surveycloud username andset user passwordd

Cloud, Community and Survey - Communities and Networks Connection
INDUSTRY&INSIGHTS YOUR&PEERS&ARE&READING
We&organize&all&of&the&trending&information in&your&field so&you&don't&have&to. Join thousands&of users&and&stay&up&to&date on&the&latest&articles your&peers&are&reading.
Send me Communities and Networks Connection e-newsletter:
Check your inbox and spam folder
We have sent the latest newsletter to
Moving on&
Use LinkedIn and Twitter to&find&articles
We can use your profile and the content you share to understand your interests and provide content that&is&just&for&you.
Turn this off at any time. Your social media activity always&remains&private.
Connected! Connect to LinkedIn
Connected! Connect to Twitter
Keep Going&
Choose topics that interest you.
Almost There!&
Job LevelExecutiveVice PresidentDirectorManager / SupervisorStaffConsultantStudent
Number of EmployeesLess than 5050-250251-500501-1,0001,001-2,5002,501-5,0005,001-7,5007,501-10,000More than 10,000
State- Other -AlabamaAlaskaAlbertaArizonaArkansasBritish ColumbiaCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineManitobaMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew BrunswickNewfoundlandNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaNova ScotiaNunavutOhioOntarioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaPrince Edward IslandQuebecRhode IslandSaskatchewanSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingYukon
CountryUnited StatesAfghanistanAlbaniaAlgeriaAmerican SamoaAndorra, Principality ofAngolaAnguillaAntarcticaAntigua and BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaArubaAustraliaAustriaAzerbaidjanBahamasBahrainBangladeshBarbadosBelarusBelgiumBelizeBeninBermudaBhutanBoliviaBosnia-HerzegovinaBotswanaBouvet IslandBrazilBritish Indian Ocean TerritoryBrunei DarussalamBulgariaBurkina FasoBurundiCambodia, Kingdom ofCameroonCanadaCape VerdeCayman IslandsCentral African RepublicChadChileChinaChristmas IslandCocos (Keeling) IslandsColombiaComorosCongoCongo, The Democratic Republic of theCook IslandsCosta RicaCroatiaCubaCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEast TimorEcuadorEgyptEl SalvadorEquatorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaFalkland IslandsFaroe IslandsFijiFinlandFormer CzechoslovakiaFormer USSRFranceFrance (European Territory)French GuyanaFrench Southern TerritoriesGabonGambiaGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGibraltarGreat BritainGreeceGreenlandGrenadaGuadeloupe (French)Guam (USA)GuatemalaGuineaGuinea BissauGuyanaHaitiHeard and McDonald IslandsHoly See (Vatican City State)HondurasHong KongHungaryIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIranIraqIrelandIsraelItalyIvory Coast (Cote D'Ivoire)JamaicaJapanJordanKazakhstanKenyaKiribatiKuwaitKyrgyz Republic (Kyrgyzstan)LaosLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacauMacedoniaMadagascarMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMaltaMarshall IslandsMartinique (French)MauritaniaMauritiusMayotteMexicoMicronesiaMoldaviaMonacoMongoliaMontserratMoroccoMozambiqueMyanmarNamibiaNauruNepalNetherlandsNetherlands AntillesNeutral ZoneNew Caledonia (French)New ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNiueNorfolk IslandNorth KoreaNorthern Mariana IslandsNorwayOmanPakistanPalauPanamaPapua New GuineaParaguayPeruPhilippinesPitcairn IslandPolandPolynesia (French)PortugalPuerto RicoQatarReunion (French)RomaniaRussian FederationRwandaS. Georgia & S. Sandwich Isls.Saint HelenaSaint Kitts & Nevis AnguillaSaint LuciaSaint Pierre and MiquelonSaint Tome (Sao Tome) and PrincipeSaint Vincent & GrenadinesSamoaSan MarinoSaudi ArabiaSenegalSeychellesSierra LeoneSingaporeSlovak RepublicSloveniaSolomon IslandsSomaliaSouth AfricaSouth KoreaSpainSri LankaSudanSurinameSvalbard and Jan Mayen IslandsSwazilandSwedenSwitzerlandSyriaTadjikistanTaiwanTanzaniaThailandTogoTokelauTongaTrinidad and TobagoTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTurks and Caicos IslandsTuvaluUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUnited KingdomUruguayUSA Minor Outlying IslandsUzbekistanVanuatuVenezuelaVietnamVirgin Islands (British)Virgin Islands (USA)Wallis and Futuna IslandsWestern SaharaYemenYugoslaviaZaireZambiaZimbabwe
‘Social participation comprises three dimensions: neighbouring, trust, and interest in politics.’. It’s certainly different.
