初二一天过去时英语日记过去式带翻译带翻译

初二过去式作文带翻译
初二过去式作文带翻译
相关热词搜索:
篇一:初一初二英语作文带翻译
初一英语作文带翻译
I what busied one day, the body that dragging exhaustion sits silently on the balcony to syare blankly, come stealthily towards evening, late wind slowly had blown, left the cool trace of filar silk. But the balcony that also cannot bake sun broil hair is very hotly is wrapped cool. Dark, bird is less and less also, the damage that a string of bird left in the sky cries. The sun that worked one day also took off coverall, it is no longer in that way dazzling. The tender broadness that the sun that changes new clothes also changes is elegant, lovely. Tell the truth the sun can be met really choose color. The clothes that you see her wear is much more beautiful, red is blaze that one the most beautiful one color in the layer. Withered and yellow is squashy orange just was picked on the tree that orange is yellow. Foil in so beautiful color the cheek that issued arch to give a piece of peaceful. She seems to be being monitored by others same, stealthily move is moving pace, appear that kind is lightsome. Knowing at this moment is who is make a practical joke, in her that is high and scatter on luxuriant clothes went up prepared Chinese ink makes her dress becomes bit more full of stains or spots, ased if to throw one Jiao in wallow. Right now she is like a girl bashful and same, blush so that resemble squashy persimmon. Perhaps she feels embarrassed to used white gauze cloak to live then half face. Passed for ages, perhaps be she feels to be done so also of no help cowardly cowardly ground comes out to appear that kind is bashful. Then she thinks 36 plan -- go for the best thing to do, be smooth! Apparent its speed appears than a moment ago much faster, she is floating die of small blush Pang is in then later hilltop. The sky appears deserted. Again scan widely hopes horizon appeared again her form, hey! How be like two different people with foregoing the setting sun, move close to again look, it is the moon that Yin Guangshan shows so. Dark, appear soundless in that way all around.
忙碌了一天的我,拖着疲劳的身体静静的坐在阳台上发呆,傍晚悄悄来临,晚风缓缓的吹过,留下了丝丝的凉意.但也不能将太阳炙烤得发烫的阳台裹凉.天黑了,鸟儿也愈来愈少,天空中留下了一串鸟的残鸣。
工作了一天的太阳也脱下了工作服,不再是那样刺眼。换上新装的太阳也变的温柔阔雅,楚楚动人。说实话太阳可真会挑颜色。你看她穿的衣服多漂亮,红的是火焰那一层一层中最美的颜色。枯黄的是树上刚摘下来熟透的桔子那桔黄。在这样美丽的颜色衬托下拱出了一张恬静的脸蛋。她好像被别人监视着一样,悄悄的挪移着步伐,显得那般轻盈。
这时不知道是谁在搞恶作剧,在她那高贵而又华丽的衣裳上撒上了墨汁使她的衣服变得斑斑点点,仿佛在泥坑里摔了一跤。此时她好像一个小姑娘害羞一样,脸红得象熟透的柿子。也许她觉得难堪于是便用白纱遮掩住了一半脸。过了好久,也许是她觉得这样做也无济于事便怯怯地出来显得那般羞涩。于是她便想三十六计——走为上策,溜!显然它的速度显得比刚才快多了,之后她那泛着微红脸庞消逝在山头。天空则显得空荡荡的。再放眼一望天际又出现了她的身影,哎!怎么跟先前的夕阳判若两人,再凑近一看,原来是银光闪闪的月亮。
天黑了,四周则显得那样静悄悄。
Everyone has a dream,Everyone‘s dreams are great, happy and distant,My dream is that my family and friends can be happy .Although this is not realistic.We nevitably experience suffering and failure in the real life.But because of this,We become strong and courageous.although some dream is unrealistic,we have dream,we live
significative!whether or not the dream come ture,we should hard work,Let this life without any regrets.
谁都有梦想。每一个人的梦想都是伟大的,幸福的,遥远的.我的梦想是身边的每一个人都能够开心幸福的生活。尽管这不太现实。毕竟在现实的生活里难免会经历坎坷与心酸,但正因为这样,我们才变得更加坚强和勇敢。虽然有些梦想是不切实际的,但因为心中有梦想,我们才生活得更有意义!不管梦想能不能够实现,我们都要努力奋斗,让今生无悔!
第一天:THE NEWSPAPER 报 纸
Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it. It supplies us with a variety of news every day. It tells us the political situation of the world. If we form the habit of reading the newspaper, we shall (will) get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstances.
