ipnohe7isntHesold的中文

Classic PostsWhat Isn’t for Sale? - The Atlanticto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Godus
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
What the developers have to say:
&GODUS is a unique game that we hope will grow to be truly special. We've thoroughly enjoyed developing our dream game alongside the community and are continuing to refine the game based on the feedback of the players. We warn you that there are still bugs and incomplete features -
this is the nature of the journey we are on. You may wish to wait for the finished game, but we have much content still to discover and improve as the game continues development. We do hope you’ll help with this. If you do, you are part of our development team. We look forward to receiving your feedback.&
Buy Godus Wars
Includes the
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
Have you ever wanted to play god? In GODUS, you can sculpt every inch of a beautiful world that you look down upon, where your population of Followers will settle and multiply. As you rule over your living, breathing society, a civilization will blossom across your land and offer you their belief. The more Followers that believe in you, the more powerful you will become. It is as simple to play as it is spectacular to behold. Come and lead an incredible journey - this delightful, charming world is waiting for you to make it your own.
GODUS is currently in active cross-platform development for Windows PC, Mac OS and mobile devices where the gameplay experience will evolve and expand over time as we periodically deliver updates for the game.
GODUS is brought to you by legendary designer and inventor of the god game genre, Peter Molyneux.
You can sculpt the entire world and make it truly unique to you
Sculpt every inch of an entirely moldable world in the most delightful way. Uncover a wealth of mysteries and surprises waiting to be unearthed beneath the landscape, and find others atop it.
Be adored and worshipped by tiny, devoted Followers. Watch them live, learn and love in a fully simulated world
Your ever-gracious population of reactive, living Followers will need you and worship you unconditionally. You’re the god and they’re your playthings.
Create villages and towns, grow their population and sculpt the very lands on which they live
Group your Followers together to create charming villages or thriving towns - specialize these into Building, Farming or Mining communities.
Lead Followers from your Homeworld and set sail on Voyages of Discovery to uncharted lands
Guide your Followers as they embark on regular Voyages to new and undiscovered lands that hold great rewards.
Nurture the growth of a civilization as it rises from the dawn of the primitive age and advances throughout the ages of humanity
Choose various types of stickers to unlock cards that level-up your population's society, technologies and faith. Cards go into your Timeline, which allows you to make advancements within an era and unlock new abilities.
Meet the Astari - a fun loving, party going little tribe who worship the pursuit of happiness
Your world is not empty. It’s also inhabited by the mischievous Astari, who will do everything they can to persuade your Followers to come and join them. As a god, you must use your powers to deal with these pesky people.
Cast miracles of both beauty and destruction - choose how to show your divine power, whether that be by growing forests or launching meteors
As development continues you will see more God Powers being added that will enhance gameplay, adding depth and variety to the whole GODUS experience.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2.0 Ghz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Geforce 210
DirectX: Version 9.0
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 1 GB available space
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core Quad 2.4 Ghz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Geforce GTS 250
DirectX: Version 10
Minimum:
Processor: 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Recommended:
Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Quad Core
Memory: 4 GB RAM
More like this
Very Negative
(56 reviews)
Mostly Negative
(5,826 reviews)
Review Type
All&(5,944)
Positive&(1,851)
Negative&(4,093)
Purchase Type
All&(5,944)
Steam Purchasers&(5,826)
Key Activations&(118)
All Languages&(5,944)
Your Languages&(4,515)
Display As:
Most Helpful
4,426 reviews match the filters above
( Mostly Negative)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Early Access Review
Failure..It's almost like a mobile game. While the game had some promise at first and the style was pretty relaxing, it is very empty.
Early Access Review
FRAUD, SCAM, LIES. This title is ABANDONWARE.Wow, thought I had reviewed this already. Has less features than it did three years ago and hasn't been updated in over 500 days. Devs are radio silent on this and spent all the money raised here and on kickstarter to make a game for iOS that will also probably never be completed.