Conformity Provides Enterprise Management Platform for Cloud Applications. Tealeaf Survey Shows Increase in Social Media Use for Consumer Venting. omoye Announces New Community and Social Networking Platform for Microsoft SharePoint. Here are my App Gap posts for October. Below are the ones for October. &#0160
Today’s the last day of our conference survey. Recently, a colleague attended a cloud-computing workshop and mentioned a bit of trivia.
This place might evolve into a natural Intentional Community by force of gravity -- if enough of you also walk away, and visit, and stay, who knows what is possible? Some readers have suggested that if I don't choose well, civilization and its problems will quickly arrive in the community I live in, and I'll be back where I started.
So why do we care so little about our corporate collaboration? The backbone of our organisation. Wikis, forums, department portals… empty.
Notes can also be in the cloud. Here is a summary of my notes for 2012 and 2011. first meet Ed Brill in person at the 2011 Lotusphere. &#0160
Tag Cloud adoption barcamp barcamp memphis blogging books business chandler cloud collaboration collaboration tools comments communication community community management contact culture disqus efficiency email enterprise 2.0 Pritchett on March 20th, 2009 I got pretty excited and tweeted about this throughout the day.
Research Wiki Video Search Communities Google Facilitation Policy fun Standards Software Event Presentations Information Management Blogs Uncategorized Social Computing Reports Central Government Social Networking Tools Delicious Links Social Media Knowledge Management Public Sector Web2.0 Posting tweet. Powered by Twitter Tools.
communities and networks: a conceptual framework. communities and networks: a conceptual framework. Promoting and assessing value creation in communities and networks: a conceptual framework 3. Communities and networks 9. Community and network as development processes 12. communities and networks. Contents.
Phones Get Game Power in the Cloud [link]. RT @darwineco : EMC Survey: Only One-Third of Companies Making Effective Use of Data [link]. Survey Gives Mixed Reviews for US Fed Agencies on Twitter Use [link]. RT @GautamGhosh : My perspective on talent communities [link] #TNL #HR. hope this is also useful for you. 
Today’s the last day of our conference survey. Recently, a colleague attended a cloud-computing workshop and mentioned a bit of trivia.
Most of the external technology platforms that support community and social networking efforts are from specialized vendors. Mzinga, which means “beehive” in Swahili, is actually the combination and rebranding of two existing companies: Knowledge Planet (Web-based corporate learning) and Shared Insights (Web communities).
Nearly every day another startup proudly heralds a new way to harness community action. Others in the community cull the pictures into sets.
RT @ amcafee : ReadWrite Enterprise: "Social enterprise and cloud computing companies are here to stay." [link] July 20. Survey: Twitter Users Are More Active In Their Real Life Communities [link]   Jul 15th. will repeat this once or twice a month depending on volume. hope this is also useful for you. 
RT @dhinchcliffe : IBM Updates Its Cloud Products For Business [link] start of shift of Big IT to cloud IMO. via @dhinchcliffe : marriage of CIO & CMO [link] waiting for Chief Community Officer. RT @darwineco : 2012 IT budgets, salaries on the rise, survey says [link]. hope this is also useful for you.  Obama.
Today’s the last day of our conference survey. Hat tip: Justin Jarvis Tags: Collaboration , documents , Google Cloud Computing , Collaboration , Google No Comments yet Feb 19th, 2009 | Venkatesh Rao Cloud, Farm, Grid, Utility or IaaS: What’s in a Name? Continue Reading & Cloud Computing , Enterprise 2.0
This place might evolve into a natural Intentional Community by forceof gravity -- if enough of you also walk away, and visit, and stay, whoknows what is possible? Some readers have suggested that if I dont choose well, civilizationand its problems will quickly arrive in the community I live in, andIll be back where I started.
Now, Id like to share some strategy for how to grow the kind of community that delivers on that value.In our sister market, CRM, the post
had this to say:"Last June Cambridge, Mass.-based reported that less than 50% of the 94 business and IT executives it surveyed were fully satisfied with their CRM deployments.
Three big enablers - (a) technology - cameras, laptops, video online, social networking, (b) community - started small, and grew gradually / organically, and positive feedback for the people doing great work, and (c) remix - needing to overcome the premium of "my original work," and allowing people to build on the ideas of other people.
