Sansan franciscoo怎么读

to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires 3rd-Party Account:&Uplay&(Supports Linking to Steam Account)
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Driver San Francisco
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 29 Sep, 2011
Buy Driver San Francisco
Buy Driver: San Francisco - Deluxe Edition
Digital Deluxe Edition
The Deluxe Edition includes four new challenge for single-player and 3 cars for multi-player.
About This Game
With crime lord Charles Jericho now on the loose, San Francisco faces a terrible threat. Only one man can stand against him. He has driven the streets of a hundred cities and spent his whole life putting criminals behind bars. But to take Jericho down, there can be no turning back, and he knows that this may very well be his last ride. His name is John Tanner. He is the DRIVER.
Developed by Ubisoft Reflections, creators of the original title, DRIVER SAN FRANCISCO is the return of the established action driving video game series that has sold 14 million copies worldwide. Play as John Tanner, a hardened detective involved in a relentless manhunt throughout the City by the Bay. Thanks to a groundbreaking gameplay feature, players can now seamlessly shift between more than a 120 licensed vehicles, keeping them constantly in the heart of the action. With its timeless atmosphere, unique car handling and renewed playability, DRIVER SAN FRANCISCO will revitalize the classic free-roaming, cinematic car chase experience for this generation of gaming platforms.
THE TRUE CAR CHASE EXPERIENCE
Rediscover the cinematic driving sensations of DRIVER: loose suspension, long drifts, sharp bends, and high-speed pursuits in dense traffic. Drive over 120 licensed cars involved in some of the most intense chase sequences ever witnessed.
A RELENTLESS MANHUNT
Uncover a thrilling storyline in which personal revenge fuels Tanner’s relentless manhunt for Jericho. Follow Tanner's survival race across San Francisco and discover how this chase will bring him to the point of no return.
As Tanner recovers from a terrible crash, he realizes he has acquired a new ability that enables him to instantly change vehicles and take control: SHIFT. Experience unprecedented intensity, diversity, shift into a faster car, deploy civilian vehicles to destroy your enemies, and even take control of your opponents' car to force their demise!
A CAR CHASE PLAYGROUND
Drive on more than 200 kilometers of road network, over the Golden Gate Bridge, and along iconic locations throughout San Francisco. Shift from one car to the next and dip into the lives of a head-spinning array of characters, each with a unique perspective on their city under siege.
MULTIPLAYER MAYHEM
Experience 11 different, frantic, and addictive online modes, where the SHIFT feature allows you to be anywhere at any time.
…AND MORE
Record your best stunts and chases with the Film Director replay mode to edit and share your movies. Test your driving skills with 20 challenging races and 80 “dares” spread all across the city. Listen to over 60 music tracks with songs from famous artists, including the theme from the original Driver.
System Requirements
OS: Windows XP (32/64 bit), Windows Vista (32/64 bit), Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
Processor: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 Ghz (Intel Core2Quad QGhz or Athlon II X4 620 2.6Ghz recommended)
Memory: 1GB Windows XP / 2GB Windows Vista - Windows 7 (2GB for XP / Vista / 7 recommended)
Graphics: 256 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card (512 MB DirectX compliant, Shader 4.0 enabled video card recommended)
DirectX(R): 9.0c libraries (included)
Hard Drive: 10GB
Sound: DirectX 9.0c – compliant sound card (5.1 PCI sound device recommended)
Internet: An Internet connection is required to activate the game during initial installation
Multiplayer: Permanent broadband Internet connection is required (128+ kbps)
Supported Peripherals:Windows-compliant keyboard, mouse, wired and wireless X360 controller, Logitech Momo Racing Force Feedback steering wheel, Thrustmaster Rally GT Force Feedback Pro Clutch Edition steering wheel, Thrustmaster Ferrari GT 2-in-1 Force Feedback steering wheel, Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience 3-in-1 steering wheel, Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 Force Feedback steering wheel, Thrustmaster Universal Challenge 5-in-1 steering wheel.
