学校是我家,抚州是我家文明靠大家家80词英语作文

中学生如何为创建文明城市做贡献英语作文80词
爪机粉群00B91
As a middle school student, what should we do for it? First, we should respect the teachers and the old. Also it’s good for us to be polite and honest to other people. Second, we should obey the traffic rules and cross the street politely. We s can only cross the road when the traffic light is red. Third, we must protect the environment. Don’t spit everywhere or throw rubbish around. Fourth, the resources are getting fewer and fewer, so we一should save resources. Especially, don’t wastewater or food. When we have dinner, it’s best for us to eat up all the food on the plate.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码80词英语作文40篇!
音柔锅锅_孋
Today I had a good time. It was my grandpa's birthday. Our family went back to his home to celebrate his birthday. My mother cooked many delicious food and we brought a big birthday cake. We got together to have a big family dinner. We gave grandpa some presents and said, "Happy birthday to you!"
In the afternoon we went boating in the park. We enjoyed ourselves, and my grandpa had a nice time on his birthday.
今天我玩得很愉快.今天是爷爷的生日,我们全家去爷爷家为他庆祝生日.妈妈做了许多好吃的,我们买了一个大蛋糕.我们举行了一个大型家庭聚会.我们送给爷爷一些礼物,并说:“祝您生日快乐.”
下午我们去公园划船.我们玩得很开心,爷爷过了一个愉快的生日.It was Christmas Day yesterday. We had a Christmas party at school. Many friends of mine came to the party. After we said"Merry Christmas", we began to sing Christmas songs, such as Edelweiss, andso on. Then we told some Christmas stories, such as Christmas Father. Then I danced and laughted with my friends. We all had a good time. When the party came to the end,we said "Happy New Year" to each other.
昨天是圣诞节,我们在学校举办了圣诞晚会,我的许多朋友都来参加晚会.我们互道“圣诞快乐”后,开始唱圣诞歌,像“雪绒花”等.然后我们讲圣诞故事,如“圣诞老人”等,我们都玩得很开心.当晚会即将结束时,我们互祝“新年快乐”.It was Christmas Day yesterday. I had a good time with my friends. We had a Christmas Party at school. We sang many Christmas songs and told some Christmas stories. We knew after Christmas the New Year was coming. So we said "Happy New Year" to each other. We made up our mind that we would study hard to make great progress in the coming year.
昨天是圣诞节,我和我的朋友过得很愉快.我们在学校举办了圣诞晚会.我们唱了许多圣诞歌,讲了一些圣诞故事.我们知道圣诞节后,新年即将来临,所以我们互祝“新年快乐”.我们下决心在即将来临的一年中努力学习,以取得更大的进步.The bell rang and the class was over. The classroom became noisy. Some students went out of the classroom. I was just chatting with some of my classmates when Li Hong came to me. She smiled and said to me, "What's four minus four? Do you know?" "It's zero. That is easy." answered I. But Li Hong shook her head and said "It's wrong. It's eight." "Why? That's impossible!" "You will understand if you cut down four corners of a desk." said Li Hong. "Is that a joke?" "Oh, yes." We all laughed. During the class break, we had a good rest. We often have a pleasant break.
铃一响,下课了.教室里热闹起来,一些学生出了教室.当李红向我走来时,我正和一些同学聊天.她笑着对我说:“你知道4减4等于几吗?”我回答:“等于零,太简单了.”但李红播着头说:“不对,是8.”“为什么?不可能.”李红说:“你砍掉桌予的4个角,就明白了.”“这是笑话吗?”“唤,是的.”我们都笑-了.课间我们放松了.我们经常度过愉快的课间.
The bell rang and the class was over. Many classmates jumped up from the seat. The classroom became noisy. Some students went out of the classroom while talking and laughing. Two girls were singing a song on their seats. Some boys were telling a joke loudly. They were laughing together. I was chatting with some classmates when Li Hong came to me. She joined us. Our class break was often full of fun and laughter. We often have a pleasant break.
