who are youwe猜一个词共三个字母

Application Online
For Individual
For Company
Students Comments
I have learned Chinese for several years. I changed more than 3 teachers. I need a systemic and efficient studying. And I want to know more about china , Chinese and Chinese culture. Then my friend introduced me Mandarin Garden. What the teacher there gav
Through the Chinese culture activities, I make many friends from all over the world. I learnt how to make dumplings, rice dumplings and flower arrangement. I like the activities of Mandarin Garden. They enriched my life in Shanghai.
I am glad to study in Mandarin Garden. My teacher is very nice and helpful, and the staff of the school is nice to me. I love Chinese and I love to learn Chinese. It’s very practical. I will try to learn it well.
Mandarin Garden is a great place to get to know Chinese culture and to learn Chinese.They offer plenty of activities for an even profounder knowledge.The atmosphere is professional and at the same time relaxed.
I don’t like studying in a boring class. i wish my teacher can always be passionate and push me to study further. In Mandarin Garden, I found the right teacher for me and now I enjoy my class very much. Thanks a lot.
I have compared several schools before my decision. I want to learn Chinese well and I also like to know Chinese culture. And I think the attitude of the teacher, the consultant here are all very positive. I like to stay with them and get the care from th
Who are we
Mandarin Garden is the earliest established international Chinese teaching center and mandarin teacher training organization in Shanghai.We have&9 centers in China.(Shanghai 3 centers, Wuyi, Changchun,Wuhan,Shenzhen,Ningbo,Lijiang)and 3 centers in the world. (London,Seoul,Sydney) All of which have a very Chinese-feeling environment to allow you to better assimilate into the sea of Chinese culture.
Mandarin Garden is also an officially recognized research center for Chinese teachers, and an IPA certified teacher training organization. We have already sent over 2000 Chinese teachers to other Chinese language schools all over the world. As only the most outstanding teachers stay at Mandarin Garden, we are able to provide our students with the most professional service.
It was founded to provide Efficient Mandarin Study Program, Quality Teaching Service and Overall Control System to oversea companies, expat families and individuals.
Through various Chinese language courses and cultural activities, we would help our foreign students to improve their skills of commercial and daily communication, culture exchange and living practice.
Every learners who come from different countries, own different background and have different learning purpose can achieve their mandarin study target ,and also, we will let you know more about Chinese history, culture and customs, in this way, you can make your life and work more comfortable and convenient in China.
We are always ready working for your Chinese language、culture needs and Interests.
keywords:mandaringarden,learn manarin chinese in shanghai,,study chinese,Who We Are Now_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Who We Are Now
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢who&are&we?
《野孩子》剧照
&这是08美国校园喜剧片,是我一贯喜欢的电影。
&青春 活力 喜剧
&不像是个学电影专业应该喜欢的电影。不过我一贯如此。
&我向来装不来。搞得自己好像很专业似的。
&对闷的要死的片子品的头头是到。
&我是个俗人。
&是在本片中我提取的关键词。
&东方女孩不像西方女孩那么奔放。
&这是一个文化与历史背景而照成的。
&可是着实喜欢看她们那些女孩的那种活泼劲。
&同时一样的花季。
&我的生活不像她们奔放。
&喜欢但不向往.
&毕竟这周遭的环境能让你别扭死。
&还是算了吧,除非你让别人觉得你是神经病。
&而我一向不是如此。
&是别人眼中乖孩子。
&其实心里在呐喊,我一直都想当个坏孩子。
&但貌似没有当坏孩子的资质。
&所以只能当个好孩子。
&这样一部片子也让我掉泪了。
&不奇怪,因为女主角的母亲在她11岁的时候去世了。
&而她在接下来的5年心理一直都有个伤口。
&所以她叛逆,她装的像个坏女孩。
&但最后她救赎了自己。
&自然想到了自己。
&自然眼眶又湿润了。
&我也不知道什么时候才能把那个伤口填补好?
&也许要一辈子的时间吧!
&也许等自己当母亲的时候吧!
&也许,,,
&也许,,,
&也许我也不知道!
&who are we !!!!
&我是谁,我要知道自己到底是谁?
&是哪个自己?
&我选择勇敢
&我选择诚实
&我选择善良
&我选择美丽
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。Favorite Classics / Who Are We?
Who Are We?
Introduction
Every camera featured on this site is personally owned by one (or both)
of the contributors. And further each of these cameras was purchased in
need of various degrees of repair. To us a pristine old camera just doesn’t
have the attraction…or mystic…that one with a few scrapes and
scratches possesses. There is an old saying about two kinds of interesting
people: Men with a future and women with a past. Indeed, it is their past
that makes these old cameras so interesting.
Neither of us are in the ca nor do we wish to represent
ourselves as experts. We are definitely not. Simply put, we think old
cameras are fun to tinker with but they are not economically feasible
to have repaired.
We both shoot Canon EOS but enjoy the feel of fine old metal cameras
in our hands. But frankly, it is very difficult to find a perfectly working
camera 30+ years old. So we simply found ones we liked, learned about
them and revived them. Information on cameras this old is hard to locate.
We know! We’ve looked. Now we wish to share what we have found.
This site is totally non-profit. We ask for nothing but we would appreciate
your sharing any knowledge/photos/tech info you may have, not only on
the cameras presented here but on any you may think we might be interested
in. Both of us, of course, have other old cameras not displayed. What
we have to share are:
newspapers/magazines/poster ads
instruction manuals
repair manuals
personal experiences}

我要回帖

更多关于 who are you什么意思 的文章

更多推荐