Early Access Review
How a game that's not being worked on is still on sale as early access is beyond me
Early Access Review
Early Access Review
Been abandoned by it's developers long ago, do not buy, just a waste of your good hard earned money.
Early Access Review
Oddly enough for all the bad reviews I read and all the let-down I heard about this game, this was a good pickup for 15 bucks. It behaves more like a sandbox mixed with Black & White, so if that is your thing I recommend the game. Just understand that this is a developer release and lord knows when or if it will ever leave beta, and yes there are occassional crashes, but nothing that seriously impedes testing and play. That being said, take advantage of the developer commentary and the world editor. It is a lot of fun to play around with the tools.
Early Access Review
Product received for free
I loved it because
you can sculpt the world
Early Access Review
This &game& should be the poster child as to why you shouldnt support unfinished games. Not worth paying for.
Early Access Review
When I first bought the game, I was tempted by the pretty art style and relaxing gameplay. I played for a short time, and thought &hmm, this game is pretty ok&. I left it alone until I tried it a year later, expecting a nice, finished game. What I got was a horrible mess that was somehow WORSE than the original, and he developers had pretty much abandoned it completely. The only thing this pice of ???? deserves is to be removed off the steam store.?/10
Early Access Review
Project abandoned.Wasn't even fun when I bought it years ago. Wish I could get my four hours and few bucks back.
4 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
GODUS 2.0 - The Regenesis of the Regenesis of the God Game?Godus 2.0 was supposed to be that big patch [that took them half a year to deliver] that would change and improve everything. But what has really changed? Is Godus now the God Game we all thought it would be when Peter asked for our money on Kickstarter and Steam Early Access or is it still something you should avoid if you haven't bought it yet?The short answer is: Godus is way better now but still not worth your money, maybe at a 75% discount but not if you have to pay 19EUR for it. Do you want to know why? Keep on reading.: Review is still accurate, Godus is still not a real (PC) game.Core GameplayThe land in Godus consists of different layers which you can push, pull or completely remove, but not add. This so-called sculpting it the main mechanic of the game, you will spent most of your time flattening the land so that your followers have enough room to build new abodes and spread. Compared to the previous versions you can now sculpt more land before you have to click again, which is a real improvement but the mechanic still doesn't feel quite right. It's more enjoyable but only if done in small peaces, if you try to sculpt larger areas it gets really annoying especially cos stuff like digging down or moving multiple layers doesn't unlock till way later in the game. In addition to sculpting you have some god powers like beautifying land, plant trees or conjuring rain to aid your farmers. These powers look neat but you won't use them very often, they just don't add anything noticeable to the gameplay. BeliefIn order to sculpt land and to fuel your god powers you need belief, the main resource in Godus. Belief is generate by your people while they are breeding and appears in form of bubbles over their abodes which you than have to collect manually. Granted, the mechanic has been vastly improved compared to 1.3.1 cos you can now click & hold the mouse button and then drag the cursor over as many bubbles as you want to collect them instead of clicking each one individually, but it still is unnecessarily complicated and makes the game feel like a mobile game. This is especially annoying - and concerning - cos pretty much every alpha and later beta player complained about this from the very beginning. People basically begged 22Cans to automate the collection of belief but they just didn't listen. Timeline, Stickers and ChestsYour civilization's progression is represented by a timeline (former scrap book) which consists of technology cards that unlock once you reached a certain number of followers, crops, ore and so on. To activate cards some of them have to be assigned a certain amount of stickers (starting at one but raising up to above 20 very soon). These stickers come in different categories like social, tools or industry and are obtained by either playing Voyages of Discovery missions (see below) or by finding them in chests which you have to dig up by sculpting land.This &resource& system is probably the most flawed system in Godus. First of all digging up chests to get random stickers is not fun. Secondly it hurts the sandbox element of the game cos chests (or missions), and therefore stickers, are