铃响了,下课了.许多同学从座位上跳了起来,教室变得热闹起来.一些学生说着、笑着出了教室,两个女孩坐在座位上唱歌.几个男生正在大声讲笑话,他们一起笑着.当李红走向我时,我正和几个同学聊天,她参加了进来.我们的课间休息充满了乐趣和欢笑.我们经常度过愉快的课间休息.My Happy Times During Winter Vacation
I often go to see my grandma and grandpa during winter vacation. They are both seventy years old and live in the country happily. I can do many interesting things there. I am used to getting up early in the morning and breathing the fresh air in the countryside. After snow, I would like to skate and ski with my friends. When night comes, I am used to sitting by the fire and listening to grandma telling me many funny stories. And I tell her some new things happening in the city. When I have to go back, I am always reluctant to go. I really feel happy living in the country.寒假期间我经常去看望我的爷爷奶奶.他们都已经70岁了,住在乡下.我可以在那里做很多有趣的事情.我习惯一大清早起床呼吸乡下的新鲜空气.下雪后,我喜欢跟同伴们一起滑雪滑冰.夜幕降临时,我就坐在火炉边,听奶奶讲动听的故事.我也会给她讲一些城里的新鲜事.每次该回城时,我总是恋恋不舍.我确实喜欢乡下的生活.Yesterday was my thirteenth birthday. My parents had a birthday party for me. I invited my friends to my party. My parents bought new clothes and some books as my birthday presents. How happy I felt when I put on the new clothes!
When all my friends arrived, my mother brought delicious food and a big birthday cake. My friends sang "Happy birthday to you!" and gave me some presents. Then we began to eat. It was my happiest day.
昨天是我13岁的生日,我的父母为我举办了生日宴会,我邀请了我的朋友来参加.我的父母为我买了新衣服和书作为生日礼物.我穿着新衣服时感觉好幸福.
我所有的朋友都到了以后,我妈妈端上了美味的饭莱并捧来了一个大蛋糕.我的朋友为我唱“祝你生日快乐”歌,并送我一些礼物.然后我们开始吃饭.这是我最快乐的一天.
I am 13 years old now. Yesterday was my birthday. My parents had a birthday party. I invited some friends to the party.
In the morning my mother got up early and began to cook. My father helped her with cooking. They were so busy that they had no time io talk with me.
When all my friends arrived, my mother brought delicious food and a big birthday cake. My father gave me new clothes and some books as presents. I was moved to tears. My friends sang birthday songs for me and gave me some presents. I had a wonderful birthday.
我13岁了.昨天是我的生日,我的父母为我举行了生日宴会,我邀请一些朋友来参加.早晨妈妈很早就起床开始做饭,爸爸帮她.他们忙得没有时间和我说话.
我的所有朋友都到了以后,妈妈端上荚味的饭莱,捧采一个大蛋糕.爸爸送给我新衣服和书作为生日礼物.我感动得眼泪都掉了下来.我的朋友为我唱生日歌,送我礼物.我过了一个快乐的生日.My English teacher.Ms. Gao our English teacher is my favorite person.She is slim and beautiful with curly,long hair. She is in her early thirties. She is always full of energy and her lessons are always well-prepared . All of us like her lessons very much because we can gain much from her lessons. Besides, I admire that she is always friendly and kind so she can make friends easily with us outside the classroom. When we have any difficulties, we all like asking her for help.Ms.Gao is truly a wise teacher. 高老师我的最喜欢的人,她身材苗条、漂亮、卷花头长发.她30出头.她总是精力充沛,她的课总是精心准备.我们都喜欢上她的课因为我们可以从她的课收获很多.此外,我钦佩她总是很友善,因此她总能轻松地在课下和我们交朋友.当我们遇到困难总喜欢象她求教.
高老师的确是相当聪明的老师.
