you are a miraclepupil 必须是复数吗

小学英语10大必会的语法知识点_昂立外语-爱微帮
&& &&& 小学英语10大必会的语法知识点
一、小学英语形容词性物主代词1、 形容词性物主代词8个:My your his her its our your their我的 你的 他的 她的 它的 我们的 你们的 他(她、它)们的2、 形容词性物主代词的特点:1)译成汉语都有"的" eg:my 我的 their 他们的2)后面加名词: eg:my backpack his name3)前后不用冠词 a an theThis is a my eraser(错误) That is your a pen(错误) It's his the pen(错误)3、I(物主代词)my you(物主代词)your he (物主代词)her we (物主代词) our注:在变物主代词时,把原题所给的词加上的,再译成单词就可以了。二、小学英语名词性物主代词1、名词性物主代词和形容词性物主代词一样有8个:Mine yours his hers its ours yours theirs我的 你的 他的 她的 它的 我们的 你们的 他(她、它)们的2、名词性物主代词的特点:1)译成汉语都有"的" 2)后面不加名词 3)名词性物主代词=形容词性物主代词+名词Eg:1、thepen is mine 钢笔是我的(mine=my pen)三、小学英语单数的句子变成复数的句子把单数的句子成复数的句子:变法是把能变成复数的词变成复数,但a或an要把去掉。特殊疑问词、形容词、国家及地点通常不变。Eg:把下列句子变成复数1, I have a car ----we have cars2, He is an American boy. ----They are American boys3, It is a car ----They are cars4, This is an eraser ----These are erasers5, That is a backpsck -----Those are backpacks6,I'm an English teather ------We are English teathers7,It's a new shirt---- They are new shirts8,He's a boy ----They are boys9,She's a singer ------They are singers10,What's this in English?---- What are these in English?四、小学英语名词的数语法名词有单数和复数两种形式1、名词的单数:表示一个人或一个事物2、名词的复数:表示一个人以上的人或事物名词复数的变化规律如下:1、多数情况下在名词后面加S,s 在清辅音后读【S】2、以s,x,sh,ch为结尾的词在词尾加es, es读作【iz】3、以f,fe为结尾的词去掉f或fe加ves,ves读作【vz】4、以辅音加y结尾的词,变y 为ies5、以元音加y结尾的词,直接加s6、不规则变化a变成eMan-menwoman-womenpoliceman-policemenPolicewoman-policewomen单复数同形Chinese-chineseJapanese-japanesesheep -sheepdeer -deer不规则变化This 这个these这些(复数)that那个 those那些(复数)I我 we我们(复数)he他 she她 it它 they他、它、她们(复数)am ,is是 are(复数)五、小学英语人称代词主格及宾格人称代词分为主格和宾格,主格和宾格区别:主格和宾格汉语意思相同,但位置不同。Eg: I(主格)"我"-- me (宾格)"我"主格在陈述句中通常放句首,宾格通常放在动词后或介词后,也就是说宾格,不放在句首。Eg :I have a new car.( I 主格) Excuse me (me 宾格) I ask him togo (him 宾格) They sit in front of me(me 宾格)主格(8个):I 我you你 he他 she她 it它 we 我们you 你们they他(她、它)们宾格(8个):me我 you你 him 他her她 it它 us我们 you你们 them他(她、它)们六、小学英语名词所有格语法1、 变法:在人名后面加's记住:'s要译成"的"eg:Lucy(名词所有格)Lucy's2、 如果是2个或2个以上人的名词所有格要在最后一个人名加'sEg:Lily and Lucy (名词所有格)Lily and Lucy'SLily Lucy and Julia (名词所有格) Lily Lucy and Julia's3、 以s结尾的名词复数所有格在后面加',eg:students'七、小学英语就划线部分提问练习题就划线部分提问的变法:1、 先根据划线部分找到特殊疑问词。2、 再把没划线的部分变成一般疑问句的语序。3、 特殊疑问词通常有:what/ where/ who /whosc/ how/how old/what colour/ what class /whatgrade/what row/what school八、小学英语一般疑问句1、一般疑问句最基本的变法:be 提前 用问号 读升调2、my变成your our变成your I am / We are 变Are you I can 变Can you3、注意人名不论放在什么位置都要大写 Tom is a student。Is Tom a student?4、一般疑问句翻译成汉语都有"吗"?1)This is my English teather. Is this your Englishteather?2)It is our school. Is it your school?3)We are students. Are you students?4)I can sing. Can you sing?九、小学英语动词的用法动词的用法1、到目前为止,我们学过的be动词包括三个词 am ,is, are 这三个词的汉语意思相同,都是"是"的意思,但怎么运用好这三个词呢?