介绍wangyuyen的介绍国庆节英语作文文

英语作文是是英语考试最常见的一种题目类型,对学生英语综合能力的考查比较全面,也是英语试题中所占比重比较大的一个题型。同学们平时在学习复习英文写作时,需要多进行习作练习来提高自身英文写作能力。本专题为同学们整理了多篇高一英语作文,供同学们参考。
——《高一英语作文》专题简介
高一英语总结邮箱/用户名/手机号
下次自动登录
使用合作帐号登录:
&&&&&&&&&My life in ten years
作文 :My life in ten years
时间:10-05-21 20:33&&作者:&&类型:&60金豆人气:77496
十年后你的生活将是怎样的?想像一下,以My life in ten years 为题写一篇80词左右的短文,必须包括以下几方面内容:&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &job/place to live /transportation/sport/prts
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My life in ten years
&&&&&&&&&&& In ten years .I think I will live in Beijing.Bacause I& went& to& Beijing last year,and I think it was a beautiful& city .I fell in love with it.& I& will be a basketball player the& same as Yao Ming&& .I think baskerball& player is very cool. And I will have many pets like dogs ,cats and parrots .I love&& animals .&&&&&&&& I think they are very cut and clever .And I think& have a red car . It will be very& cool.I will drive it every day .I will play basketball erevy day .Because I will& be a basketball player .I love playing basketball.
&&&&&&&&&&&& There are my dreams . I think I can come true them.&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 这篇作文的满分是10分& ,请老师帮着点评一下。给一个分数 ,并告诉我以后该注意什么。
&&&&&&&&&&&& 为什么这次作文我只得了3分?&
(答疑网专稿未经允许不得转载!!!)
共有77496人看了这篇作文&
这篇&My life in ten years&作文怎样?
本文优点: 条理清楚,语言简洁,重点突出,时态正确。能用到学过的句型,能表达出自己的意思。
美中不足: 有个别语病。come true 的主语应该是dream.
详细评改:
初二英语作文
关注本作文的人还关心&
关于作文的评论
P6的3a,没仿出亮点&
发表于: 14:40:35
“basketball”篮球
不是“baskerball”&
发表于: 12:02:13
&&共有2条评论
作者其它作品
初二最新作文
初中作文排行榜
英语作文排行榜
名师评改团
答题数:6075
学生评分:9.53
答题数:5847
学生评分:9.56
答题数:3621
学生评分:9.57
100%专业教师服务
80%的问题10分钟解答
7x24小时客户服务
移动应用下载
Copyright (C) 2013 答疑网
网站备案信息 京ICP证041171号
京公网安备编号:64那有一篇描写一个地方的英文文章
Beijing [English Pronunciation] (Chinese:北京 [Chinese Pronunciation]; Pinyin:Běijī a city in northern China,is the capital of the People's Republic of China (PRC).It was formerly known in English as Peking or Peiking [English Pronunciation].Beijing is also one of the four municipalities of the PRC,which are equivalent to provinces in China's administrative structure.Beijing Municipality borders Hebei Province to the north,west,south,and for a small section in the east,and Tianjin Municipality to the southeast.Beijing is China's second largest city in terms of population,after Shanghai.It is a major transportation hub,with dozens of railways,roads and expressways entering and leaving it in all directions.It is also the focal point of many international flights to China.Beijing is recognized as the political,educational,and cultural center of the People's Republic of China,while Shanghai and Hong Kong predominate in economic fields.Beijing is one of the Four Great Ancient Capitals of China.It will also host the 2008 Summer Olympics.Beijing (北京) literally means "Northern capital",in line with the common East Asian tradition whereby capital cities are explicitly named as such.Other cities similarly named include Nanjing (南京),China,meaning "southern capital"; Tokyo (东京),Japan,and Đ&ng Kinh (东京; now Hanoi),Vietnam,both meaning "eastern capital"; as well as Kyoto (京都),Japan,and Gyeongseong (京城; now Seoul),Korea,both meaning simply "capital".Peking is the name of the city according to Chinese Postal Map Romanization,and the traditional customary name for Beijing in English.The term originated with French missionaries four hundred years ago and corresponds to an older pronunciation predating a subsequent sound change in Mandarin from [kʲ] to [tɕ].([tɕ] is represented in pinyin as j,as in Beijing),and is still used in some languages (for example,the Portuguese name is Pequim).In China,the city has had many names.Between 1928 [1] and 1949,it was known as Peiping (北平; Pinyin:B Wade-Giles:Pei-p'ing),literally "Northern Peace".The name was changed — with the removal of the element meaning "capital" (jing or king,京) — to reflect the fact that,with the Kuomintang government having established its capital in Nanjing (pinyin:Nanjing),Peking was no longer the capital of China,and that the warlord government based in Peking was not legitimate.The Communist Party of China reverted the name to Beijing (Peking) in 1949 again in part to emphasize that Beijing had returned to its role as China's capital.The government of the Republic of China on Taiwan has never formally recognized the name change,and during the 1950s and 1960s it was common in Taiwan for Beijing to be called Beiping to imply the illegitimacy of the PRC.Today,almost all of Taiwan,including the ROC government,uses Beijing,although some maps of China from Taiwan still use the old name along with pre-1949 political boundaries.Yanjing (燕京; Pinyin:Yānjī Wade-Giles:Yen-ching) is and has been another popular informal name for Beijing,a reference to the ancient State of Yan that existed here during the Zhou Dynasty.This name is reflected in the locally-brewed Yanjing Beer as well as Yenching University,an institution of higher learning that was merged into Peking University.During the Yuan Dynasty,Beijing was known as Khanbaliq which is the Cambuluc described in Marco Polo's accounts.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码拜年英语作文写有关拜年的英语作文,外带翻译急...