An unforgetable experienceLast week, I came across a stray dog when I was taking a walk in my neighborhood. It was a cold day, and there was nobody around. I stopped and he looked at me helplessly. “What a poor dog!” I thought. Then I decided to bring him home. When we got back home, I gave him some food and drinks and played with him, but it seemed that he was a little sad. I knew he was missing his owner. What could I do? I came up with an idea. Then I put up a ‘Dog-Found-Notice’ at the gate of our neighborhood with the help of Dad. A few days later, the owner of the dog came to my house. I was very happy to see the little dog go home with his owner, and I feel proud that I was able to give others a helping hand. 上周当我在社区散步时遇到了一只流浪狗,天气很冷,周围没有人.我停了下来,他无助地望着我.我想“多么可怜的狗呀!”然后我决定把他带回家.当我们回到家,我喂给他吃的,给他喝的,并和他一起玩耍.但他似乎有点悲伤.我知道他在想念他的主人.我该怎么做?我想到了个注意.然后我在父亲的帮助下在小区门口贴了个寻狗启示.几天后,狗的主人来到我家,我非常高兴看到小狗随主人回了家.给他人帮助我感到很自豪.
last year ,I went to Beijing I love there The summer Places is to beautiful and we went to Wangfujing though
there are lots of people in there and the things are too expensive ,most people buy things in there.I bought a pair of beautiful shoes in there.I love Beijing .This too beautiful!去年,我去了北京,我喜欢那里.颐和园的景色非常美,我们还去了王府井.虽然那里有很多人,而且东西都很贵,但是许多人还是在那里购物.我在那里买了一双很漂亮的鞋子.我爱北京!那里很美!4
My familyI love my family, because I have a happy family.My father is an English teacher. His name is Jacky. He is thirty-eight. He likes playing basketball. What’s my mother job? Is she a teacher? Yes, you’re right! My mother is very kind and nice, she is thirty-seven. My mother is always laborious work. I love my parents!On Saturday and Sunday, I often go to the library and play the piano, My father go to play basketball. Sometimes, we watch TV and listen to music at home.I love my family. Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together!我的家庭我爱我的家庭,因为我有一个快乐的家庭.我的爸爸是一名英语教师,他的名字叫Jacky.他今年38岁.他非常喜欢打篮球.我的妈妈是赶什么呢?她是一名教师吗?是的.你说对了!我的妈妈是一个很亲切、友善的人,她今年37岁.我妈妈总是勤劳的干活.我爱我的父母.在星期六和星期天里,我经常去图书馆和弹钢琴.我爸爸去打篮球.有时侯,我们都在家看电视和听音乐.我爱我家.因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心! 5
Yesterday was my birthday, so some of my classmates sent me presents. Mother prepared a tea party for me. I invited all of them to come and take part in it.The tea party began at half past six. There were cold drinks and refreshments. We ate, talked and laughed. We felt that we were the happiest men in the world.Time passed quickly. In a twinkling, the clock on the wall struck nine. We could not but say “Good-bye” to one another.昨天是我生日,所以有几位我的同班同学送我礼.母亲给我准备一个茶会.我邀请他们都前来参加.茶会下午六点半开始.有冷饮和点心.我们又吃又谈又笑.我们觉得是世界上最快乐的人.时间过得很快.转瞬间,墙上的钟敲九点了.我们不得不互道再见.6
My favourate animal is tiger,because tiger is very strong and powerful,it is the king of the forest.Tiger looks handsome as well, the skin has two corlors:yellow and black,and they are both my favourate colors. I like tiger,and the year 2010 is just the Chinese tiger year.I hope all the people will keep healthy,just like tiger.我最喜欢的动物是老虎,因为老虎很强壮和威武,它是丛林之王.老虎看起来很帅气,它的皮毛有两种颜色:黄色和黑色,都是我最喜欢的颜色. 我喜欢老虎,并且2010年刚好是中国的虎年,我希望所有人都能健康,就像老虎那样. 7
My mother ’s birthday My mother is 36 years this year.Do you you what her date of birth is?Oh,let me ask you.Her date of birth is September 14th(根据实际情况).Today is her the thirty-six birthday.We want give her a surprise.My sister 、my father and I buy a cake,some flowers and her favorite food.When she get home, The lamp suddenly on.We shout,happy birthday to you!My mother is very exciting.She kiss me and we all happy.The dinner is delicious.Today is happy! 我的妈妈今年36岁了.你知道她的生日么?哦,我来告诉你吧.她的生日是XX月XX日.今天是她的36岁生日.我们想给她一个惊喜.我的爸爸、妹妹和我买了一个蛋糕、一些花儿、一些她最喜欢的食物给她.当她回家时,灯突然亮了.我们喊着:祝你生日快乐!我的妈妈非常激动,她亲了我并且我们都很高兴.晚餐很美味.这是快乐的一天!
