问两种。&& 1.一般疑问:用be或助动词或情态动词置于句首,并以“Yes,?”,或“No,?”或相当于yes / no回答的问句称为一般疑问句.&&&& 2. 含系动词be的一般疑问句的构成&&& 具体地说,am 只能跟在第一人称的单数 I 后面,are 搭配 you, 不管是单数还是复数,is 跟在第三人称单数 he, she 后面,be 动词的基本意思:是 如:将陈述句变成一般疑问句&&& I'm in Class 2, Grade 1. →Are you in Class 2, Grade 1? 你是在一年级二班吗?(如遇第一人称,最好将其置换成第二人称)&&& It's a map of China. →Is it a map of China? 这是一幅中国地图吗?&&&& be 或 have(有)置于句首来表达疑问,例:&& Am I wrong again? (我又错了?)&&&& Yes, you are (wrong again). (是的,你又错了。)&& No, you aren’t. (不,你没错。)&&&&& Is it your bicycle? (这辆自行车是你的吗?)&&& Yes, it is. (是的,是我的。)&& No, it isn’t. (不,那不是我的。)&&&&& Were there many people at her birthday party?&&& (她的生日宴会来了很多人吗?)&&&& Yes, there were. (是的,来了很多人。)&& No, there weren’t. (没有,没有很多人。)&&&&& Have you money with you? (你身上带钱了吗?)&& (=Do you have money with you?—美语)&&&& Yes, I have.(Yes, I do.—美语)(有,我带钱了。)&&&& No, I have no money with me. (No, I don’t.—美语)(没有,我没带钱。)&& 3. 含情态动词的一般疑问句的构成&&& 一般疑问句面前人人平等:情态动词与am / is / are一样,也可直接将它们提至主语前,所以问题迎刃而解了。如:&&&&& I can spell it. →Can you spell it? 你会拼写它吗?&&&&& Shall I call a taxi for you ? (需要我替你叫一辆出租车吗?)&&& Yes, please. Thank you. (好的,谢谢你。)&&& No, thank you.(不必了,谢谢你。)&&&& Will you do that for her? (你愿意替她做那件事吗?)&&& Yes, I will.(是的,我愿意。)&&& No, I won’t.(不,我不愿意。)&&& Can she drive? (她会开车吗?)&&& Yes, she can.(是的,她会。)&&& No, she can’t.(不,她不会。)&& 4. 含实义动词的一般疑问句的构成& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5&&&& A.What time B.How many times C.How much D.How long&& 对in+一段时间提问,疑问词一般用How soon。&& eg. Jane and her brother will finish the work in two hours. (划线提问)& _____ _____ _____ Jane and her brother finish the work?&& 对距离提出疑问,疑问词用How far。&& eg. It's about two kilometres from here to the country.(划线提问)& ______ _____ _____ _____ from here to the country?&& 另外,对日期、星期、天气等提出疑问,则分别用& What's the date?&& What day is it ? 如果是过去时间,就用was代替is。& What's the weather like?&& 对人口的提问,What's the population of Germany?德国的人口有多少?population 表示“人口”是一集体名词,have population of 表示“有多少人口”。例如:& Our village has population of two hundred of people.& 我们村有二百人口。&& What's the population of...?”可与“How large is the population of...?”互相转换。例如:&& What's the population of the world? = How large is the population of the world? 世界人口是多少?&& 注意:在把肯定句改成否定句或一般疑问句的时候,要注意句中是否有already、some、something、somebody等词,如果有也必须进行改变,already要改成yet,some、something、somebody等分别改成any、anything、anybody等。(疑问句表示请求,建议时应用some.不是any)另外,在改成否定句的时候注意把too改成either,both改成neither,all改成none等.在改成一般疑问句的时候,常常把第一人称I、we改成第二人称you。& III. 专项训练馆。&&& 1. 根据回答写出相应的问句。&&& ①&&&&&&&&&&& _are the twins in? ② -&&&&&&&&&& is your father?& -They are in Row 4.&&&&&&&&& -Fine, thank you.&&& ③ -______&&& Li Lei_Number 8?&&& ④ -______&&& 6 plus 3?&& -No, he is Number 6.&&&&&&&&&&& -It's 9.&& ⑤ -______&&& that, please?&& -This is Mr Green.&&& 2. 按要求进行句型转换。&&& ①Mary is at home. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ②Eleven minus six is five. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ③We're in the same class. (改成一般疑问句并作否定回答)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ④My English teacher is Miss Hu.(对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ⑤The twins are twelve now. (改成一般疑问句并作肯定回答)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6&&&& 参考答案:& 一般疑问句Vs特殊疑问句:1. ①What row&&& ②How&& ③Is, Number&&& ④What's&& ⑤Who's 2.&&& ①Where is Mary?&&& ②What's eleven minus six?& ③Are you in the same class? No, we aren't.&&& ④Who's your English teacher?&& ⑤Are the twins twelve now? Yes,& they are.& 将下列句子改成一般疑问句:并做肯定回答和否定回答:&& 1.&& It is a lovely dog.________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yes,___________&&& No,____________& 2.She is lovely girl.________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yes,___________&&& No,____________& 3.&& He is my father._________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yes,___________&&& No,____________& 4.&& They are Lily’s cousins. ___________________________________& Yes,___________&&& No,____________& 5.&& We are classmates. ______________________________________& Yes,___________&&& No,____________& 6.&&& I am a doctor. ________________________________________& Yes,___________&&& No,____________& 7.&& There is a bird in the tree. ________________________________& Yes,___________&&& No,____________& 8.&& There are many stars in the sky. ____________________________& Yes,___________&&& No,____________& 9.