现今报纸拥有极大的价值,人人都应该看它。它每天提供我们各种类类的消息。它告诉我们世界政治局势。如果我们养成看报的习惯,我们就能得到足够的知识来因应我们的环境。
学生虽然每天须做功课,但他们至少应该匀出一两个小时来看报。哪些,他们不但能增加知识而且也能赶上时代。总而言之,看报对学生很有益处。篇二:初二作文翻译
一. 过去式叙事篇-旅行经历(U1)
1. 提高班版本:
上个月我和我父母去美国了。那里的天气和北京的不同,那里总是阳光明媚和温暖的。我们参观了一些著名的大学,例如哈佛大学,耶鲁大学等等。那里的人们对我们非常友好,这是我第一次遇见全世界的人们,我认为那里的食物很美味。
总之,这是我渡过的最好的假期,我希望某一天能再去那里。
目标班版本:
上个月我跟我家人去海南岛了。海南岛,一个确实很美的地方,以它美丽的沙滩而著名,在中国的南部。
那里的天气和北京的不同,换句话说,那里总是潮湿炎热。有时那里的温度能达到40摄氏度。我们参观了著名的名胜古迹,例如天涯海角和亚龙湾。给我印象最深的是那里的海鲜,它非常美味。我最喜欢的是姜汁炸蟹。另外,那里的人非常友好。只要我们有什么问题,例如,我们迷路了,海南人总是渴望帮助我们。
依我看,在海南岛的这个假期是我渡过的最好的假期,甚至比美国那次还好,我希望我下次能再去那里。
2.上一个国庆节,我的朋友,Dean,Cindy,和Gina去了不同的地方度假。
Dean去了青岛,在山东海的旁边的一个著名的度假城市,在渤海海岸的最北边。Dean对这次旅行非常满意,因为他把好天气当作旅行中最重要的事情。青岛炎热而阳光明媚,在那里他总是可以游泳。
然而,Cindy对她的旅行非常沮丧,虽然她去购物了,还买了很多飞机模型,但是因为那里的坏天气,所以她不喜欢它。
Gina和她父母在乌鲁木齐待了大概一周,在那里他们全家都放松了身心。当地的人教他们跳舞,还用新鲜的羊肉款待他们。他们都相信这是他们最好的旅行,甚至比美国那次还好。
二. 生活习惯篇(U2)
1. 提高班版本:
我有一个健康的生活方式。换句话说,我总是找一些方法,使我的身体强壮,心灵放松。
首先,我每天做运动,例如慢跑和瑜伽。它可以强健体魄。另外,我花很多心思在饮食习惯上,换句话说,我们应该选择健康的食物,像蔬菜或者水果。除此之外,为了在努力工作之后放松我自己,我更喜欢在我空闲的时间阅读,听轻音乐,看电影。
总而言之,我相信过着一个健康的生活对学习和生活都很重要。你呢?
目标班版本:
我有一个健康的生活方式。换句话说,我总是找一些方法,使我的身体强壮,心灵放松。
首先,规律地做运动是绝对必要的。慢跑和瑜伽也许是不错的选择。我做运动的原因是,它不仅可以降低我患心脏病的几率,而且可以帮我降低血压。另外,我花很多心思在饮食习惯上。我妈妈是一个专业的医药专家,建议我选择健康的食物,像蔬菜或者水果。避免吃增肥的食物,像炸薯条和曲奇饼。另外,我更喜欢在我空闲的时间阅读,听轻音乐,看电影。当我学习压力增加的时候能够使我放松心灵。
总而言之,我相信过着一个健康的生活对学习和生活都很重要。你呢?
2.提高班版本:
怎样保持健康
如今,越来越多的人担心他们的健康。但是怎么样保持健康呢?对于这个问题,不同的人也许会给不同的答案。我认为,做到下面的事情很重要。
首先,我们应该每天做些运动,例如慢跑和瑜伽,它可以强健体魄。另外,我们最好花更多心思在饮食上,换句话说,我们应该选择健康的食物,像蔬菜或者水果。除此之外,我相信充足的睡眠是我们健康中很重要的一部分。我们每天应该在晚上11点之前睡觉。
总之,为了保持健康,从现在开始采取行动。
目标班版本:
怎样保持健康
如今,越来越多的人担心他们的健康。但是我们应该做些什么来保持健康呢?对于这个问题,不同的人也许会给不同的答案。我认为,做到下面的事情很重要。首先,规律地做运动是绝对必要的。慢跑和瑜伽也许是不错的选择。我做运动的原因是,它不仅可以降低我患心脏病的几率,而且可以帮我降低血压。另外,我花很多心思在饮食习惯上。我妈妈是一个专业的医药专家,建议我选择健康的食物,像蔬菜或者水果。避免吃增肥的食物,像炸薯条和曲奇饼。另外,我相信充足的睡眠是我们健康中很重要的一部分。我们每天应该在晚上11点之前睡觉。
上面提到的这些事,听起来很容易做,但是没多少人能做成。总之,为了保持健康,从现在开始采取行动。
三.比较级篇(U3)
1.提高班版本:
友谊取决于信任和交流。
Mark是我在班里最好的朋友,当我有困难时,他总是准备好帮助我。我们是好朋友因为我们有很多共同点。例如,我们同龄,我们几乎一样高。另外,我们都是热心肠。当然了,我们也有很多不同。例如,Mark比我更自信,他总是相信只要他努力尝试,它就可以做任何事。除此之外,我比他更慷慨一点,我愿意和其他人分享任何事。
Mark和我成为朋友已经六年了,因为我们不仅相信彼此,而且经常与对方交谈。
目标班版本:
作为一个人,没有朋友几乎不能做事。我认为,友谊取决于信任和交流。
Mark心肠好而且开明,是我在班里最好的朋友,无论何时我需要帮助的时候,他总是能出现。我们是好朋友因为我们有很多共同点。例如,我们同龄,我们几乎一样高。另外,我们都是热心肠。换句话说,我们都愿意帮助他人。这是不是很棒?当然了,在某种程度上,我不得不同意,我们也有许多不同。例如,Mark比我更自信,他总是相信只要他努力尝试,它就可以做任何事。除此之外,我比他更慷慨一点,我愿意和其他人分享任何事。噢,顺便说一句,作为学校校队的一名足球队员,他比我更强壮。
Mark和我成为朋友已经六年的原因是,因为我们不仅相信彼此,而且经常与对方交换想法。
3.比较学校的过去和现在
我的学校,对于我来说是一个最奇特重要的地方之一,在我们的学习和生活中扮演一个最初的角色,在2012年时改变了许多,这有一些变化我想要与你分享。
首先,我的校园过去是很小的只有一个教学楼,然而现在有8栋楼,是因为我们需要更多的教学楼使初中和高中合并。除此以外,图书馆也比以前大了很多,好处就是开阔我们的眼界,提升我们的知识。但最后同样重要的是,比较了一年之后,我们的学校越来越多的转向的环境友好型,提供给我们更多的学习气氛。
总之,我们的学校对于我们来说是一个更好的地方了,你的学校是怎么样的呢?