请记住下列口决:2、我是am( eg:I am a pupil.) 你是 are (eg:You are a girl.) Is 用在他、她、它( eg:He is a Chinese boy,She is an English teather,It is a cat.见到复数就用are.)3、记住:am,is 的复数是are.;these 这些 ;those 那些(这两个词都表示复数)十、英语简缩形式的变法语法简缩形式的变法1、简缩形式的变法:把倒数第二个字母,通常是元音字母变成'但are除外,are要把a打成' 。Eg:he is=he'sthey are=they're2、简缩形式和完全形式的汉语意思相同。3、把完全形式变成简缩形式时,一定要注意第一个字母的大小变化。Eg:What is =What's4、记住一个特殊变化;let's =let us 让我们(不要把' 变成i)5、记住:this is 没有简缩形式this's(错误)我们是昂立教师,我在昂立,等你来!上海交大昂立国际教育万年学校欢迎您!万年昂立早教中心欢迎您!昂立课堂欢迎您的加入!英语、作文、数学,一个都不能少!微信回复报名即送精美大礼!报名从速!报名热线:3831700(陈)(赵)总校地址:步行街f区14号万年昂立外国语学校分校地址1:万年二小旁分校地址2:六零南路新华巷内(亚西亚电器边)
点击展开全文
悄悄告诉你
更多同类文章
还可知道有多少人阅读过此篇文章哦
阅读原文和更多同类文章
可微信扫描右侧二维码关注后
还可知道有多少人阅读过此篇文章哦
万年昂立外语学校欢迎您!教育成就未来,昂立引领飞翔,依托上海交大昂立国际教育集团强大专业力量支持,万年昂立为您提供昂立英语、旭日弘文作文、佳一数学等专业辅导课程。
您的【关注和订阅】是作者不断前行的动力
本站文章来自网友的提交收录,如需删除可进入
删除,或发送邮件到 bang@ 联系我们,
(C)2014&&版权所有&&&|&&&
京ICP备号-2&&&&京公网安备34第一篇:人称代词和物主代词人称代词与物主代词
――用法详解及练习
制作人:Zhang Liya 象河中心学校英语教师
人称代词表格
主格 宾格 形容词性物 主代词 名词性物主代 词
复数 单数 复数 单 数
we 我们 you 你 you 你们 he 他
us 我们 you 你 you你们 him他 her她 it它
our我们的 your你的 you你们的 his他的 her她的 its它的
ours我们的 yours你的 yours你们的 his他的 hers她的 its它的
第 三 人 称
she 她 it 它
they他们、 她们、它们
theirs them 他们、 their 她们、它们 (他、她、它 (他、她、它 )们的 )们的
I. 人称代词:人称代词又分为主格和宾格形式. 主格通常做主语。宾格通常做动词或介词的宾 语. Eg : I’m a nurse. Can you help me ? Mum often takes us to the park on Sunday. It’s a cat. We call it “ Mimi.” Who knows him ? They are going to the cinema with her.
II. 物主代词又分为形容词性的物主代词和名词性的物主代 词. 形容词性的物主代词: 相当于形容词,后面要跟名词,指定名 词的所属对象. 名词性的物主代词: 相当于一个名词,必须单独使用,后 面不能再跟名词.
Eg: a. Your school is small, mine is big.(=my book) b. This is not your pen. Yours is on the desk. (=your pen) c. whose book is that ? It’s hers. (=her book) d. Their classroom is on the second floor. Ours is on the third floor.(=our classroom) e. Her bike is black. His is grey. Mine is blue. (=his bike, my bike) f. Those aren’t our books. Ours are on the floor. Those books are their.(=our /their books )
*人称代词划线,常用who (宾格可用whom)提问. 物主代词划线常用whose提问。(特别提示): 并列人称代词的排列顺序 1)单数人称代词并列作主语时,其顺序为: 第二人称 -------第三人称 --------第一人称 you ------- he/she/it -------- I Eg: You,he and I should return on time. 2)复数人称代词作主语时,其顺序为: 第一人称 ------- 第二人称 -------第三人称 We------you---------They III.指示代词: this 这个, that 那个 these这些 those那些
单数句变为复数句. 1.I’m a doctor. 2.That’s his friend. 3.Is this her teacher ? 4.She has got a pear. 5.Is he at home ? 6.This is my watch. 复数句变为单数句. 1.These are dresses. 2.Are those their students ? 3.Those bananas aren’t ours. 4.They are our teachers. 5.Are these your friends ? 6.The cups are on our desks. 7.The men over there are my teachers. 8.Look! The children are playing there. 9.Those are their cars.