&& They are good friends. ____________________________________& Yes,___________&&& No,____________& 10. I love my parents. _______________________________________& Yes,___________&&& No,____________& 11. I play computer games every night. _________________________& Yes,___________&&& No,____________& 12. There are many books on the shelf. __________________________& Yes,___________&&& No,____________& 13. There was an ostrich in the zoo. _______________________________& Yes,___________&&& No,____________& 14. We have a pleasant home. __________________________________&& Yes,___________&&& No,____________& 15. We like to climb the mountain. ______________________________& Yes,___________&&& No,____________& 16. They go to church on Sunday. ______________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yes,___________&&& No,____________ 17. They walk to school every morning. __________________________& Yes,___________&&& No,____________& 18. It is a beautiful park. ______________________________& Yes,___________&&& No,____________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7&&&& 19. It is a big map. ______________________________& Yes,___________&&& No,____________& 20. You were a singer. ______________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yes,___________&&& No,____________&&& 特殊疑问句练习题& 一、 选择正确的单词填空。 (who,where,when)& 1、_________is that pretty girl? She is my sister.&&& 2、_________are Jack and Tom?They are behind you.& 3、_________do you go to school?I go to school from Monday to Friday. 4、_________has a beautiful flower?John has a beautiful flower. 5、_________are they?They are my parents.&& 6、_________is my mother?She is in the living room.& 7、_________are you going?We are going to the bakery(面包坊).& 8、_________do Jim and Wendy play ball?They play ball in the afternoon. 9、_________does he jog?He jogs in the park. 10、_________are you from?I’m from China. 二、就划线部分提问。& 1.He is my father.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2、They are under the tree.&&& 3、I often watch TV after dinner.&&& 4、Lily swins in the swinmming pool(游泳池).&& 5.Superman flies in the sky.&&&&&&&& 6.I often brush my teeth in the evening.&& 7、Alan likes to play with Bill.&&&&&& 8.Joe’s father plays badminton every weekend.&& 9.The superman is near the school.&&& 10.The laptop(笔记本电脑) is on the table.&& 三。用what time,what color,what day,what填空。 1、_______ _______is it?It is nine o’clock.&&& 2. _______ _______does your mother get up?My mother get up at 6:30. 3. _______ _______is the sky?The sky is blue.& 4. _______ _______is tomorrow?Tomorrow is Monday. 5. _______ _______is your coat?My coat is black. 6. _______ _______do you like?I like red.& 7. _______ are you doing?We are playing basketball.& 8. _______is this?This is computer,&& 9. _______does your mother do?My mother is a teacher& 10. _______ _______ _______ _______ _______?My favorite color is pink. 11. _______ _______ _______ _______?Nick is playing table tennis.&&& 四、连线&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8&&&& 1.What’s on the chair?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.There is a book in the bag. 2.How is your father?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.These are apples. 3.What are these?&&&&&&&&&&& C.I go to school by bus. 4.What is in the bag?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.The radio is on the chair. 5.How do you go to school?&&&&&&&&&&&&& E.My father is fine.& 6.How much is it?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& F.I wash my face in the moring. 7.What time is it?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& G.I have two hands. 8.When do you wash your face?&&&&&&&&& H.It is four o’clock. 9.How many hands do you have、&&&&&&& I.It is 5 RMB.(人民币) 10.When do you have lunch?&&&&&&&&&&&& J.I have lunch at noon.&&&& 形容词的比较级和最高级的构成 1规则变化& 单音节词和少数双音节词,词尾加-er,-est构成比较级和最高级。& 构成法& 原级& 比较级& 最高级& 一般单音节词和少数以-er, -ow结尾的双音节词,末尾加-er,-est& long clever narrow& longer cleverer narrower longest cleverest narrowest 以不发音e的 结尾的单音节词和少数以le 结尾的双音节词,末尾加-r , -st& fine nice able& finer nicer abler finest nicest ablest 以辅音字母+y结尾的词,变y 为i, 再加-er , -est& happy easy& happier easier happiest easiest 以一个辅音字母结尾的重读闭音节词,先双写该辅音字母,再加-er ,-est& hot big fat& hotter bigger fatter& hottest biggest fattest& 一些双音节词和多音节词,在其前加more, most 来构成比较级和最高级& careful interesting important& more careful more interesting more& most careful& most interesting most&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 9&&&&&& important& important&& 2.不规则变化& 原级 比较级 最高级 good( 好的& ) well(健康的&&& ) better& best& bad( 坏的&& ) ill(& 有病的&&& ) worse& worst& many(许多) much(许多) more& most& old(老的)& older elder(年长的)& oldest eldest& far(远的)& farther(更远的) further(更进一步) farthest furthes t& little(少的) less least&&&&&&&
发表评论:
TA的最新馆藏 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
小学三年级第二学期英语易错题集(一)
下载积分:750
内容提示:小学三年级第二学期英语易错题集(一)
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:98|