国庆的礼物 英语小学生六年级作文礼物六十字

初中英语作文,[the most important person in my life]六十字,-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
初中英语作文,[the most important person in my life]六十字,
来源:互联网 发表时间: 23:06:37 责任编辑:李志喜字体:
为了帮助网友解决“初中英语作文,[the most important person in my life]六十字,”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“初中英语作文,[the most important person in my life]六十字,”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:初中英语作文,[the most important person in my life]六十字,,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:
she wipes off my tears and cheers me up.
I’m so lucky to have such a nice mother in my life. When I am sick, I will do my best to become the most important person in her life. In return. When I am happy, she takes good care of me, no one can replace her. And in my heart. When I am in difficulty. She gives me all that she can do and wants nothing, she always gives me a hand, she smiles with me. But I think mother is the most important. When I am sad.
She gives me life and keeps me company at any timeThe most important person in my life
I may meet many important people in my life
解决方案2:
she smiles with me. But as far as I am concerned, mother is the most importantThe most important person in my life作文阅读人数, no one can replace her, she always stands in the same boat with me.She gives me life and keeps me company at any time.”I’m so lucky to have such a nice mother in my life, she takes good care of me. What she does moves me so much and makes me understand the real meaning of the saying “Mother’s love is like a circle. When I am happy. It has no beginning and no ending. She gives me all that she can do and wants nothing. When I am sad, she wipes off my tears and cheers me up:1页The most important person in my lifeI may meet many important people in my life. When I am in difficulty. When I am sick:3127人页数. In return, among them. And in my heart
相关文章:
<a href="/cse/search?q=关于国庆节的英语作文80词
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
  用英语写下我们的国庆节,向外国的小朋友介绍我们的国庆节,应该事件很自豪的事情,下面小编为大家推荐两篇“关于国庆节的英语作文80词”  篇一:关于国庆节的英语作文80词  Today is National day,but I don’t feel any happy at all,just no reson.Last night I download the English Paper till 3AM ,sometime I want to give up.but in order to accomplish my dream.I can handle it.  This afternoon I go to shiqi to visit a respectful teacher.On the way to shiqi,the street don’t crowd .I think it would be full of crowd of people in Festival.perhaps personal travel is encouraged at present.  About 3:00PM I get to the destination---shiqi shiyan xiaoxue where she is a vice president .When I get to this place .I feel comfortable(My dream is to be a teacher) while I meet her .My teascher is get older.That is life.And then some exciting is brush to me.  This sence is unexplained.We talk about life,work,love & future.From this talking I sincerely know everyone has his life.I know if I want to success I need pay twice or even more hard work.My teacher give me some advice too .  Everything is change,the matter is that the change is to be good or bad.WORK HARD TANDTX---I SAY TO MYSELF.  出国留学网作文栏目为大家带来最权威、种类最多的国庆节作文、国庆节日记、国庆节周记,希望大家能够喜欢。  篇二:关于国庆节的英语作文80词  With the coming of national day, I have a one week holiday. I really expect to it, because it want to have a short trip during these days. I will travel to Jiuzhai Valley with my parents for three days. I have heard that the scenery of Jiuzhai Valley is very beautiful in autumn that it’s the best time to travel there. Autumn is my most favorite season so I want to enjoy the beauty of such a wonderful place. I do some preparations for this trip. For example, I search the Internet to see the travel raiders and I have known where the most attracting place is and where to live in. I am sure it will be a wonderful journey. There are only several days for the coming trip, but I have been too excited to wait.
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:用My favourite present(我最喜欢的礼物)写一篇不少于六十字的英语作文
黑玫ˊ瞳Qe
我可以告诉你大致怎么写,该注意哪些内容,然后你自己去思考.首先你要点明你最喜欢的礼物是什么,然后第二段开始细致描述你的礼物,当然描述时可以分层次的,如果从外形,质地,颜色等方面.第三段可以稍微升华一下,比如,如果这个礼物是你爸妈送的,最后一段你可以说:这不仅是一个礼物,也是爸妈对我爱的体现,我爱爸爸妈妈!你说60字左右应该是小学阶段的,不难.你好好思考是可以写出来的.祝你学习进步! 写作时应该是客观描写,应该是一般现在时,如果描述某人过去某个点送你的就用一般过去时.其次注意语法规则.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用My favourite present(我最喜欢的礼物)写一篇不少于六十字的英语作文.
温柔_哏孾埗50
I have lots of birthday presents,such as:toy bear,toy cat,machinely cat,cute doll,and so on.But my favourite birthday present is the cute doll.
The cute doll is my ten years old birthday present.It is my mother gave me.I like it very much,it has tow big eyes,little mouth and brown curt hair.It has red dress.It is very cute,If you shake it by the hands,It will sings as it walks along.When I am not happy,I always hug it and talk to it.The doll is not only a toy,but also my good friend.
This is my favourite birthday present,I love it!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 国庆节礼物 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信