***为帮助同学们理解和掌握英语人称代词,请记
住下面的口诀:
人称代词分主/宾,只有八对要区分。你(们)、它主/宾同一形,其余主/宾须分清。谓语之前主格填,动/介之后宾格跟, 口语运用最灵活,表语也可用宾格。人称代词并列现,注意顺序礼貌见, 二一、三一、二三一,第一人称最谦虚, 若把错误责任担,第一人称须当先。
人称代词物主代词练习题 一、用适当的人称代词填空:
1. _____is my aunt. We often visit __________. ( she ) 2. China is a developing country. _____is in the east of Asia. ( its ) 3. What day is ___today? ― ___is Thursday. (its) 4. I own a blue bike. The red one isn’t _____. ( I ) 5. These new houses are so nice. _____are very expensive.( them ) 6. The fishermen caught a lot of fish, didn’t __? ( them ) 7. Ling Ling is a girl. ___studies in a primary school. ___brother lives with ___and helps __with__ lessons. ( she )
8. Mike is my classmate. __is good at Engliush . ( his ) 9. Kate wants a glass of milk. Will you pass it to _? ( she ) 10. What’s the weather like today ? ____ is cloudy. ( its )
二、用形容词性物主代词和名词性物主代词填空。
1. I ate all ____ sandwiches yesterday.( I ) Can I have one of ____ ? ( you ) 2. George has lost ____ ( his ) pen. Ask Mary if(是否) she will lend him ____ (she). 3. Jack has a dog and so have I. ____ ( he ) dog and ____ ( I ) had a fight (打架).架 4. The teacher wants you to return that book of ____(he). 5. Mr. and Mrs. Green and a friend of ____are coming to see us.(they). 6. We are going to Paris to stay with a French friend of ____ . (we )
三、用适当的人称代词和物主代词填空 A. 从括号内选择正确的代词填空 1. Your football clothes are on the desk. Pleas e put __(they,them,their theirs) away. 2. (We, Us,Our,Ours)____English teacher is Mrs. Green.We all like ___(she,her hers). 3. (I,Me,My Mine____can’t get my kite. Could you help _____(I,me,my,mine)? 4. Tom can’t get down from the tree. Can you help _________(he,him,his)? 5. We can’t find our bikes. Can you help _________(we,us,our ours)?
6. These are ______(he,him, his) planes. The white ones are _______ __(I,me,mine). B. 填入正确的人称代词和物主代词 1. This isn’t_____knife. _____is green. ( she ) 2. These are your books, Kate. Put ____in the desk,please. (they ) 3. ____must look after ______things. ( you ) 4. Wei Fang,is that __ruler? Yes, it’s.( you ) 5. They want a football. Give _____the green one,please. ( they) 6. It’s Lin Tao’s bag. Give it to _______. ( he ) 7. Is this pencil-box Li Lei’s? No, ______ is very new. ( he )
9. ____is a boy ___name is Mike. Mike’s friends like ___very much. ( he ) 10. My sister is in __room. __is a teacher. ( she ) 11. Jane is a little girl. __mother is a nurse. ( she ) 12. We are in __classroom. __classroom is big. ( we) 13. My father and mother are teachers. ___are busy ( them) 14. You are a pupil. Is ___brother a pupil, too? ( you )
四、用括号中的适当形式填空 (1)Are these ______(you)pencils? Yes, they are ______(our). (2)― Whose is this pencil? ―It’s ________(I). (3)I love ________(they)very much. (4)She is________(I)classmate. (5)Miss Li often looks after________(she)brother. (6)―Are these ________(they)bags? ―No, they aren’t ____(their). They are ____(we). 五、根据句意用适当的人称代词、物主代词填空: 1. Mary works in a book store. ___ likes __work very much. 2. John and I are in the same school. _____go to school together. 3. Everybody likes that sport, do ______? 4. She is a friend of _____. We got to know each other two years ago.
5. Her sister makes all ______ own dresses. 6. I have many friends. Some of_____are good at English. 7. May I use ______ bike? ______is broken. 六、选择填空1. Who’s singing over there ? ― _____is Sandy’s sister. A. That B. It C. She D. This 2. ________ will spend the summer holiday in Hawaii. A. She, you and I B. You, she and I C. I, you and she D. Her, me and you 3. Between you and ______, he is not a real friend. A. me B. I C. he D. his 4. My uncle bought a new bike for ________. A. theirs B. they C. me D. I 5. Here’s a postcard for you, Jim! ― Oh, ___ is from my friend, Mary. A. he B. it C. she D. it’s
8. Little Baby knows that he should not take the things th at do not belong to __. A. he B. his C. her D. him 9. Will anyone go on a trip with him ? ― Not ________. A. I B. me C. mine D. he 10. Among those lovely toys, the brown toy dog was given by ________. A. he B. his C. him D. he’s
1\her\hers2\them\3\you\your4\your5\them6\him7\his 8\it\me\you9\he\his\him10\her\she11\her12\our\our13\th ey14\your 1\your\ours2\mine3\them4\my5\her\6\their\theirs\ours 1\she\her2\we3\they4\mine5\her6\them7\your\mine 1\B2\D3\A4\C6\B8\D9\B10\C
第一篇:人称代词和物主代词代 词
代词:代替人或事物的词。
人 称 代 词
物 主 代 词
反 身 代 词
指 示 代 词
疑 问 代 词
不 定 代 词
我一定会回来的 !