Supported Video Cards:ATI(R): Radeon HD2600XT & above, HD3850 & above, HD4650 & above, HD5650 & above, HD6450 & above.
nVidia(R): GeForce 8600GT & above, 9600GT & above), GT130 & above, GT240 & above, GT320 & above, GT430 & above, GT 530 & above.
OS: Only Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory: 2 GB
Graphics: 512MB video card (see supported list*)
Hard Drive: 11 GB
* Supported list of video cards:
- ATI Radeon Radeon HD 2000 Series, Radeon HD 4000 Series, Radeon HD 5000 Series, Radeon HD 6000 Series
Laptop models of these cards may work but are not supported.
OS: Only Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 3GB RAM
Graphics: 1024MB video card (see supported list*)
Hard Drive: 11 GB
* Supported list of video cards:
- ATI Radeon Radeon HD 2000 Series, Radeon HD 4000 Series, Radeon HD 5000 Series, Radeon HD 6000 Series
Laptop models of these cards may work but are not supported.
(C) 2011 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights reserved. Driver, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.A HIGH SPEED INTERNET CONNECTION AND A VALID UPLAY ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED TO ACTIVATE THE GAME DURING INITIAL INSTALLATION. TO ACCESS ONLINE FEATURES, PLAY ONLINE OR UNLOCK EXCLUSIVE CONTENT, YOU MUST HAVE A VALID UPLAY ACCOUNT AND A HIGH SPEED INTERNET CONNECTION. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 13 TO CREATE A UPLAY ACCOUNT WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT. UBISOFT MAY CANCEL ACCESS TO ONE OR MORE SPECIFIC ONLINE FEATURES UPON A 30-DAY PRIOR NOTICE PUBLISHED AT www.
More like this
Mostly Positive
(42 reviews)
Mostly Positive
(2,186 reviews)
DO NOT GET FOR MAC!!!The game will crash at launch!!!
Really crappy game. I don't think it was worth it even when it was launched. The voice acting is cringe worthy. You can not run over pedestrians.Well I dont have the time to waste with this ?????? review. Not recommended.
Good game.But don't buy if you plan to play it wih a keyboard. its hard. if you still want it buy it at sale.
Better than The Crew
Many issues with the Mac version but ventually I was able to play. Nice game.
This is a fun racing game, with a unique twist to it - the shifting mechanic. It definitely sets itself apart from the crowd with that.Great story (if a bit over the top), characters (and the voice acting). As far as the gameplay goes, it's great. The wide variety of 'mission types' are nearly all good fun. Except the 'smash all the boards within the time limit' ones. Those weren't to my tastes.There are also a number of 'throwbacks' to cop films to be found around san francisco, and those work really well in this game.Definitely woorth playing, even if it has uplay. It's worth noting that the uplay integration works better than the GFWL integration did.
IT DOESN'T WORK MANAGED TO GET A REFUND. DON'T BOTHER
This is a great game.BUT MAC SUPPORT HAS BEEN REMOVED - DO NOT BUY UNLESS YOU OWN A PCI have about 90 hours gameplay on the Xbox and the mesh of the game is fantastic. Everything you wouild expect from a driver game, but this is so much more. This game brings me back to the old days of driver. Freeroam, no guns, just you, some cars and some cops. This also comes with the new extended possibility of being the cops.If in your younger years you were more of a fan of driver than you were of GTA, then this really is for you. The graphics are stunning, the gameplay - unique. My only criticisms are that the story feels a little like an empty shell. You get to the end and it's like &Oh, that's it?& which again is a shame because it starts off really promising.The cast of characters is great, and jumping into cars with various strangers is the funniest thing.&I have something to tell you - I was born a man& cracked me right up.Now I'm going to have my rant about the support change.Dear Ubisoft,You have this really annoying tendancy to release fantastic trailers for games that look awesome, then fail to support your consumers in a reasonable way. You released this game with Mac and Windows support, which was fantastic, as honestly, I am a driver fanboy.But now you've removed the support, you have failed to support me - a consumer, and many others in enjoying this fantastic game. This is also reflected in &The Crew& where you changed the graphics engine to suit the cars in the DLC, which negatively impacted those who did not purchase the DLC.You're shooting yourself and your customers in the foot - fix it.9.5/10 Gameplay8/10 Graphics4/10 Story1/10 Developer Supportbut 10/10 Music Radio choices!Recommended for PC/ConsoleNot recommended for Mac OSX
not supported on mac os anymore, why do you even keep it in store then?