帮我发到我加悬赏到30,我需要40篇
已发送40篇,请注意查收
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
就五分谁给你40篇,而且题目也没有
不需要题目,只要是作文都行
The beautiful legeng ,Chang'e flying to zhe moon, implies the dream of Chinese to explore the Moon . For thousands of years ,we Chinese have been working hard for it one ...
Today I had a good time. It was my grandpa's birthday. Our family went back to his home to celebrate his birthday. My mother cooked many delicious food and we brought a big birthday cake. We got together to have a big family dinner. We gave grandpa some presents and said, "Happy birthday to you!"
扫描下载二维码2014年中考英语作文复习资料 2_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2014年中考英语作文复习资料 2
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩17页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢资中是我家,文明靠大家80字英语作文带翻译_百度知道没有相关文章
您现在的位置:&&_&&_&&_&&_&正文
请写一篇80词以上的短文放在学校英语俱乐部的博客上,鼓励大家为你赞赏的老师或朋友点赞
作者: 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 13:45:50 | 【字体: 】
&&& 在网络上,我们习惯于用点赞来表达自己的欣赏和认可。三年生活中,你身边也一定有一些老师或朋友让你由衷地欣赏,并情不自禁地为他/她点赞。请写一篇80词以上的短文放在俱乐部的博客上,鼓励大家为你赞赏的老师或朋友点赞。内容包括:&&& 1 简单描述他/她的优点&&& 2 他/她曾经做过的一件令你印象深刻的事&&& 3 你的感想和体会注意:&&& 1 参考词汇 点赞 give a thumb-up&&& 2 短文中不允许出现与考生本人相关的真实姓名和校名等信息。
One possible version:&&& I want to give a thumb-up to my best friend, Peter. He is a tall handsome boy with a round face and big eyes. He has many good personal qualities. He is generous and likes to share his things with friends. Besides, Peter is kind and always ready to help those in need. And I still remember the great thing he did last year. A little boy fell into the water while he was fishing by the lake. He jumped into the lake and tried his best to pull the drowning boy out of the water. Finally, with the help of Tony, the boy was saved. &&& I am proud of such a brave and helpful friend. I think I should learn from Peter and try to be a person like him. Please give your thumb-ups to him!
&&& 我想竖起一个大拇指点赞我最好的朋友,彼得。他是一个高大英俊的男孩,圆圆的脸,大大的眼睛。他有许多好的个人品质。他很大方,喜欢与朋友分享自己的东西。此外,彼得很善良,总是乐于帮助那些需要帮助的人。我还记得他去年做的伟大的事情。一个小男孩掉进了水里,当时他在湖边垂钓,他跳进湖里,尽力把溺水的男孩从水中救出来。最后,与托尼的帮助下,孩子得救了。&&& 我为一个如此勇敢和善于帮助人的朋友而自豪。我想我应该学习彼得和努力成为像他那样的人。请把你的拇指竖起来点赞他!
文章录入:乐溪&&&&责任编辑:luxun&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
 网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)}

我要回帖

更多关于 大家都是文明人 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信