mrs lin is our science teacher。 英语对划线部分提问提问

中考英语 七上 第四部分 专项训练(打包4套)(新版)牛津版&&牛津版
下载地址::
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
专题二句型专项练习Ⅰ.按要求改写下列句子,每空一词。1.ThisismycousinAndy.(改为一般疑问句)________________________?2.SheisinGradeOne.(对划线部分提问)____________isshein?3.Isyournewschoolnice?(肯定回答)______,______.4.I’minGrade7.(改为一般疑问句)____________inGrade7?5.IsAmymynewclassmate?(否定回答)______,____________.6.MissWuisourEnglishteacher.(改为一般疑问句)_____MissWu_____Englishteacher?7.It’sane-dog.(改为复数形式)________________.8.Aretheystudents?(否定回答)_____,______.9.Wecanputourbikehere.(改为let引导的句子) __________ourbikehere.10.It’s10October.(对划线部分提问)__________________today?11.Mary’sfavoritesubjectismusic.(对划线部分提问) __________Mary’sfavoritesubject?12.Canyoucometomyparty?(肯定回答)Yes,__________________.13.Theyhaveaschoolhall.(改为否定句)They____________haveaschoolhall.14.Ourclassroominonthegroundfool.(对划线部分提问)____________yourclassroom?15.ThemaninawhiteshirtisourEnglishteacher.(对划线部分提问)____________yourEnglishteacher?16.Ourschoolisverybeautiful.(改为感叹句)ourschoolis!17.Thecomputergamesareinteresting.(改为一般疑问句) _____thecomputergames_____?18.Mary’sfavoritesubjectismusic.(对划线部分提问) __________Mary’sfavoritesubject?19.Ilikemathbecauseit’sinteresting.(对划线部分提问)__________youlikemath?20.WeusuallyhaveP.E.intheafternoon.(对划线部分提问)__________youusuallyhaveP.E.21.Mr.Smithteachesusscience.(对划线部分提问)__________Mr.Smithteachyou?22.MyfavouritedayisSpringFestival?(对划线部分提问)______isyour______festival?23.Weusuallygettogetherandhaveabigdinneronthatday.(对划线部分提问)____________youusually______onthatday?24.Childrenhavelotsoffunonthatday.(改为一般疑问句)_____children_____lotsoffunonthatday?25.That’sveryinteresting.(改为否定句) __________veryinteresting.26.I’mnotbusy.Iwillplaytennis.(用if连成意义相反的句子) I______playtennis____________busy.27.Ithink.Itisreallyaspecialday.(合并成一句)Doyouthink__________reallyaspecialday?28.Thechildrenaredressingupastigers.(对划线部分提问)__________thechildrenaredressingupas?29.Ididn’tdomyhomeworkbecauseIwasill.(对划线部分提问)__________youdo_____homework?30.Myfatherhashealthydietandlifestyle.(改为否定句)Hisfather____________healthydiet______lifestyle.31.Thereisalotofwaterintheglass.(对划线部分提问)____________intheglass?32.ThereissomericeandbreadonMrs.Zhao’slist.(改为疑问句)__________________rice______breadonMrs.Zhao’slist?33.Theyusuallyhavemeatforlunch.(对划线部分提问)______dotheyusually______forlunch?34.Weoftenvisitmygrandparentstwiceamonth.(对划线部分提问)____________doyouoftenvisityourgrandparents?35.Howaboutmeetingattheschoolgate?(改为祈使句)____________attheschoolgate.Ⅱ.将下列句子改为同义句,每空一词。<...
亲!您可以或新用户?
网站特色导航
本站站长弟弟侯医生淘宝店
版权声明:1、本站资料大部分为网络收集整理、购买、会员上传。如有侵权,请本着友好方式发邮件给我们,我们均无条件删除。无共享精神者,也请勿使用本站资料!2、部分资料为收费会员下载,目的促进资源共享,您可以通过提供原创或自编资料获取。如有任何因为资料搞事者或者勒索本站者,本站将坚决奉陪。
CopyRight&书利华教育网(数理化网)
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355句型转换,按括号内的要求转换下列句型,每空一词。 1. Sometimes you're supposed to come early. (改为否定句)
Sometimes you
supposed to come early. 2. Mrs.Smith is busy. She is doing her housework now.