Events My digital ID My profile My profile Mail me Recent comments: Merlin Francis on Considering the gap between management 2.0 and enterprise 2.0
cloud 3:53 PM Jul 10th. RT @ socialmedia2day : Why passion is vital to be a successful Community Manager [link] #sm   July 9. RT @ VMaryAbraham : Survey: Many #SharePoint. RT @ SmartDataCo : Actionable Information Management Principles: People [link] #cloud > nice look forward to more   Jul 4th. July 14.
also write often about emerging technology trends such as mobile computing, unified communications and cloud computing. surveys. Get it.
Community management: The essential capability of successful Enterprise 2.0 It’s not a skill that’s been widely understood until quite recently, however community management has begun to move to the forefront of discussions about enterprise social computing as the use of social tools begins to climb the maturity curve.
Thanks to SHIFT for the graphics (much better than my originals), and for publishing and editing my work. This is a work of fiction. Awesome.”. Agreed?”
You are here: Home / Customer Relationship & Marketing / Your community manager should be a professional. Your community manager should be a professional. Summary :with a profile that’s still hard to define, community managers look like rare birds. Related posts: Sometimes you need a community manager. Contact.
in communities across the country? and around the world, many organizations (especially ones with Enterprise IT Departments) harbor serious reservations with respect to workplace use of external social networking sites by employees: Deloitte : 6th Annual Global Security Survey found that 53% of its respondent businesses (i.e. Web 2.0
Taking many features from the on-premise Lotus Connections social software product, it provides an integrated and easy-to-manage cloud-based solution that offers fast deployment and excellent value for money, starting from less than $10 per user per month. NZ Web Design Survey. Avanquest CallXpress 8. More (PDF). LotusLive Connections.
In the survey respondents rated more than 40 technologies for impact to their organization in the next three years.    This book shows the “dramatic impact possible from combining Social Computing, mobile technologies, collaboration platforms, and cloud-based capabilities for rapid deployment of innovative new ideas.”
Some of these tools can be cloud based but they also need to be business based. In backing up the first advice statement, researchers said that, “no one we surveyed pointed to any one tool as “must have,” although many found signi?cant It can be become part of a community page and team collaboration space. Microblogs may o?set
Day one of the Online Community Business Forum was fantastic! Leverage their community three ways. Random sample surveys. Search.
You can see aggregated tag clouds, relevant/popular content and active users. Communities are a core concept and feature. needs. market.
The cloud navigation feature started with "most popular?EUR? lists. Enter tag clouds. Technorati provides a tag cloud that is dynamic and changes constantly while you're sitting on a page (while it's interesting to see this, I don't know if the value outweighs the distraction it creates). Connect Me to the Community.
On Wednesday, May 13, Oliver Young of Forrester Research and I will host a one-hour webinar, Tapping Communities to Accelerate Corporate Innovation.
Killing Environmentalists: Investigative reporters at Global Witness survey the near-record 185 environmental activists murdered last year.
infoarch About my experiencesas an information architect Monday, September 21, 2009 Companies as Communities Professor Henry Mintzberg has an interesting article in the HBR of July-August 2009 titled: Rebuilding Companies as Communities. Reading this article brought back memories of Etienne Wengers book, Communities of Practice.
Talking about networked learning made me reflect on how much my own practice and thinking benefits from the networks and communities I am part of, and the excellent friendships that have come about as a consequence over the years. Digital Literacy and Learning Communities: Supporting 21st Century Learners. Making change happen.
According to the study, 66.8% of Internet users across the globe accessed “member communities” last year, compared to 65.1% for email. In 2008, users spent 63% more time on member communities than they did in the previous year. However, within member communities, Facebook saw growth of 566% in time spent on it by users worldwide.
After announcing it though, he found that he was part of a wider community. community management (adoption and finding new ways of working). -. Within communities, there is a shared activity stream. -. Community Metrics - for community owners - better understanding about what's going on. -. It's not a new idea.
Community Visitors, Lurkers, And Members [link]. Almost half of millennials tweet while they eat, survey says [link]. CIOs Must Fit the Cloud Into IT Strategy [link]. RT @SameerPatel : I would personally like to thank Apple for explaining what the “cloud” is to my mom [link]. hope this is also useful for you. 
There is both an increase in cloud offerings to enhance connectivity and an increased connectivity between desktop applications and web services.
thousands&of
Trending Sources
John Tropea - Delicious Community
Community management: The essential capability of successful Enterprise 2.0 It’s not a skill that’s been widely understood until quite recently, however community management has begun to move to the forefront of discussions about enterprise social computing as the use of social tools begins to climb the maturity curve.
