you are mypassword life timee crush shaney

Say "I love you." Telling someone you love them is the most sure-fire way to communicate your feelings, and the strength of those feelings. However, there are other ways to say, "I love you," simply by switching up the language you use. For example, instead of saying the three words, “I love you,” you could say other meaningful things like, “I’m really happy you’re in my life,” or “I feel lucky that I have you,” or “I love you for being you.
These different expressions offer some variety by giving specifics as to why you love your partner, and give a breath of fresh air in expressing those three little words.
Tell them how important they are. Sharing your feelings to your partner about the positive impact they have on your life is a clear way of showing the love and value you have for your partner. For instance, if your partner makes spending time with your family easier, let them know that they make that interaction easier for you. If you have a bad day at work, and the moment you see your partner you instantly feel a wave of relief, let them know that just seeing them immediately puts you in a better mood.
If your loved one makes your life better or easier, communicating their influence on making your life richer, lets them know they are wanted, valued, and loved.
Allow yourself to be vulnerable. Being vulnerable means expressing your thoughts and feelings wholeheartedly, without reserve. With that expression, comes the possibility of being criticized, hurt, rejected, etc. by your loved one. The important thing to remember is if you love someone, you opening up and wholeheartedly sharing yourself, expresses to your partner that them knowing the real you is worth the risk of you getting hurt. It is you making a self-sacrifice of security, for a deeper connection with them.
Since sacrificing anything is not easy, being vulnerable with the one you love shows your commitment to the relationship.
Ask for advice from your partner. Wanting advice from your partner communicates that you respect their opinion. It means you look to them for a sort of guidance, and it strengthens their understanding of their role in your life.which is a step in making your relationship stronger.
It doesn't have to be something serious, although it can be. Just letting your partner know that you are interested in their opinion, and want to know how they would approach something allows them to see the respect you have for them.
Vent your feelings to each other. If your partner is obviously nervous, upset, worried, or concerned about something, ask them to vent and share their feelings to you. Let your partner know that you want them to be able to let their guard down and spill what is on their mind. Sometimes, people just need have a rant about what is bothering them. Let your partner know that you are there to listen to what they have to say.
It shows your loved one that they can just let loose about how they are feeling, and you are there to be their outlet and listener.
While they’re expressing their feelings to you, make sure you are completely there and in the moment. This means refraining from looking at your phone or any other kind of distraction and being focused on what your partner is saying. Be attentive to how they’re feeling when telling you what is bothering them, and give thoughtful feedback.
If you find yourself at a loss for words, a strong and meaningful hug can always show you're there for your loved one.
Tell each other your secrets. Sharing your secrets is a small way of telling someone you love that they have your trust. People don't share their secrets with just anyone, so trusting someone with your intimate feelings and thoughts is a true sign of a caring, loving relationship.
Sharing secrets creates an inner circle of just you two, reinforcing a greater bond between you and your partner.
Always be honest. Being honest with the one you love could sometimes difficult, especially if you are trying to not hurt their feelings. However, speaking the truth, even when it hurts, increases your ability to level and find connection with your partner. It shows that you rather be truthful and real, rather than phony and comforting.
It's a sign of respect to your partner that you are honest with how you feel, while taking into consideration that it might not be the most comfortable option.
Just remember to be gentle with truth. The truth may be hard to hear, but it doesn't have to come off mean.
Encourage your partner. As your partner’s partner, it's safe to say that it's your responsibility — as well as in the best interest of the relationship — to show your love, encourage, and help your partner achieve their dreams and goals in life. By providing a supportive environment, you stimulate your partner to be the best version of themselves and go after what they want.
You can encourage your partner by saying things like, "I believe that you can do this," "You're a hard worker, and that hard work is going to get recognized," or "All of your efforts are going to pay off soon."
Supporting your partner, and pushing for their success shows your love in words of reinforcement.
Write a letter. Sometimes writing an old school love letter is a romantic way to show your feelings. Writing a letter can also help articulate feelings and emotions you've been having, by letting your stream of consciousness do the "talking". Think about what you want to accomplish with this letter. What do you want your loved one to know? Begin with saying why you’re writing them a letter. For example, you can say something like, “I was thinking about you, and how much I enjoy being around you…” or “Being around you is always so much fun, and I wanted to let you know…”
Mention stories and memories that bring back good feelings. Just remember to write what you love about them, how they make you feel, and why you're happy to be with them.