四、最高级篇(U4)
1.最受欢迎的老师
王红,在我们学校最受欢迎的老师,她不仅是个老师还是一个朋友,她鼓励我们大多数的学生更努力的学习和更努力的玩,换句话说,在过去两年的成长期间几乎每个人都被王老师帮助过。
热心并且开明,王老师和我们一起打棒球,带我们去骑马,带我们去同学聚会,叫我们如何学英语。每当我们在英语学习中有麻烦的时候,他会非常仔细的给我们解释,在他的帮助下,我们一天一天的提高了我们的英语,在过去的两年中,这些难以忘记的日子都是我美好的回忆。
我感激王老师在这年帮助我度过很多艰难时刻,不单单作为老师,还作为朋友。
2.最感谢的人,最尊重的人
我特别想感谢一个人,我将永远不能忘记的英语Lee老师。
他是一个很高的男人带着一个很厚的眼镜,他喜欢和我们一起踢足球和打篮球,此外,他通过课余时间与学生聊天关心每一个学生,我最难忘的就是他帮我提高我的英语。首先,我很难学好英语,没有精神,我坐在角落里把头埋在胳膊里。意外的是,Lee老师注意到我并向我走来,他坐在我旁边并且问我发生了什么,之后我告诉他我的沮丧,他鼓励我并且每天放学后帮助我,一天天的过去了,在他的耐心下我的英语提高了。
虽然这件事过去很久了,它一直清晰的在我脑海里,Lee老师将永远在我心里并且我会不断地感谢他。
作为我钦佩的一个人,我的爸爸将在我心里永远是个英雄。
他是一个带着眼镜的高大男人,他喜欢运动并且当我还是小孩的时候他经常和我一起打篮球,此外,我永远忘不了在我睡觉前他每晚会给我讲的那个故事,有时,我知道这个习惯带给我的写作很多益处。另外,开阔了我的眼界,在这个多姿多彩的世界中丰富了我的知识,他每年带我去旅行并且教了我很多文化和历史,我们照了很多照片留念并且交了很多朋友。有时,我们也去电影院看电影,看那些有意义有帮助我成长的电影。
我非常感激我的爸爸虽然这些事已经过去很久了,他一直清晰的存在于我的脑海里。
3.最好的地点
虽然这个城市中这个旅馆里的屋子比别的旅馆的屋子要小,它提供里很舒适的床。此外,它还提供了美味的食物,像炸新鲜的姜汁蟹肉和炸鸡腿肉,是这个城市中最便宜
的食物。另外,友谊旅店提供最专业的服务。换句话说,所有的服务员都有友好的微笑,相信顾客是上帝是真的。他们总是准备好去帮助那些需要帮助的人。除此之外,当地的旅馆也有好处,它们靠近海滩,可以让人们更好的放松自己并且享受阳光,还能在海边的泳池中游泳。
总之,在这个城市中友谊旅馆比别的任何旅馆都好。
五、影评+书评(U5)
在所有电影中我曾经看过一个,《阿甘正传》是让我印象最深刻的,它在1995年第67届奥斯卡奖中得了六个奖项,比如最佳图片奖,最佳演员奖,最佳导演成就奖等等。
“生活就像块巧克力,你永远不知道你会吃到哪一块。”阿甘的妈妈噶苏我们这个真相就是每个人的人生都是不可预测的并且是独一无二的。更随着这些话语,阿甘自己的生活被认为是一个奇迹,但是是阿甘自己的独一无二。人们一直相信阿甘是一个不幸的人,天生的低智商并且有肌肉问题,不能成功的做一些事情。与之相反的是,这个不幸的人收获了很多不可置信的成功-足球运动员,虾船船长,甚至是越南战争的英雄都是通过他的勤奋和坚持。此外,阿甘永远不会丢失他的纯真,无论生活如何艰难。
很大一部分人,包括我自己,认为这个电影是很有思想深度的“生活就像块巧克力,你永远不知道你会吃到哪一块。”很多人被堵在这个简单有智慧的句子上,通过阿甘的整个人生去证明了这句话的正确性。当人们被生活战胜的时候,当人们绝望的时候,这句话将出现在他们的脑海里,激励他们并且给他们勇气前进。
六、英文学习
谈论如何学英语
英语,是世界上最有用的语言之一,在生活中扮演者重要的角色,对我们说是必要的。
作为我自己,我经常看很多英语戏剧和电影为了让我的口音接近于当地人。另外,我经常和外国朋友聊天,在现实生活中练习英语对我来说是一个很好的机会,这有我学习英语的建议给你。
最开始,你最好尽可能的多读英语书,因为你做这个能让你很快接近标准英语和英语社会。此外,为什么不多和英国人或美国人交朋友?这个的好处是可以练习你的口语并且更好的了解英国文化,同样重要的是,如果我是你,我将会每天用英语写日记,因为这将对我在考试中英语写作有帮助。
总之,采取以上这些步骤对于你来说是很有必要的,我希望每个人都能学好英语。篇三:初中英语作文带翻译
Everyone has their own dreams, I am the same. But my dream is not a lawyer, not a doctor, not actors, not even an industry. Perhaps my dream big people will find it ridiculous, but this has been my pursuit! My dream is to want to have a folk life! I want it to become a beautiful painting, it is not only sharp colors, but also the colors are bleak, I do not rule out the painting is part of the black, but I will treasure these bleak colors! Not yet, how about, a colorful painting, if not bleak, add color, how can it more prominent American? Life is like painting, painting the bright red color represents life beautiful happy moments. Painting a bleak color represents life difficult, unpleasant time. You may find a flat with a beautiful road is not very good yet, but I do not think it will. If a person lives flat then what is the point? Life is only a short few decades, I want it to go Finally, Each memory is a solid.
