what is should you do if youi feel so bad kungsbad

你最喜欢的英文歌曲有哪些?不仅旋律好听,歌词也写得好?
这个答案不定时更新。听到能单曲循环的歌都会来M一下。欢迎关注。Sep 2, 2015更新感谢大家的赞和关注,好久没有更新新歌了,原因不是因为偷懒,而是这半年我实在是没听到特别满意的歌,但是又不愿意将就着推荐给大家【摊手笑】。今天看到评论区有知友想听歌,那就把我最近一段时间认为“还可以”的英文歌分享给大家~You, by the light is the greatest find你像一道光,珍贵的宝藏In a world full wrong you're the thing that's right颠倒的世界,你才是真理Finally made it through the lonely to the other side度过了寂寞,通往未知的殿堂You said it again, my heart's in motion你呢喃着,我的心在触动Every word feels like a shooting star你的每一句话,如划过的流星I'm at the edge of my emotions我站在感情的边缘Watching the shadows burning in the dark看着影子在黑暗中燃烧And I 'm in love and I 'm terrified我坠入了爱河,我惊慌失措For the first time in the last time in my only life只因为由始至终,你是我的真爱打雷姐难得有一首歌是节奏强烈的,不过还是让人很舒服~This is what makes us girlsWe all look for heaven and we put our love firstSomethin' that we'd die for, it's our curseDon't cry about it, don't cry about itThis is what makes us girlsWe don't stick together 'cause we put our love firstDon't cry about him, don't cry about himIt's all gonna happen依然打雷姐,╮(╯▽╰)╭表示这是一首跟young and beautiful差不多的曲子,曲调悲凉歌词却甜蜜。打雷好像很喜欢这种反差萌的样子~There are violets in your eyesThere are guns that blaze around youThere are roses in between my thighsAnd a fire that surrounds youIt's no wonder every man in town had neither fought nor found you- everything you do is elusive even to your honey dew这首歌是很久以前听到的,也放进来,也是好听的~You struck me like a bolt of lightening Running through me in the dead of night and I know it I know it. Now I see you when I close my eyes you're The only reason why I live and die, and I know it I know it. And I feel you down in my soul You rattle my bones It's running me over and over And I feel you burning my heart It rattles my bones You're running me over and over Light me up in a burning fire See the smoke written in the sky that I know it I know it. Yeah And I'm never gonna try to fight it You're the reason why I live and die and I know it, I know it. And I feel you down in my soul You rattle my bones It's running me over and over And I feel you burning my heart It rattles my bones One Republic的counting stars【这首歌已经满天飞了现在,下载地址就不放送了。】觉得歌词特别好。I see this life Like a swinging vine最近生活如一团乱麻Swing my heart across the line  让我无法适从In my face is flashing signs  眼前闪过各种画面Seek it out and ye shall find  求你们要找Old, but I'm not that old我还没有那么年迈Young, but I'm not that bold  年轻的话 ,我还有自知之明And I don't think the world is sold  我不认为这个世界无药可救I'm just doing what we're told  我们只是按部就班I, feel something so right  有时我觉得自己是对的But doing the wrong thing但那只是我自以为是I, feel something so wrong  有时候我认为他是错的But doing the right thing但恰恰事与愿违I could lie, could lie, could lie我可以自欺欺人everything that kills me makes me feel alive  不能断绝之物置之于死地而后生Mar.6th,2014 新增加拿大独立乐队manafest的overboard。最近听的最爽的英文歌,没有之一。DO OR DIE AND TO KEEP IT ALIVE WE GOT A WAKE UPWE GOT TO SAVE USSO BABY HANG ONI'M COMING AFTER YOU I'M DIVING OVERBOARDANY MOMENTWE COULD LOSE ITI'M JUMPING IN FOR YOU I'M DIVING OVERBOARDS.O.SJuly 2nd, 2014放两首最近单曲循环的歌儿~Dream Send me a signTurn back the clockGive me some timeI need to break outAnd make a new nameLet's open our eyesTo the brand new dayIt's the brand new dayTell me about those nights you stay awake告诉我你的不眠之夜 Tell me about those days you hated me告诉我那些你恨我的日子 Tell me how you'd rather die alone than being stuck here with me告诉我你如何宁愿独自死去也不愿跟我一块 And maybe youve fallen down或许你已经倒下 And maybe you, you took the long way home或许你走了很长的路 Baby, you will never love you like me宝贝,你永远无法如我爱你一般的爱你自己 And one day this will fade away总有一天,伤痛都会消失 In the mirror, youll see your smiling face在镜子里,你将看到自己的笑脸 And standing next to you will always be me, be me站在你身边的人永远是我,是我Aug. 