Mrs.Smith is
her housework now. 3. Tom visits his grandparents once a week. (对划线部分提问)
does Tom visits his grandparents? 4. My pen pal is from America. (用Japan改为选择疑问句)
Is your pen pal is from America
? 5. The teacher said, "Don't cheat in exams, children!"
The teacher told the children
cheat in exams.
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:句型转换,按括号内的要求转换下列句型,每空一词。 1. Sometimes you're supposed to come early. (改为否定句)
Sometimes you
Mrs.Smith is
does Tom visits his grandparents? 4. My pen pal is from America. (用Japan改为选择疑问句)
cheat in exams. 句型转换,按括号内的要求转换下列句型,每空一词。 1. Sometimes you're supposed to come early. (改为否定句)
Sometimes you
Mrs.Smith is
cheat in exams. 科目:最佳答案1. are not
2. busy with
3. How often
4. or Japan
5. not to 解析&#13;知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
10-11学年高二下人教课标选修7 Unit3:Units1-3测试题(有答案)
10-11学年高二下人教课标选修7 Unit3:Units1-3测试题(有答案)第I卷(选择题)第一部分:英语知识运用 (共三节;满分40分)第一节:语音知识(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)  从A、B、C、D四个选项中,找出其划线部分与所给单词的划线部分读音相同的选项。1. achievement A. machine
B. stomach
D. technology2. ceremony
A. celebrate
D. regardless3. devoted
A. believed
B. advanced
C. desired D. expected4. tough
A. daughter
B. telephone
D. though5. scream
D. league第二项:单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。6. Samuel Clemens, ______ as Mark Twain, was one of the most famous American writers.A. to know
B. to be known
D. knowing7. He has a theory that it is possible to tell the time in day light ______ looking into a cat's eyes.A. with
D. from8. Father made a promise ______ I passed the examination, he would buy me a new bicycle.A. that
C. whether
D. that if9. All their attempts to rescue the child from the burning building were ______. He died soon afterwards.A. in place
B. in return
C. in vain
D. in order10. All this snow and ice makes it difficult for old people to ______ very well.A. get around
B. turn away
C. pick up
D. take off11. It's useless ______ to persuade him to g he just can't make ______.A. it
D. it12. -Do the Olympic champions ______ regularly after the Olympic Games?--Yes, they do. They'll get fat easily if they don't.A. work out
B. cool off
C. stay up
D. break away13. The man tried to break into the shop during the night, but got ______ in the chimney.A. stuck
B. to be stuck
C. sticking
D. to stick14. One reason that we haven't had his letter is that he ______ it to our old address bymistake.A. might send
B. may have sent
C. should send
D. should have sent15. Nuclear science should be developed to ______ the people rather than harm them.A. benefit
B. contribute
C. support
D. affect16. When I opened the door, I found my father sitting in his chair, completely ______ a magazine.A. absorbing in
B. absorbed in
C. absorbing to
D. absorbed to17. Some experts demanded that children ______ time for sleep and play.A. give
B. should give
C. would be given
D. be given18. In 1965, a new Voting Rights Bill became law, ______ all black people had the right to vote from then on.A. that
B. by which
C. by what
D. which19. We regret to inform you that there are no tickets ______ for Friday's performance.A. available
C. convenient
D. affordable20. This experiment turned out to be ______ failure, but, as we know, success often comes after ______ failure.A. a
D. /; a第三节:完型填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从21--40各题所给的四个选项中,选出最佳选项。Lang Lang is a world-class young pianist who grew up in Shenyang. He went to a piano school in Beijing when he was just eight. "You need
," his father said. "But if you don't work hard, no fortune will come."What made him sad was
his piano teacher in Beijing didn't like him. "You have no talent. You will never be a pianist."
a nine-year -old boy, Lang Lang was badly
24 . He decided that he didn't want to be a
any more. For the next two weeks he didn't touch the piano.
