不是看到娃儿小,你以为一切都是没选好想你和过很的英语

但事实上并不是想你看到的一样的英语怎么翻译_百度知道我想你了,用英语怎么说_百度知道小倩 我想你了 ,来看看你,安好。(把这句话翻译成英语)_百度知道英语翻译我想你依然爱我但我错了我不伤心应为我曾经和你在一起我想失去可以怀念我想丢掉可以找回我想.是我太过天真是我太过愚昧到现在才知道失去的就再也回不来了 你以为失去就是失去你以为分开就是分开再也回不去我一人爱著你我在那片海唱着我的快乐会回来的离开不只是对鑀的选择.o(∩_∩)o...哈哈不是一人是依然
I think you still love meBut I was wrongI am not sadShould I have with youI want to lose you can missI would like to throw away can be recoveredI would like to .I am too naiveI am too stupidDid not know untilWould not return lostDo you think to lose is to loseDo you think that is separated from separateNo returnBut you do not know from a moreI am a man in love with youI was singing Na PianhaiMy happinessWill be backLeaving not only the choice of ionium
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码把下面句子翻译成英语:你最近还好吗?我们很久没见面了!大概都有两年多了吧!你知道吗?我一直都很想你
谭神神dkNV92UV
How do you do these days?We didn't see each orther for a long time!Two years nearly!But do you know,I miss you all along.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Is everything ok recently?
We have not meet for a long time. Probably had more than two years. Do you know I am always missing you ……
How is everything going?We have been long time no see ,almost two years.You konw what? I have missed you so much.
How is everything going?Long time no see,nearly two years.Do you know?I miss you very much.
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 黑脸娃娃多久看到效果 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信