每个人都有自己的梦想,我也一样。但是我的梦想不是律师,不是医生,不是演员,甚至不是一种行业!我的梦想也许大人们会觉得可笑,但是,这是我一直追寻的!我的梦想是想要自己有一个七彩的人生!我要它成为一幅美丽的画,它不但要有鲜明的颜色,也要有暗淡的颜色,我不排除这幅画有一部分的黑色,我反而会很珍惜这些暗淡的颜色!不是吗,试问一下,一幅色彩鲜艳的画,如果不加一点暗淡的颜色,又怎能更突出它的美呢?人生就象画一样,画中鲜艳的颜色就代表着人生美丽快乐的时光。画中暗淡的颜色就代表着人生遭遇困难,不愉快的时候。也许你会觉得拥有一条平坦美丽的路不是很好吗,但我并不觉得。一个人如果一生平坦那有什么意思呢?人生只有短短几十年,我要他走到最后时,每一个回忆都事充实的!
A friend is a person who can let you feel warm when you are
depressed. I have many friends.But XXX is my best friend.He is as old as me.He taller than me.Basketball is his favorite sport.We are in the same
class.He is good at study.So his study is very good.We learn from each other and help each other.He will help me if i got in trouble.I will help he as much as I can. I hope our friendship will forever and ever.
A friend is someone who can let you feel warm when you are depressed. I
have many friends. However I only have one best friend and it's XXX. He is the same age as me. He is taller than me. Basketball is his favourite sport. We are in the same class. He likes studying and is good at it, so he gets high marks. We learn from each other and help each other. He will help me if I ever get into troubles. So will I. I hope our friendship will last forever and ever
翻译:朋友是当你在沮丧消沉的时候能给你温暖的人。因此我又很多朋友。XXX是我最好的朋友。他和我一样大却比我高。他最喜欢的运动是打篮球。我们是同班同学。他的学习很棒,因此他的成绩很好。我们相互学习相互帮助。我有困难的时候他会帮我,而他又困难我也会尽力帮他。我希望我们的友谊能天长地久。
My best friend and I get along with each other quite well. But we are so
different. He is funnier, more outgoing than I am and i'm more serious. He is more athletic and likes to play all kinds of sports but I am smarter on study. My friend is wilder than me and I am calmer. He is tall, thin, strong,with short hair, And sometimes he is very careless and lazy. On the other hands, I am short, fat, weak, with shorthair. He is very helpful because I am very lazy and don't want to do any sports. And I will help him with his study.
I think our friendship will last forever.
翻译:我和我最好的朋友相处的非常好,但是我们却各有不同。他比我更有趣,更外向,而我很严肃。他是运动型的,各种体育运动都很喜欢,而我更擅长于学习。
我的朋友相对狂野而我相对沉静。他又高又瘦,但是很结实,留着短发。一些时候他马虎又懒散。与他相比,我显得矮胖,而虚弱。我也是短头发。他很乐于助人,因为我很懒不想做仍和运动。我会在学习上帮助他。我希望我们的友谊能够持续到永远
Today, good sunny weather, always a hundred flowers ... ...& I head swimming glasses, I sing a little song, walked meteor big, went to Zhoushan Middle
School swimming pool.
Wow thiazolyl! Today, many people can really ah! A group of three students, five pile, in the pool, pushing and shoving, no better happy!
I already have lost Hing son, traveling light. &Thump!& I caught a spring, water ducks to water generally swim a ... .... Nice to feel the water! I have a moment like a free fish fry for a while yet also seemed a carefree birds.
Sometimes wildly breaststroke frog forward, sometimes into freestyle, rolls toward the deep water. I kept the swinging hands, feet not live playing the
water splashes like a bit graceful girl, and like one a lovely boy, beautiful great!
I jumped up, roll forward. &Wow!& The water was cold and deep water,
thrilled! &Crash ......& my original& Deep Somersault &began. I pushed the hands, feet Yi Deng, jumped backward, turn sideways for a more perfect performance ah! I am in the midst of cheers, air to drill into the water. At this time, the
students are coming to my swim. Suddenly, the pool open swim posture:
breaststroke, butterfly, dog plane, everything. Overtake each other, with each side. Laughter, playfulness sound into a ......
Tired, I lay quietly on the water: If water every day as partners, so the fish do my friend, my teacher, my job is only swimming ...... it was nice to ah!