You are here: Home / Customer Relationship & Marketing / Your community manager should be a professional. Your community manager should be a professional. Summary :with a profile that’s still hard to define, community managers look like rare birds. Related posts: Sometimes you need a community manager. Contact.
Portals and KM
Phones Get Game Power in the Cloud [link]. RT @darwineco : EMC Survey: Only One-Third of Companies Making Effective Use of Data [link]. Survey Gives Mixed Reviews for US Fed Agencies on Twitter Use [link]. RT @GautamGhosh : My perspective on talent communities [link] #TNL #HR. hope this is also useful for you. 
Portals and KM
In the survey respondents rated more than 40 technologies for impact to their organization in the next three years.    This book shows the “dramatic impact possible from combining Social Computing, mobile technologies, collaboration platforms, and cloud-based capabilities for rapid deployment of innovative new ideas.”
infoarch About my experiencesas an information architect Monday, September 21, 2009 Companies as Communities Professor Henry Mintzberg has an interesting article in the HBR of July-August 2009 titled: Rebuilding Companies as Communities. Reading this article brought back memories of Etienne Wengers book, Communities of Practice.
Online Community Report
Day one of the Online Community Business Forum was fantastic! Leverage their community three ways. Random sample surveys. Search.
Michael Sampson - Currents
After announcing it though, he found that he was part of a wider community. community management (adoption and finding new ways of working). -. Within communities, there is a shared activity stream. -. Community Metrics - for community owners - better understanding about what's going on. -. It's not a new idea.
Portals and KM
Conformity Provides Enterprise Management Platform for Cloud Applications. Tealeaf Survey Shows Increase in Social Media Use for Consumer Venting. omoye Announces New Community and Social Networking Platform for Microsoft SharePoint. Here are my App Gap posts for October. Below are the ones for October. &#0160
Research Wiki Video Search Communities Google Facilitation Policy fun Standards Software Event Presentations Information Management Blogs Uncategorized Social Computing Reports Central Government Social Networking Tools Delicious Links Social Media Knowledge Management Public Sector Web2.0 Posting tweet. Powered by Twitter Tools.
Portals and KM
Notes can also be in the cloud. Here is a summary of my notes for 2012 and 2011. first meet Ed Brill in person at the 2011 Lotusphere. &#0160
SocialTech
Talking about networked learning made me reflect on how much my own practice and thinking benefits from the networks and communities I am part of, and the excellent friendships that have come about as a consequence over the years. Digital Literacy and Learning Communities: Supporting 21st Century Learners. Making change happen.
Green Chameleon
The cloud navigation feature started with "most popular?EUR? lists. Enter tag clouds. Technorati provides a tag cloud that is dynamic and changes constantly while you're sitting on a page (while it's interesting to see this, I don't know if the value outweighs the distraction it creates). Connect Me to the Community.
How to Save the World
Killing Environmentalists: Investigative reporters at Global Witness survey the near-record 185 environmental activists murdered last year.
Online Community Report
John Tropea - Delicious Collaboration
Nearly every day another startup proudly heralds a new way to harness community action. Others in the community cull the pictures into sets.
communities and networks: a conceptual framework. communities and networks: a conceptual framework. Promoting and assessing value creation in communities and networks: a conceptual framework 3. Communities and networks 9. Community and network as development processes 12. communities and networks. Contents.
Portals and KM
Community Visitors, Lurkers, And Members [link]. Almost half of millennials tweet while they eat, survey says [link]. CIOs Must Fit the Cloud Into IT Strategy [link]. RT @SameerPatel : I would personally like to thank Apple for explaining what the “cloud” is to my mom [link]. hope this is also useful for you. 
Portals and KM
RT @dhinchcliffe : IBM Updates Its Cloud Products For Business [link] start of shift of Big IT to cloud IMO. via @dhinchcliffe : marriage of CIO & CMO [link] waiting for Chief Community Officer. RT @darwineco : 2012 IT budgets, salaries on the rise, survey says [link]. hope this is also useful for you.  Obama.
Portals and KM
cloud 3:53 PM Jul 10th. RT @ socialmedia2day : Why passion is vital to be a successful Community Manager [link] #sm   July 9. RT @ VMaryAbraham : Survey: Many #SharePoint. RT @ SmartDataCo : Actionable Information Management Principles: People [link] #cloud > nice look forward to more   Jul 4th. July 14.
