能把Another发过来吗?面试 谢谢你今天过来面试 谢谢你今天过来面试 谢谢你今天过来

可不可以把highschool发过来 谢谢了_百度知道你现在的位置:& > &
求一首男声英文歌。只记得一点歌词another another and another .好像是个组合吧。在电台里听见的。谢谢!
求一首男声英文歌。只记得一点歌词another another and another .好像是个组合吧。在电台里听见的。谢谢!
[ti:another night][ar:real mccoy][al:billboard top 100 of 1995][by:寒江雪]another nightreal mccoychorus:another night, another dream, but always you,it's like a vision of love that seems to be true,another night another dream, but always you,in the night i dream of love so true.just another night, another vision of love,you feel joy, you feel pain, cuz nothing will be the same.just another night, is all that it takes,to understand, the difference between lovers and fakes,so baby, i talk talk, i talk to you,in the night in your dream, of love so true.i talk talk, i talk to you,in the night in your dream, of love so true.in the night, in my dreams,i'm in love with you,cuz you talk to me like lovers do,i feel joy i feel pain,cuz it's still the same,when the night is gone i'll be alone.just another night, another dream, another vision,of love, with me,i'm here to set you free i am your lover, your brother,hey sister let me cover,your body with my love is with my lovin' just another,vision of love, that seems to be true,all we do all the things that only lovers do,vision of love, that seems to be true,all we do all the things that only lovers do.in the night in my dreams i'm in love with you,cuz you talk to me like lovers do,i feel joy i feel pain,cuz it's still the same,when the night is gone i'll be alone.i talk talk, i talk to you in the night,in your dream, of love so true.i talk talk, i 弗虎缔臼郫铰惦歇定忙talk ......
[ti:another night][ar:real mccoy][al:billboard top 100 of 1995][by:寒江雪]another nightreal mccoychorus:another night, another dream, but always you,it's like a vision of love that seems to be true,another night another dream, but always you,in the night i dream of love so true.just another night, another vision of love,you feel joy, you feel pain, cuz nothing will be the same.just another night, is all that it takes,to understand, the difference between lovers and fakes,so baby, i talk talk, i talk to you,in the night in your dream, of love so true.i talk talk, i talk to you,in the night in your dream, of love so true.in the night, in my dreams,i'm in love with you,cuz you talk to me like lovers do,i feel joy i feel pain,cuz it's still the same,when the night is gone i'll be alone.just another night, another dream, another vision,of love, with me,i'm here to set you free i am your lover, your brother,hey sister let me cover,your body with my love is with my lovin' just another,vision of love, that seems to be true,all we do all the things that only lovers do,vision of love, that seems to be true,all we do all the things that only lovers do.in the night in my dreams i'm in love with you,cuz you talk to me like lovers do,i feel joy i feel pain,cuz it's still the same,when the night is gone i'll be alone.i talk talk, i talk to you in the night,in your dream, of love so true.i talk talk, i 弗虎缔臼郫铰惦歇定忙talk ......
[ti:another night] [ar:real mccoy] [al:billboard t...
哈,我知道 Tamas Wells的《Valder Fields》 很和谐安静的吉他伴奏,很舒服的嗓...
曲名:Surrender 歌手:Laura Pausini I can′t pretend anym...
Lifestyle - Rich Gang I've done did a lot of shit ...
第一首can you hear me-far east movement
百度音乐选项找!只要知道歌词哪怕半句也能找到
是Where are you now吗? 哦!!!!!!!!!????????? 难道是Maroon...
SingingradioheadatthetopofourlungsWiththeboomboxbl...
求一首英文歌,男声,貌似是一个组合,很久以前在V频道看到的,我只记得结尾的歌词好想是now movi...
你可能感兴趣的内容?谁有手机看的ANOTHER!请发下谢谢!_another吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:130,757贴子:
谁有手机看的ANOTHER!请发下谢谢!
要240 320的手机看的!10到20M谢谢!
去了一下替身s的贴吧,...
不准发黄图,另外打个广...
最近收了好多
这才是正宗摸金范儿!
无力帮顶= =
还以为要小说的&_&
只要第一集就行!
有了谢谢!
先用手机看下第一集!呵呵!明天回家用电脑继续!
上优酷在线看好了
凡是MP4格式的都要48M的。。。10~20的根本没有嘛。。。还是你说的是10~20min?
我有倒是有,但存我姥姥家的那个电脑上了,目前我手机上的只有第四话。。。大概下次去姥姥家是在正月十五吧。。。
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴可以发一张26年前的照片给我么。谢谢。_another吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:130,757贴子:
可以发一张26年前的照片给我么。谢谢。
F:moonmoon
转自微博:#朴...
F:cr:DodamDodam_jyj, ...
一楼天哥重复青山
这才是正宗摸金范儿!
= =、LX给、只看楼主满足你啊喵~...
。你们。。。
草丛伦~?!!