4th, 2014今天的一个赞提醒我要更新了233333以下两首歌都来自于 同学的推荐。好听得不行不行的。jet lag是时差的意思。爱情时差。男女对唱。&&What time is it where you are?你在的城市现在几点?I miss you more than anything我好想你Back at home you feel so far独自回到家 你离我如此遥远Waitin for the phone to ring我等着你的电话It's gettin lonely livin upside down生活一团乱 我感到好孤独I don't even wanna be in this town我根本不想来到这个小镇Tryin to figure out the time zones makin me crazy我试图计算出我们的时差You say good morning你对我说早安When it's midnight在午夜的时候Going out of my head你不在我身边Alone in this bed我一个人孤单地躺着I wake up to your sunset当你那边太阳落下的时候 我正好起床It's drivin me mad我快疯了I miss you so bad我好想你电影《绝世天劫》主题曲。Eric同学推荐的时候说:把这首歌送给所有需要靠着回忆活着的人。Lying close to you feeling your heart beating.我离你是如此的近,都能感觉到你的心跳And I'm wondering what you're dreaming.我想知道你的梦想是什么Wondering if it's me you're seeking.我是否是你寻找的人Then I kiss your eyes & thank God we're together.那么我会吻向你的眼并感谢上帝让我们在一起And I just wanna stay with you.我只想与你在一起In this moment forever,forever & ever.此时此刻永远延续下去I don't wanna miss one smile.我不想错过你温馨的微笑I don't wanna miss one kiss.我不想错过你甜美的吻Well,I just wanna be with you.我只想与你在一起Right here with you,just like this.就这样与你一直在一起I just wanna hold you close.只想紧紧拥着你Feel your heart so close to mine.感觉你的心贴我如此的近And just stay here in this moment.就这样永远在一起For all the rest of time.无时无刻永远在一起Don't wanna close my eyes.不想闭上眼睛Don't wanna fall asleep,yeah不想睡着Don't wanna miss a thing.不想错过任何事最后贡献两首我最近单曲循环的。脑残粉表示,本命啥歌都好听嘤嘤嘤。I'll be your light, your match, your burning sun,I'll be the bright, in black, that's making you run.And I feel alright, and we'll feel alright,'Cause we'll work it out, yeah we'll work it out.I'll be doin' this, if you ever doubt,'til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out.I'll be your ghost, your game, your stadium.I'll be your fifty-thousand clapping like one.And I feel alright, and I feel alright,'Cause I worked it out, yeah I worked it out.I'll be doin' this, if you ever doubt,'til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out.I got my mind made up and I can't let go.I'm killing every second 'til it sees my soul.I'll be running, I'll be running,'til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out.And we'll start a fire, and we'll shut it down,'til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out.情归新泽西插曲。听到的时候也是醉了。歌词也相当不错啊。I think i'll go home and mull this overBefore i cram it down my throatAt long last it's crashed, it's colossal massHas broken up into bits in my moat.Lift the mattress off the floorWalk the cramps offGo meander in the coldHail to your dark skinHiding the fact you're dead againUndeneath the power lines seeking shadeFar above our heads are the icy heights that contain all reasonSep. 6th, 2014 各位中秋快乐~我又来更新了。。。最近就听到两首让我觉得能单曲循环的好歌。一首是它这个乐队来自于冰岛,可能是因为冰岛当地气候的原因,他们的音乐也带着北欧的冷冽。【笑但是这首歌的歌词还是很甜蜜的。。。The evening grabs us in the sounds we are boundwe sit and watch the sun moving downit feels so good to have you aroundwish we could stay forever, have forever nowwe listen to the silence streamingmemories they take us back to the day we metwhere we ran with kissingwill we ever have this feeling again另一首是它,在LAVA RADIO无意间听到,瞬间单曲循环无法自拔Honey, heal my broken heartI'm freezing underneathAnd I've been here waiting patientlyHoney, ease my restless mindI cannot get to sleepWith your healing touch, healing loveYou bring back the life in meFading like a distant starHolding back the missing partsAnd she found the good in meWhen I couldn't seeEverywhere I go these daysShe's never really far awayWith me in my darkest hourAnd she's moving my feet听听看,说不定你也爱它。。。