百马sirJ005
我帮你一下吧!我不写题目了.英文:"Fei-Mei Ying-chun containing tender in full bloom, and Liu Shu Feng Fu to shoot," the annual Spring Festival has come, and New Year's is a highlight of the Spring Festi...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
with best wishes for a happy New Year
你要多少词啊?都不说``谁知道你要什么级别的````
Sorry。。。。。
什么标准?多少级水平?
Hi!uncle!(可以换成任何人)Happy Chinese New Year!In this year,I hope you have a good year!And give me a red bag!嗨!叔叔!春节好!我希望你过一个精彩的年!给我个红包吧~-------------------------------------------------我英语水平不太好,见笑了
几年级啊?
你可以先找一篇好的拜年作文(汉字的)再让大家帮你翻译
Happy New Year! Hope the new year, everyone happy tiger!
哥们不会英语
作为寒假的作业还是什么的?应该不难,网上找找就有了,或者请教英语高手。另外,祝你学习天天向上。
Spring Festival is the most important festival in China .It’s to celebrate the lunar calendar ‘s new year .In the evening before the Spring Festival ,families get together and have a big meal .In many...
作文要自己写!!
自己写吧,别偷懒了,这可不是好学生
Pay a New Year Call
An important activity during the Spring Festival is bainian (to pay a New Year call).People start to pay New Year calls from the lunar New Year's Day,that is, the first day of t...
/kgopajgroaerhguahguhgiuahguhguehgruihgctuiernhyciue
那么高端啊~
Pay a New Year Call
An important activity during the Spring Festival is bainian (to pay a New Year call).People start to pay New Year calls from the lunar New Year's Day,that is, the first day of t...
the spring festivalthere are many traditions at spring festival.i watch the great spring festival gala every year with my family together.we all get great fun from it. as a boy,i like playin...
new year, new adventure, new challenge, and new begining.i would try my best to improve all my bad habits, and also be nice to myself and others. i'm not going to put all my time in works, i shou...
拜年是中国民间的传统习俗,是人们辞旧迎新、相互表达美好祝愿的一种方式。古时"拜年"一词原有的含义是为长者拜贺新年,包括向长者叩头施礼、祝贺新年如意、问候生活安好等内容。遇有同辈亲友,也要施礼道贺。
拜年一般从家里开始。初一早晨,晚辈起床后,要先向长辈拜年,祝福长辈健康长寿,万事如意。长辈受拜以后,要将事先准备好的"压岁钱"分给晚辈。在给家中长辈拜完年以后,人们外出相遇时也要笑容满面地恭...
Happy New Year
Chinese New Year on New Year's missed, you can know that the old New Year's have had up to now which way? Listen to Dad Mama reform and opening up previously, every New Year's mor...
不知道你是什么年纪,所以各种水平的都推荐一篇好了。一,小学篇Chinese New Year chinese new year is a lovely festival. so i bought some beautiful flowers. before chinese new year, my family went to the shopping mall an...
难耶。。作文0.0不会
Spring Festival is the most important festival in China .It’s to celebrate the lunar calendar ‘s new year .In the evening before the Spring Festival ,families get together and have a big meal .In many...
短语给你点 :treasures fill the home
peace all year round
to a higher position步步高升
A去B家过年:A come B·s home ,A say:Can you speak Chinese?B say:Yes.A say:新年快乐!B say :新年快乐,too!A:我走了 ·!
貌似是给老外看
用英文写作软件吧 打汉字=》翻译=》软件再帮你润色润色
我讨厌英语。。。。
New Year's Eve, when the table sumptuous dishes surrounded Zhang smiling face, clink sound of laughter, interwoven into a festive atmosphere. His younger brother to see her father to drink, and drink....
