大学生假期学校组织去美国交流学习需财产证明吗

一篇英语作文,好难写啊 假设你是李芳,暑假随你校组织的访问团去美国参观访问了几所中学假设你是李芳,暑假随你校组织的访问团去美国参观访问了几所中学,并与纽约州长岛市新侨高中(Newcomers High School)的学生Tina成了好朋友。回国之后,你给Tina写了封信,主要内容如下:
1 表达你的感激之情,一级邀请和祝愿等
2 对该校美丽的校园风景和良好的学风由衷的赞叹
3 中学毕业后决心攻读英语专业,立志为中美两国的友谊做贡献 注意:1 内容可根据写作要求自由发挥
2 次数100左右(不包括收信人地址)
我只有5分了
Dear Tina,How are you? I’m now back in China. I had a wonderful time in America, which I will always treasure in my life.First, I’d like to express my thanks for your hospitality and kindness when I was in America, It was so nice of you to show me around your school and introduce its history to me. Your school is amazing in that it has not only a beautiful campus but also strict discipline. Besides, the delicious food that you treated me to impress me deeply. Hopefully you can come to China some day, when I can have the chance to repay you in the same way.Best wishes and remember me to your family.Yours,LiFang
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码关于组织学生暑期赴美带薪实习的通知_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
关于组织学生暑期赴美带薪实习的通知
上传于||文档简介
&&关​于​组​织​学​生​暑​期​赴​美​带​薪​实​习​的​通​知
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢学校组织去台湾进行暑假研修交流学习,然后需要我去办台湾证,应该是内地居民往来台湾地区通行证,然后那_百度知道> 【答案带解析】书面表达. 美中文化交流中心(ACCEC)暑假将组织学生来华学习、交流,现正在中...
书面表达.美中文化交流中心(ACCEC)暑假将组织学生来华学习、交流,现正在中国招募志愿者,帮助他们学习中文。假如你是杨帆中学的学生李平,请按要求给该项目负责人Mr.Miller写一峰申请信。内容包括:1.申请担任志愿者;2.说明自己乐于助人、擅长中文;3.谈谈学好中文的方法;4.........参考词汇:volunteer,be good at,improve,culture注意:1.申请信需要涵盖以上所有要点,可适当发挥;2.文中不能出现真实的人名、校名等相关信息;3.词数:110 词左右。开头和结尾已给出(不计入总词数).Dear Mr.Miller,I’m Li Ping from Yangfan Middle School.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Thank you for your consideration.Yours truly, 
Dear Mr.Miller,
I’m Li Ping from Yangfan Middle School.I’m very interested in your project and want to be the volunteer to help the students learn Chinese.
I am warm--hearted and alwa...
考点分析:
考点1:提纲作文
& & & 提纲作文是一项能够充分考查学生语言综合运用能力的题型。中考中的书面表达题,主要有“补全对话”、“连词成句”、“看图写话”、和“根据提示的内容,完成某项写作”等形式,主要考查学生运用已学的语言基础知识和已掌握的英语写作技能准确表达客观事实,阐述个人观点,进行思想交流的书面表达能力。一般要求词数在60-80之间。体裁以叙述、描述人物或事的记叙文为主;有时会用应用文体的形式表达记叙的内容(包括日记、书信、便条,通知书等);有时也会出现类似议论文的形式,例如提建议等。
& & & &为了提高书面表达水平,平时应加强阅读,应背诵一些句型、段落、甚至短文。只要读得多,背得多,就能出口成章,下笔成文。此外,还要了解英文写作方面的基础知识,掌握常用文体的写作方法。其实,用英文写信,记日记等都是学生力所能及且行之有效的练习写作的好方法。
相关试题推荐
任务型阅读(本题有5小题,每小题l分,共5分)你们班级正在进行优美英文诗歌的收集活动。请仔细阅读以下A 到F 选项中六位同学收集的诗歌,在56--60题中为其归类。其中一首诗为多余选项。1.Pet
__________2.Mother__________3.Birthday ________4.Friendship__________5.Environment__________ A
Sweet Wishes to YouCindy A wish for lots of birthday fun,To last until the day is done.Hoping that all you wishes come true,And your birthday cake is as sweet as you!B
A True FriendAshley MontgomeryA true friend never walks away,A true friend will always stay,These arms for you are open,This heart for you does care.C
Happy New YearEmilie PoulssonA New Year is beginning,Be joyful,one and all!And share this warm blessing:I wish a happy New Year!D
PussyMother GoosePussy--cat sits by the How can she be fair?In walks the little Says,Pussy,are you there?E
Make It GreenAvani DesaiLives are crying because it’s not clean,Earth is dying because it’s not green.With dying trees and animals,it’s in sorrow(悲伤),Make green today and green tomorrow.F
Rock Me to SleepElizabeth Akers AllenMake me back a child,just for tonight!Mother,come back from that echoless Take me back in your heart----Rock me to sleep,mother----rock me to sleep! 
