Unit 4 Growing up单元测试及答案下载
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语词语填空find,sell,understand,monkey,put,head,walk,same,throw,fallone day a cap-maker was on his way to the market to ()his caps.the way was going through a forest.the day was hot and the man wanted to have a rest.under a big tree he put his caps on the ground,took one of them and()it on his head.then he lay down and soon()asleep.when the man woke up,he could not()his caps“where are my caps?”he cried and looked up.and what did he see?he saw many()in the tree,and each monkey had a cup on its()“give back my caps!”cried the man .but the monkeys did not ()him.they only laughed.the man got very angry,took off his own caps,()it on the ground and cried,"if you want all my caps,you may take this cap,too!"and what do you think?the monkeys did the().each monkey took off its cap and threw it on the ground.the man was very glad.he quickly picked up all his cps and went on().
one day a cap-maker was on his way to the market to (sell)his caps.the way was going through a forest.the day was hot and the man wanted to have a rest.under a big tree he put his caps on the ground,took one of them and(put)it on his head.then he lay down and soon(fell)asleep.when the man woke up,he could not(find)his caps“where are my caps?”he cried and looked up.and what did he see?he saw many(monkeys)in the tree,and each monkey had a cup on its(head)“give back my caps!”cried the man .but the monkeys did not (understand)him.they only laughed.the man got very angry,took off his own caps,(threw)it on the ground and cried,"if you want all my caps,you may take this cap,too!"and what do you think?the monkeys did the(same).each monkey took off its cap and threw it on the ground.the man was very glad.he quickly picked up all his cps and went on(walking).
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码使用次数:58
入库时间:
One day a dentist
was starting his morning work. Suddenly a man ran in. His face was red and he
could only say “Quick! Quick!” The dentist thought he must be very ill. His
assistant helped to make the poor man sit in a chair. The dentist gave the man
some medicine to make him sleep. Then, he looked into the man’s mouth and
pulled out all the bad teeth. As soon as the man woke up, he said in a low
voice, “Quick, doctor, quick.”
“It’s all right
now,” the dentist told him, “It’s over.”
“You don’t understand,”
said the man, “I came to tell you your house is on fire.”
31. The story took
place ____________.
A. in the morning
B. in the afternoon
C. in the evening
D. at night
32. When the man
ran in, the dentist thought he must be ____________.
A. over B. ill C.
all right D. rich
33. The man
__________ after he took some medicine.
A. began to work
B. began to cry
C. went home D.
went to sleep
34. The dentist
pulled ___________ out of the man’s mouth.
A. a tooth B. a
bad tooth C. all the bad teeth D. all the teeth
35. The man ran in
___________.
A. because he was
B. because he
wanted to sleep
C. to tell the
doctor that he was all right
D. to tell the
dentist that his house was on fire
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载One day a dentist was starting his morning work.Suddenly a man ran in.His face was red and he could only say “Quick!Quick!”.The dentist thought he must be very ill.His assistant helped to make the poor man sit in a chair.The dentist gave the man some medicine to make him sleep.Then,he looked into the man’s mouth and pulled out all the bad teeth.As soon as the man woke up,he said in a low voice,“Quick,doctor,quick.”“It’s all right now,” the dentist told him,“It’s over.”“You don’t understand,” said the man,“I came to tell you your house is on fire.”根据短文内容,选择正确答案.( )31.The story took place (发生) _______.A.in the morning B.in the afternoon C.in the evening D.at night( )32.When the man ran in,the dentist thought he must be _______.A.over B.ill C.all right D.rich( )33.The man _______ after he took some medicine.A.began to work B.began to cryC.went home D.went to sleep( )34.The dentist pulled _______ out of the man’s mouth.A.a tooth B.a bad toothC.all the bad teeth D.all the teeth( )35.The man ran in _______.A.because he was illB.because he wanted to sleepC.to tell the dentist that he was all rightD.to tell the dentist that his house was on fire(C)When you are not well,you may have to _______.The medicine may be not nice to take,but you have to take it,because it will do you good.After a few days,you will get better and you won’t have to take any more medicine.In a short time,you will be in good health again,and you will go back to school.In the cold season,many people catch colds.When you have a cold,your nose is running,so you have to blow (擤) your nose and wipe (擦) it with your handkerchief (手帕).A bad cold with a high temperature is called flu.When you have the flu,you may pass it to other people around you,because it is very catching (有传染性的).So when you have the flu,you must stay at home.When you have a bad tooth,you go to see the dentist.He pulls out the bad tooth and looks over the others.You should look after yourself.If you want to be healthy,you have to take exercise and eat a balanced diet (均衡饮食).根据短文内容,完成任务.36.在空白处填上一个词组:___________.37.完成句子:If you ___________,you won’t have to take any more medicine.38.把画线部分翻译成汉语._____________________________39.Why should we stay at home when we have the flu?_____________________________40.What should we do to keep healthy?_____________________________
yao6778xZ癦
1.A 2.B 3.D 4.C 5.D 第二篇 1.take mecicine 2.get better 3.不知道哪句是画线部分 4.Because you may pass it to other people around you 5.We should take exercise and eat a balanced diet
1.take mecicine
?????
sorry,打错单词了...take medicine 吃药
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码九年级英语专练---语段填词(I)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
九年级英语专练---语段填词(I)
上传于||文档简介
&&九​年​级​英​语​专​练​-​-​-​语​段​填​词
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券