根据很喜欢莫言的这段话话 ,给Mark的压力提出建议,英语作文形式,50字

英语作文!你好朋友的英语成绩不好,他感到有很大压力.请你为他提几条建议.不少於60个单词英语作文不是要你给你的中文意见、
English is one of most important subjects for students right now,however,for most of us,it is much more difficult to learn well than other subjects..Many classmates ask me how to learn English well since I have done well in English tests.Here are some of my experiences:1.The more words you understand,the easier you can learn English well.The English sentences consist of many single words,which are the basic components of English.Unless you could remember lots of words and use them at the same time,you can’t understand English questions well enough and give the right answer.For me,I take at least one hour a day to remember the words.2.To learn English well,you must use it as frequently as you can,or else,it is easily for you to forget what you just learned in the class if you don’t use them after class.You should use them whenever you have time and opportunities,never be afraid to make mistakes!3.Reading is the best way to increase your English.You could review the grammar you learned from teacher during the reading.There are also other new words you never see before in plenty of articles.From reading them,you could learn new words along with improving the understanding ability of English sentences,paragraphs and whole papers.4.Writing the daily dairy in English is the other good way.You don’t need put too many words in one dairy,but you should insist on this.I am sure that your can write a beautiful composition after insisting on writing English dairy for one year.Everyone has one’s own experience,hope my experience will help you to learn English.Try to be confident!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I am going to have a wonderful weekend.My best friend invited me to her birthday sleepover,which will not end until Saturday noon.Then, I will spend the rest of the day hanging out in the mall with my...
扫描下载二维码新版外研九年级上册各模块英语作文范文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新版外研九年级上册各模块英语作文范文
上传于||文档简介
&&英​语​九​年​级​上​册​各​模​块​范​文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语作文给动物保护组织提出建议
Howto protect animalsWe live on the earth.The humans and animalsin the world are close friends.As everybody knows,the humans are the rulersof the world today,so we should protect our friends--the animals!Here aresome actions we can do to protect animals.Firstly,I think we must stopkilling the rare birds and animals,especially the young ones.Secondly,wehave to protect the environment,to make the sky blue,to make the grass green,to give the animals a comfortable space to live.It’s not only for the animalsbut also ourselves.Lastly,we should tell more and more people why and how toprotect the animals,and make everyone do this.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码[缓解压力英语]请根据以下提示,结合自己的学习生活,就如何缓解压力这一话题,用英语写一篇短文,谈谈自己的建议或做法。_缓解压力英语-牛bb文章网
[缓解压力英语]请根据以下提示,结合自己的学习生活,就如何缓解压力这一话题,用英语写一篇短文,谈谈自己的建议或做法。 缓解压力英语
所属栏目: &
请根据以下提示,结合自己的学习生活,就如何缓解压力这一话题,用英语写一篇短文,谈谈自己的建议或做法。Nowadays students study hard and they are always under a lot of pressure. It’s necessary for them to have some ways to ease stress and minds. 注意:①无须写标题,不得照抄英语提示语; ②除诗歌外,文体不限;③文中不得透露个人姓名和学校名称; ④词数为120左右。题型:写作题难度:中档来源:不详Pressure is a common serious problem nowadays. Many students in our class worry about their exams.Much pressure as we have from our studies, we need a relaxation after heavy work to renew our energy. Furthermore, burying ourselves all day under piles of books is not the only way to study.I’m always under pressure, too. My parents expect me to go to a key university. One evening, I had a talk with my mother. I told her I was not lazy and I really felt tired. I needed time to relax. My mother agreed with me at last. So I think a conversation with parents or teachers or good friends is an essential way to solve the problem. Besides, we can listen to music after class or we can even cry or shout in the open in order to refresh ourselves. (w142)文章围绕减压这一话题展开,是一篇半开放性的作文。题材比较新颖,贴近考生的生活实际,对考生的要求也比较高,写作过程中注意适当运用模板句型,使用一些高级短语和词汇,恰当使用衔接过渡词,变换使用多种句型。考点:考点名称:提纲作文提纲作文的概念:提纲作文就是把文章的情景和内容要求分成块,以条目的形式列出以进行写作。提纲作文写作要领:第一步:审题:审题是否清楚是一篇书面表达成功与否的关键所在,在整个写作过程中起着决定性作用。审好题会让我们做到“磨刀不误砍柴工”,审题时要做到以下几点: (1)审要求:书面表达试题一般都由“情景”和“要求”两部分构成。“情景”中包括所写材料的目的、对象、时间、地点、内容等,一般在书面表达题的前半部分;而“要求”一般在书面表达的后半部分,以“注意”形式给出,实际上是对考生提出的要求。因而考生对于题目所提供的说明,应认真分析、反复推敲,搞清提出的内容要求,抓住所要表达的信息点。 (2)审文体:高考书面表达的体裁一般有三大类:记叙文、说明文和应用文,具体形式有便条,日记,通知,书信,人物、事情、情景故事的描写,看图说话,缩写,扩写,改写等。审题时要审清文体,注意格式上的不同,避免出错。 (3)审人称:审查书面表达题干中隐含的读者对象和撰写人,即搞清楚此篇文章是“由谁写给谁”的。写稿人是谁一般都已明确指出,给出形式假设环境中的“某人”,如“假设你是李华”,写作时即用第一人称“我”,即李华。而读者对象有时没有明示,要考生自己去进行判断。 (4)审时态:根据情景判断短文需要的主体时态,即搞清楚要写的是什么时候的事,过去的就用过去时。比如日记,是叙述过去发生的事情,自然用过去时;通知多用将来时。 第二步:抓中心,列要点,列出写作提纲:写作文时,一定要切题,抓住中心,紧扣要点。不要任意发挥,画蛇添足,也不要丢三落四,要点不全。通过对众多提示或图画、图表的观察和分析,获取与写作内容有关的主要信息,并按一定的逻辑顺序排列起来,找出最密切相关的要点,列出写作提纲。 第三步:选词组句:在体裁明确、中心突出、要点清晰的前提下,应该选择自己最熟悉、最有把握的词语、句型,将要点逐条表达出来。表达时应该综合运用所掌握的知识,避开生僻的词汇,并克服母语的干扰,按照英语的习惯方式,用地道的英语表达出来,力求做到语言准确无误。 第四步:连句成篇:根据要点选词组句,然后按照篇章结构连句成篇。在这一过程中要注意选择恰当的表示并列、递进、因果或转折意义的过渡词,把所有要点、句子连接起来,使句与句意思连贯,结构衔接,力求准确生动、条理清楚。 第五步:复查纠错: 通读全文,检查内容是否符合要求,要点是否齐全,格式是否正确,词数是否合乎要求。最主要的是要检查句子是否符合英语习惯,句型是否正确,语法是否正确(包括句子结构、时态、语态、主谓一致等),检查单词是否误写、少写,习语搭配是否得当等,以及字母大小写、标点符号是否正确等,这就要求考生在定稿认真检查,仔细核对,及时发现并改正问题,保证要点齐全,句子完整通顺,力争减少失误。 第六步:书写规范,卷面整洁:书面表达不仅反映在表达内容上,也反映在书面形式上。一定要注意单词拼写正确,书写规范,字迹工整,卷面力求整洁,正确使用标点符号,使别人看起来耳目一新,具有整体美感,从而提高自己的得分档次。 欢迎您转载分享:
更多精彩:}

我要回帖

更多关于 很喜欢莫言的这段话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信