谢谢英语怎么写谢谢

表示感谢的英语句子
<meta name="description" content="表示感谢的英语句子:Your thoughtfulness has given me great joy.你的体贴关怀给,表示感谢的英语句子" />
您当前位置: &
表示感谢的英语句子
Your thoughtfulness has given me great joy.你的体贴关怀给了我巨大的欣慰。I cannot sufficiently express my thanks for your thoughtful kindness.对于你给予我的无微不至的关怀,不胜感谢。Thanks a million.万分感谢!It is at a time like this that one really appreciates the kindness of a friend.只有在这样的时刻,一个人才会真正领略到朋友的深情厚意。Your sympathy has brought us great comfort.你的慰问给我带来了莫大的安慰。Thank you for the gift.We appreciate your kindness and we shall always cherish this lovely gift from you.谢谢你馈赠礼品,我们感激你的盛情,永远珍爱你给我们的漂亮的馈礼。I cannot tell you how delighted I was with the beautiful birthday present you gave me.我无法告诉你我收到你馈送的漂亮的生日礼物,我是多么的高兴。You couldn't have given me anything that I would enjoy more.你送给我的礼物真是让我太高兴了。Thank you for your gracious hospitality.感谢你们的亲切款待。I can't remember when I had a more pleasant time.这是我度过的最愉快的时光。表示感谢(express thanks):I'm much obliged.我非常感谢。Many thanks.多谢。Many thanks for your coming here.多谢你的光临。Much appreciated.非常感谢。Thank you.谢谢你。Thank you for coming.谢谢你的光临。Thank you very nuch.非常感谢你。Thank you very nuch for the book.非常感谢你给我这本书。Thank you very nuch indeed.真的非常感谢你。Thank you very nuch indeed for your help.Cheers.谢谢。Great.好极了。Thank you so much.非常感谢你。Thank you so much for coming.非常感谢你的光临。Thanks.谢谢。Thanks a lot.多谢。Thanks a lot what you've told me.多谢你告诉我。Thanks a billion.多谢。Thanks a billion for the letter.谢谢你给我这封信。Thanks very much.非常感谢。Thanks very much for you invitation.非常感谢你的邀请。I can never thank you enough.我对您永远感激不尽。I can never thank you enough for you generosity.我对您的慷慨大度永远感激不尽。I do appreciate your timely help.我的确很感激您的及时帮助。I really can't thank you enough.我对您真是感激不尽。I really can't thank you enough for the invitation.我对您的邀请真是感激不尽。I really don't know how a can thank you enough.我真不知怎样感谢你才好。I should like to express my appreciation.我谨表示我的谢意。I should like to express my gratitude for your kidness.我向您对我的好意表示感谢。I should like to say how grateful i am.我谨表示我深切的谢意。I should like to say how grateful i am for his invitation.他向我提供了消息,我表示深切的感谢。I'm extremely grateful to you.我非常感谢你。I'm much obliged to you.我非常感谢你。I'm really very grateful to you.我真的非常感谢你。I'm really very grateful to you for your advice.我真的非常感谢你的劝告。I'm very much indebted to you.我非常感谢你。I'm very much indebted to you for you kidness.我非常感谢你的好意。It is very good of you to give me the book.你真是太好了,给了我那本书。It's most thoughtful of you.您想得真周到。It's very kind of you.您太好了。Thank you so very much for your hospitality.非常感谢你的盛情款待。That was extremely good of you.你真是太好了。You are most understanding.你真能体谅人。You are very helpful.你真帮了我的大忙。You are very kind.你真好。You are very thoughtful.您想得真周到。
上一篇:&下一篇:
《表示感谢的英语句子》一文由免费提供,来源于网络。本文著作权归作者所有,如果侵犯了您的权益,请及时与我们联系,我们会立即删除!