When the sun sets, my classmates and I still play pool slapstick. Finally, the shore, and the evening's setting sun dragging our very, very long shadow. Happy swimming, I like!
翻译:“今天天气好晴朗,处处百花香……”我头顶游泳眼镜,口哼小曲,迈着流星大步,向舟山中学游泳池走去。
哇噻!今天人可真多啊!学生们三个一群,五个一堆,在泳池里推推搡搡,好不快活!
我早已耐不住兴子,轻装上阵。“扑通!”我纵身一跃,如水鸭子一般去水里畅游了……。水里的感觉真好!我一会儿像一条自由自在的小鱼,一会儿又似一只无忧无虑的水鸟。时而青蛙似地蛙泳前进,时而自由泳进,向着深水区进发。我的双手不停着摆动着,两脚不住地打着水,溅起的水花如一位位婀娜多姿的少女,又像一个个活泼可爱的男孩,美丽极了!
我跳跃着,翻滚着。“哇!”深水区的水好凉、好爽!“哗啦......”我的独创“深水空翻”开始了。我双手一推,两脚一蹬,向后一跃,侧身一转,多完美的表演啊!我在一片喝彩声中,神气地钻入水里。这时,同学们都向我游了过来。顿时,泳池里游姿开放:蛙泳、蝶泳、狗刨、应有尽有。你追我赶,互不相让。欢笑声、嬉闹声响成一片......
累了,我静静地躺在水面上:要是天天与水为伴,让鱼儿做我的朋友,当我的老师,我的作业只有游泳......那该多好啊!
夕阳西下时,我和同学们还在泳池里嬉戏打闹。终于,上岸了,黄昏的残阳把我们的影子拖得很长很长。快乐的游泳,我喜欢!
I love my family,because I have a happy family.
My father is an English teacher.His name is Jacky.He is thirty-eight.He likes playing basketball.What’s my mother jop?Is she a teacher?Yes,you’re right!My mother is very kind and nice,she is thirty-seven.My mother is always laborious work.I love my parents!
On Staurday and Sunday,I often go to the library and play the piano,My father go to play basketball.Sometimes,we watch TV and listen to music at home.
I love my family.Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together!
我爱我的家庭,因为我有一个快乐的家庭.
我的爸爸是一名英语教师,他的名字叫Jacky.他今年38岁.他非常喜欢打篮球.我的妈妈是赶什么呢?她是一名教师吗?是的.你说对了!我的妈妈是一个很亲切、友善的人,她今年37岁.我妈妈总是勤劳的干活.我爱我的父母.
在星期六和星期天里,我经常去图书馆和弹钢琴.我爸爸去打篮球.有时侯,我们都在家看电视和听音乐.
我爱我家.因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心!
I what busied one day, the body that dragging exhaustion sits silently on the balcony to syare blankly, come stealthily towards evening, late wind slowly had blown, left the cool trace of filar silk. But the balcony that also cannot bake sun broil hair is very hotly is wrapped cool. Dark, bird is less and less also, the
damage that a string of bird left in the sky cries. The sun that worked one day also took off coverall, it is no longer in that way dazzling. The tender broadness that the sun that changes new clothes also changes is elegant, lovely. Tell the truth the sun can be met really choose color. The clothes that you see her wear is much more beautiful, red is blaze that one the most beautiful one color in the layer. Withered and yellow is squashy orange just was picked on the tree that orange is yellow. Foil in so beautiful color the cheek that issued arch to give a piece of peaceful. She seems to be being monitored by others same, stealthily move is moving pace, appear that kind is lightsome. Knowing at this moment is who is make a practical joke, in her that is high and scatter on luxuriant clothes went up prepared Chinese ink makes her dress becomes bit more full of stains or spots, ased if to throw one Jiao in wallow. Right now she is like a girl bashful and same, blush so that resemble squashy persimmon. Perhaps she feels
embarrassed to used white gauze cloak to live then half face. Passed for ages, perhaps be she feels to be done so also of no help cowardly cowardly ground comes out to appear that kind is bashful. Then she thinks 36 plan -- go for the best thing to do, be smooth! Apparent its speed appears than a moment ago much faster, she is floating die of small blush Pang is in then later hilltop. The sky appears deserted. Again scan widely hopes horizon appeared again her form, hey! How be like two different people with foregoing the setting sun,
move close to again look, it is the moon that Yin Guangshan shows so. Dark, appear soundless in that way all around.
忙碌了一天的我,拖着疲劳的身体静静的坐在阳台上发呆,傍晚悄悄来临,晚风缓缓的吹过,留下了丝丝的凉意.但也不能将太阳炙烤得发烫的阳台裹凉.天黑了,鸟儿也愈来愈少,天空中留下了一串鸟的残鸣。
工作了一天的太阳也脱下了工作服,不再是那样刺眼。换上新装的太阳也变的温柔阔雅,楚楚动人。说实话太阳可真会挑颜色。你看她穿的衣服多漂亮,红的是火焰那一层一层中最美的颜色。枯黄的是树上刚摘下来熟透的桔子那桔黄。在这样美丽的颜色衬托下拱出了一张恬静的脸蛋。她好像被别人监视着一样,悄悄的挪移着步伐,显得那般轻盈。
这时不知道是谁在搞恶作剧,在她那高贵而又华丽的衣裳上撒上了墨汁使她的衣服变得斑斑点点,仿佛在泥坑里摔了一跤。此时她好像一个小姑娘害羞一样,脸红得象熟透的柿子。也许她觉得难堪于是便用白纱遮掩住了一半脸。过了好久,也许是她觉得这样做也无济于事便怯怯地出来显得那般羞涩。于是她便想三十六计——走为上策,溜!显然它的速度显得比刚才快多了,之后她那泛着微红脸庞消逝在山头。天空则显得空荡荡的。再放眼一望天际又出现了她的身影,哎!怎么跟先前的夕阳判若两人,再凑近一看,原来是银光闪闪的月亮。
天黑了,四周则显得那样静悄悄。
I have a goodfriend,He is a boy,he has a very nice name—Robert.He comes from England.He has big eyes,they are round and cute.He comes to China
with his parents.We know each other since last year.From then on,we become goodfriends.