extremely limited. And finally it's just a shallow and uninspired substitute for a real resource system.SettlementsOnce you have unlocked and activated the respective cards you can place different kinds of settlements (regular, farming, mining, ...) on plots. When you do that a settlement is create that contains the plots or abodes in it's close proximity. Compared to the previous versions settlements now no longer just gather belief of all the abodes in their area of influence they now allow you to customize your civilization a little bit. The people in a settlement can have one of three jobs. Breeders create new people (as long as their are abodes for them) and belief, Buffers increase the belief generated by your Breeders and Worker do the job specific to the settlement. In a regular Settlement Workers are just common builders (your regular people), in a farming settlement your Workers are Farmers that can create Farms on free plots and harvest crops and so on. The new settlements really add to the game and most definitively are the feature I like most about 2.0. Granted, assigning people jobs is still a little bit clunky and I can't for the love of god figure out how to deal with that stupid unemployed people that just waste valuable space in my settlements, but it is still a great idea.Voyages of DiscoveryVoyages replaced the rather lackluster PvP Battles and story missions in the former versions. Voyages basically play like a light version of Lemmings, you have a small group of followers that have to reach a shrine. Your job is to make sure that there not just is a path that allows them to do so in time - there is a timer ticking down - but also that they avoid hazards that try to kill them on the way. On a successful run you get stickers, if you fail you lose all the people you send and you to use belief to get a new group. As simplistic as this might be it also is kinda fun, it's the type of mini game you might wanna play during lunch break. However, it also is incredibly annoying that you have to do all these mission to get the stickers in order to advance. If you don't grind Voyages you will run out of stickers rather soon and won't be able to play the game anymore.Follower AIOne 2.0's big features was supposed to be the follower AI. Your people would not longer hide inside their abodes and only come out if you had a job for them. Instead they would stroll around and to interesting stuff. Well, that's true and false at the same time. Your followers now actually do stuff but it's a) basically always the same (resting beneath trees, gathering around camp fires, standing next to each other and talking), b) only very few of your people actually do that stuff (maybe 10-15%?) and c) it has no affect whatsoever on the gameplay nor does it reassemble the behavior of a real civilization. The world looks more alive in 2.0 than it did before, but, at least for me, it's still not enough, not by a long shot, it's just a nice little start.Look and FeelAll in all the game still looks and feels like a mobile game, it is designed to be played on a 5& display and not on a 24& monitor, and that might be a K.O. criteria for many people. Godus has no tooltips at all, instead you always have to bring up an info screen that covers the whole monitor. There is no quick action bar to select god powers, you can't use the mouse wheel to scroll threw the timeline but you have to click and drag it instead and so on. The
more time you spend playing Godus the clearer it gets that this game's main target group are mobile gamers, it being on PC is just an addition to that concept, not the other way around. Another aspect of the game that just screams mobile are it's timers, it takes ages to get anything done. It starts of okay but once you reached the second age building simple abodes take more than 20 minutes and rebuilding a new shrine requires several hours. That's okay if you just want to play the game for 5 minutes and then leave it till these things are done (currently you have to keep the game running cos there is no server yet) but if you are the kind of gamer that likes to play a game for at least an hour straight you will run out of things to do and spend most of your time waiting.Jup, still bad.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
Early Access Review
