用英语给朋友写一封信信给你的朋友,就英语最好的方法给她建议

给你的朋友写一封信,给他一些关于学习英语的最佳的建议,用3a中�
噢 还有一件事
几天前帮我指导的ABC夭下在线的助教才和我提过,若要掌握好英语是不难的.必然需要个符合的研习环境与闇练口语对象,最关键就是外教水平,口语标准才可以
持续天天口语沟通,1对1家教式教学就有很.好.的学习效果.上完课同样要复习听取课程录音音频,把所学知识融会贯通!不过实在无对象可练习的环境,可以到可可或BBC获取课外学习资料研习
多说、多练、多问、多听、多读,迅速的语感就培养起来,学习成长会非常快速显着的~First, the election for the right to learn the correct way to study hard or even if it may not be successful.
Second, as much as possible of the study, to remember words.
Trd, as much as possible to listen to the tape, correct pronunciation.
Fourth, the best dictionary and the full use of the Internet, there is a problem they can go to ask. I believe that your proposal and s efforts, he made great progress ~. ~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
高三英语书信复习之建议信_图文
下载积分:2000
内容提示:高三英语书信复习之建议信_图文
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 07:55:15|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
高三英语书信复习之建议信_图文
官方公共微信> 问题详情
假如你是李华,你的朋友Bob每次遇到考试都会紧张。请你用英语给他写一封信,建议他如何克服考前紧张情绪, 比如
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
假如你是李华,你的朋友Bob每次遇到考试都会紧张。请你用英语给他写一封信,建议他如何克服考前紧张情绪, 比如平时努力学习、考前做好充分准备、适当运动,睡前洗个热水澡等等。信的开头已为你写好,但不计入总词数。词数要求:100左右。
我有更好的答案
论文写作技巧
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……给你的好朋友写一封信告诉他学习英语的好办法在家翻译_百度知道给你的朋友写一封信。给她一些关于学英语的最佳方法的建议。使用下列表述来帮助你:①有三个好方法……②我认为你应该……③如果你这样做,你将……④他也是一个好主意……,因为……⑤你可以尽力提高你的英语水平,通过……⑥这将帮助你……
How To Learn English Well
A lot of people like English. As the society advances, it is very important for us to learn English well. In fact, It is not very difficult to learn English well.
First, we must find a good method to learn English. I believe in determination and hard work. As the saying goes “Nothing In The World Is Difficult If You Put Your Heart Into It” Believe in yourself, and have confidence in yourself.
As a student, in classes we should listen to the teacher attentively and make notes carefully. Be active in answering the teacher’s question and asking some questions , After classes, we should do our homework first, and be careful with the homework. Then we can preview the contents of tomorrow.
In my spare time, I often listen to English programs in the radio or watch programs on TV. It’s an efficient way to improve my ability of listening comprehension. I also love to read English novels or magazines. It’s a good way to build up my vocabulary. My favorite English magazine is English Pictorial. It’s very helpful for us middle school students. It widens my scope of knowledge. In addition, I practice speaking English with my teacher and my classmates every day. I also persist in keeping a diary in English .Sometimes, I think that it’s a bit difficult for me to learn English well, but I never give up. I just work hard on it.
My dear friends, if you want to learn English well, just choose a good method and then try your best
with your hard work and determination.
Maybe some people don’t like English , thus we must cultivate the interest of English. Interest is the best teacher. We are sure to have a good result with great interest. Let’s learn English
译文:一个很多人都喜欢英语。随著社会的进步,这是很重要的是我们要学好英语。事实上,这并不是很难学好英语。
首先,我们必须找到一个好的方法学习英语。我相信决心和努力。常言道:“在世界上的任何困难,如果你把你的心进入 IT”相信自己,对自己有信心。作为一名学生,在课堂上我们应该认真听老师和仔细做笔记。是活跃在回答老师的问题,并提出一些问题,班后,我们首先应该做的功课,并小心的功课。然后我们就可以预览的内容明天。
在我的业余时间,我经常听英语节目在电台或收看电视节目。这是一种有效的方式来提高我的听力理解能力。我也喜欢阅读英文小说或杂志。这是一个很好的方法来建立我的词汇量。我最喜欢的英文杂志是英语画刊。这是非常有利於我们中学生。它扩大了我的知识范围。此外,我练习说英语,我的老师和我的同学每天。我还坚持写日记英语。有时候,我觉得这是一个对我来说有点困难学习英语,但我从来没有放弃。我只是努力上。
我亲爱的朋友,如果你想学好英语,只要选择一个好的方法,然后尽你最好与你的辛勤努力和决心。
也许有些人不喜欢英语,所以我们必须培养英语的兴趣。兴趣是最好的老师。我们相信有一个好的结果以极大的兴趣。让我们来学习英语
同学,如果你的问题得到解决,记得好评哦~
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 用英语给朋友写一封信 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信