At weekends,we often get together to play basketball,he plays it very
well,and,he sings well,too.He teaches me English and I teach him Chinese.
We are goodfriends forever.
翻译:我有一个好朋友,他是一个男孩,他有一个非常好听的名字—罗伯特。他来自英格兰,他有一对大眼睛,它们很圆很可爱。他和他的父母一起来中国。我们从去年开始认识。从那时候起,我们成为好朋友了。
在周末,我们经常一起打篮球,他打得非常好,而且,他歌唱得很好听。他教我英语然后我教他中文。
我们永远都是好朋友。
My Home Town My home town is a beautiful place. It stands beside a wide
river and is rich in fish and rice. But in the old days it was a poor and backward little town. Many people had no work. They lived a hard life. In 1949 my
hometown was liberated. Since then great changes have taken place there. The streets have been widened. Factories, schools, hospitals, cinemas and theatres have sprung up one after another. The life of the people is greatly
improved. I love my hometown. All the more I love its people. They are working hard so as to make it still richer and more beautiful.====我的家乡 我的家乡是个美丽的地方,它座落在一条宽宽的小河旁边,富产鱼和大米。 但是在过去它是个又穷又偏僻的小镇。很多人没有工作,生活很难过。 1949年解放以来,我的家乡发生了很大的变化。道路拓宽了,工厂、学校、医院、电影院和歌剧院一个接一个建成。人们生活质量大大地提高了。 我爱我的家乡,更爱家乡的人们。他们辛勤工作保持着它的富有、美丽。篇四:七年级下册过去式英语作文
(一)Last weekend I was happy.
On Saturday morning,it was sunny.I went shopping.I spent 50 yuan on the food.In the afternoon,I did my homework.They were diffecult.In the evening,I watched TV.The sitcom made me feel happy.
In Sunday.It was rainy all day. And I stay at home all day.I watched TV and played computer games.It was too boring.
What about your weekend? (二)We had a good time
Hello,everybody! Did you have a happy weekend?Well, my summer vacation was so exciting。During the weekend, I went to Xiamen
with my parents.There were so many beautiful views 。We visited Gulangyu Island and Jin Bang Park. We took many pictures, bought some beautiful souvenirs
and ate lots of
delicious food. We had a good time in Xiamen.What did
you do during the weekend?How
about yours?
(三)A Happy Weekend Last weekend I went to the zoo with my parents.I was so excited because I always be interested in animals.We got there by car,then visited the monkeys' home.Monkeys were very funny,they made faces to us and they might fight with other monkeys for the food.After monkeys we visited tigers,lions,bears,snakes and many other animals. We got a lot fun of that weekend.
(四)The Diary of Visiting Hangzhou
July 21st sunny
Today I visit Hangzhou with my parents.Hangzhou is a beautiful city,and it is famous of West Lake.Because of that,this evening we visited the West Lake.There were many people here in the evening,I guess the weather that time might much more cool than the daytime.We drank tea,talked about something interesting,and watched the fascinating sights. I'd be willing to visit Hangzhou again.
(五)A TRIP TO the COUNTRY 乡村游记One Sunday my mother (Mother) had (made) me take my little young brother to the a trip to the country. She bade me take good care of him.
While we were walking along the road, the sun was shining brightly and the breeze was blowing gently. We saw the beautiful flowers smile (smiling) at us and heard the birds sing (singing) their sweet songs on the trees. The scenery was indeed very pretty (beautiful).