26 , his father didn't punish, but waited.Luckily, the day came when his teacher asked him to
some holiday songs. He didn't want to, but as he placed his fingers on the piano keys, he
that he could show others that he had talent
29 . That day he told his father
he had been waiting to hear-that he wanted to study with a new teacher.
that point on, everything turned around.He started
competition. In the 1994 International Young Pianists Competition, when it was
that Lang Lang had won, he was too
to hold back his tears. Soon
was clear that he couldn't stay in China forever-he had to play on the world's big
36 . In 1997 Lang Lang
again, this time to Philadelphia, U.S. There he spent two years practicing, and by 1999 he had worked hard enough for fortune to take over. After his
performance at Chicago's Ravines Festival, gigs (特邀演出) in Lincoln Center and Carnegies Hall started
in. Lang Lang finally worked to reach the place where fortune spots (发现) him, and lets him
_40_ .21. A. exercise
B. fortune
C. knowledge
D. wealth22. A. whether
D. that23. A. Like
D. As24. A. hurt
B. weakened
D. frightened25. A. singer
B. pianist
C. conductor
D. player26. A. Hopefully
B. Patiently
D. Painfully27. A. play
D. study28. A. seemed
B. admitted
C. noticed
D. realized29. A. in all
B. above all
C. after all
D. at all30. A. that
D. when31. A. From
D. After32. A. receiving
B. accepting
C. winning
D. beating33. A. told
B. mentioned
C. announced
D. recognized34. A. excited
B. encouraged
C. shocked
D. satisfied35. A. this
D. what36. A. concerts
C. competitions
D. stages37. A. started
D. performed38. A. successful
B. cheerful
C. respectful
D. meaningful39. A. pulling
B. breaking
C. falling
D. pouring40. A. brighten
D. develop第二部分:阅读理解 (共20小题;第一小节每小题2分, 第二小节每小题1分;满分35分)第一节:阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项中,选出最佳选项。AMaking friends is a skill like most skills. It improves with practice. If you want to meet people and make friends, you must be willing to take some action. You must first go where there are people. You won't make friends staying home alone.Joining a club or a group, talking with those who like the same things as you do is much easier. Or join someone in some activity.Many people are nervous when talking to new people. After all meeting strangers means facing the unknown. And it's human nature to feel a bit uncomfortable about unknown. Most of our fears about dealing with new people comes from doubts about ourselves. We imagine other people are judging us, finding us too tall or too short, too this or too that. But don't forget that they must be feeling the same way. Try to accept yourself as you are, and try to put the other person at ease. You'll both feel more comfortable.Try to act self-confident even if you don't feel that way. When you enter a room full of strangers, such as a new classroom, walk tall and straight, look directly at other people and smile.If you see someone you'd like to speak to, say something. Don't wait for the other person to start a conversation.Just meeting someone new does not mean that you will make friends with that person-friendship is based on mutual liking and "give and take". It takes time and effort to develop.41. The best topic of the passage may be ________. A. Friendship
B. Making friends C. Meeting New People
D. Facing the Unknown42. Which of the following statements is NOT TRUE?A. Making friends needs practicing.B. Making friends needs to be more active in getting in touch with people.C. When meeting someone, make him feel nice and easy.D. Before making friends with someone, judge him if he's too this or too that.43. The development of friendship needs ________.A. a lot of money
B. lots of conversation  C. time and effort
D. carefully judgingBWell, when the huge wave hit the boat, my safety belt broke and I was swept overboard. I don't really understand how it happened, but I heard someone yell out, but then my boat, Wild One, went off into the darkness and I was alone in a very rough sea. I then spent five and a half hours in the water. The place where it happened was, oh, about 50 kilometers from shore. It was likely that I wouldn't see another day, but I always thought I'd overcome the difficulties. At first I was watching out for Wild One. The rest of the crew knew I was gone, so they were sure to come back and look for me. After a while, I saw the boat's lights when it came looking for me. They were within about 300 meters of me, but the spotlight just missed me. The reason why they didn't see me was because of the huge waves. You know, I started sailing when I was seven, and started ocean racing when I was about eighteen, but I'd never been overboard before. I believed I was going to survive, but it was very cold, and as the hours passed I started to get desperate-and frozen! It was around 5 am when I saw the lights of a tanker coming towards me. I figured it was probably my last chance. At first, I thought they were going to miss me, and then they made a slight turn and I yelled out "Help!" and they heard me. They covered me with as much dry clothes as they could, and a guy with me stayed to transfer his body heat to me.44. The author of the passage was alone in the sea NOT because ________.A. the wind was too strong