Neighbourhoods
‘Social participation comprises three dimensions: neighbouring, trust, and interest in politics.’. It’s certainly different.
Portals and KM
RT @ amcafee : ReadWrite Enterprise: "Social enterprise and cloud computing companies are here to stay." [link] July 20. Survey: Twitter Users Are More Active In Their Real Life Communities [link]   Jul 15th. will repeat this once or twice a month depending on volume. hope this is also useful for you. 
Portals and KM
There is both an increase in cloud offerings to enhance connectivity and an increased connectivity between desktop applications and web services.
Three big enablers - (a) technology - cameras, laptops, video online, social networking, (b) community - started small, and grew gradually / organically, and positive feedback for the people doing great work, and (c) remix - needing to overcome the premium of "my original work," and allowing people to build on the ideas of other people.
John Tropea - Delicious Social Network KM
Portals and KM
Some of these tools can be cloud based but they also need to be business based. In backing up the first advice statement, researchers said that, “no one we surveyed pointed to any one tool as “must have,” although many found signi?cant It can be become part of a community page and team collaboration space. Microblogs may o?set
Taking many features from the on-premise Lotus Connections social software product, it provides an integrated and easy-to-manage cloud-based solution that offers fast deployment and excellent value for money, starting from less than $10 per user per month. NZ Web Design Survey. Avanquest CallXpress 8. More (PDF). LotusLive Connections.
John Tropea - Delicious Social Network
According to the study, 66.8% of Internet users across the globe accessed “member communities” last year, compared to 65.1% for email. In 2008, users spent 63% more time on member communities than they did in the previous year. However, within member communities, Facebook saw growth of 566% in time spent on it by users worldwide.
How to Save the World
This place might evolve into a natural Intentional Community by forceof gravity -- if enough of you also walk away, and visit, and stay, whoknows what is possible? Some readers have suggested that if I dont choose well, civilizationand its problems will quickly arrive in the community I live in, andIll be back where I started.
How to Save the World
This place might evolve into a natural Intentional Community by force of gravity -- if enough of you also walk away, and visit, and stay, who knows what is possible? Some readers have suggested that if I don't choose well, civilization and its problems will quickly arrive in the community I live in, and I'll be back where I started.
How to Save the World
Thanks to SHIFT for the graphics (much better than my originals), and for publishing and editing my work. This is a work of fiction. Awesome.”. Agreed?”
also write often about emerging technology trends such as mobile computing, unified communications and cloud computing. surveys. Get it.
Today’s the last day of our conference survey. Hat tip: Justin Jarvis Tags: Collaboration , documents , Google Cloud Computing , Collaboration , Google No Comments yet Feb 19th, 2009 | Venkatesh Rao Cloud, Farm, Grid, Utility or IaaS: What’s in a Name? Continue Reading & Cloud Computing , Enterprise 2.0
Tag Cloud adoption barcamp barcamp memphis blogging books business chandler cloud collaboration collaboration tools comments communication community community management contact culture disqus efficiency email enterprise 2.0 Pritchett on March 20th, 2009 I got pretty excited and tweeted about this throughout the day.
Events My digital ID My profile My profile Mail me Recent comments: Merlin Francis on Considering the gap between management 2.0 and enterprise 2.0
You can see aggregated tag clouds, relevant/popular content and active users. Communities are a core concept and feature. needs. market.
Now, Id like to share some strategy for how to grow the kind of community that delivers on that value.In our sister market, CRM, the post
had this to say:"Last June Cambridge, Mass.-based reported that less than 50% of the 94 business and IT executives it surveyed were fully satisfied with their CRM deployments.
in communities across the country? and around the world, many organizations (especially ones with Enterprise IT Departments) harbor serious reservations with respect to workplace use of external social networking sites by employees: Deloitte : 6th Annual Global Security Survey found that 53% of its respondent businesses (i.e. Web 2.0
So why do we care so little about our corporate collaboration? The backbone of our organisation. Wikis, forums, department portals… empty.
John Tropea - Delicious Social Network
Most of the external technology platforms that support community and social networking efforts are from specialized vendors. Mzinga, which means “beehive” in Swahili, is actually the combination and rebranding of two existing companies: Knowledge Planet (Web-based corporate learning) and Shared Insights (Web communities).
John Tropea - Delicious Network
On Wednesday, May 13, Oliver Young of Forrester Research and I will host a one-hour webinar, Tapping Communities to Accelerate Corporate Innovation.