When we felt tired, we returned home. We saw Mother (our mother) wait (waiting) for us at the door. (六)Last summer holiday,My family had gone to HongKong ,At the morning ,my father drive the car to Shenzhen,After the lunch,we take the car to HongKong,HongKong is a center of fanancial.There are many people in there,We just go shopping ,then ,we had a good dinner. The next day ,we gone to the Ocean Park,it was very intersting and wonderful.The good expression was the informce of the dophin,They could save people,also could show many things.They are very smart! I like HongKong very much !篇五:初二英语上作文
初中英语作文(初二上)
实际上英语作文(书面表达)就等于两个字,翻译! 因为英语写作一般会给出几个要点,要求必须在文章中有所体现。文章写的再好,只要缺少要点就会扣分。所以要点,也就是文章的第二段内容,要做到全,围绕中心。只要按题目中给出要点翻译便好。注意:1.不要漏要点-将要点扩充成句子,注意前后问的连贯和一致. 加必要的连词,是全文连贯和文理通顺,有的句子前后再调整合并,写成从句或使用非谓语等其他手段. 2.时态要与内容符合--要点确定后,重要的是用好动词,可以在原文旁边或图上标出拟用的动词,最好一步到位,将时态也带进去,确定全文基本时态:是现在时还是过去时?直接将该词的形式表出来,省略打草稿的步骤
3.语句连贯 4.条理清楚 注:通读全文,检查是否有错.改正拼写和标点错误.写作文是一个复杂的思维过程.一篇作文需反复修改
写文章离不开句子。但英语的表达方式往往与中文有很大的区别,这就要我们老师在平时多训练学生运用英语思维,否则学生写出来的文章就是chineseenglish(中文式英语)。多用简单句:注意:英语简单句的五种基本类型:一、主语+不及动词-My head aches. 我头疼。-Everybody laughed. 大家都笑了。It rained.天下雨了。 二、主语+连系动词+表语-English is very easy. 英语很容易。He looks tired. 他看上去是累了.注:连系动词常由(be/look/smell/feel/become/turn)充当。表语常用名词/形容词/数词/代词充当
三、主语+及物动词+直接宾语-She likes the flowers. 她喜欢这些花。Dad bought a car. 父亲买了辆汽车。 四、主语+及物动词+间接宾语(人)+直接宾语(物)-He told her the news.他把这消息告诉了她He gave me an
ap-ple.他给了我一只苹果。注:如把物放前,可在物后加to或for:..give/pass sb sth=..give/pass sth to sb
..buy sb sth=buy sth for sb
五、主语+及物动词+宾语+宾语补语-He told me to stay home.他叫我呆在家里。The smell made him sick. 这气味使他恶心。He made us laugh.他让我们笑了。
说明:上述各例都简化到了最低限度,在此基础上,我们可以加上一些修饰成分使句子变得更复杂,表达更丰富的内容。英语句子看上去纷繁庞杂,但仔细观察不外乎五个基本句式。这五个基本句式可以演变出多种复杂的英语句子。 换言之,绝大多数英语句子都是由这简单句添加或简化而得来的。如:In fact, English is very easy to teach. 事实上,英语很容易教。She likes the flowers very much. 她非常喜欢这些花。He told her the news
8.设想一下你二十年后的生活,请以“My Life in Twenty Years”为题,根据以下的提示写一篇80词左右的短文。
(1).介绍未来的生活(学习,工作,生活的城市,旅行,爱好等方面) (2).为了未来的生活我应该怎样做(注意一般将来时的使用)。
In twenty years,I think I’ll be a reporter.I’ll live in Shanghai because there will be more jobs in that city.As a reporter,I will meet lots of interesting people,so I’ll have more friends.I’ll live with my friends so that we can go shopping together on weekends.I’ll probably keep a lovely cat because I like it very much.In the future,I think I’ll take a holiday in Hongkong when possible.One day,I’ll even travel around the world. This is my life in twenty years.In ordwe to make my future life better,I think I have to study hard from now on.
9.同学们,你会做什么好吃的食物呢?请根据以下要点,以“How to make fruit salad”为题,写一篇短文。写作内容:1.制作水果色拉的材料和分量 2.制作的步骤。
How to make fruit salad
Let’s make fruit salad.We need some fruit-two apples,three bananas,one watermelon.Also,we need a cup of yogurt and two spoons of honey.First,wash the apples,bananas and watermelon and peel them. Then,cut them up.Next,put all the fruit into a bowl.Then,add a cup of yogurt,two spoons of honey and mix them up.Finally,it’s time to enjoy the fruit salad!
10.假如你是李明,你的朋友Anna邀请你星期六和她一起去海边玩。而你没有空,因为你既要照顾你生病的妹妹,又要为下周一的英语考试做准备,请你写一封拒绝她的邀请,并邀请她下周六跟你一起去看乒乓球比赛。 Dear Anna,
Thanks a lot for asking me to go to the beach with you this Saturday.I’d love to,but I’m afraid I can’t.I have to look after my little sister.She is ill.Also,I am going to have an English test next Monday,so I have to study for it at home this weekend.Maybe let’s do it another time.And there is a ping-pong match next Saturday.Can you come to watch the match with me?I hope you can make it.
Yours, Li Ming 11.同学们,你的好朋友Karen 也遇到一些问题。请根据以下提示写一篇短文,陈述她的问题,并给她提一些建议。(1).Karen 的英语成绩不好,觉得英语难 建议:多读英语,认真听课,做笔记;(2).Karen 有点胖 建议:多吃蔬菜水果,多做运动
My friend Karen has some problems.First,she is not good at English.She thinks English is difficult.She often fails in the exams.I think she should read English more.She should listen to her teacher carefully and take notes in class.She should also ask her teacher for help.If she works hard,she will get good grades.Second,she is heavy.I think she should eat more vegetables and fruit.She should exercise more.If she does,she will be thinner soon.I hope that the advice can help her.
12.请你写一篇制作玉米花(popcorn)的小短文。注意使用first, next, then, finally等表示过程的词。不少于50个词。
I like popcorn very much. I learned from my mother how to make popcorn. Now let me show you the ways. First,you put the popcorn into the popper. Next, turn on the popper. Wait for several minutes. Then you pour the popcorn into the bowl. And put salt on the popcorn. Finally ,you can eat the popcorn. 13.假如你是Mark,你们学校学生会正在对大家的生活方式做调查。请你以my lifestyle为题,写一篇短文介绍你自己的生活方式。作文内容:1.谈谈你的饮食习惯 2.谈谈你的运动方式 3.说说你的作息规律 I am Mark.I have lots of good habits.I eat breakfast and drink milk every morning before going to school.I have lots of fruit and vegetables every day.I hardly ever eat junk food because I know it’s bad for my health.I always have my meals on time.We all know the body needs exercise,so I exercise every day,I often play basketball with my classmates after school.I never stay up late.I usually go to bed at 10:00 and sleep for eight hours every day. As you can see,I have a healthy lifestyle.