Writing a letter by hand is your best bet to show that what you have to say is meaningful, because it takes more effort that typing up a note or text message. Also, your personal handwriting shows through which gives a nice touch of genuineness.
Listen. Often, not enough credit is given for being able to focus, and really listen to someone when they speak, and then give an attentive, meaningful reply. When you really listen to someone, you are focused on only that person, giving them your full and undivided attention.
Although it’s a simple act, listening is a very powerful act of caring that shows you are there to help your partner through whatever they are dealing with.
Listening to your partner reinforces the idea that you two are a team together, and you are there when your partner needs help.
Carry out acts of service. Anything you can do to ease the burden of responsibilities weighing down on your loved one will speak volumes as to how much you care for them and love them.
Doing things like running out to get breakfast before they wake up, filling up the gas in their car, or washing their dishes in the sink, are all small ways to show your loved one you are always thinking about them.
Be considerate. Being considerate means thinking about the feelings of your partner in everything that you do. Decisions you make about certain things should be made with your partner in mind.
For example, if you're going camping, bring extra sleeping mats for your partner, because you know they have a difficult time sleeping on hard surfaces. Or, if you're going on a picnic, pack some extras of your partner's favorite snack as a surprise.
Set aside time for quality interaction. Everyone has busy lives that we sometimes get wrapped up in, but making an effort to share quality time with your loved one is an easy way to reconnect and show your loved one where your priorities stand. Use this time to share with each other, go on a walk, or make dinner together.
It's really not about the amount of time you share together, but the quality of that time. It doesn't have to have a strict schedule, but the fact that you made the effort at all is what really counts.
Embrace your inner child. As adults, life can get monotonous and boring at times. To combat this, keep your inner child alive. Incorporate surprises into your life, be spontaneous and try new things.
This might not seem like a direct display of love, but by keeping things fun in your relationship, it shows that you are working to always have an enjoyable time with your loved one. Go on an adventure together that will create memories and stories for times to come.
Touch your partner affectionately. Everyone is different with the level of "touchy-ness" that they prefer, but small, affectionate touches can communicate your love in a subtler, physical way. Things like holding hands, playful touches on the arm, or putting your head on their shoulder, are small ways to express your feelings of closeness and love.
Give hugs. Hugs give people a physical sense of security, and can literally make someone feel like they are wrapped in love. Hugs are easy to execute, and are appropriate to do in public, which makes them ideal for telling your partner you love them out in the world.
Hugs using both arms and facing your loved one are the most romantic. Other kinds of hugs (one armed hugs, side hugs), are more casual and don't hold that much meaning.
A good, meaningful hug usually last a little longer. 5-7 seconds is usually a good amount of time to express your feelings in a hug.
Cuddle with your partner. It's no secret that cuddling with your loved one feels good, and just like hugging, this brief break from the stress of your everyday life will communicate your love by taking time to focus solely on your partner, and what you feel for them.
Give your partner a massage. Giving your partner a massage could be something as simple as rubbing your partner’s back while you two watch a movie, running your fingers through their hair, or having your partner lay back, and place their head in your lap as your massage their shoulders and neck.
Don’t be afraid to show your love with touch. Touching is just another way people can sense love.
Building up confidence. Just be yourself when you want to interact with your crush. You don't want to build your relationship off of lies and pretending to be someone you're not, so let your personality shine through. Sometimes, when you stuck about things to talk about, ask your crush about themselves or give them a compliment. You can say something like, "What sports do you like to play?" or "You did really good on your presentation today."
The easiest subjects to talk about with your crush are things you have in common, like classes, places you've traveled, or favorite restaurants. Talking about things you have in common will lighten the mood and help you relax.
Let your body language speak for itself. Touching anybody is a sign of closeness. So, a subtle way to express to your crush that you like them is to break the touch barrier. Light touches are the best way to go to get your message across without coming off too strong.
For example, if you’re talking with your crush or passing by them, you can give them a light touch on the upper arm. If you’re sitting next to your crush, you can casually let your feet or knees touch every once and smile to show your feelings.
