Where's Alice'smy schoolbag课件?的答句

1.E2.A3.B4.C5.D【解析】试题分析:本文是艾里克和爱丽丝之间的对话。艾里克的书包找不到了,询问爱丽丝是否见到了。爱丽丝问他的书包颜色,书包里有什么。艾里克告诉她书包里有一些书,一本词典,一个笔记本和一个铅笔盒。爱丽丝告诉他别人捡到了,去找布莱克女士要书包。1. it isn’t. It’s black.可知此处是一个一般疑问句,并且询问颜色,故选E。2. books, a dictionary, a notebook and a pencil box.“一些书,一本词典,一个笔记本和一个铅笔盒”可知此处是询问里面有什么东西,故选A。3. dictionary is yellow, the notebook is white, and the pencil box is blue.可知此处是对颜色询问, 故选B。4. pens, a pencil and a ruler.“两支钢笔,一支铅笔盒一把尺子”可知这些东西应是放在铅笔盒里,此处是问铅笔盒里有什么。故选C。5. can ask Ms Black for it. 可知爱丽丝告诉他去找布莱克女士要书包,因此艾里克要谢谢她告诉他书包在哪里,故选D。考点:补全对话。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:学年浙江象山丹城实验初级中学七年级上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
Mum, ______ my English teacher, Ms Yang.A. it’s
B. this isC. it
D. she is 
来源:学年湖北利川文斗乡长顺初级中学八年级上期中英语试卷(解析版)
The T-shirt doesn’t look very nice. Can you show me ______ one ?A. other
B. another
C. else 
来源:学年浙江象山丹城实验初级中学七年级上期中英语试卷(解析版)
__________________?It’s orange.A. What color is it?B.Is this your orange?C. What’s that in English?D. Where is the orange? 
来源:学年浙江绍兴七校八年级上10月联考英语试卷(解析版)
I feel my stomach terrible. I think I ate ______ at lunch time.A. something bad
B. nothing badC. bad something
D. something good 
来源:学年浙江象山丹城实验初级中学八年级上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
 Reporter: How long have you been a firefighter?Wilson: For eight years.Reporter: How did you get started?Wilson: First, I had to take a lot of tests in two weeks. Then, I went to the firefighter school for four months. I learned how to put out fires and how to use equipment. I also had a full-time training every day!Reporter: How do you stay safe on the job?Wilson: I wear special clothing. It helps me protect(保护) from fire. I also carry an oxygen tank(氧气瓶) and a mask(面具). They help me to breathe(呼吸) in a smoke-filled building.Reporter: Are there any new tools that firefighters use?Wilson: We have a special camera that can exactly tell the place of a fire.Reporter: Do you save animals?Wilson: Just three days ago, I helped save some cats. They were hiding under the beds. Animals usually hide(躲藏) during a fire because they are afraid of danger.Reporter: Do you ever get afraid?Wilson: No. There is no time to be afraid. I just think about what to do to put out the fire safely.Reporter: What do you like best about being a firefighter?Wilson: Helping people! 1. Kate Wilson has done her job for_______.A. 2 weeks
B. 3 daysC. 4 months
D. 8 years2.To become a firefighter, Kate Wilson _______ at first.A. took a lot of testsB. learned to stay safeC. saved some animalsD. used fire equipment3.Kate Wilson says she does not get afraid because _______.A. She has an oxygen tankB. she knows how to fight firesC. she enjoys finding heatD. she is too busy putting out the fires4. What did the reporter make this interview for?A. To tell people what a firefighter does.B. To teach people how to prevent fires.C. To make people want to be firefighters.D. To show people how a firefighter is trained. 
来源:学年浙江绍兴马山镇中学七年级上期中英语试卷(解析版)
---- Is Mr Wang your English teacher, Li Lei
---- ___________.A. Yes, she is
B. Yes, she’s.C.No, he isn’t.
D. No, she isn’t. 
来源:学年浙江省杭州市教育集团九年级上10月检测英语试卷(解析版)
In the play,John
as a businessman.A.wears B.dresses C.put on D.dressed up 
来源:学年浙江绍兴马山镇中学七年级上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完形填空
完型填空(10分)My friend Sally is an English ____. Her family name is ______. She is 13 years old. Here is a photo _______ her room. In ____ room, her notebook and computer game _________ on the desk. Her schoolbag is on the sofa. Her _______ are on the sofa, too. Some books and two pens are in her schoolbag. A baseball is under the bed, _______ it’s not hers. It’s her brother’s. Sally has a TV. It’s on the table. Next to the table is a photo. Three girls are ________ the photo. Do you know _______ the two girls are? Well, ____ are Sally’s good friends, Mary and Cindy.1.A.girl
D.father2.A.Eric
D.Bill3.A.for
D.in4.A.his
D.she5.A.is
D./6.A.pencil
C.schoolbags
D.pencils7.A.and
D.also8.A.at
D. under9.A.what
D.who10.A.these
D.that 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
Unit 4 Where
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Unit 4 Where
39;s my schoolbag(推荐)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口北师大版小学四年级英语试题和答案_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
北师大版小学四年级英语试题和答案
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历