初三英语课程视频。。。

您现在的位置: &
很多孩子和家长都觉得现在不过是十月初而已,离期中考试还有很远的距离,十一长假可以当做期中考复习前的最后一次狂欢,昏天黑地地玩耍一番。十一假期说长不长,说短不短,休息娱乐之余,我们还需要时刻保持奋斗向
初中三年必须掌握的英语语法!
中考在即,如何短时间内提升复习效率,科学分析、合理安排、策略选择很重要。根据历年中考情况分析,作文得分对英语总成绩影响很大。近五年来,中考英语书面表达命题特点:基于教材,难易适中,适度开放,凸显交际
一、中考听力题,同学们要充分运用手里发的听力资料,反复听,听的过程中做做速记。捕捉的信息准确,才能答题正确。 二、单项选择题内容涉及语法、词汇、惯用法、句型、口语功能等方面。此题灵活,覆盖面广,但多数
一、夯实基础,总结技巧 我们知道,初三英语学习主要是以深化基础知识为主。初中阶段的语法在初一初二基本都学完了。进入初三后,同学们的主要学习任务是词汇量的大量扩充和综合复习运用整个初中的语法知识点。在这
中考英语书面表达试题(15分左右)属综合运用型试题,是考查学生运用各项语法知识、正确进行书面表达的能力以及善于理解情景提示的内容,抓住要点和中心思想能力,是 压轴题 。朽认为,只要学生培养好写作兴趣,并进
一张思维导图描绘初中英语语法大致体系
1、每天要坚持听录音、跟读初三的英语课文,在听读过程中留意单词拼写、重点词汇与句型以及需要掌握的语言点,从而进一步落实基础知识。 2、花一些时间整理中考模拟卷和纠错本,帮助自己查漏补缺、温故知新,从而达
近几年来的中考题中,英语阅读能力测试题达到近60%,再加上与阅读有关的其他能力测试题,这个比例就更高了。部分学生在进行阅读理解时会产生一种畏惧心理,失分较多。到底该如何采取有效的方法,从而提高阅读的成绩
1.初中英语教材中共出现近500个词组,其中有一部分为常用词组,要求能熟练运用。 2.在学习中,要注意词组的积累,特别要注意介词词组和短语动词的积累。 3.对固定词组的意义,切不可望文生义。例如,动词look愿意为用户名:&密码:&
欢迎你,&&&&&&&&
搜索频道:您当前位置 :
初三英语阅读理解20篇
Little Tom down the street calls our dog &The keep dog&.Zip is a sheep dog. But when Tom tries to say& Seep&, it comes out &keep&. And in a way Tom is right. Zip is always bringing things hoem for us to keep! I'll tell you about some of them.
Zip's first present was a shoe. It was made of green silk.
We didn't know how Zip found the shoe. But after a moment Mary, my big sister, told me the shoe had a strange smell. I nodded(点头)and held my nose. &What do you think it is?&
&It smells like something for cleaning. I think someone tried to clean a spot (污点) off the shoe. Then he put it at the door to dry.&
&Along came Zip. And good-bye shoe!& I said.&We should take it back.&
&We can't &.said my sistter.
&Maybe little Tom is right,& Mary said. &Maybe Zip is a keep dog!&
1.The writer and Mary didn't know______.
A.what Zip's first present was
B.how Zip carried its first present home
C.who owned Zip's first present
D.what Zip's first present was made of
2.Tom calls Zip &the keep dog&because ______.
A.the dog likes keeping things
B.the dog likes playing with shoes
C.he doesn't know the dog's name
D.he can't pronounce the word &sheep&well
3.What made the shoe strange was ______.
A.its colour B.its smell
C.its size D.that it was a silk one
4.The word &keep&in the last sentence means &_____&
A.keeping things for itself
B.bringing things for other to keep
C.not letting it run about
D.taking care of a small child
5.We can know from the reading that the dog _____.