原文链接:
长大导航()旗下|站长邮箱:|
《表示感谢的英语句子》|友情链接:您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注谢谢的英文_百度知道打开手机微信,扫描以下二维码,即可通过我们的公众微信平台学英语。
客服短信:客服邮箱:
全站资料无限下载、手机APP免费使用。¥598元/12个月
一次购买,终身使用。¥1990元/终身
承诺三年拿下口语!¥4990元/终身
该问题已经关闭&
我,想你了...在这静静的夜晚,在这浪漫的音乐声中,我想对你说,说我早就想说而又一直没对你说的心里话,好吗? 夜很安静,无法安静的,就是我想你的心了。我也不知道我为什么会这样的想你... 千言万语,只说一句:认识你,真好! 感觉,想你是一种幸福,也是一种痛苦,算是甜蜜的痛苦吧! 世界上有几十亿人,而我偏偏认识了你,这是一种缘分吗? 网络上有好几亿人,而我偏偏想你了,这是一种偏爱吗? 我说不清。我只知道,你有一种与众不同的内质吸引着我,叫我觉得很珍贵,使我觉得应该去珍惜. 有很多情感是无法用语言表达的,我对你也是如此。所以,我只能用千百年来无数的人说烂了的俗话去表达了:我真的真的好喜欢你,想你... 我想给你很多,但我又问自己:我要给你的,是对方所缺少的吗?所需要的吗?对方会接受吗? 是啊,除了爱、除了思念、除了关心、体贴和祝福...我好象没什么好给你了,所以,我很惭愧! 但我想,你是全世界几十亿人之一,所以你对我来说,非常难得!我觉得无论如何,无论如何,都应该好好珍惜你,珍惜你的一切! 知道吗?你已经深深地吸引我了,这叫我...怎么说呢? 我曾经反复地问我自己:究竟你的什么让我如此痴迷、狂热?我迄今无法找到非常满意的答案... 后来,我只好这样解释了:我可能是前辈子欠了你很大的一笔情债,现在要到期了,该归还给对方了... 我知道,这个解释很世俗,很虚无,但我实在找不出更恰当的其他理由,我想,也许这就是只可意会难以言传吧... 所以,我对你一直有一种期待,一种莫可名状的躁动,一种无法表达的情结... 所以,我有了一种想见到你的渴望,很强烈,很强烈... 我渴望与你相见,是因为你对我有独特的魅力。我想看看,使我日思夜想的,究竟是个什么样的人? 我渴望与你相见,还在于我想给你很多,尽管那些对你来说也许并不重要,也许并不需要,但我想给你,给你最好的! 也许我们只是擦肩而过,永不可见。这样的话,我也就只能把对你的喜欢,藏在心底了... 但是,其实...我真的只希望时间能带给我们俩一生的感动,你...能理解吗?能...吗? 是啊,千言万语,只说一句:认识你,真好! 真的真的...好想你,你也...想我吗...? &该回答于日 20:25:53被采纳为最佳答案i miss you in this quiet night and romantic music, i want to tell you,
tell you the words i have wanted to tell you but haven't got the chance to tell you , would you please listen to me?this night is so queit , what is unquiet is my heart, the one which misses you very much. i don't know why i miss you so much.thousands of words is worthless than a sentence , i cherish the pleasure of meeting you.i feel that missing you is not only a kind of happiness but aslo a kind of misery , maybe it can be called the pain of felicity.there are billions of people in the world , but i just got the chance of knowing you ,
don't you say this is the destiny?there are billions of people on the Internet ,but i just missing you , can't you say this is a preference to you ?i can't articulate my feeling to you , i only know it's your different quality that attracts me . this kind of quality makes me cherish you , actually it drives me to tresure you .there are a lot of feelings which words can't describe , the same as my feeling to you, so i can just use the words which have been used thousands of times of all time : i really love you,and i
miss you ...waht i want to give is a lot ,but meanwhile i always ask myself is what i want to give you just what you lack ? need? and will you accept ?
there is nothing i can give you except love , miss, carefullness consideration and happiness , so i feel very guilty . but i think ,you are one of the billions , so it's very hard for me to have the chance of knowing you.