Want to feel like a god? Look elsewhere. This game is about digging up cards in the dirt.The bulk of this game has you flattening land for your followers so that they can, in turn, build structures to live and prosper in. The world is made up of layers, like a cake, and you peel those layers to shape the land. In order to unlock spells (that are completely worthless) and expand your influence, you need to collect trading cards in buried chests scattered across the land. To dig up chests and flatten land you need a currency called 'belief' and to get this you need to collect bubbles of 'belief' on top of your peasants' houses. The generation of this belief is on a timer and you'll find yourself waiting hours to do anything substantial. Basically it's a facebook game.Did I mention there is a cash shop where you can buy power and progress (Thus skipping the otherwise forced wait)? Oh yeah, there's that too. I was hoping this game would be the &re-genesis of the god genre& but it wasn't really. I don't know how I might have thought that-- oh wait, the developer said it, silly me. Multiplayer might be cool in the future-- that is if it actually becomes... ya know... MULTIplayer. Right now it's just an AI skirmish mode where you play against a bot. When you go to the multiplayer lobby you are inundated by a flood of fake IMs from a 13 year old girl or something. It's weird and a bit creepy. Somebody wrote her dialogue, winky faces and kitty faces included. By the third match and subsequent IM deluge, I started to hope that the writer of this was on a pedophile watchlist.However, this game is not currently finished. It is a steam early access title and I will update my review as it becomes appropriate.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
When I first got this game I was hooked. I would have recommended it in a heartbeat to anyone who showed an interest in it. I even bought a copy for a good friend of mine so he could play it too. We even had PvP matches in the now removed multiplayer side of the game.The game is not what I paid for anymore. I did not pay for a mobile touch screen game. The fact that 22cans have gone this route with Godus has made me play it less. I used to spend hours on end playing until it was changed to this mobile style.Just take a look at this old screenshot which shows a few features I miss from the game:Features like flags on buildings to show when they are full that wave in the direction of the wind!And a follower who is named after a friend who I beat in multiplayer PvP match.Not to mention the better looking buildings with more variety.The side bar of skills was easier to use than the current system.How about the other races, like the ginger hair race or the mountain men. Now we are just us and the Astari :/And have a look at this old screenshot too, the larger towns created using a statue with actual roads:Just these 2 screenshots alone show how far backwards the mobile style game took. So much variety removed to make it 'more suitable' for the mobile devices.Again, I did not pay for a mobile game. I feel like I was cheated out of my money, led to believe I was getting a cool game that I actually enjoyed playing only to have it taken away from me and replaced with an inferior substistute, not worth even half what I paid for, that mobile users can play for free!I get the feeling that this is what 22cans intended from the start, get our money and use it to launch themselves into the mobile gaming market.For this I can not recommend Godus anymore. It's a sad case as I loved how it was going before they took the mobile route :(
Was this review helpful?
8 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
I really want to like, nay, to love this game. I really want to enjoy it and spend hours on end sculpting worlds, making everything better for my little worshippers and punishing those that dare oppose me or my little minions. I just can't.I supported the game in the Kickstarter campaign and I was thrilled to see Peter Molyneux reinvent the Populous game. This was awesome and I wanted in. Following the team develop the game gave me hopes and concerns, unfortunately most of the latter. I saw some appalling design descions and hoped they would change it or that I just would be proven wrong. Gaining access to beta in 2013 (two years ago) told me first hand, that that was not the case. At the time, they told us it was at most 40% complete.I played it an entire evening and afterwards I felt I had been waiting for the fun to happen the whole time. It was like, I just have to play a little more, and then the real fun begins. It had potential but it's a slow, grinding, waiting and ultimately boring game. Disappointed I left it there and haven't touched it until yesterday.Two years have gone. There's a counter ingame that says it's 53% complete. Almost nothing happened to that progress bar in two years!Truth to be told a lot of features have been added but the core game is still slow, grinding, waiting for the fun to begin and ultimately it's still a boring game. There are so many design decisions that seems to be in place to slow the game down, make the player do senseless tasks and grind to oblivion and back.Realising that the game has actually been redesigned to a mobile game with in-app purchases to speed up gameplay makes all of the above make sense. This is however not the game I bought. Peter Molyneux revealed himself a fraud unfortunately.I want to love this game but I just can't.