I’m Xiao Huihui.
They’re friends.
He is a boy.
小小绕口令
重 人称代词 主格 Vs 宾格 点
I’m a monkey.
Give me some bananas!
____ am a student. 我是一名学生。You ____ are very kind. 你真善良。He ____ is a boy. 他是一个男孩。She ____ is a girl. 她是一个女孩。It ____is a dog. 它是一只狗。We ____ are Chinese. 我们是中国人。They ____ are good students. 他们是好学
____ are my friends. 你们是我的朋友。
人称代词的用法
1.主格在句子中作主语
(主语表示句子主要说明的人或 事物。)
I love China. 我爱中国。He is a teacher. 他是一名老师。
2.主格在句子中作表语
(在英语中表示主语的身份,状态, 特征等的部分叫表语。)
It is you. 是你。He thought it was she. 他以为是她。
主格 I 宾格 me you you he him she her it it we us
you you they them
3.宾格在句子中作宾语 (宾语表示动作行为的对象)
Nobody help me to finish my homework. 没有人帮我去完成家庭作业。They are delicious, I want to eat them. 它们很美味,我想吃它们。
him Every student in his class likes______. 班上的每一个人都喜欢他。
us The teachers help ______ to study English. 老师们帮助我们学英语。it This book is useful , I want to buy ______. 这本书很有用,我想买它。you This gift is for ______. 这份礼物是给你的。me My parents love ______.
动词和介词后面一般用宾格,例如:
Give me some water. Tell him the news. This letter is for me. I often write to him.
物主代词:表示所有关系的代词叫做物主 代词。
They are my books.
形容词性物主代词&名词 性物主代词
It is my toy.
The toy is mine.
第一人称 第二人称
my your his
mine yours his hers its
ours yours
主格 宾格 形容词性 物主代词 名词性 物主代词
you you your
they them their
him her his his her
mine yours
ours theirs
物主代词的用法
1.形容词性物主代词
Open your eyes. He is my teacher. It is her cat. 张开你的眼睛。他是我的老师。它是她的猫。
Nobody saw their children.
没有人见过他们的孩子。
相当于形容词,用在名词前面。
2.名词性物主代词
I don’t want your book , I want his. 我不想要你的书,我想要他的书。my schoolbag
There are two schoolbags , the red one is mine , the black one is hers. 这里有两个书包,红色那个是我的书包,黑色那个是她的书包。
He is a friend of mine. 他是我的一个朋友。
相当于名词,后面不再加名词。
yours 1.It is my ______book, not ______. 这是我的书,不是你的。
mine 2.My sister has a watch , but ______ is better than hers ______. 我姐姐也有一个手表,但我的比她的好。them puters are very useful , we use ______ for ______ study. 电脑非常有用,我们用它们来帮助我们学习。
theirs 4.Could you give me some apples of ______? 你能把他们的苹果给我一些吗?
我来显身手
her ? 1. This is not _____ kite. It is very small, but hers _____ is very big. ( she ) your ? 2. Is that _____ watch? (you) No, it’s not mine _______ . ( I ) His He is my brother. _____ name is Jack. ? 3. _____ his Look! This dog is ____. ( he ) ? 4. Here are many dolls, which one is hers _______ ? ( she )
1. This is(my / I)mother. 2. Nice to meet (your / you). 3. (He / His)name is Mark. 4. What’s(she / her)name? 5. Excuse(me / my / I).
7. (I / My)am Ben.
8. (She / Her)is my sister.