Clocked 125 hours and I loved every minute of it - it feels that the development team was very inspired and put their hearts into it. In a nutshell:- absolutely brilliant software performance - races are real fast, and it runs on old machines- nice, interesting, and fairly surreal story with twists - with animated story sequences- the most unique and real cool the final boss fight- awesome dialogues, especially in police cars- many challenges, races, pleasing car destructions - I just loved racing and destroying 'criminals'- your garages with collectible 140 cars- difficulty increase is very gradual and 'organic' till you naturally reach 'real hard' levelThe only downside was launching the game - it took me an hour because it requires UPlay, and it was very buggy (now it's much better)I honestly recommend this game to all adrenaline-junkies who love a good story as well
Was this review helpful?
-Driving a slow Mach 1 in a race-Opponents driving some supercars-Can't see their tail-Switch to a big a*s truck-Use truck as a weapon to destroy them-Win10/10 Would destroy my opponents again
Was this review helpful?
Good gameplay, good graphics. Though game's online service is practically dead. I like this game for single mode. Buy it on discount.
Was this review helpful?
-Gets into police chase in old a*s 70s car-Can't outrun cops-Switches to tow truck-Uses old a*ss 70s car as a weapon and destroys all cop cars with it-Escapes10/10 would use car as weapon again
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
As a Driver game it's absolute garbage compared to the likes of Driv3r and Parallel Lines.On its own, however, it's a really fun game, with interesting mechanics, good driving physics and a huge variety of vehicles and tasks at your disposal. Buy it if it's on sale and you're feeling like playing an arcade racing game.
Was this review helpful?
If you wanted to become a ghost to posess cars and drive in an alternate San Fransisco inhabited by pedestrians with superhuman agility, then you just save yourself some $$$$ instead of buying GTA V
Was this review helpful?
Why do I play this game so much?
Well luckily Uplay works for me and this game is slightly less blotchy than 'The Crew'
Was this review helpful?
820 people found this review funny
Oh no, I'm about to crash*switch carsOh look, someone crashed....
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
People look at me like I'm crazy when they ask me what my favourite driving game is, and I say Driver: San Francisco. &Never heard of it&, they tell me, &What's it about?&. Well, it's a story-based driving game. &Intriguing&, they say, &and you're playing as a criminal, I take it?&. No, in fact you're a detective. A detective in a coma. I know, I know, it's serious.The most ignorant people usually walk away at this point, and never listen to my opinions again. Or are those the ones who stay to hear more? I can never tell. Anyway, there's a filtration. Here's the great thing about Detective In A Coma: he can fly out of his own body into that of another driver, and take control of their car. What you do with it is up to you, and at the touch of a button you can fly back into your own car. You aren't restricted to the cars you can see, you can fly right up into the clouds and zoom out until the world is a virtual map, and choose cars to enter from the entire game world, zooming seamlessly down into the gameplay again. Yes, you've seen that in GTA V recently, but don't forget this game came out in 2011. And there are other abilities you'll gain later that I won't spoil now, but trust me - something FANTASTIC happens before the game's end, and you will never see anything like it in any driving game ever again.Yes, this game is trashy and silly, but it's intentionally so. It's a spirited, madcap take on decades of buddy action movies. You should buy it. Maybe it'll become your favourite driving game too.
Was this review helpful?