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
Updated 02/10/2015 -
Original Post - Please be advised this is abandon ware. Peter M who is the owner of this studio has basically did a switch and bait tactic to get funding to produce this game, but instead used those funds to make a mobile version and just basically dumped the PC version to the wolves. If you purchase this based on the store page you are being decieved and will regret buying it because the features promised are missing or incomplete. There are 2 programmers left working on this since Jan 2015 so dont expect any large updates/patches any time soon.I usually do not do reviews as they are a personal opinion and one persons opinion may/maynot agree with anothers opinion.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Here is how much 22Cans cares about this game. You cannot close this game unless you use the task manager. The quit and close buttons in this game either do not work or freeze the windows. There has been no hotfix and its been like this since whenever they last updated - a few months ago?This is a mobile game being funded on Steam. This is an updated review for Godus 2.0.2.0 hours: Around ~10hrs+Once again, I suggest waiting before purchasing - after all, there is supposedly a mobile version coming out that will be FREE.First, I just want to say: Voyages are very annoying. I can't stand it and I would have to say it is the only reason I am not advancing through the game as I want to - because it takes so much effort for me to even attempt a voyage. Some of the voyages don't even give you enough time, even WHEN the AI chooses the correct pathing. If you're going to time it, at least give extra time if a follower enters the goal so the OTHER followers who are RIGHT behind the first follower has time to enter. It's just so stupid when you lose a follower when he's ABOUT TO ENTER THE DOOR. By Godus he can even SEE the house! HERE is where I
would want the pointer we had in the previous version, where a light appeared from the sky and the followers see it and set a path towards the light. Seriously, are we as the Watchers of our people just going to let them wander around and get LOST? We should be guiding them, not with just shaping the world around the people but also have a guiding light. It is not a good thing when you have a god game and you feel HELPLESS as your followers go full noob on foreign ground. If the developers want voyages to be like a sort of mini-game with a challenge. Dont't make it a challenge for the players to hope the followers choose the right AI and go in the correct direction.Let us point towards the direction we want our followers to go and instead of making the followers act like they're blind, give us some randomly generated challenges. Give us the ability to put our God powers in action. In one of the earlier challenges, there is a Giant who I am pretty sure was dangerous for our followers. Thankfully there was a second path you could force ur followers to take if you block the path towards the giant quick enough. But say you couldn't find another path and must face the giant. Can I not just say....squish it with the finger of god? We can easily incoporate ways to use beautify to stop swamps that are slowing the people down, or activate a speed totem to bring my followers faster to their destination. Instead all my followers are using a broken compass.
There should be no reason to have chests laying around with resources that don't come back. Is the world which was created lack actual resources? The followers should be using material around them. If that is too hard to do for this game, I feel the chests should replenish like the trees and rocks in the game. Maybe not to the amount the latter comes in, but at least every 6 hours or a day if you want, there would be some random chests in the world. This way you can make the voyage system look attractive but not required - people can WAIT to earn resources for their game, or play voyages to get them faster. After all, we have to wait for belief, it wouldn't change the fact that coming back to check for chests would be a reason for the God of the world to visit the homeland. The interface is a little better than the book in my opinion, as its cleaner and a lot faster than the previous one where I had to scroll through all the resources if I wanted something or just simply never looked at it. I think the previous interface for the god powers and totems should have stayed however, opening so many screens does the art of the Godus world no justice if you cover it up. There were a few interface suggestions within the forums I hope don't go unnoticed. One of the biggest highlights in this game has to be the way the world looks. It is very simple yet is what makes the game beautiful and makes me want to stare at the screen endlessly. I was especially happy with the addition follower interaction. Seeing a follower sit by the river to bathe made it look like the people had things they did outside of their homes - they had minds, they communicated. But it is purely just asthetics and have no influence over the world itself. Other than improvements to the art part of this game, there doesn't seem to be much improvement from the previous version in terms of mechanics.
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
02.2016Updated to reflect the current state of the game:.......And there i thought that Finebros were the scum of the year! Congratz Molly! You did it again!Screw Godus, screw Godus Wars, screw you, you lying sack of cow clicker ****!