14.同学们,你了解你周围的公园,饭店,电影院,购物中心等场所吗?请你写一篇短文对它们进行描述。作文内容:(1).只写其中一样(如电影院),列举出不少于3个 (2).比较哪个是最好的和最差的并说明原因。
There are some movie theaters in my city.Dali Cinema is the best.It has the most comfortable seats and the newest movies.It is the closest to the Center of the city.It has the best service,so it is the most popular.However,it is the most expensive.Movie world is the best.It has the smallest screen and the worst sound.It is not as clean as Dali Cinema.Screen City is better than Movie World.It has the biggest Screen.It is cheaper than Dali Cinema.I like to go to Screen City best.
15.你长大后打算什么呢?你如何去实现你的梦想呢?请以My Dream Job为题写一篇短文。作文内容:1.你长大后打算做什么?为什么?2.为了你的目标你打算怎么做?
My Dream Job
I am a student and study in No.1 Middle School now. I am going to be a scientist when I grow up. I love science very much,especially nature science.I like to study plants and animals.In fact,my mother is a science teacher.She often teaches me to learn science.I am going to learn science in Beijing University after high school.Now I am working hard to learn math and science well. I hope that I will be an excellent scientist in the future.
16.你觉得你的校园生活安全吗?请你写一篇题为How to keep Safe in school 的短文,谈谈你的看法。作文内容:1.描述一件发生在你身上或你看到的发生在校园的意外事件(经过和结果)2.提出解决这种校园意外事件的建议(至少两条) 3.呼吁每个学生要注意(pay attention to)校园安全。
How to keep Safe in school
If we are not careful enough,our school life can be dangerous.For example,one day,two students from my class ran after each other in the hallway.Suddenly,one of them fell down and hurt his leg because of the wet floor.Therefore,he had to stay to stay in hospital for two weeks.So I think students should always walk but not run in the hallways. And the teachers should keep an eye on the students after class and stop them from running.At last,I hope all the students should pay attention to their safety in school. 17.新年
要求:根据提示内容写一段60词左右的短文,可适当发挥。
Do you have any plan for your next year? Can you say something about your New Year’s resolutions?
How many resolutions do you have?
Why are you going to do them?
How are you going to do them?
I have three resolutions for my next year.
First, I am going to spend more time studying English, because I want to improve it to get good grades. I will practice to read English every morning and do some English writing every evening. Next, I am going to take more exercise. I want to keep fit by doing it. I will take a walk with my mother after supper. Finally, I am going to make more friends. So I can be happier and learn more strong points from them. I will take part in some activities to meet more people and make friends with some of them.
18.我的梦想--
When I grow up , I’m going to do what I want to do. I’m going to move somewhere interesting. Pairs sounds like a city that I could enjoy. They have lots of fashion shows there. I want to be a reporter for a fashion magazine. So how am I going to do it? First, I’m going to find a part-time job for a year or two and save some money. Then I’m going to be a students at art school in Paris. And I’m going to study French at the same time. Next, I’m going to hold art exhibitions because I want to buy a big house with the money and I’m going to travel all over the world . Finally, I’m going to retire somewhere quiet and beautiful. 19. 你和你的同学之间的不同。
I’m Li Yang. My best friend is Mei Ting. I’m different from her. She is more outgoing. She likes sports very much. I’m very quiet. I like painting. She is much taller than me. I am heavier than her. She is more athletic than me, but I’m smarter than her. Though we are differernt in some ways, we both like collecting stamps. 20.鸡蛋蘑菇汤是家庭很简单平常又有营养的吃法,请你用给出的原料简单介绍一下蘑菇汤的做法。(80词左右) Ingredients: mushroom, egg, peanut oil, relish, salt
First, wash the mushrooms and cut them into pieces.Next,break the egg and put in a bowl to mix it with a little salt.Then, pour two tea spoons of peanut oil into the pan and fried the mushroom,Next, pour a bowl of water into the pan and cook until it become boiling. Finally, put some relish and salt into the soup. And now you can have a taste
New Year's Resolution
I have two best friends. They're Julie and Ken. One day, we talk about our new year's resolutions. I'm going to be a singer. So, I'm going to take singing lessons . Next year, I'm going to learn to play the piano. Julie is going to be a soccer ball player. So,she is going to play soccer every day. Next year, she's going to teach other students to play. Ken is going to be a computer programmer. So, he's going to try his best to learn math. Next year, he's going to ask teachers for help. 22. 根据中文提示写一60字以上的E_mail。(开头已给出)提示:TomLiPing参加他生日的聚会,但是LiPing的父母出差(be out on business)要到下个月才回来(come back home),奶奶又生病在床,需要人照顾,而且他得为了即将到来的英语考试而学习。因此无法来参加这一生日聚会。他感到很抱歉。
Thank you very much for inviting me to your birthday party.I’d love to,but I can’t. My parents are both out on business. They are coming back next month. And now I have to look after my grandma because she is ill in bed. And I also need to study for my coming English exam. I am very sorry,but I can’t go to your party. Thank you for asking me.I hope you will have a good time.}

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语日记带翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信