Sep. 20th, 2014QAQ单曲循环到死的摇滚。。。最重要的是听一次燃一次!热血沸腾ing。这首歌中文翻译是:凤凰涅磐。Put on your war paintCross walks and crossed hearts and hope-to-diesSilver clouds with grey linings绽放生命焰火穿越, 穿越心的距离为梦想不惧死亡让光芒刺穿云雾So we can take the world back from theheart-attackedOne maniac at a time we will take it backYou know Time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to startSo dance alone to the beat of your heart让我们焕发光彩闪耀世界一个偏执狂一颗执着心你必须忍耐寂寞才能畅怀高歌舞动孤独感受寂寞心跳Hey young bloodDoesn't it feelLike our time is running outI'm gonna change you like a remixThen I'll raise you like a phoenixYou're wearing our vintage miseryNo; I think it looked a little better on meI'm gonna change you like a remixThen I'll raise you like a phoenix嘿, 年轻的血涌动奔流时不我待我要谱写生命华彩凤凰涅槃充满痛苦磨难但是, 正是痛苦让我成长我要谱写生命华彩有如凤凰涅槃
Say You, Say Me —— Lionel Ritchie 前两句能听一天。作为《White Nights》主题曲,电影本身默默无闻,该曲确是享誉世界。歌词直白,毫不矫揉造作。旋律更是烂熟。P.S. 电影放在大陆,相当地政治不正确。
都是属于小时候觉得很好听,后来发现词也很有内涵的歌。排名不分先后,歌词翻译均来自百度百科:1 Eagles &Desperado&——出自专辑&Desperado&Desperado是西班牙语中的单词 意为"流亡者,失意者" ,是老鹰乐队的歌曲,westlife曾翻唱过歌词:Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?失意之人啊~ 你为什么不清醒?You been out ridin'fences for so long now.你在围栏上呆了好久了(意指这人不碰爱情,一直维持在旁观看)Oh, you're a hard one,啊,你真的很难劝动but I know that you've got your reasons.但是我知道你有你的理由These things that are pleasin' youcan hurt you somehow.那些令人开心的事情总能伤害到你Don't you draw the queen of diamonds, boy!不要去拿钻石的皇后(扑克牌里的方块Queen)(意指很闪耀的女生)She'll beat you, if she's able.她会打你,如果她可以的话 (她会让你的生活很难受)You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet.你知道红心Queen是你最好的赌注 (意指应该寻找爱你的,你爱的女生)Now it seems to me some fine thingshave been laid upon your table,在我看来,你的面前有着很好的选择but you only want the ones that you can't get.但是你只要你得不到的那些Desperado, ah, you ain't gettin' no younger.失意之人啊,你已经不年轻了Your pain and your hunger, they're drivin' you home.你的痛苦和饥饿,它们在把你赶回原点Freedom, oh, freedom. That's just some people talkin'自由,噢自由。那只是有些人说的You're a prisioner walking through this world all alone.你是孤独闯世界的囚犯Don't your feet get cold in the wintertime?难道冬天时,你的双脚不冷吗?The sky won't snow and the sun won't shine.天空不会下雪,太阳也不会照耀It's hard to tell the nighttime from the day.白天和黑夜无法分清You're losin' all your highs and lows.你在失去感到开心和低落的能力Ain't it funny how the feeling goes away?你不觉得那种感觉的失去很奇怪吗?Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?失意之人啊~ 你为什么不清醒?Come down from your fences, open the gate.从围栏上下来,打开(你心中的)闸门吧It may be rainin' , but there's a rainbow above you.现在也许在下雨,但是你头上有一道彩虹You better let somebody love you (2x)before it's too late.你最好让某人爱你(2x)在一切都太迟之前2 Sting &Shape of My Heart &出自专辑&Ten Summoner Tales&Shape of My Heart 是老牌摇滚歌手Sting的经典作品。被收录在其专辑《十个传奇》中。同时此曲还是1994年电影《这个杀手不太冷》中的片尾曲。此曲将纸牌中的四种花色分别对应成权力(梅花)、金钱(方片)、武力(黑桃),心(红桃)。"heart"一语双关,反映了杀手孤独的内心,配合上Sting低沉略带沙哑的声音,被演绎得天衣无缝。