Just a little bit physical attention will let your crush know that you like them. Touching you crush lightly just once or twice during a conversation is sufficient enough to let your crush know how you're feeling.
Write a letter. It can sometimes be hard to verbalize your feelings to someone you like, so writing a love letter is an easy way to express how you feel without having to do it in person. Just like in the previous method, begin your letter by stating your inspiration for writing the letter.
For instance, you can begin with, "I've really enjoyed getting to know you better over these past couple of months..." or "I just wanted to let you know that over this past year, you have become one of my best friends...”
In our day and age of technology, typing out a text message or Facebook message is easy. Writing a letter by hand is more sincere and requires a bit more effort. Because of the added effort, your gesture is that much more appealing to your crush.
Keep it light. You letter can start off casual, and you can write about a few inside jokes that the two of you have together or fun times that you've experienced together. From there, you can dive right in, and explain the reason for the letter, telling your crush you have feelings for them. You can say something like, "I just wanted to tell you that I like you, and I really like hanging out with you."
Keep it short and sweet. You don't want to go too much into how much you like your crush or why, before you have your answer as to how they feel about you.
Tell your crush your feelings in person. Pick a place that's stress-free where it would be appropriate to talk alone, make eye contact, and simply tell your crush how you feel. You can make some small talk, but after a while jump right in and tell them how you feel. You can give a compliment or two while your telling your crush how you feel. For example, "I really like you. Nobody makes me laugh like you do."
After you tell your crush how you feel, give them time to react and process what you've said. Don't immediate ask them how they feel or what they think.
You don't want to come off too intense. Give your crush some time to react and respond, and try not to put the pressure on them.
Respond appropriately. Once you say how you feel, your crush will either say that they share your feelings, or want to just stay friends. If your crush shares your feelings don't be afraid to your excitement. It's okay to be silly and giddy after you and your crush tell each other how you feel. If your crush just wants to be friends, be mature and say something like, "Okay, I just wanted to let you know." It will hurt, but you always want to leave a good impression. Although you will be upset, try to act like it wasn't a big deal, and wait until you have some privacy to be sad about it.
Once you know your crush likes you back, you can ask your crush on a casual date by offering to go see a movie together, or catch a baseball game. This will offer up some time for the both of you to get to know each other better.
If your crush doesn't share your feelings, at least you had the confidence to take a chance. There are plenty of other opportunities to find someone right for you.
200 characters left
Own your feelings. Falling in love is perfectly natural, as is wanting to show someone how you feel.
Don't over-say it. If you're telling someone that you love him or her 15 times a day, it starts to lose its meaning. Cut out a few of those verbal expressions, and mix it up with some non-verbal cues instead.
Don't lose yourself in the process of loving that person. Keep doing the things you love to do, and the things that make you original and unique.
Try not to be offended if your crush doesn't share your feelings. Accept it graciously, move on, and continue to be a good friend. You never know if they'll start to feel the same way about you later on.
Don't feel shy in front of your crush or she will think that you're a coward.
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 1,425,216 times.
339 votes - 78%
Click a star to vote
78% of people told us that this article helped them.
Co-authors:
Views:&1,425,216
"This article is helping me to learn how to take time to allow love to flourish with the simple things. Love doesn't need material items to shine. Thank you for the steps it takes to never forget that love is an action for people to enjoy."..."
"I found out that I do some of the stuff but not all of it. I want to be more open to my boyfriend, so I will try the things that I haven't done yet."..."
Renae Forbes
"It helped me to express my affection and to express my feelings. I have to be vulnerable and hug him to show love. Yes, it can help, thanks."..."
Rated this article:
Dibya Bora
"Thanks for this article. Now I am sure that she is really in love with me. Thanks!"
"I have been having trouble writing songs and thus really helped."
"This helped me with being brave in front of loved ones."
"How to express feelings to my crush was helpful."
"It helped me to be more confident with myself!"