9. Fine , thank (your / you).
1.完成以下表格。
中文 我 你 主格 宾格 形容词性 物主代词 名词性 物主代词
她 它 我们
第一篇:人称代词和物主代词小学英语人称代词和物主代词练习题 概念: 物主代词表示“……(人)的”,表所属关系。分为形容词性物主代词和名 词性物主代词两种。形容词性物主代词有: my, your, his, her, its, our(我们的), your(你们的),their(他们的)。用法: * ①形容词性物主代词相当于一个形容词, 在句中作定语用, 其后一定要接名词。例如:This is my coat .Those are your sweater. 名词性的物主代词相当于一个名词, 在句中作主语、表语或宾语,能单独使用。②形容词性物主代词与名词性物主代词之间的关系为: 名词性物主代词 =相应的形容词性物主代词+名词 例如:Your bedroom(=yours) is big. Mine (=My bedroom) is big, too. 你的卧室大。我的卧室也大。形容词性物主代词其后必须跟名词。形容词性物主代词不能单独使用,后面 必接名词,表示所有.如: my pen 我的钢笔 your bag 你的书包 his bike 他的自行车 her desk 她的书桌 its name 它的名字 Is that your bike? 那是你的自行车吗? Those are our books. 那些是我们的书。如果名词前有形容词性物主代词,就不能同时用冠词(a, an,the)或指示代词 (this, that, these, those)修饰此名词。[正]This is my pen. [误]This is my a pen. [正]This is a pen. [误] This is a my pen. *形容词性物主代词与形容词一起修饰名词时,要放在形容词之前。如:his English books 他的英语书 their Chinese friends 他们的中国朋友物主代词: 例题: 1. The new computer is , I must look after ____ computer. A. my, mine B. mine, my C. my, my D. mine, mine 2. CIs this new bike ? --No, it’s . A. his, his B. his, hers C. yours, my D. hers, your 3.CIs Gary a friend of yours? --Yes, he is a friend of . A. I B. me C. my D. mine 答案:1-3BBD。3。在“a friend of……”,“a classmate of……”等句型中, 后面应加名词性物主代词,因此该题的答案为 D。注意:在使用名词性物主代词时,必须有特定的语言环境,也就是要省略的名词 大家已经知道,已经提起过。例:It’s hers. 是她的。(单独使用大家不知是怎么回事,不可以这样用) There is a book. It’s hers. 那有本书。是她的。(先提及,大家才明白) 特别提示:汉语表达常有省略“的”字的习惯,如:我哥哥、 你们老师。其中“我” 和“你们”的实际意义分别是“我的”、“你们的”,所以英语中只能译成 my brother,而不能译成 I brother, you teacher。
英语中的定语和汉语中的定语相类似,是修饰名词的。如:a beautiful girl 中的 beautiful 就是定于修饰 girl。状语是修饰动词的,表示动词发生的时间, 地点,方式或原因等,如;He often goes to school by bike.中宾语 by bike 就 是修饰动词 goes to school 表示方式的。冠词是英语中独有的词,汉语中没有 这种词。顾名思义,冠就是帽子的意思,是放在名词的上面。如:the man 中的 the 就是放在名词 man 的前面,特指那一个.英语中的名词和汉语中的名词基本 相同。如:book(书) ,desk(桌子)等。形容词性的物主代词,后面必须跟名 词,因为这一类的物主代词起到的是形容词的作用。如:my teacher 中的 my . 你们现在所接触的介词大多数时表示方位的介词。如:on ,in ,in the front of, behind 等。一.翻译. 1.他的书 _________ 2.我的老师_______3.它的名字________ 4 我的计算机 _______5 你们的猫___________ 6 她的书包_________ 二.写出下列词的相应形式. 1.his(主格)______ 2.her(主格)______3.this(反义词)____ 4.do not(缩写 式)_____5.goodbye(同义词)____ 6.who’s(完全式)______ 三.单项选择. 1.This is a boy._____ name is Tom. A.His B.She C.Her D.Its 2.This is Wang Fang._____ is twelve. A.His B.She C.Her D.Its 3.I _____ a girl._______ name is Wang Hong. A.My B.Her C.Your D.His 4.Li Lei ______ a boy._____ is in class 5. A.He B.She C.His D.He 5.-----Is the cat ______-friend?------Yes,_______. A.it isn’t B.it is C.it is D.it isn’t 6.This is a bird. I don’t know _______name. A.its’ B.it’s C.it D.its 7.-------How old is Spotty?-----_______ five. A.its’ B.It’s C.it D.its 8.what’s this? It’s ______pencil. A.my a B.a my C.my the D.my 9.I think _____ Mrs Wang. A.he’s B. His C.she’s D.it’s 10-----What’s that? -----_____ is a cat. A.It B.He C.She D.You 11.This new computer is , I must look after computer. A. my, mine B. mine, my C. my, my D. mine, mine 12.It’s seven o’clock in the morning. Let’s . A. go to bed B. go to school C. to go to home D. going to school 13.____________? It’s ten. A. What colour is it B. What time is it
C. How old is he D. What’s five minus five 14.CIs this new bag ? --No, it’s . A. his, his B. his, hers C. yours, my D. hers, your 15. CWhat’s the time, please? -. A. It’s eight-thirty five B. It’s eight-thirty-five C. It’s eight thirty-five D. It’s thirty-five past eight 16.CIs Tom a friend of yours? --Yes, he is a friend of . A. I B. me C. my D. mine 17.There are his trousers. Give . A. it to him B. him it C. them to him D. him them 参考答案:一.1.his picture 2.her teacher3.Its name 4.my computer5.your cat 6..her bag 二。1.He2.she3.That4.don’t5.Bye6.who is 三.1-5ABADC6-10DBDCA11-15BBBBC16-17DC12.该题考查 Let’s+do Sth 句型, 15。5.考查时间的表达法,通常 30 分钟以上的 用“to”的句型,而不用“past”,而“eight-thirty-five”这种表达是错误 的,因此正确答案为 C。16. 6.考查了名词性物主代词的用法,在“a friend of……”,“a classmate of……”等句型中,后面应加名词性物主代词,17. 句中“his trousers”为复数物体,且“give”句型为“give Sth to Sb”和 “give Sb Sth”,其中第二个句型中的“Sth”不能用代词。形容词性物主代词和名词性物主代词练习试题 一.用所给词的适当形式填空 1. That is not _________ kite. That kite is very small, but _________ is very big. ( I ) 2. The dress is _________. Give it to _________. ( she ) 3. Is this _________ watch? (you) No, it’s not _________ . ( I ) 4. _________ is my brother. _________ name is Jack. Look! Those pens are _________. ( he ) 5. _________ dresses are red. (we) What colour are _________? ( you ) 6. Here are many boxes, which one is _________ ? ( she ) 7. I can find my pen, but where’s _________? ( you ) 9. I have a beautiful cat. _________name is Mimi.These cakes are _________. ( it ) 11. Shall _________ have a look at that classroom? That is _________ classroom. ( we ) 12. _________ is my aunt. Do you know _________ job?_________ a student. ( she ) 13. That is not _________ watch. _________is at home. ( he ) 14. Where are _________? I can’t find _________.Let’s call _________ parents. ( they ) 15. Don’t touch _________. _________ not a cat, _________ a tiger!(it) 17. _________ don’t know her name.Would you please tell _________. ( we ) 18. So many dogs. Let’s count _________. ( they ) 19. I have a lovely brother. _________ is only 3.I like _________ very much. ( he )
