come( )my party ,boys meet girlsand girls.

一起作业,一起作业网,一起作业学生
一、听录音,选出听到的单词或词组。每个读两遍。1. clever2. king3. visit4. turn5. magic6. wear7. through8. street<span id="ROLE_EN_M_E" typeName="896F790F-36E0-78D2-B2AA-EB4BD. shout at<span id="ROLE_EN_M_E" typeName="896F790F-36E0-78D2-B2AA-EB4BD. magic clothes二、听录音,给下列图片排序。1. The king isn’t wearing any clothes.2. The lion turned into a prince.3.
A clever fox lived with the other animals. 4. The king walked through the city in his new clothes.5.
The king likes new clothes very much. 三、根据所听到问句选择合适的答句。1. 1.Was there a foolish king long long ago?2. Do the dresses fit you ? 3. What do you like ,boys and girls? 4. What is the cowboy wearing?5. Were there any tall buildings in front of the forest? 四、听录音,完成下列短文。1. Long long ago , there
a king . He liked new clothes. One day ,two men wanted to make new clothes for him. Clever people can see the new clothes. But foolish people can’t see them. The king walked through the street in his new clothes. A little boy pointed at the king and shouted. The king wasn’t wearing any clothes.Need A Vacation? Come To My Party! | Moonfrye
Sep 16, 2013
I couldn&#8217;t be more excited for the release of my new book, Let&#8217;s Get This Party Started, which comes out from Abrams on October 15. It&#8217;s full of simple, creative ideas for celebrating with your kids and has been such a labor of love for me and my family. And I&#8217;m even more thrilled to announce that Moonfrye is going to bring two fans to Los Angeles, put them up in a hotel for two nights, and provide ground transportation to celebrate with me at the book launch party!
Entering is easy. Just tell us why YOU need a vacation! Tell us your story in the comment section below, and don&#8217;t be afraid to get creative&#8211;we&#8217;re looking for a story that moves us, inspires us, makes us laugh. This community is so important to me, and to everyone at Moonfrye, and we can&#8217;t wait to know more about you and to celebrate with our two lucky winners.
and stay tuned to Moonfrye Team on ,
throughout the week for even more ways to enter to win our awesome LA trip!
No purchase necessary. Contestants must be 18 years of age or older, and live in the United States. For full terms and conditions please click .
Craft tips & tricks, DIY inspirations and more!
THE PEOPLE BEHIND MOONFRYE
Invite you to explore...
As an FYI, we’ve changed our
for P.S. XO and Moonfrye【图文】Unit_3SB2_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
上传于||暂无简介
大小:2.62MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