A. likes to give presents to people
B.has been kept in at the writer's home
C.has brought some trouble
D.likes to be called &the keep dog&
Key: 1.C 2.D 3.B 4.B 5.C
An old lady in a plane had a blanket(毯子)over her head and she did not want to take it off . The air hostess spoke to her, but the old lady said, &I have never been in a plane before , and I am frightened. I am going to keep this blanket over my head until we are back on the ground again !&
Then the captain came. He said, &Madam, I am the captain of this plane. The weather is fine, there are no clouds in the sky, and everything is going very well. &But she continued to hide.
So the captain turned and started to go back. Then the old lady looked out from under the blanket with one eye and said, &I am sorry, young man, but I don&t like planes and I am never going to fly again. But I&ll say one thing, &She continued kindly, &You and your wife keep your plane very clean!&
1. An old lady had _________ .
A. glasses B. a blanket over her head C. a coat D. a basket
2. A. She didn&t want to ________ .
A. take it off B. turn it off C. get on D. talk about it
3. _________ spoke to her .
A. The air hostess B. The man next to her C. her husband D. one of her friends
4. The old lady had never been _________ before .
A. abroad B. home C. in a plane D. in hospital
5. The woman didn&t like planes and she was never going ________ .
A. to fly again B. to travel C. to go abroad D. to go home
Key: 1-5 BAACA
Dick lived in England. One day in January he said to his wife, &I'm going to fly to New York next week because I've got some work there.& &Where are you going to stay there?& his wife asked. &I don't know yet.& Dick answered. &Please send me your address from there in a telegram (电报),& his wife said. &All right,& Dick answered.
He flew to New York on January 31st and found a nice hotel in the center of the city. He put his things in his room and then he sent his wife a telegram. He put the address of his hotel in it.
In the evening he didn't have any work, so he went to a cinema. He came out at nine o'clock and said, &Now I'm going back to my hotel and have a nice dinner.&
He found a taxi (出租车) and the driver said, &Where do you want to go?& But Dick didn't remember the name and address of his hotel.
&Which hotel are my things in?& he said, &And what am I going to do tonight?& But the driver of the taxi did not know. So Dick got out and went into a post office. There he sent his wife another telegram, and in it he wrote, &Please send me my address at this post office.&
Choose the right answer
1. Dick flew to New York because ___.
A. he went there for a holiday
B. he had work there
C. he went there for sightseeing (观光)
D. his home was there
2. Why did his wife want a telegram from him?
A. Because she didn't know his address yet
B. Because she wanted to go to New York, too
C. Because she might send him another telegram
D. Because she couldn't leave her husband by himself in New York
3. Where did Dick stay in New York?
A. In the center of the city.
B. In a hotel.
C. In a restaurant.
D. At his friend's house.
4. Who would send him the name and address of his hotel?
A. The manager (经理) of his hotel.
B. The police office.
C. The taxi driver.
D. His wife.
5. Which of the following is not true?
A. Dick stayed at a nice hotel in the center of the city.
B. Dick didn't work on the first night of his arrival.
C. Dick forgot to send his wife a telegram.
D. Dick wanted to go back to his hotel in a taxi.
Key: 1-5 B A B D C
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
Copyright&(C)2013&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司巨人学校&版权所有版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号九年级英语全一册 人教版_初三课程视频教程在线观看下载_第一视频教程网
当天更新视频:7部 视频总数量:78352部
您现在所在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&九年级英语全一册 人教版
视频类型:
人气:加载中...次点播
更新时间: 13:07
九年级英语全一册 人教版详情
在线播放和下载地址: [ 无需安装任何插件即可快速在线观看和下载 ]
您也许会喜欢这些视频
评论视频九年级英语全一册 人教版
本站所有视频教程均从互联网精心收集,如果侵犯了您的权益,请联系我们纠正或删除,E-mail:当前位置: >>专题
初中英语听力
 在线英语听力室精心挑选的初中英语学习材料。