Happy New Year
I don't knok
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU !
happy New Year
去百度 查 a
哈皮牛业,用英语太俗了。我们要中外合一
上作文网。。。
毛主席教导我们:自己动手,丰衣足食。
额,你真是i........
My happy Spring Festival After the New Year’s Eve dinner with my family, we began to sit down in front of the TV, and enjoyed 2008 CCTV Spring Festival gala. At about ten o’clock, the black ...
write it by yourself!
happy new year
Fei-Mei Ying-chun containing tender in full bloom, and Liu Shu Feng Fu to shoot," the annual Spring Festival has come, and New Year's is a highlight of the Spring Festival, and in previous years, mom and dad, uncle, aunt and brother took me to the uncle in the first month 初四New Year's grandfather's house.
Hello, comrades. Chairman Mao taught us: self-reliance and clothing.Haha, casual. You are a Xiaopi Hai, do they not dare to write. Hmmm, his aging mother I Education Education you!The above statement of my crazy crazy language, do not take it seriously, thank cooperation!
我只知道happy new year
要求太高,赏分太少
用中文把你想说的话打下来,百度有在线翻译的,把它翻译成英语就可以咯卅。
郁闷,不好好念书,这样能靠别人一辈子吗?有点志气!
HAPPY NEW YEAR
guo nian hao a?
with best wishes for a happy New Year
自己写不好吗
年年有今日,岁岁有今朝,月月涨工资,周周中彩票,天天好心情,日日好运道,白天遇财神,夜晚数钞票。 愿你的春色迷人,愿你的夏露清凉,愿你的秋风潇洒,愿你的冬雪皎洁,愿你有一个收获丰足的来年,祝新春愉快! 愿你抱着平安,拥着健康,揣着幸福,携着快乐,搂着温馨,带着甜蜜,牵着财运,拽着吉祥,迈入新年,快乐度过每一天! 有句话,很珍惜的话,要对你说,因为一年或许才能说一次,我...
去书店看看英语作文大全,什么文章都有,我原来也遇到过和你一样的问题,就到书店买了一本,找一本适合你这年龄段的,我就是这样做的,问题就解决了
拜年是中国民间的传统习俗,是人们辞旧迎新、相互表达美好祝愿的一种方式。古时"拜年"一词原有的含义是为长者拜贺新年,包括向长者叩头施礼、祝贺新年如意、问候生活安好等内容。遇有同辈亲友,也要施礼道贺。
拜年一般从家里开始。初一早晨,晚辈起床后,要先向长辈拜年,祝福长辈健康长寿,万事如意。长辈受拜以后,要将事先准备好的"压岁钱"分给晚辈。在给家中长辈拜完年以后,人们外出相遇时也要笑容满面地恭...
可以先用中文写个再用软件翻一下- -
找中文翻译吧
Fei-Mei Ying-chun containing tender in full bloom, and Liu Shu Feng Fu to shoot," the annual Spring Festival has come, and New Year's is a highlight of the Spring Festival, and in previous years, mom ...
在那一天人们欢聚一堂。春节通常是在每年的二月份,有时是在一月份。在那天,家家户户会贴上代表幸运的春联,放爆竹,还要吃饺子呢!除夕夜那天,就像圣诞节前夕那天,家家户户聚在一起吃年夜饭,祝福彼此,并聊聊对新的一年的期望。小孩子呢收到压岁钱作为新年的一份礼物! It is the day that the families get together. The spring festi...
意答案Pay a New Year Call
An important activity during the Spring Festival is bainian (to pay a New Year call).People start to pay New Year calls from the lunar New Year's Day,that is, the first day o...
Then, the representative of the bedroom Zhu Guozhang asked us to guess a line of a poem related to the above situation. He added that Li Xinmin alone was born in the year of the dog and the other thre...
刷刷更健康
想要什么样的?先说明白啊
你要多少字的呀?数清楚后再写给你
拜年 Pay a New Year Call
An important activity during the Spring Festival is bainian (to pay a New Year call).People start to pay New Year calls from the lunar New Year's Day,that is, the first...
Nowadays,besides greeting cards,people also use telephones and e-mails to pay New Year calls.
现在作文都有拜年专题 OUT le
英文:"Fei-Mei Ying-chun containing tender in full bloom, and Liu Shu Feng Fu to shoot," the annual Spring Festival has come, and New Year's is a highlight of the Spring Festival, and in previous years, ...
嗨皮扭夜!(新年快乐)
happy new year新年快乐
2.Far and away the most important holiday in China is Spring Festival, also known as the Chinese New Year. To the Chinese people it is as important as Christmas to people in the West. the dates for th...
扫描下载二维码初二英语作文_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 介绍北京的英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信