20. May I sit beside _________? ( you ) 21. Look at that desk. Those book are on _________. ( it ) 22.The girl behind _________ is our friend. (she ) 二、用 am, is, are 填空 1. I ______ a boy. ______ you a boy? No, I _____ not. 2. The girl______ Jack's sister. 3. The dog _______ tall and fat. 4. The man with big eyes _______ a teacher. 5. ______ your brother in the classroom? 6. Where _____ your mother? She ______ at home. 7. How _______ your father? 8. Mike and Liu Tao ______ at school. 9. Whose dress ______ this? 10. Whose socks ______ they? 11. That ______ my red skirt. 12. Who ______ I? 13.The jeans ______ on the desk. 15. Here ______ some sweaters for you. 18. The two cups of milk _____ for me. 19. Some tea ______ in the glass. 20. Gao shan's shirt _______ over there. 21. My sister's name ______Nancy. 22. This ______ not Wang Fang's pencil. 23. ______ David and Helen from England? 24. There ______ a girl in the room. 25. There ______ some apples on the tree. 26. _______ there any kites in the classroom? 27. _______ there any apple juice in the bottle? 28. There _______ some bread on the plate. 29. There _______ a boy, two girls, three men and ten women in the park. 30. You, he and I ______ from China. 二、选择填空 1、There on the wall .They are very beautiful. A. are photoes B. are photos C. is a photo D. is photos 2. This car made in Shanghai. A. is B .are C .were D .has 3. There are four and two in the group. A. Japanese, Germen B Japaneses, Germen C. Japanese,German C.Japanese, Germans 4. That’s art book. A. an B. a C. the D are 5. The boys have got already. A. two bread B. two breads
C. two pieces of bread D. two piece of bread 6. The old man wants . A. six boxes of apples B. six boxes of apple C. six box of apples D. six boxs of apples 7. There some in the river. A. is, fish B. are, fishs C. is, fishs D. are, fish 8. There two in the box. A. is watch B. are watches C. are watch D. is watches 9. We should clean twice a day. A .our tooth B. our tooths C. teeth D. our teeth 10.The _____ meeting room is near the reading room. A. teacher B.teacher’s C.teachers’ D.teachers 11. In Britain _____ are all painted red. A. letter boxes B.letters boxes C. letter box D.letters box
答案 一.用所给词的适当形式填空 1. That is not _my_ kite. That kite is very small, but _mine_ is very big. ( I ) 2. The dress is _hers_. Give it to _her_. ( she ) 3. Is this _your_ watch? (you) No, it’s not _mine_ . ( I ) 4. _He_ is my brother. _His_ name is Jack. Look! Those pens are _his_. ( he ) 5. _Our_ dresses are red. (we) What colour are _yours_? ( you ) 6. Here are many boxes, which one is _hers_ ? ( she ) 7. I can find my pen, but where’s _yours_? ( you ) 9. I have a beautiful cat. _Its_name is Mimi.These cakes are _its_. ( it ) 11. Shall _we_ have a look at that classroom? That is _our_classroom. ( we ) 12. _She_ is my aunt. Do you know _her_ job?She’s_ a student. ( she ) 13. That is not _his_ watch. _His_is at home. ( he ) 14. Where are _they_? I can’t find _them_.Let’s call _their_ parents. ( they ) 15. Don’t touch _it_. _It’s_ not a cat, _It’s_ a tiger!(it) 17. _We_ don’t know her name.Would you please tell _us_. ( we ) 18. So many dogs. Let’s count _them_. ( they ) 19. I have a lovely brother. _He_ is only 3.I like _him_ very much. ( he ) 20. May I sit beside _you_? ( you )
21. Look at that desk. Those book are on _it_. ( it ) 22.The girl behind _her_ is our friend. (she ) 介词后面+宾格
