写一篇英语作文题目《whyshoudweleanwhy i study englishh》字数100字

请写一篇字数为80字的英语作文,题目为“How to Ovecome Difficulties in English Study”作业用_百度知道请以my life on the haze days为题目写一篇英语作文,不少于100字_百度知道您现在的位置:
& 2016年贵州高考英语作文题目_100字
2016年贵州高考英语作文题目_100字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
作者:yangfengyun& | & 高考&&
0人浏览了这篇文章
第二节 书面表达(满分25分)假设你是李华,与留学生朋友Bob约好一起去书店,因故不能赴约。请给他写封邮件,内容包括:1、表示歉意;2、说明原因;3、另约时间。注意:1、词数100左右;2、可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/zuowen/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请求大神帮写一篇英语作文,题目内容不限,字数100字左右.不要抄袭复制的
I Like SummerSummer is the second season of the year.In summer ,the weather is very hot ,the sky is very blue .We can eat ice-cream and go swimming in summer.We can wear beautiful clothes and eat a lot of fruit .We are very happy.Look!The bees are busy pioking honey,the butterflies are dancing.How beautiful summer is.Summer is a poem.Summer is a song.I like summer!Do you like summer?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
The popularization of Weibo
If ten years ago you had told me, that one of the most popular websites in the world would be a social network that limits your posts to 140 characters, everyone woul...
扫描下载二维码帮写一篇题目为,食物在涨价.的英语作文 ,字数100.
《the Food-price inflation》It is typically argued that China’s food-price inflation has been mainly driven bysupply-side shocks including natural disasters.Our research,however,shows that demand pressures have played a more important role from a medium-term perspective.This suggests surging food prices may call for policy reactions even if non-food-priceinflation is tame.Meanwhile,we find food-price inflation has not generated significantsecond-round effects on non-food-price inflation.In particular,while food-price inflationhas pushed up China’s inflation expectations,it has not been an important determinant ofwage growth.This situation may change as workers gain more bargaining power inwage setting in the medium term.译文:《食品价格在飞涨》一般观点认为,中国食物涨价是因为自然灾害导致供应量下降.但我们研究认为,人们的需求压力对食品价格未来一段时间的走向才具有重大影响.飞涨的食物价格呼唤政策出台来稳定物价.同时,我们发现食物价格又会带来第二轮的通货膨胀.食物价格上涨推高了中国的通胀预期,而工资增长将不是左右它的重要因素.除非人们有更多跟资方就工资讨价还价的权力,这种情况在中期才会有所改变.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 why learn english 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信