Regularly:
Disposable Host and Server Supplies > Restaurant Crayons" />
Wish List name
Add New Guide
Choose Guide
Not Categorized
Red, yellow, blue, & green
Great for kids to use with interactive placemats
Keeping kids occupied as they wait for their meals can be tough, but this Choice 4-pack of kids restaurant crayons is great for doing just that. Use with interactive restaurant placemats or for starting a quick game of tic-tac-toe on a napkin, the possibilities are endless! Placing one of these crayon packs at each restaurant table or in a basket at the hostess station will keep kids busy and parents and customers happy!
This item is free of lead-based products.
"Definitely a great way to keep the kids entertained while the family is waiting for their food plus it is a little bonus for them to take home since they are conveniently placed back in the storage box that they came in. When Mom & Dad look at the crayons, they think of your restaurant!"
Thanks to a large volume of single-use packs, your operation will have plenty on hand for busy days.
A red, yellow, green, and blue crayon are included in each pack.
Designed to alleviate worry and stress, a non-toxic and lead-free design ensures safe use for children of all ages.
Choice is dedicated to providing you with catering supplies, paper and disposable supplies, small kitchen hand tools, and serving solutions at the best possible prices. Whether you are looking for a strong and durable utility cart or inexpensive dispenser napkins, Choice has just what you need at a price you can afford!
Compare to Other Products
3 1/2 Inches
3 1/2 Inches
5/16 Inches
5/16 Inches
Overall Dimensions:
Length: 3 1/2 Inches
Diameter: 5/16 Inches
Package Size: 4 Crayons
4 Products
6 Products
1 Products
77 Products
101 Products
48 Products
23 Products
$39.49/Case
$12.99/Case
$12.99/Case
$59.99/Case
$12.99/Case
$15.99/Roll
$32.49/Case
$24.49/Case
Customer Reviews
Overall User Rating:
Choice 4 Pack Kids Restaurant Crayons - 100/Box
stars from
People Talk About:
Arrange by&
Most Helpful
Highest Rating
Lowest Rating
I bought this so our little one can keep the self occupied while their parents are enjoying their meal just wish it had brown since our piture contains trees.
Great price and quality. We always try to combine orders to lower shipping cost. webstaurant is our first choice for all of our disposables and dining room supplies.
This was great & cheap to find definetly keeps the kids distracted having crayons & coloring books & we still have finished the whole box yet! This was a great buy!
The kids love these crayons, the colorful packaging is very attractive.
They are very affordable for us to keep in stock and they work great!
We love ordering from here the stuff gets to us fast and have never had a problem. The kids love the crayons Thank You :)
We use these as prizes for kids. I work at a school and these crayons cost a fraction of the cost that crayons cost from a school catalogue.
It is a great deals for me and kids love the little gift.
Thanks for the great deal.
An added bonus for your little customers. Includes the four basic colors in a sealed pack. They leave with a great meal and something to do at home.
I love them a great item for the kids to have, I purchased these to give away to give to kids when they get a coloring book they get free Crayons. the kids love it!!
we just started using these for the kids at the table. they come nicely packed and so far they have been holding on. they are cheap and work well for what we need them for
Great produc for the price.
No problems with these crayons and the kids really like them.
We will not hesitate to order them again.
Thanks again webstaurant.
I used these crayons in my resturant for kids that come with parents and have a great time eating and performing arts..Kids are loving this and enjoy tgere 5ime in my resturant coloring with your very attracting packing and choice of colors..
These keep little hands busy and allow parents to dine in peace.
We prefer the cardboard over the paper wrappers because they don't blow all over the patio.
These crayons are perfect for our restaurant. They are easy for kids to unwrap for use and the box provides a way for the kids to take the crayons home.
Came back to order more crayons for our littlest customers.
Each child gets their own box of crayons to use and then they can take them home.
These crayons are great - but let's be honest - kids only use them once and then they get thrown away. I wish for the restaurant's sake a company came up with a better solution!
The children love the crayons sometimes they draw pictures we hang on our refrigerator in the kitchen and It keeps them busy while waiting for their food
These Choice 4 packs provide a cost effective solution to accompany our kids menu. The neatly organized boxes provide a perfectly clean crayon set for kids. Kids love them!
The crayons Is a great item to entertain children. They are great for restaurants, small events and parties. Perfect size to put in party bags or give out during the holiday season.
Good Quality crayons, and a great price! These keep children busy with our paper children's menu.
The case size is compact and doesn't take up too much space.
This are perfect in gift bags for birthdays or holidays. I used some in my child's Halloween bags for school since they wanted less candy. Worked out good.
Get exclusive daily deals sent straight to your inbox.
The Leading Distributor of Restaurant Supplies and Equipment
Based in Lancaster, PA, WebstaurantStore is the largest online restaurant supply store serving food service professionals and individual customers worldwide. With thousands of available products and over 5.5 million orders shipped, we have everything your business needs to function at its best. Over the years we have expanded our selection of wholesale supplies and commercial equipment to include healthcare, educational, and hotel supplies.
Our focus is your convenience – order online from your laptop, desktop, or smartphone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our fast shipping, low prices, and outstanding customer service make WebstaurantStore the best choice to meet all of your professional and food service supply needs.
What do you think of this page? How can we improve it?
Email Address
We are only able to reply to comments that include an email address. Thanks!
We will be unable to respond to your comments without your email address. If you wish to submit your comment without an email address, please click "Give Feedback"
Email Address}

我要回帖

更多关于 she is four 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信