B. the wave hit the boatC. the safety belt was broken
D. his boat was in the darkness45. He was not saved by his crew because ________.A. he didn't yell out "Help!"
B. 300 meters was long distanceC. he was not found
D. he didn't see the spotlight46. It was inferred from the passage that ________.A. he was swept overboard at about midnightB. Wild One was the name of a crew memberC. he started ocean racing at about tenD. he was too hopeless to take the last chance47. One of the guy who saved him stayed with him in order to ________.A. cover him with more dry clothes B. warm him with his body heatC. comfort him
D. congratulate himCI suspect that the most basic and powerful way to connect to another person is to listen. Perhaps the most important thing we ever give to each other is our attention, and especially if it's given from the heart. When people are talking, there's no need to do anything but listen to them. Just listen to what they're saying and care about it. Most times caring about it is even more important than understanding it. Most of us don't value ourselves or our love enough to know this. It has taken me a long time to believe in the power of the simply saying "I'm so sorry" when someone is in pain, and meaning it.One of my patients told me that when she tried to tell her story, people often interrupted to tell her that they once had something just like that happened to them. Eventually she stopped talking to most people. She was just too lonely. We connect through listening. When we interrupt what someone is saying to let them know that we understand, we move the focus of attention to ourselves. When we listen, they know we care. Many people with cancer can talk about the relief of having someone just listen.I have even learned to respond to someone crying by just listening. In the past I used to reach for the tissues (纸巾), until I realize that passing a person a tissue may just be another way to shut them down, to take them out of their experience of sadness and grief. Now I just listen. When they have cried all they need to cry, they find me there with them.48. The author intends to tell us ________.A. the art of listening
B. the importance of listening to othersC. how to keep a talk going on
D. how to ease a patient's pain49. In the last paragraph, the author suggests that if a person is crying, you should ________.A. try to give him some comfort
B. stop him from cryingC. cry with him
D. just keep listening to his crying50. From the passage we can know that the author is probably a ________.A. teacher
B. patient
C. speaker
D. doctor51. What would be the best title for the passage?A. Care about it B. Just listen
C. Don't interrupt
D. Mean itDChina, known as the "kingdom of bicycle", will see a quick growth in electric bicycle production in the next five years thanks to the country's efforts to save energy and improve the environment.The output of electric bikes is expected to maintain an annual growth rate of at least 80 percent in the coming five years. China will churn out 30 million electricity-driven bikes in 2010, compared to 9 million bikes last year, according to a report from the Development Research Center under the State Council and other ministries such as the National Development and Reform Commission.The central government wants to reduce the amount of energy consumption (消耗) by as much as 20 percent within the next five years. That would be achieved through the introduction of new sources of energy and encouraging people to save energy, China Daily reported.The smoke from car exhausts (尾气) is a major cause of pollution darkening the sky in Chinese cities, especially Beijing. Industrial experts on Monday, called on the government to come up with more preferential (优先的) measures to spread the use of electric bikes in China.Electric bike production in China accounts for about 90 percent of the world's total, making China the world's biggest producer, consumer and exporter of the energy-efficient vehicle, the report indicated. The country last year sold about 3 million electric bikes to foreign countries, a figure expected to double to 6 million in five years. By 2010, the production value of the electric bike industry in China is expected to be 70 billion Yuan (8.6 billion US dollars), almost four times the current level.52. Why will there be a quick growth in electric bicycle production in the next five years in China?A. Because electric bicycles can save the consumer more money.B. Because the central government encourages people to save energy.C. Because most people in China can't afford cars.D. Because the Chinese government limits the development of bicycle production.53. The underlined phrase "churn out" in the second paragraph has the same meaning as "_____".A. make
D. export54. According to the report, ________.A. China will produce 9 million electricity-driven bikes in 2010B. the central government of China wants to increase the amount of energy
consumptionC. China is the world's second biggest producer, consumer and exporter of the energy-efficient vehicleD. the output of electric bikes is expected to increase at least 80 percent in the coming five years55. What is the best title for the passage?A. How to make electric bicyclesB. The world's biggest producer of electric bicyclesC. China's quick growth in electric bicycleD. How to save energy and improve the environment第二节:根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出最佳选项,并将其答案标号填入题后的空白处。选项中有两项为多余选项。Mrs. Jackson: Hello?Richard: Mum, it's Richard.