Jean Nicole is a yard sale lover.She appears almost in every yard sale.She doesn’t want to 1.____________(错过)any chance to buy good things,because they are much 2.____________(便宜的)than those in shops.She is interested in almost everything,such as gloves,old 3.___________(硬币),paintings,tables and so on.Everybody4.__________(叫,称呼)her “Lady Yard-sale.”Two weeks 5.__________(以前),after Jean came back from a yard sale,she 6.__________(进入)her store room.She was surprised to find that she had bought so many things.Jean counted them and made a7._________(清单).“Oh,dear!I can’t believe it.There are seven bicycles, 8.________(九)armchairs,and fifteen cameras...And they haven’t been used even once.”She checked the numbers 9.__________(再一次).It made her mad.“How silly I am!”she thought.“I can not longer go to yard sales 10.___________(除非)I hold my own one to sell these things out.But will anyone buy them?” 
用下面所给的单词的适当形式填空,每次限用一次。low
interview1.The Highland Museum is open every day ___________ Monday.2.The airport is so far.It __________ takes an hour to get there by car.3.On Emma’s birthday,she got two pretty __________ from Aunt Lee.4.Today in Tokyo the ____________ temperature is 16℃,and the highest is 28℃.5.A reporter __________ Mr.President,and they’re talking about the education problems. 
When you’re not at home,many worries may start to crowd your mind.Did I turn the coffee maker off?Did I lock the door?Are the kids doing their homework or watching television?With a smart home,you can quiet all of these worries.A smart home is a home with a communication network.This network connects devices(装置),such as lights and TV sets,and allows them to be controlled from far away through electrical wiring,mobile phone communication or WiFi over the internet.More and more people may start to consider owning a smart home,because it makes life much more convenient.It can help keep your room at a certain temperature.It can record what happens inside the home and send the video to your phone.When you are on vacation abroad,you can use a smart home controller to switch on or off the electricity when necessary.Some smart homes can receive a visitor,allowing him to come in and offering him a drink.They can even feed the cat and water the plants.Besides,smart homes are easy to fix.Most smart home technology and devices are wireless and can be set up with a minimum of tools,using only the guiding information.When a problem appears,you can deal with it yourself without paying a professional.However,for home-users,the smart home technology is far from perfect.It can be rather expensive to own the technology and the devices.Also,because the smart home system(系统)allow its owner to get home information from anywhere,it leaves the home easy to be attacked by hackers(黑客),who may secretly use or change the information in the system.Now,many scientists are excited at the future of smart home technology.Imagine being able to get fashion advice from your mirror,or receive food shopping suggestions from your refrigerator.While there are others who worry that those smart devices will make people lazier and lonelier.Whatever it is,one thing is for sure---smart home technology will change the way we live and work.1.According to the passage,nowadays a smart home can lock the door through ______________.A.electric lights
B.mirror technologiesC.mobile phones
D.shopping programs2.The third paragraph of the passage is mainly about _________.A.the steps to use smart systemsB.the prices of smart programsC.the advantages of a smart homeD.the tools for setting up smart devices3.Which of the following is TRUE about a smart home according to the passage?A.Smart homes can’t help feed pets nowadays.B.Smart homes costs a lot of money at present.C.You can’t control your smart home in other countries.D.It’s hard for hackers to get information from smart homes.4.What’s the writer’s opinion according to the passage?A.People will become less happy in the future.B.People’s life style will be different in the future.C.Mobile phones are the most important in smart homes.D.Smart homes are much better than other smart systems. 
The village of Hengly was going to have the Bean Olympics.It was a competition to see which kind of bean would grow the fastest and tallest.Everybody was excited.They couldn’t waited to show their best plants.Cassie knew clearly which bean she would choose for the competition,for her family had planted a special “family bean.”It was a flat bean that her greatgrandparents had brought from Sicily.Her grandmother planted the beans every year and served them at many meals.Cassie was sure they would be unbeatable beans.However,the plan did not work out that way.Although Cassie’s bean plants looked healthy with beautiful purple flowers,they did not grow as fast or climb as high as any of her neighbors’.These people chose beans from seed(种子)stores.Their beans had wonderful names like “Rocket” or “Top Crop.”One type was even named “King’s Bean.”That was the bean Ivan planted,and his plants climbed almost to the top of the fence.Cassie’s plants were just near the middle of the fence.On the day of the competition,Cassie was disappointed that her beans were in last place.Ivan laughed at hr beans and said she could win a prize for the slowest,shortest beans.The organizer,Mr.Williams,handed out medals for the fastest-growing and the tallest beans plants.“Now there remains only one final test,and it is just as important:the taste test.”Mr.Williams cooked the beans from each competitor and chose five experienced villagers as judges(裁判).Cassie was nervous.Would her family beans lose another time?After the judges tasted the beans,Mr.Williams counted the results.“We have a winner,” Mr.Williams announced.“The judges all agree that Cassie’s beans are the winner.”Cassie grinned at this unexpected result.Many of her neighbors,even Ivan asked for her seeds.They were all in favor of the good-tasting beans even though they didn’t grow fast or very tall. 1.Cassie’s beans were from _____________.A.the organizer
B.seed storesC.her neighbors
D.her family2.Cassie won the prize for ____________.A.the tallest beans
B.the most delicious beansC.the most beautiful beans
D.the fastest-growing beans3.What does the underlined word grinned probably mean in the passage?A.smiled widely
B.left silentlyC.nodded quickly
D.sang sadly4.What is the topic of the passage?A.The experience of growing beans.B.The tallest bean in the competition.C.The history of a special family bean.D.The bean competition in Hengly Village. 
题型:书面表达
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信