初中作文 my friend 英语作文

我的朋友 My friend
I have many friends. One of them is my classmate Ma Hua.He is a League member and one of the best students in my class.He is fond of English and good at it. He often practises reading aloud. So he has a good pronunciation.
我有很多朋友。其中一个是我的同学马华。他是共青团员而且还是我们班最好的学生之一。他喜欢英语而且也擅长。他经常大声的朗读英语,所以他的发音很标准。
He is always ready to help others. With his help I have made great progress. I have made up my mind to catch up with him and to join the League in the near future.
他总是乐于帮助别人。在他的帮助下,我取得了很大的进步。我已下定决心要赶上他,在不久的将来加入共青团员。
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有My Friend_关于描写朋友的初中英语作文
全国初中教育考试:
&&& I have many friends, One of them is my classmate Ma Hua,He is a League member and one of the best students in my class,He is fond of English and good at it, He often practises reading aloud. So he has a good pronunciation. He is always ready to help others. With his help I have made great progress.& I have made up my mind to catch up with him and to join the League in the near future.注释:&&& I)a League member团员&&& 2) be fond of喜欢&&& 3) be good at…植长于……&&& 4) read aloud大声朗读&&& 5) be ready to help others乐于帮助别人&&& 6) with his help有了他的帮助&&& 7) make up one's mind下决心&&& 8) to catch up with赶上&&& 9) in the near future在不远的将来&
中考推荐:
本文标题: 本文地址:
热门培训1&&
10月考试热点My friend初一70字作文
辖许嵩EW10
1.My friend I have a good friend.She is a pretty girl.She lives in Jiujiang.She is a middle school student.She has big eyes,a small mouth,a small nose and a round face.She is tall and thin.She likes watching TV and playing the basketball.On the weekend,she always plays basketball with her friends in the afternoon and watches TV in the evening.She is a good student.She is good at English.She likes speaking in English.She always reports news in English in her school.She says we are good friends.We often send e-mails to each other everyday.I like her very much.2.My best friend and I get along with each other quite well.But we are so different.He is a quite funny outgoing guy but I am very serious.He is an athletic boy and is able to play all kinds of sports but I am only smart on study.My friend is wild and I am calm.He is tall,thin,strong,with shorthair,.And sometime he is very careless and lazy.On the other hands,I am short,fat,weak,with shorthair.He is very helpful because I am very lazy and don't want to do any sports.And I will help him with his study.I think our friendship is beautiful.3.My best friend My best friend is Mary.She is 13 years-old.She always play jokes with me.I like to stay with her .It is because she can help me all the time.When I find her say that I am sad or happy,she always listen to me and she is very kind to me.She is very clever.She always help with my homeworks.When somebody bully me she will help me.If I have a worry and don't know how to do she could help me.She can be a friend with everyone ,because she is kind and beautiful too4、Cherry is my best friend from Singapore,and she is a girl.Cherry 是我最要好的朋友,她来自新加坡,她是女孩.She is very smart and beautiful.She likes singing,dancing and shopping.她很聪明,并且漂亮,她喜欢唱歌、跳舞和购物.She is good at maths,English and Chinese.她擅长数学、英语和语文.She often help me do my homework,so I make a great progress in my lessons now.她经常帮助我做作业,因此,现在我的功课取得了较大的进步.Tom is also my foreign friend.He is from US,and very active.Tom也是我的外国朋友,他来自美国,他很活跃.He likes playing football,and always enjoy themseves with her football friends.他喜欢踢足球,经常和他的足球友们自娱自乐.Janney is my third foriegn friend from England.Janney 是我的第三个外国朋友,她来自英国.She is very warmhearted and polite,she likes to help the person who is in trouble.她很热心和礼貌,她喜欢帮助那有麻烦的人.Do you want to know my friends more?你想了解更多我的朋友的情况吗?Oh,I would like to introduce more information about them to you next time.喔,我愿意下次向你介绍更多关于他们的信息的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
have a good friend. She is a pretty girl. She lives in Jiujiang. She is a middle school student. She has big eyes, a small mouth, a small nose and a round face. She is tall and thin. She likes watchin...
扫描下载二维码初二年级英语作文:My friend
来源:  13:25:00 【】 
  I have a lot of friends in Simon English School. One of them is my best friend. His name is boyd.  He and I are both thirteen years old. but I am older than he, and I am fatter than he too. He is shorter than I, and he is thinner than I. He wears a pair of glasses but I don't.  He likes to eat pocket-food, and he is a gentleman in a sense that when he has pock-food he will share them with us.  He and I are in the same school and in the same class. So, we can help each other. We alway play in the school together. he likes to do thing I like. He lives in the Ningbo Jiangdong, so he hardly came to my home in Zhenghai but I alway go to his home on weekends and he sometimes will come to my home on weekends. Sometimes we will fight but we alway get along well.  His mother is a doctor in the Li-Hui-Li hospital and I know where her office is. His father is a worker in the Bei-Lun power plant. He is a head of a group. So, his father has a lot of work to do.  He and I are in the same school. We usually have a good time so he is my best friend.1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-My friend英语作文
My& name is& Gina& I have a& riend。Her name is Amy.
&She is&&17years old.She is from ShangHai.She has black&eyes and& long& black curly& hair.Hwr favorite subject is chemistry,math and English.She also like P.E.And& She is very& healthy.
版权所有:中小学教育资源&
信产部湘ICP备号-4
本站所有资源来源网络及网友上传,仅供交流研究之用,如侵犯您的权益,请联系本站。}

我要回帖

更多关于 my best friend 作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信