sense that whatever it is , i will treasure you ,treasure all you have.do you know that you have attacted me deeply ? how can i say it clearly?i have asked myself again and again , what
on earth makes you so attractive to me ? i still can't find the satisfied anwsers yet . but later ,it makes sense , maybe last life i owed
you a lot ,and now it's on the deadline , it's time to pay off ...maybe you will say this explain is vulger and windy. but it's really hard for me to find a more proper explaination.
it's the unuterrable.so i have an anticipation for you , an unknown craziness for you , an unexplainable feeling. so i have an anticipation for you , very very strong.i am longing for seeing you , just because you have a unique charming for me, i want to know what kind of person you are who makes me can't fall asleep?i want to meet you ,also beacause i want to give more, maybe it' not important to you and maybe you don't need them .but
i want to give you , give you the best thing .maybe we just miss{既有想念又有错过的意思} each other in the harrasing world, and can't see each other forever. in that way i will have to keep my love for you within....but i really hope that time can bring us the lifelong time move. can you understand ? can you ?of course, beyong the thousands of words , i aslo want to add one , it's good to meet youi really really miss you , do you miss me too?(IP: 123.55.31.171)
该问题已经关闭
第楼 回答: 时间:日 17:06I, am missing you ...In such a quiet night ,in this romantic music, I would like to say to you that I want to say what I has wanted to told you but always not to you , right?Night was so quiet, what is not quiet, is my heart I miss you. I do not know why I miss you like that
...A thousand words, just say: meeting you, so nice!Feeling missing you is a happiness, but also a pain, the pain of it be sweet!There are billions of people in the world, but I happen to meet you, is this fate?There are hundreds of millions of people on the network, but I happen to you, is this a preference for you?I can not tell. I only know that you have a unique endoplasmic attracted me and made me feel very precious, so I think we should go to treasure it.There are a lot of emotions not being expressed in the language, I tell you, too. So, I can only use those rotten words that thousands of years, so many people said to express my emotions: I really really like you, miss you ...I want to give you a lot, but I asked myself what I want to give you is that you are missing? Need it? Would you accept it ?Yes , in addition to love, in addition to miss, in addition to caring, thoughtful and good wishes ... I seem to have nothing for you, so, I am ashamed!But I think you are one of billions of people around the world, so you for me, very rare! In any case, however, I should cherish you, cherish you all!Do you know? You have fascinated me, and make me ... how should I say?I have repeatedly asked myself: what of you ever makes me so obsessed, fanatical? I can not find satisfying answers so far ...Later, I had to explain this: I maybe owe you a great debt of emotion in last lifetime but now expired, I have to returned to you ...I know that this explanation is mundane, it is windy, but I do not find a better one appropriate for. I think, maybe this is only sense but difficult to explain in words ...So, I always have an expectation of you, a nameless agitation, one feeling can not be expressed ...So, I have a desire to see you and this desire, is very strong, very strong ...I am eager to meet with you, because you have a unique charm for me. I want to see that you are what kind of person who I miss day and night ?I am eager to meet with you, but also because I want to give you a lot, although that may not be important to you, probably do not need, but I want to give you, give you the best!Maybe we just pass by, never visible. In this case, I will only take your love hidden in my heart ...However, in fact ... I really just hope time will bring us both lives move, can you understand? ... Can you?Yes, a thousand words, just to say: Meet you, so nice!Really, really ... miss you, do you miss me, either..?第楼 回答: 时间:日 21:08i miss you in this quiet night and romantic music, i want to tell you,
tell you the words i have wanted to tell you but haven't got the chance to tell you , would you please listen to me?this night is so queit , what is unquiet is my heart, the one which misses you very much. i don't know why i miss you so much.thousands of words is worthless than a sentence , i cherish the pleasure of meeting you.i feel that missing you is not only a kind of happiness but aslo a kind of misery , maybe it can be called the pain of felicity.there are billions of people in the world , but i just got the chance of knowing you ,
don't you say this is the destiny?there are billions of people on the Internet ,but i just missing you , can't you say this is a preference to you ?i can't articulate my feeling to you , i only know it's your different quality that attracts me . this kind of quality makes me cherish you , actually it drives me to tresure you .there are a lot of feelings which words can't describe , the same as my feeling to you, so i can just use the words which have been used thousands of times of all time : i really love you,and i
miss you ...waht i want to give is a lot ,but meanwhile i always ask myself is what i want to give you just what you lack ? need? and will you accept ?