二、用 am, is, are 填空 1. I _am_ a boy. _Are_ you a boy? No, I _am_ not. 2. The girl_is_ Jack's sister. 3. The dog _is_ tall and fat. 4. The man with big eyes _is_ a teacher. 5. _Is_ your brother in the classroom? 6. Where _is_ your mother? She _is_ at home. 7. How _is_ your father? 8. Mike and Liu Tao _are_ at school. 9. Whose dress _is_ this? 10. Whose socks _are_ they? 11. That _is_ my red skirt. 12. Who _am_ I? 13.The jeans _are_ on the desk. 如果 jeans 前用了 pair 则用 IS (glasses socks shoes trousers gloves pants 记住这些词都是复数用) 15. Here _are_ some sweaters for you. 18. The two cups of milk _are_ for me. 19. Some tea _is_ in the glass. 20. Gao shan's shirt _is_ over there. 21. My sister's name _is_Nancy. 22. This _is_ not Wang Fang's pencil. 23. _Are_ David and Helen from England? 24. There _is_ a girl in the room. 25. There _are_ some apples on the tree. 26. _Are_ there any kites in the classroom? 27. _Is_ there any apple juice in the bottle? 28. There _is_ some bread on the plate. 29. There _is_ a boy, two girls, three men and ten women in the park. There is/are 就近原则(
either …or; neither…nor; whether…or;not… not only…but also) 30. You, he and I _are_ from China. 二、选择填空 1、There B on the wall .They are very beautiful. A. are photoes B. are photos C. is a photo D. is photos 2. This car A made in Shanghai. A. is B .are C .were D .has 3. There are four C and two in the group. A. Japanese, Germen B Japaneses, Germen C. Japanese,German C.Japanese, Germans
4. That’s
art book. A. an B. a C. the D are 5. The boys have got C already. A. two bread B. two breads C. two pieces of bread D. two piece of bread 6. The old man wants A . A. six boxes of apples B. six boxes of apple C. six box of apples D. six boxs of apples 7. There D some in the river. A. is, fish B. are, fishs C. is, fishs D. are, fish 8. There B two in the box. A. is watch B. are watches C. are watch D. is watches 9. We should clean D twice a day. A .our tooth B. our tooths C. teeth D. our teeth 10.The __B___ meeting room is near the reading room. A. teacher B.teacher’s C.teachers’ D.teachers 11. In Britain __A___ are all painted red. A. letter boxes B.letters boxes C. letter box D.letters box 人称代词和物主代词练习: 1.________(我) am a teacher. 2.My father is talking with _______(我). 3._______(他) often plays basketball after school. 4._______(他的) teacher is good. 5._______(我们) buy a pair of shoes for _______(他). 6.Please pass_____(我们) the ball. 7._______(他们) are listening to the radio. 8.This is _______(我的) book. That is__________(他的) 9._______(他的) chair is blue. _____________( 我们的) is yellow. 10._______(我们的) classroom is big.__________( 你们的) is small. 11._______(他) often plays basketball after school. 12._______(他的) teacher is good. _____(她的)is good too. 13.My book is blue. _________(you) is red. 14.Our chair is better than _________ ( they). 15.I will give the presents to________(they). 16.These books are________(I), and those are____(you). 17.My ruler is long. ________ ( you ) is short. 18.My bike is broken. May I borrow______ ( she)? 19.Can you show _______(I) your book? 20.It’s time for ______(they) to go home. 21.Mr. Green often tells _______(we) some stories. 22.These are not your desks. They are _____(our). 23.This is not my shirt. It’s _______(he)
24.I saw ________(she) in the shop yesterday. 25._____ is my friend. 他是我的朋友。26.My dog likes _____. 我的狗喜欢她。27.Who is there? It’s _____. 是谁啊?是我。<e with _____. 跟我来。29.______ classroom is bigger than _____. 你们的教室比我们的要大。30.______ are Chinese. 我们是中国人。31.I want to buy some balloons for ______. 我想买些气球送给他。32.These are ______ photos. 这些是我们的照片。33._____ like ______ very much. 他们非常喜欢它。34.Let _____ give _____ a book. 让我给你一本书。35.This is _____ father. 这是我的爸爸。36.Is that bike ______? Yes, it’s ______. 那辆自行车是你的吗?是,它 是我的。37._____ like ______ car. 我喜欢他们的小汽车。38.Our school is here, and _______ is there. 我们的学校在这儿,他们的 在那儿。39.Whose bike is this? It’ ______ (= _____ ______). 这是谁的自行车? s 是她的。40.Is that car ______? Yes, it’s ______. 那辆车是你的吗?是的,它是我 的。用适当的代词填空。1.Is that car yours? Yes, it is ______. 2.How is Mr Li? _______i s fine, thanks. 3.Put on______ hat! I am going to put it on. 4.Who is that over here? It is_______. 5.The old man lives by ______. 6.I am sure I can do it all by _______. 7.Look,is this room beautiful? I painted it _____. 8.I’d like to go for a walk. ______ too. 9.What are ______jobs? They are students. 10.We think to _________. 11.Mary is old enough to take care of ______. 12.It is perfume, I made it __________. 13.Look at ____. She is very well. 14.Can you carry this box upstairs by _______. 15.You and she did very well in the test. The teacher said that he wo uld praise(表扬)_____ and______. 16.The story ______was very good, but you are did not tell it well. 17.Give Jane this watch.. Give______ this one too. 18.Sara is not pleased with ______in this English test. 19.Did you enjoy _______at the party yesterday?