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
THE MOST EPIC example of how a potentially wonderful game can fail.It really breaks my heart to say that somehow they almost developed the game I always wanted, but then gave up, little by little, of the whole thing.PLEASE DEVS, if not because of the people who bought it, at least for yourselves ... just finish this project! I mean ... man, you have done the hardest part (the concept of a highly optimizable ground for AI, the beautiful design, the water simulation...) so just use what you already have, put some sense and an end to it!PEOPLE, for now, untill something changes, you should not buy it.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
Early Access Review
You are not allowed to post to this forum: you have been banned from all Godus discussions. There it is, my badge of courage! They can stop me from saying my piece there, but they can't stop me here. The game is utter trash, no play mechanics, no updates, not written for PC, etc. etc. etc. The game has no basis to exist. On the forums, when players say what needs fixed, or added to the game, the devs. ignore them. Instead they start asking what should be done w/ the trees. Oh yeah, rotten game but I really want to see changes made to the trees. In development, but you would never know that, since there have been no updates for over 5 months. That's not all you won't see, expect no information from the devs about what is being done w/ the game, the devs. have little/no contact w/ the player base which shrinks daily. The only people still having anything to do w/ this game are the people who have recently wasted whatever amount of money they just spent on this garbage. Steam should have removed this game from their catalog about 6 weeks from the day it was first offered for sale, if that long. This game is Early Access & that is a bad thing, because this game has turned the public away from this mode of development in droves. Developers who were considering this type of format, should be seeking out Mr. Molyneux & lynching him for killing the concept. The game also went through Kickstarter & gave that format a bad name too. The reason it is being sold on Steam is to grab more cash to develop the mobile game. When did Steam start selling mobile phone games? Peter Molyneux (the person in charge, or the one ignoring this mess, take your pick) was hailed as the creator of the god game with the release of Populous. Many games followed, but if you want them named I'm not going that route here, that's what a search engine is for. A few games on his list after Populous had some interesting play mechanics, but Peter has a mouth that offers what his a$$ cannot produce, but that's where most of his recent work has spewed from. THE MAN FLAT OUT LIES!
Don't believe anything he says, if he states it will be in the game, it won't. If he says it won't, you are guaranteed that it will.Godus is not a PC game, don't think that for a minute, it's a cow clicker phone/tablet game that needs no actual thought to play. It's click, click, click, until you go into a fog & come out the other side wondering what did you just do with the time you wasted on this? Nothing, you just passed time that's all.I've already turned this review into a TL:DR post which is sad. I could go on for paragraph after paragraph. Let me end w/ just one more thought, if I stop just one person from spending any money on this loser, that alone will make my time writing this worth it. I hope it is you dear reader. Thank you for your time, please don't waste your money on this tripe. My rating is -10 out of 10.Edit 8/13/2014The knuckleheads who continue to leave comments about how long I played this crap need to realize that there are multiple timers. Some of them running for periods of up to 4 days... yes you read that right, it's not a typo. I left it running more in the background than I did in actual game play. As far as Early Access, periodic checks I have made in the forums still indicate that the game is in just as bad shape as it was in the time frame in which this review was posted. In fact, the devs are still engaged in working on the mobile apps, & forsee no major changes being made to the PC version until &sometime in the fall&. Since they make more false statements than anything else, that equates to maybe never to me.Check out the Ipod store. This &game& is up there, & the devs have stated that they are engaged in working on the android version. So if that is where their current thrust is, just how much work is going toward the PC?
This &game& has sat at the 50% completion level for a year and a half now. Say whatever you like about my review, come back here after you wasted your money on it & let me know just how much you like it. This crap was put on Steam merely to generate more cash so that work on the phone apps work could continue, nothing more. Go play it on your phone, it's free but the timers can only be over ridden by the purchase of gems costing real cash. Waste your money there, you'll probably spend less on that than you would buying this tripe here. My review stands...
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
In it's current state, Godus does more to perptuate the empty addiciting feeling you get with other social games then add any real depth. Once again Mr. Molyneux has talked the expectations from his creation far higher than he would ever hope to reach. Once you've clicked for the ten thousdandth time (trust me it will come much sooner than you think), you'll be so fet up that you'll probably never touch this one again. Do youself a favor and don't even start.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 heno 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信