歌词:He deals the cards as a meditation他玩纸牌时似乎在冥想And those he plays never suspect他的对手从来没有怀疑过这点He doesn't play for the money he wins他玩牌并非为了赢得金钱He doesn't play for respect也不是为了得到人们的尊重He deals the cards to find the answer他在牌局中寻觅答案The sacred geometry of chance寻觅神秘的几何概率The hidden law of probable outcome那可能的结果中隐藏的法则The numbers lead a dance牌局中数字决定了一切(字面意思:数字如同引出一场舞蹈)I know the spades are the swords of a soldier我明白黑桃如士兵手握的利剑I know the clubs are weapons of war梅花似战场轰鸣的炮枪I know the diamonds mean money for this art牌局艺术里方块便若到手的金钱(字面意思:我知道那些方块意味着财富)But that's not the shape of my heart但这决不是红桃的形状(字面意思:但那皆非我心之形)He may play the jack of diamonds他可能会出方块JHe may lay the queen of spades又或许他会下注黑桃QHe may conceal a king in his hand也可能手里藏了一张KWhile the memory of it fades然而同局者终将遗忘这张牌(而这些记忆终将消褪)3 U2 &Sometimes You Can't Make It on You Own&出自专辑&How to Dismate an Atomic Bomb&Bono写给过世父亲的一首歌歌词:Toughyou think you've got the stuff你以为你很刚强You're telling me and anyoneYou're hard enough你总是告诉我和所有的人,你已足够坚强You don't have to put up a fight你没必要奋战到底You don't have to always be right也不必总是追求完美Let me take some of the punches请让我为你分担For you tonight就在今夜Listen to me now听我说I need to let you know我一定要让你明白You don't have to go it alone你不必独自承担一切And it's you when I look in the mirror每当我看到镜中的自己,就像看到了你And it's you when I don't pick up the phone每当我还没拿起电话,就已感觉那是你Sometimes you can't make it on your own有时候,你不能独自承担一切We fight all the time我们一直在对抗You and I...that's alright你和我...好吧We're the same soul我们拥有相同的灵魂I don't need我不需要I don't need to hear you say不需要要听你说That if we weren't so alike如果我们不是如此的相像You'd like me a whole lot more你会喜欢我更多一些Listen to me now现在请听我说I need to let you know我一定要让你明白You don't have to go it alone你不必独自承担一切And it's you when I look in the mirror每当我看到镜中的自己,就像看到了你And it's you when I don't pick up the phone每当我还没拿起电话,就已感觉那是你Sometimes you can't make it on your own有些时候,你不能独自承担一切I know that we don't talk我知道,我们很少交流I'm sick of it all因为我很反感这一切Can - you - hear - me - when - I -你能听到吗?当我唱起这首歌Sing you're the reason I sing你是我歌唱的理由You're the reason why the opera is in me...你是我爱上歌剧的原因Where are we now?我们这是怎么了?I've got to let you know我一定要让你明白A house still doesn't make a home一所房子,未必就是一个家Don't leave me here alone...不要让我孤单一个人……And it's you when I look in the mirror每当我看到镜中的自己,就像看到了你And it's you that makes it hard to let go是你让我难以放手Sometimes you can't make it on your own有时候,你不能独自承担一切Sometimes you can't make it有时候,你无法做到The best you can do is to fake it对你来说,最好的选择是伪装Sometimes you can't make it on your own有些时候,你不能独自承担一切4Bob Dylan&Forever Young&——出自专辑&Planet Waves&(1974)歌词:May God bless and keep you always, 愿上帝的庇护与你同在May your wishes all come true,愿你能够梦想成真May you always do for others 愿你为永远帮助别人And let others do for you.也接受别人的恩惠May you build a ladder to the stars 愿你可以造一把采摘繁星的云梯And climb on every rung, 然后摘下属于你的那颗May you stay forever young, 愿你永远年轻 Forever young, forever young, 永远年轻,永远年轻May you stay forever young. 愿你永远年轻May you grow up to be righteous, 愿你长大后正直无私May you grow up to be true, 愿你懂事时真实善良May you always know the truth 愿你永远了解真理的方向And see the lights surrounding you. 所到之处都有高灯明照May you always be courageous, 愿你永远勇敢无畏 Stand upright and be strong, 坚韧不拔,意志坚强May you stay forever young, 愿你永远年轻 Forever young, forever young, 永远年轻,永远年轻May you stay forever young. 愿你永远年轻May your hands always be busy, 愿你总是忙碌充实May your feet always be swift, 愿你的脚步永远轻盈敏捷May you have a strong foundation 愿你有一个坚强的信念,屹立不倒When the winds of changes shift. 当暴风骤雨来临时May your heart always be joyful, 愿你的心总是充满快乐May your song always be sung, 愿你的歌曲能够永远被人传唱May you stay forever young, 愿你永远年轻 Forever young, forever young, 永远年轻,永远年轻 May you stay forever young. 愿你永远年轻Bob Dylan版:Joan Baez现场版:(此人是Bob Dylan和乔布斯得的女友)(若是受欢迎,我再补充)
keane的《noting in my way》《somewhere only we know》,轻摇滚型,舒服,旋律好听,歌词我也喜欢。 c21的《stuck in my heart》很好听,用来做铃声。greenday的几首经典歌曲也不错的。
加州旅馆,音乐和歌词就像一出充满争论的电影,你相信哪个结局?