Rated this article:车上广播里放的一首男英文歌 副歌最后重复you are you are you are_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
车上广播里放的一首男英文歌 副歌最后重复you are you are you are
听上去可能是男子组合 好几个声音 也可能唱的是 you were you were you were
我有更好的答案
t Mean Anything--Alicia Keys(个人钟爱的一首歌、My Love--WestLife(西域成名金曲,经典老歌!);  41、classicriver;  37、Down by the Sally Gardens(歌手不明、Sexy Love--Ne Yo;  34、1968年奥斯卡获奖片《毕业生》(达斯汀·霍夫曼主演,其成名作)中的主题曲!非常非常好听!);  53、Who Says--John Mayer(类似乡村风.以吉他为伴奏!&gt、Bubbly--Colbie Caillat(你听过一遍就会非常喜欢的歌);  11、The Little Things--Colbie Caillat;  12;  38、Beautiful Boy--Celine Dion(歌手不用介绍.、It's Amazing--Jem(节奏非常好;  45、Amarantine--Enya(节奏非常棒的一首天籁,经典慢歌~),刻骨的伤心;  21、Just One Last Dance--Sarah Connor(这个经典的不用说吧,);  22、You Raise Me Up--Westlife;  42、If I Were A Boy--Beyonce(可以做铃声..);  39;  2、Crush--David Archuleta;  48、Craigie hill----Cara Dillon(首推这首,温馨极了..);  51、Happily Never After--Pussycat Dolls;  13、My All--玛丽亚.凯莉(据说非常适合作手机铃声的歌);  14、Wonderful Tonight--Baby Face(也是被方大同翻唱的歌);  31!开头就已经把气氛带起来了~);  43,诠释了所有经典的定义。);  15,就不止是幻想与憧憬了,还有爱和感动、Love You Lately--Daniel Powter;  44、I See You--Leona Lewis(就是《阿凡达》的主题曲,看过电影再听这个歌,我们能听到的;  32、We Can Work It Out --Sweetbox;  33..、Doesn&#39、Need You Now--Lady Antebellum(时下排行榜热门歌曲);  16,刹时间时间和空间好象都凝固了一样!听着它,感觉深藏心底的那份无尽地孤独被慢慢地勾起、I Look To You--Whitney Houston;  26;t Know My Own Strength--Whitney Houston(是非常棒的一首慢歌、Take A Bow--Rihanna(听2秒就会爱上的歌手和歌~);  18、A Place Nearby与Unforgivable Sinner--Lene Marlin(挪威创作才女,) ,也是我非常喜欢的黑人歌手之一。);  10,和短暂拥有!强力推荐)、Burning--Maria Arredondo;  3、Happy--丽安娜 刘易斯;  28、Butterfly Fly Away--Miley Cyrus(《乖乖女是大明星》的插曲、A Little Bit Longer--Jonas Brothers(嗓音非常棒的组合,几乎每首都很好听.凯拉,几乎她的每一首歌都是那么的特别和好听,我最喜欢的慢歌之一);  24.杰克逊(不知到底是翻唱还是遗作;  4;  49、Realize--Colbie Caillat(科比、Day Too Soon--Sia(也是个所有歌几乎都不错的歌手。);  52、Angle--Sarah Mclachlan(天籁之音~~);23。非常喜欢的歌手之一);  50、Living To Love You--Sarah Connor(歌词催人泪下,但是爱尔兰的风笛爆好听娓娓的旋律,背景音乐也很好听) 、The Saltwater Room--Owl City(最爱的歌手之一,曲风相当特别);  17,好听极了。有点像m2m的声音。) ,爱情.金钱算得了什么呢). <classicriver>很多人都听过的旋律.这样的经典歌曲是无价之宝.相信当你知道这歌曲之后,如果突然失去它,你会觉得好孤独,无助... 这样的音乐是无价之宝~)、I Got You--丽安娜.刘易斯;  27,讲的父亲对女儿的爱的故事,曲风清新);  29,都在那一刻漂浮了起来,占据了身边的所有的空间. 它让我感觉到了这世间最珍贵的是亲情, 曾经的回忆, 失去的快乐、Mad--尼欧.特伦茨(歌词和曲调非常感人,但是好听的英文歌好多呢~~~本人学英语的推荐这些吧希望你能喜欢、Still Crazy In Love--Sarah Connor,都能再现天王的独特魅力);  20、Nothings Gonna Change My Love For You--Glenn Mediros(被方大同翻唱过,那肯定好听拉);  25;  6:(第一次听这曲子的时候是在初秋的深夜,偶然听到了它;  40、Scarborough Fair(毕业生):(《Scarborough Fair》是美国六十年代最受大学生欢迎的电影。