翻译我喜欢学习,对英语非常感兴趣,希望将来做一名翻译

您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
缘分...我也很喜欢外语 哎 我虽然没落榜,却因为只差一点点不幸被调剂到一个完全不喜欢的专业 我比较关注同声传译 好象上次看到说国内是上海和北京有这个培训班 就...
你想要什么书 爱问知识人有很多 你能找到你想要的
我是学英语专业的,我来回答你吧
我们学校的情况是,英语有翻译方向,但是不存在翻译专业
翻译方向比一般的方向早开一年翻译课程,但是其实学的东西都大同小异(至少...
大家还关注当前位置: &
求翻译:请抓紧时间学习英语!!!!希望我们将来可以在一起。是什么意思?
请抓紧时间学习英语!!!!希望我们将来可以在一起。
问题补充:
Please seize the time to learn English! ! ! ! Hope we can be together.
Please take time to learn English! ! ! ! I hope that we can, in the future.
Please grasp the time study English!!!! Will hope us future to be possible in the same place.
Please take time to learn English!!!! hope that we can be together in the future.
Please seize the time to learn English! ! ! ! Hope we can be together.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我一定会努力地去学习。在各个方面都尽可能的做到最好,我喜欢我的老师,她很对我们负责。 的翻译是:I will be hard to learn. In all aspects as best as possible, I like my teacher, she is responsible to us. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我一定会努力地去学习。在各个方面都尽可能的做到最好,我喜欢我的老师,她很对我们负责。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I will work hard to learn. In all aspects to achieve the best possible, I like my teacher, she was responsible for us.
I will be hard to learn. In all aspects as best as possible, I like my teacher, she is responsible to us.
I will be hard to learn. In all aspects as best as possible, I like my teacher, she is responsible to us.
I will work hard to learn. As far as possible in all aspects of it the best, I like my teacher, she is responsible for the US.
I can certainly study diligently.All as far as possible achieves in each aspect well, I like me teacher, she is responsible very much for us.
相关内容&aallograft bone spacer 同种异体移植骨头间隔号 & afranck olivier franck olivier & a我现在不知道,好迷茫你是否爱我 I did not know now that, whether good confused you do love me & aOpen die 打开那 & amaybe i still believe
that one day we will betogether 可能我仍然相信那一天我们意志betogether & aI may be moving to China soon for work. I will be traveling in China for a month soon and would like to really explore the country with someone. 我也许很快搬到中国为工作。 我在中国很快旅行一个月和希望真正地探索国家与某人。 & a我的英语听力有了一定的进步 My English hearing had certain progress & aIt is regarded as a divine accumulator of wealth from all sides without letting anything out. 它被认为财富一台神的累加器从所有边,无需放掉任何东西。 & aDeodorant washing machine floor drain 防臭剂洗衣机地面排水管 & aBoop...Choo...Beep...Here it comes Boop… Choo…哔哔…这里它来 & afuck
life 与我的生活性交 & a【I am a sick child,in all world’s spring】 【我是一个病的孩子,在所有世界的春天】 & aAlthough
injury , jealous
,suspicion
it happens ,we will feel love is
makes ue feel painful. 虽然爱是甜的,它也将导致伤害,嫉妒,怀疑等等。 当它发生,我们感到爱是象使ue感受痛苦的医学。 & a幸福中! In happiness! & aHard is how it should be, and some of us are very concerned father, want to take care of him 艰苦是怎么它应该是,并且一些我们是非常关心的父亲,想要照顾他 & a心之所願 心想事成 The heart is willing to think the matter becomes & a聊什么都行 Chats anything to be good & a八点了,该上课了。 Eight, should attend class. & a说话也没人听 Speech also nobody listens & a普罗旺斯的薰衣草调谢了 The proletariat prosperous Si's aspic accent thanked & awish you will touch your vagina some day and tell me how it feels 愿望您将接触您的阴道某一天并且告诉我怎样它感觉 & aNo.16 , road huoju, high tech development zone of baoji city, Shaanxi province 不,路huoju, baoji城市,陕西省高技术发展区域 & aYou are only colour in my world,miss you,my life is from then on become insipid. 您是仅颜色在我的世界,想念您,我的生活从那时起变得索然无味。 & athe team feasibilty document 队feasibilty文件 & a儿子的鸡巴 Son's penis & apronouncement 宣言 & athe.opposite.side the.opposite.side & abut the bus driver said there was going to be a storm 但公共汽车司机说那里打算是风暴 & avisa details 显示细节 & a那些蛋杯 These egg cups & aan unforgettabie 一unforgettabie & a在正常情况下 In normal condition & awhat is li ming? 锂ming什么? & a我只要你给的幸福 So long as I you give happiness & a?? ?? 生日祝贺 & a有人认为孩子们应该自由的生活,干他们喜欢干的事 Some people thought the children should the free life, do them to like the dry matter & anear far 在附近 & a依玛特 According to Masurium Te & aTurn on Advanced Weapon System 转动先进的武器系统 & adaimler 更多daimler & aIdentification Type 证明类型 & a我不知道明天是否会下雨。 I did not know whether tomorrow will be able to rain. & a哥在拖地,妈在理衣服,爸在打邮件,爷在看书 The elder brother is towing, the mother in the principle clothes, the father is hitting the mail, the master is reading & a你怎么了啦?我很烦 You how? I am very bothersome & aUndo Teleport 解开远距传物 & a宽敞的道路 Spacious path & aI am always with you I am always with you & amy family and i live in the suburbs,my wife and i works near here 我家和我在郊区,我的妻子居住,并且i这里运作得近 & amy family and i live in the suburbs,my wife and i work near here 我家和我在郊区,我的妻子居住,并且我这里工作得近 & aissue 和argument 问题和论据 & axiang nan ren le xiang南ren它 & aI'm just curious 我是公正好奇的 & a我一定会努力地去学习。在各个方面都尽可能的做到最好,我喜欢我的老师,她很对我们负责。 I can certainly study diligently.All as far as possible achieves in each aspect well, I like me teacher, she is responsible very much for us. &I hope to be an english interpreter in the future!because i want to communicate with you! because of you!i will try my best! 的翻译是:我希望将来成为一名英语翻译 ! 因为我想与您沟通 !因为你的 ! 我将尽力而为 ! 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
I hope to be an english interpreter in the future!because i want to communicate with you! because of you!i will try my best!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我希望能在今后的英语翻译,因为我想与您沟通!因为你!我会尽我所能!