非常多啊,一次性列出N首似乎没多大意思,就推荐一首吧(用了一年多的手机铃声)!I Will Follow You Into The Dark -- Death Cab For Cutie歌词非常有意思,旋律也很好(前奏党一定会喜欢的~)Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind
I'll follow you into the dark
No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white
Just our hands clasped so tight
Waiting for the hint of a spark
If heaven and hell decide
That they both are satisfied
Illuminate the no's on their vacancy signs
If there's no one beside you
When your soul embarks
Then I'll follow you into the dark
In Catholic school as vicious as Roman rule
I got my knuckles bruised by a lady in black
And I held my tongue as she told me
"Son fear is the heart of love"
So I never went back
When your soul embarks
You and me have seen everything to see
From Bangkok to Calgary
And the soles of your shoes are all worn down
The time for sleep is now
It's nothing to cry about
Cause we'll hold each other soon
The blackest of rooms
When your soul embarks
making love out of nothing at all—Air Supply
●《Oo la la》-Priscilla Ahn 很柔美的调调,歌词是个很清新简单的故事。●《Long lost pen pal》-Hello Saferide两个十年未曾联系的笔友再次尝试提笔写信给对方,述说生活。歌词便是去信和回信。●《Mad World》-Gray Jules每次听到这首歌便会想起庞德的那首诗,“人群中这些面孔幽灵一般显现,湿漉漉的黑色枝条上的许多花瓣。”●《The Call》-Regina Spekto 纳尼亚传奇的插曲,歌词其实并无精巧之处,但看过电影之后,每每听到歌词总能回想起那些画面。
最近迷上了霍尊的《唐诗》。虽说是英文歌,歌词太有境界了。虽说有一个十分中国化的名字,毫不影响英文歌的流畅
上照上词。。。。
There was a country far off the sea,on the land of the east.海外存远国 云遥有东土I heard it when I was young,Mom said it's called Tang.童稚闻其名 母告吾谓唐I once dreamed a poet called Li,wrote a poem on my skin.梦遇诗人李 题诗缀吾臂But I didn't know how to read it,so I traveled to find him.莫能诵其语 遂别将其觅I heard camel bells ring,the vulture fly in the wind.沙吹响驼铃 人走见飞鹰Far far away from hometown,Dad's afraid I was too young.乡远莫能返 父恐吾尚青Ah.....the kids read in morning晨曦朗书童Ah.....the bell tower rings古寺钟声重Ah.....I pass the temple伽蓝殿前走Ah.....the monk smiles to me僧笑佛前人They said there's a man called Li,he's famous in Dynasty.僧言有李氏 名重王朝倾He do poetry with poets in restaurants,left calligraphy on the ground.斗诗青楼内 酒醉吐腹轻An old sold wine beyond the city,by the road to the moat in the rain.路遇翁卖酒 雨沥城门净He said that is named An named Chang,so I believed the poet wound be found.翁言谓长安 遂入观其景Ah.....I see great buildings楼穷现煌宇Ah.....In the poets drink and sing骚客共饮歌Ah.....I pass the palace大明宫前过Ah......Flowers bloom around me袖畔繁花生Ah.....I see Buddha touching the ceiling佛坐莲花落Ah.....I see Emperor through the street帝过千人迎Ah.....I pass the lantern人过阑珊处Ah.....I light up poem on my skin灯笼照臂诗I saw a man wear white in the rain,just like the poet in my dream.微雨见白衣 恰如梦中影He took wine and read a poem,Just like the lyrics of this song.把酒笑吟诗 恰如此歌行A poem written for the Tang.诗以唐之名
