athe phone calll reached me整篇翻译

英文幽默笑话带翻译短篇_英语诗歌
英文幽默笑话带翻译短篇
学习啦【英语诗歌】 编辑:韦彦
  笑话 在《现代汉语词典》中作名词解时意为 能引人发笑的谈话或故事,供人当作笑料的事情 ,是一种以民间口头创作为主的文学样式。下面是学习啦小编带来的英文短篇笑话带翻译,欢迎阅读!
  英文短篇幽默笑话带翻译篇一
  The newlyweds entered the elevator of their Miami Beach hotel. The operator, a magnificent blonde, looked at them in surprise and said, &Why, hello, Teddy, how are you?& When the couple reached their room, the piqued bride demanded: &Who was that woman?!& &Take it easy, honey,& said the groom, &I'm going to have trouble enough explaining you to her.&
  一对新婚夫妇走进位于迈阿密海滩旅馆的电梯。电梯操作员是一个漂亮的金发碧眼的美女,看到他们十分惊奇,她说:&嗨,Teddy,你好吗?&夫妇俩到了他们自己的房间,愤怒的新娘要求丈夫做出解释:&那女人是谁?!&&冷静点,宝贝,&新郎说: &我得对她解释你是谁,这已经足够烦死我了。&
  英文短篇幽默笑话带翻译篇二
  Three men were sitting on a park bench. The one in the middle was the others were pretending to fish. They baited imaginary hooks, cast lines and reeled in their catch.
  三位男子在公园的长椅土坐着。中间的一个在读报纸,另外两个在假装钓鱼。他们给想象的鱼钩上鱼饵,放线,并卷线把鱼抓上来。
  A passing policeman stopped to watch the spectacle and asked the man in the middle if he knew the other two.
  一位过路警察驻足观察了这个景象,他问中间的那个男子是否认识其他两位。
  &Oh yes,& he said. &They are my friends&
  &喔,认识,&他说,&他们是我的朋友&
  &In that case,& warned the officer, &you'd better get them out of here!&
  &那样的话,&警察告诫说,&你最好把他们从这里弄走。&
  &Yes, sir.& the man replied, and he began rowing furiously.
  &好的,瞥官。&那男子回答说,接着就开始疯狂地做起划桨的动作来。
  英文短篇幽默笑话带翻译篇三
  Tom is a very old man. After dinner, he likes walking in the street. And he goes to bed at seven o&clock.
  汤姆是一位老人,他喜欢在晚饭后到大街上散步,在7点回来睡觉。
  But tonight, a car stopped at his house. A policeman helps him get out. He tells Tom&s wife, &The old man couldn&t find his way in the street. He asked me to take him in the car.&
  但是,今天晚上一辆小汽车停在他家门前,汤姆在一位警察的帮助下走下汽车。警察告诉汤姆的妻子:&这位老人在街上迷路了,他让我用汽车送他回来。&
  After the policeman leaves there, his wife asks, &Tom, you go to the street every night. But tonight you can&t find the way, what&s the matter?&
  警察走后:&汤姆,你每天都到那条街上散步,但是今天你迷路了,你怎么了?&
  The old man smiles like a child and says, &I couldn&t find my way? I didn&t want to walk home.&
  这位老人像孩子般的笑道:&我迷路了?我是不想走路回家。&
  英文短篇幽默笑话带翻译篇四
  One day a little girl came home from school, and said to her mother, &Mommy, today in school I was punished for something that I didn't do.&
  一天,小女孩从学校回到家里,对妈妈说:妈妈,今天在学校里我因为一件我没有做的事情而受到惩罚。
  The mother exclaimed, &But that's terrible! I'm going to have a talk with your teacher about this! By the way, what was it that you didn't do?&
  妈妈激动地说:那真是太可怕了!我要跟你的老师好好谈一谈,对了,你没有做过的那件事是什么?
  The little girl replied, &My homework.&
  小女孩回答说:我的家庭作业。
  英文短篇幽默笑话带翻译篇五
  Teacher: What is the plural of man,Tom?老师: 汤姆,&男人&这个词的复数形式是什么?Tom: Men.汤姆:男人们。Teacher: Good. And the plural of child?
  老师: 答得好。那&孩子&的复数形式呢?Tom : Twins.