20.She wants to buy a car of _____own. 三:选择填空. 1. Mr. More has more money than Mr. Little . But he doesn’t enjoy __ _____. A. he B. him C. his D. himself 2. Lily was 9 years old. _____ was old enough to go to school _______ _. A. She , she B. She , herself C. Her, herself D. Her. she 3. Jim’s watch is much newer than _________. A. hers B.she C. her D. herself 4.Would you like _____for super? A: something Chinese B: Chinese something C: anything Chinese D: Chinese anything 5.______ piano is too old ,but she still liked playing it. A. She B. She’s C. Hers D. Her 6.――Who taught you English last year? ――Nobody taught me . I taught ______. A. me B. myself C. mine D. I 7.That bike is _________? A. he B. him C. his D. it 8. We bought ______ a present, but _______ didn”t like it. A. they, them B. them , they C. themselves , their D. theirs, th ey 用代词的适当形式填空。1.There is a letter for________ (her 、hers) mother. 2.That is _____ (she ) coat. The coat is red. ______ (its)is a new one. 3.Whose pens are these? _______(their) are ______ (we). 4.Give _______(he) a toy, please. 5.________(we) eyes are black. _______ (us) come from Japan. 6. and Bill are twins. _______ (their) from England. _________(them) Tim are parents are teachers in the No.6 Middle School. 7 . Give the book to __________(I ). 8 . These books are __________(we). 9.That is not _________ kite. That kite is very small, but _________ is very big.( I ) 10.The dress is _________. Give it to _________. ( she ) 11.Is this _________ watch? (you) No, it’s not _________ . ( I ) 12._________ is my brother. _________ name is Jack. Look! Those stamps are _________. ( he ) 13.I can find my toy, but where’s _________? ( you ) 14.Show _________ your kite, OK? (they) 15.I have a beautiful cat. _______ name is Mimi. These cakes are _______. ( it )
16. _______ is my aunt. Do you know ________ job? ________ is a nurse. ( she ) 17.That is not _________ camera. _________is at home. ( he ) 18.Where are ________ ? I can’t find _________. Let’s call _________ parents. ( they ) 19. _________ don’t know her name. Would you please tell _________. ( we ) 20.The girl behind _________ is our friend. (she ) 1. She is a student, _____ name is Julia. A. its B. her C. hers D. his 2. Could you help _____ with _______ English, please. A. I, my B. me, me C. me, my D. my, I 3. A friend of _____ came here yesterday. A. my B. his C. him D. himself 4. ______ pencil-box is beautiful. But ____ is more beautiful than ______. A. Toms, my, he B. Tom&#39;s, mine, his C. Tom&#39;s, mine, him D. Tom&#39;s, my, his 5. Most of ______like Chinese food. A. they B. Their C. Them D. theirs 6. Don&#39;t you let ____ help you ? A. I and my friend B. my friend and I C. my friend and me D. my friend and I to 7. How hard______ works! A. we B. him C. he D. his 8. ______ have been chosen. A. I, you and he B. He, you and I C. You, he and I D. You,and me 9. She gave the erasers to Lucy and _______ . A. I B. me C. my D. mine 10. That&#39;s not ______, it is_______. I made it ______ . A. ours, mine, myself B. your, mine, myself C. yours, her, myself D. yours, my, myself 11. We bought _____ English-Chinese dictionaries. A. us B. ours C. ourselves D. to us 12. Most people think ______ are winning SARS. A. ours B. ourselves C. we D. us
《》出自:链接地址:/show/k56amvWvcmZ8yjjV.html}

我要回帖

更多关于 you are not a horse 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信