Just Give Me A ReasonRight from the startYou were a thief打一开始,你就是个You stole my heart盗走我对你的倾心And I your willing victim而做你爱的俘虏,我心甘情愿I let you see the parts of me让你看到我的每一面That weren’t all that pretty那些未经修饰的瞬间And with every touch you fixed them每次交往,你都修复了一些瑕疵Now you’ve been talking in your sleep oh oh如今我听到你在梦中呓语Things you never say to me oh oh说着些未曾的心声Tell me that you’ve had enough你说你已经受够了Of our love, our love我们的爱
我们的爱Just give me a reason只要你给我一个说法Just a little bit’s enough哪怕一句也好Just a second we’re not broken just bent但求时光能倒流,那时我们还没分开And we can learn to love again做出退让,这样我们能够从新来过It’s in the stars我们的爱如同天上的星星It’s been written in the scars on our hearts被铭刻于内心的伤痕We’re not broken just bent只求能回到从前And we can learn to love again各自退让,这样我们还能再爱一次I’m sorry I don’t understand对不起,我也不知道什么时候开始Where all of this is coming from你会有这些奇怪的想法I thought that we were fine我想我们并没有遭遇什么坎坷(Oh we had everything)嗯,我俩如同天造地设Your head is running wild again你又开始胡思乱想了My dear we still have everythin’我们仍属于彼此And it’s all in your mind别想太多了(Yeah but this is happenin’)但这已经成了无可驳辨的事实You’ve been havin’ real bad dreams oh oh看来你又做了噩梦了You used to lie so close to me oh oh以前你是如此紧密的依偎与我There’s nothing more than empty sheets如今却有一点隔阂Between our love, our love横贯我们的爱之间Oh our love, our love在爱之间Just give me a reason只要你给我一个说法Just a little bit’s enough哪怕一句也好Just a second we’re not broken just bent但求时光能倒流,那是我们还没分开And we can learn to love again做出退让,这样我们能够从新来过Oh I’ll never stop噢,我从来没有放弃过You’re still written in the scars on my heart爱仍然铭刻于我内心的伤痕之中You’re not broken你未崩溃just bent,And we can learn to love again各自让步,这样我们还能再爱一次Oh tear ducts and rust别再去理会那些纷扰I’ll fix it for us我会修补裂缝We’re collecting dust纵使纷争难免会发生But our love’s enough我们的爱就是最好的保障You’re holding it in你总盯着纷争不放You’re pouring a drink你在对事态上雪上加霜No nothing is as bad as it seems不,事情看上去并没有那么不可救药We’ll come clean我们会克服一切的!Just give me a reason只要你给我一个说法Just a little bit’s enough哪怕一句也好Just a second we’re not broken just bent但求时光能倒流,那是我们还没分开And we can learn to love again做出退让,这样我们能够从新来过It’s in the stars我们的爱如同天上的星星It’s been written in the scars on our hearts被铭刻于内心的伤痕That We’re not broken just bent这样我们能回到从前And we can learn to love again各自退让,这样我们还能再爱一次Just give me a reason只要你给我一个说法Just a little bit’s enough哪怕一句也好Just a second we’re not broken just bent但求时光能倒流,那是我们还没分开And we can learn to love again做出退让,这样我们能够从新来过It’s in the stars我们的爱如同天上的星星It’s been written in the scars on our hearts被铭刻于内心的伤痕We’re not broken just bent也没让我们崩溃And we can learn to love again各自退让,这样我们还能再爱一次Oh, we can learn to love again噢,再爱一遍Oh, we can learn to love again噢,再爱一遍Oh oh, that we’re not broken just bent噢,那时我们还未分开And we can learn to love again彼此让步,还有机会再爱一遍
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录}

我要回帖

更多关于 feel bad for 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信