  汤姆: 双胞胎。
看了&英文短篇幽默笑话带翻译&的人还看了:
本文已影响 人
[英文幽默笑话带翻译短篇]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
1020人看了觉得好
1420人看了觉得好
1228人看了觉得好
【英语诗歌】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有当前位置: &
求翻译:Your information reached me in time. My reply is as follows:是什么意思?
Your information reached me in time. My reply is as follows:
问题补充:
您的信息达到了我的时间。我的答复如下:
您的信息达到我的时间。 我的答覆如下:
您的信息到达了我及时。 我的回复是如下:
您的信息达成我的时间。我的答复是,如下所示:
你的信息及时达成我。我的答复如下:
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语改错Last Sunday morning a phone call from a man calling himself Mr.Smith reached me,"I hear you do very well______ in your studies .I may have a job for you."I entered______ his office the next day with a beaten heart._______
1 I hear you have done very well in your studies .have done 表示已经完成的事情 我听说你在你的学术领域里已经很成功2 may 删除掉 前面都肯定了他很成功,后面自然一定有份工作给他了,用MAY (可能) 语意不通3 beaten--beating 动词ING表示正在发生的事情 跳动的心
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
应该联系上下文,有些是看句子本身没有错误,但和上下文意思矛盾
没什么错吧。。。第二行似乎也没错。study意为“学习,学业,研究”,是可数名词。如果真要改,我认为就把entered改为went into,因为enter不很常用,是个生僻词,通常用go in(to)或come in(to)。 beaten --> beating。a beating heart意为“正在剧烈跳动的心脏”,因为当时“我”很兴奋。...
calling-callstudies-studybeaten-beating
扫描下载二维码英语翻译翻译全文
韩晓柒4641
曾经有一段时间,我的生活有些困难.我感到沮丧,整天皱著眉头,没有人能让我振奋.有一天,我去公园休息.有一张空的长凳,我坐了下来.出乎我的意料,一个小男孩来到我身边,像是玩得累了,他站在我面前,非常兴奋地说:「看看我找到的!」我低头一看,只见他手中抓著一朵小花,一朵枯萎的花,花瓣是干的.我心想:「真可怜,一朵枯萎的花 !就像我潦倒的生活」!我想让他走开,所以我假装微笑,然后转身走开.然而,他没走,反而走过来坐在我旁边.「这香味确实很好,它一定很美丽!这就是为什么我把它捡起来」,他说.「这个给你.」我知道我不得不接过,否则他可能永远不会离开.所以我伸手接过花说:」我等待着,但那男孩没把手中的花给我,他只拿著花一动也不动.但直到这时我才发现,小男孩看不见,他是个盲人.我的声音颤抖着,泪水沿着我的脸颊淌下.我拿著花说:你选了一朵最好的.」「别客气!」男孩回答得很开心,然后就跑了.我被深深地感动了.男孩看不见,但在他的想象中,世界是美丽的.我看到枯萎的花瓣,但他却“看”到美丽的花朵.也许他才是真能看见,他用心眼来看,而我却瞎了一辈子,我没看到生命美好的一面.我把花拿近鼻子,深吸了一口气.我闻到它的香味,这确实是最美丽的花.原文如下:There was a time when I had some difficulties in my life.I felt depressed and frowned all day long.Nobody could cheer me up.One day I went to the park for a rest.There was an empty bench and I sat down.To my surprise,a young boy came around.He looked tired from playing.He stood in front of me and said with great excitement."Look what I have found!" I looked down and saw a small flower lying in his hands.It was a withering flower.Its petals were dry.I thought to myself."What a pitiful dead flower - just like my depressing life!" I wanted him to go away,so I faked a smile and then turned my back.However,instead of walking away,he came to sit down next to me."It surely smells good and it's beautiful,too!" That's why I picked it up",he said."Here,it's for you." I knew I had to take it,or he might never leave.So I reached for the flower and said,"Thank you." I waited,but the boy didn't put the flower in my hand.He just held the flower and didn't move.It was not until then I noticed the boy couldn't see anything.He was blind.My voice quivered and tears ran down my cheeks.I took the flower and said,"Thank you!You have picked up the best one.""You are welcome!" the boy replied happily,and then ran away.I was deeply moved.The boy couldn't see,but in his imagination,the world was beautiful.When I saw withering petals,he "saw" a beautiful flower.Perhaps he was the one who had true sight in his heart,while I had been blind for all those times,I failed to appreciate the bright side of life.I held the flower to my nose and took a deep breath.I smelled the fragrance of it.It was indeed the most beautiful flower.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 call me cellphone 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信