本人还是喜欢布莱曼她唱的。 );&,不会后悔的歌哦~);  54、Lovebug--Jonas Brothers(高潮非常明快,清新,非常舒服的一首小情歌~喜欢啊~);  55、When You're Mad--Ne-Yo(尼欧的歌总是那么那么好听,不管是RAP风还是R&B,都非常棒!);  56、One Fine Wire--Colbie Caillat(高潮曲调的设计有点小俏皮。);  57、Vidas Paralelas--Ximena Sarinana(一首法语歌,节奏明快。个人觉得偶尔听听法语歌也是满有趣的。笑~);  58、Wait Til You Here From You--Sarah Connor(开头的独白,那种声音令人放松,接着的曲调非常的好听!推荐!);  59、Sitting Down Here--琳恩玛莲(开头就足以让你喜欢的调调~高潮适合作铃声。);  60、A Place Nearby--琳恩玛莲(全曲以纯明的钢琴和鼓点贯穿。曲调单纯,听了叫人放松。);  61、When You Believe--Mariah Carey&Whitney Houston(两个天后的合音,完美中的完美啊!巨好听!);  62、Dilemma--Kelly Rowland(非常非常好听!高潮部分非常非常适合做铃声!女生手机必备!);  63、No Air--约尔丁斯巴克斯(开头足以定风格,可以作铃声);  64、The Best Day--Taylar Swift;  65、Viva La Vida--Coldplay;  66、Wait For You--Elliott Yamin(非常非常非常好听的!曾经就听过,昨天才终于被我找到~);  67、Time For Miracles--Harald Kloser;  68、When I'm With You--西城男孩(又一首经典旧歌。真的是,开场就征服了我,);  69、A Todo Color--魏如萱(西班牙语,有点甜美的意味。);  70、I Ain't Tryin'--KeAnthong;  71、Buttons--Sia(曲调小特别~)  72、Little Bit Better--玛丽亚.亚瑞唐多(听这首歌的开头,心里就留下一句话:这歌怎么这么好听啊,笑~);  73、Trip Around The World--Alexz Johnson(可作铃声,女生版清新说唱风,带给你不一样的感觉。);  74、Gonna Get It--Alexz Johnson(开头的尖叫够震撼,够特别,可作铃声);  75、Can Anybody Hear Me--Meredith Andrews(嗓音听起来很舒服,比较喜欢高潮以外的部分。);  76、Eh Eh(Nothing Eale I Can Say--Lady GaGa(GaGa的新歌,开头很特别,可作铃声。感觉风格有点像玛利亚.凯莉~);  77、Before The Down--Jennifer Rush(有点怀旧的感觉。);  78、As Long As It Takes--Meredith Andrews(很纯的嗓音);  79、Stupid In Love--Rihanna(开头的鼓点不错,R的嗓音特别吸引人,但个人还是更喜欢她的快歌);  80、Give You Hell--The All-American Rejects(可爱的背景音乐,很欢快的节奏,不过歌手是男的哟~);  81、Welcome To My Life--Simple Plan(这首要个人慢慢去体味,可能第一遍会觉得一般般,但其实后来会觉得蛮有味道的。)我几乎不听中文歌,所以有很多英文歌都很好听啊。望采纳~~祝好~~~~!)、Love To Be Loved By You--马克、The Climb--Miley Cyrus(个人最喜欢的歌手之一);  7、You Belong With Me--泰勒,这首非常棒.斯威夫特(绝棒的)、I Stay In Love--玛利亚。1、This Is It--迈克尔、The Technicolor Phase--Owl City(《爱丽丝梦游仙境》的主题曲之一);  19;  46、Better In Time--Leona Lewis;  47.凯莉;  9、I Didn'  8;  35、A Fine Frenzy--Almost Lover(后面的才是歌名,曲调有点小特别~);  36:不清楚、I Hate Love--Claude Kelly、Eversleeping--Xandria(不会让你失望的慢歌);  30、Cry On My Shoulder--出自德国选秀节目(很早的一首,非常好听);  5、Apologize--Timbaland,尤其是这首您好
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
副歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包}

我要回帖

更多关于 life is show time 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信