我希望将来成为一名英语翻译 ! 因为我想与您沟通 !因为你的 ! 我将尽力而为 !
我希望将来成为一名英语翻译 ! 因为我想与您沟通 !因为你的 ! 我将尽力而为 !
我希望将一个英文口译员在未来! 因为我要与您沟通! 因为你的! 我会尝试!
我在将来希望是英国口译员! 因为我想要与您沟通! 由于您! 我将尝试我最佳!
相关内容&aDonot load men oranimals Donot装载人oranimals & aGod is fair, people lose things, also will gain something! 上帝是公平的,人们丢失事,也将获取某事! & a有谁了解我的心情 Some who do understand my mood & a不许笑我,我是一个害羞的女孩 Does not have to laugh at me, I is a shy girl & ai will be waitting for you i will be waitting for you & a请问你要点些什么单 Ask your main point any list & aholding her hand in public is another way of saying you are proud of her 握她的手公开是另一个方式说您为她是感到骄傲 & a?????? 权威的未来的生活权利 & a你在工作
还是聊天 You chat in the work & ai like that you say i want to have sex!!!!!! 我喜欢您说我想要有性!!!!!! & a你天天睡觉啊 Вы спите ежедневно & apay
hospital 支付a 医院 & a手机: Handset: & a爱在永恒的秋天 Loves in the eternal autumn & a他们来不来没关系 They cannot come not to relate & a合适的内容 Appropriate content & anot for from the sea 不为从 & a在希望他从自行车上摔下,并受了伤 In hoped he falls from the bicycle, and was injured & aI’d love to来为你们加油 I' d love to comes for you to refuel & ai think the system did not capture properly 我认为系统没有适当地夺取 & a美丽绽放的王太太 Wang美しの花氏 & a主要技术指标 Main technical specification & aattenuation 衰减 & a最重要的事情 Matter of primary importance & athe best title for the passage is 最佳的标题为段落是 & aHoney, if the whole world betrayed you, I will betray you and the world. 蜂蜜,如果全世界背叛了您,我将背叛您和世界。 & aChubby!!!!! I'm sorry! Just the afternoon and fellow soldiers acted peevishly!!!!! It's in a bad mood! And then some angry...... I'm sorry! 胖!!!!! 我抱歉! 下午和战士行动了得暴躁!!!!! 它在一种坏心情! 还不止这些恼怒...... 我抱歉! & a越来越多的人买不起房子 More and more many people cannot purchase homes & ashe was a pupil here 她这里在学生 & a這樣環境會好些,也會吃多點 Such environment meets many, also can eat the multi-spots & anum mob follow me 数字暴民跟我学 & aIn Marathon on the runway of hope we have a safe trip ... ... 在马拉松在希望跑道我们有一次安全旅行… ... & aLotus plumule 莲花plumule & anon pas du tout 非舞步du招徕雇客 & a100块 100 & avoice-switched speaker-phone 声音被交换的扬声麦克风 & agreen mode 绿色方式 & a我来;了 I & a我不在乎你会变得怎样 How don't I care about you to be able to become & a祝你今天好运 Wishes you today the good luck & aAccess Violation AT ADDRESS 004D890F IN MODULE 中.EXE 访问违例在地址004D890F在模块中.EXE & a这些年,我付出得太多。 These years, I pay too many. & a我相信你是最棒的!加油! I believed you are best! Refuel! & aBecause i like the way it hurts 由于我喜欢方式它伤害 & abuotangs buotangs & ahe abandoned teaching in favour of a career as a musician 他摒弃了教学倾向于事业作为音乐家 & acombo IC 组合集成电路 & aeasily become unhappy 容易地变得怏怏不乐 & a伤不起
最后决定放弃你 Cannot injury Finally decided gives up you & abin Laden was driven not only by a desire to implement what he saw as God's will but also by a fear of divine punishment if he failed to do so 不仅欲望驾驶本?拉登实施什么他由对神的处罚的恐惧看见了,当上帝的意志,而且,如果他没有如此做 & a你在打手枪 You are firing a pistol & ame bin Laden was driven not only by a desire to implement what he saw as God's will but also by a fear of divine punishment if he failed to do so me bin Laden was driven not only by a desire to implement what he saw as God's will but also by a fear of divine punishment if he failed to do so & aInjury can not afford to give you the final decision 伤害不可能做出您最终决策 & a袁筱月 元Xiaoyue & aI hope to be an english interpreter in the future!because i want to communicate with you! because of you!i will try my best! 我在将来希望是英国口译员! 因为我想要与您沟通! 由于您! 我将尝试我最佳! &}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信