there is nothing i can give you except love , miss, carefullness consideration and happiness , so i feel very guilty . but i think ,you are one of the billions , so it's very hard for me to have the chance of knowing you.
sense that whatever it is , i will treasure you ,treasure all you have.do you know that you have attacted me deeply ? how can i say it clearly?i have asked myself again and again , what
on earth makes you so attractive to me ? i still can't find the satisfied anwsers yet . but later ,it makes sense , maybe last life i owed
you a lot ,and now it's on the deadline , it's time to pay off ...maybe you will say this explain is vulger and windy. but it's really hard for me to find a more proper explaination.
it's the unuterrable.so i have an anticipation for you , an unknown craziness for you , an unexplainable feeling. so i have an anticipation for you , very very strong.i am longing for seeing you , just because you have a unique charming for me, i want to know what kind of person you are who makes me can't fall asleep?i want to meet you ,also beacause i want to give more, maybe it' not important to you and maybe you don't need them .but
i want to give you , give you the best thing .maybe we just miss{既有想念又有错过的意思} each other in the harrasing world, and can't see each other forever. in that way i will have to keep my love for you within....but i really hope that time can bring us the lifelong time move. can you understand ? can you ?of course, beyong the thousands of words , i aslo want to add one , it's good to meet youi really really miss you , do you miss me too?第楼 回答: 时间:日 11:19I, like you ...In this quiet night in this romantic music, I would like to say to you that I want to say who has not already told you the truth, right?Night was quiet, not quiet, is that I want your heart. I do not know why I think you will like ...A thousand words, just say: you know, nice!Feeling like you are a blessing, but also a pain, the pain of it be sweet!The world has billions of people, and I know happens to you, this is a fate?There are hundreds of millions of people on the network, and I think happens to you, this is a preference for it?I can not tell. I only know that you have a unique endoplasmic attracted me and told me to feel very precious, so I think we should go treasure.There are a lot of emotion is not expressed in the language, I tell you, too. So, I can only thousands of years, so many people saying that's rotten to the expression: I really really like you, want you ...I want to give you a lot, but I asked myself: I give you, you are missing the other side? Need it? The other would accept?Yes ah, in addition to love, in addition to miss, in addition to caring, thoughtful and good wishes ... I seem to have nothing for you, so, I am ashamed!But I think you are one of billions of people around the world, so you for me, very rare! In any case, however, should cherish you, cherish you all!Know? You have fascinated me, called me ... how should I say?I have repeatedly asked myself: Is what you make me so obsessed, fanatical? I am very satisfied so far can not find the answer ...Later, I had to explain this: I may be older children owe you a great debt situation, now expired, returned to the other side of the ...I know that this explanation is secular, it is nothing, but I do not find a more appropriate for other reasons, I think, maybe this is the only sense it is difficult to explain in words ...So, I have been an expectation of you, a Mokemingzhuang of agitation, one can not express the feeling ...So, I have a desire to see you desire, very strong, very strong ...I am eager to meet with you, because you have a unique charm for me. I want to see, so I like night and day, and what is what kind of person?I am eager to meet with you, but also because I want to give you a lot, although that may not be important to you, probably do not need, but I want to give you, give you the best!Maybe we just pass by, never visible. In this case, I will only put on your favorite, hidden in the heart of ...But, in fact ... I really just hope time will bring us both life moving, you ... can understand? ... Can it?Yes ah, a thousand words, just say: you know, nice!Really, really ... miss you, you ... like me ...?谢谢的英文怎么写_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语谢谢怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信