.Mrs. Jackson: Oh, Richard.
.Richard: Yes, yes, fine. Mum, I was wondering... do you think you could lend me some money till the end of the month?Mrs. Jackson: Oh, Richard!
You really must learn to plan your money properly.Richard: Look, Mum, if you can just help me out this time,
.Mrs. Jackson:
Listen, I'll do it this time. This is really the last time.Richard: Oh thanks, Mum.Mrs. Jackson: Bye... and next time, you could phone just for a chat!A. Don't tell me you're buying another expensive computer.B. How are you?C. I promise I'll be more careful in future.D. Er... I will help you save money.E. Is everything all right with you?F. Well, we'll see about that.G. I'm so glad to get your call.第II卷(非选择题)第三部分:写作(共三节,满分45分)第一节:单词拼写(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)  根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,在句中的横线上,写出空缺处单词的正确形式(每空只写一词)。61. _______________ (商业区) Rio is the city's cultural and historical heart.62. Segregation __________________(最终) disappeared and a new dawn seemed to arrive.63. Like all of us, disabled people also need inspiration and _________________(鼓励).64. Xiao Wen has learnt to live with her body as it is and ______________(适应) her way of life.65. She has got great _______________(潜力) and will surly become very successful.66. We learn about grammar by ____________ (分析) the structures of the sentences.67. _______________(聚集) around the entrance of the cave, villagers nervously watched him go down and disappear in darkness.68. He has participated in many art performance, including some ________________(典礼).69. The football team has had three ___________________(胜利) against other teams.70. I have a lot of __________________(同情) for those poor people.座位号__________________补全对话:56. _______ 57.________ 58.________ 59.________ 60.________单词拼写:61.______________ 62._____________ 63._______________64._______________65._______________ 66._______________ 67._____________ 68._____________69._______________ 70.________________第二节:短文改错(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)  At your school, who usually makes the decision to punish a
71. ________student who is found cheat in an exam or getting into a fight?
72.________"The school authority, of course!" you would probably say. And in
73.________the No. 10 Middle School, a special student committee has the finally right. 74.________Wang Wei, who was made president of the committee, telling us
75.________that his school encouraged self-education and self-management between
76.________students. The committee deals with students who break away school rules.
77.________And it will collect opinions from the people concerned before handing out
78.________a formal opinion to the school authority. In most case, the school authority
79.________follows their opinions in the end. For this way students who are
80.________in the charge of the committee feel more happy and free.第三节:书面表达(满分20分)  写一篇关于解决问题的记叙文,描述你在英语学习中曾遇到过的一个问题,并包括以下要点:1. 叙述你在英语学习中解决某个问题的一次真实或虚构的经历;2. 你通过什么方法来解决这个问题;3. 你从解决问题的过程中学习到了什么.词数要求:100词左右.英语答案语音知识1-5 CADBD单项填空6-10 CCDCA
11-15 AAABA
16-20 BDBAC完型填空21-25 BDDAB
26-30 CADCB
31-35 ACCAB
36-40 DCADB阅读理解41-45 BDCDC
46-50 ABBDD
51-55 BBADC补全对话56-60 BEACF单词拼写61. Downtown 62. eventually 63. encouragement 64. adjusted 65. potencial66. analysing 67. Gathering 68. ceremonies 69. victories
70. sympathy短文改错71. √ 72. cheated-cheating
73. And-But
74. finally-final
75. telling-told76. between-among 77. away删掉 78. out-in
79. case-cases
80. For-In书面表达范文Solving the problemSince I began to learn English I have been too shy to speak English in public. During English lessons I would never answer questions or take part in group discussions. But I was determined to overcome this problem and made a plan.First I got some advice from my teacher, and she suggested that I should practise speaking aloud alone and chat with classmates in order to become confident in pronunciation. After several weeks I became more confident and more willing to talk in class. Then I started going to the English Corner in our school and soon I was able to speak English openly in public.From this I learned that when facing a problem, I must be determined to overcome it at first, then I should get the advice of people who have much knowledge and ability. After that, I should make a full plan, and stick to the plan until I succeed.}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语对划线部分提问 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信