This Review is more than likely how to get the game working from Uplay crashes. The Uplay downloading from steam is outdated, do not open the game after you finish downloading it. Do not think for once it is like Origin/EA Game giving away your CD Key to another friend because it will not work like that.1. After downloading on steam, do not launch game!!a. If you did install Uplay from Steam, uninstall it.2. Download the latest Uplay from the original website.3. Launch the game from steam. Use the CD key on steam and activate it on your Uplay account.Now you can launch the game from steam all you want.This game works on Windows 8 completely fine.Uplay has two singleplayer challenge content you can grab after gaining Uplay points.&Tanners Day Off& and &San Franscico Challenge&These challenges help your story mission by winning points to buy vehicles. They are worth grabbing. The other two is on your own. Not many people play multiplayer, so I suggest not to grab &SRT8 Police Car& as it is for multiplayer only. Initiate Uplay Achievement -& Reach Multiplayer Rank 5Tips: Doing first Tutorial mission for multiplayer will get you from Rank 0 to Rank 1.This achievement you either have to play with a friend or play online with 1 other person. Getting to level 5 is very easy and within an hour or two. Multiplayer content doesn't cross over to singleplayer. So those who bought this game for single player don't have to worry other than this achievement for 20 Uplay point to unlock contents.The actual review. This is a must grab for racing fans. It is a free roam driving game rather than a GTA like game. You cannot get out of your car. There are many racing in this game with a lot of Hot Pursuit chases. If you are a fan of &Need For Speed Hot Pursuit&, you'll love this game. This game is what &Hot Pursuit& should have been like with a story mode.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Driver San Francisco
Driver: San Francisco - Deluxe Edition
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website搜索 新闻 资讯 游戏
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
全面部署&苹果开放San&Francisco字体下载页面
编辑:wangqing && 来源:网络 && 发布时间: 9:35:13
  【巴士数码】首先在Apple Watch上启用的San Francisco字体,以其清晰柔和与高可读性为特色。苹果正在将其全面部署至下一代各个平台系统中,成为iOS 9, OS X El Capitan以及watchOS 2的系统字体,取代原先采用的Helvetica字体。现在苹果已经在开发者页面中开放下载San Francisco字体包。
  watch OS和iOS 9以及OS X El Capitan采用的San Francisco字体略有不同,watch OS中采用的是紧凑版本,其他系统则采用标准版本。San Francisco字体支持iOS的Dynamic Type动态字体调节技术,能够自动根据字号动态调整字间距以及字体高度。苹果系统字体网页还向开发者提供了TextKit API。对于中国用户来说,苹果在iOS 9、OS X El Capitan和watchOS 2中使用了全新“苹方”字体,与San Francisco配合。
扫描左侧二维码,可以订阅iPhone中文网官方微信。每天除了推送最新的苹果产品资讯,我们还将不定期举行有奖活动,广大网友可以积极参与,幸运随时会降临!当然,你也可微信搜索“iPhone中文网”或“apple4cn”,关注iPhone中文网官方微信,第一时间获取更多苹果资讯。
iOS越狱破解
苹果产品信息查询
热门新闻排行
皖公网安备05 皖网文许字[3号
TGBUS Corporation, All Rights Reserved旧金山大学简介University of San Francisco,专业设置,排名,入学条件,问答,视频,圈子评论_美国大学_教育时空网
当前位置:& && && 介绍
本校现有圈友:
旧金山大学
University of San Francisco
旧金山大学研究生院
旧金山大学最新活动
旧金山大学&&University of San Francisco学校概况
  (简称USF)成立于1855年,地处旧金山市,校舍位置得天独厚,矗立在全市七个山峰之一的山顶上,远眺整个风景优美的旧金山湾和金门桥,俯瞰旧金山华埠,而市中心就在脚底。该学校自建校以来,以培养学生刻苦修习学业,服务社会的精神为目的。学校设立的课程和学术研究项目给教师、学生及研究人员各种机会,使他们通过在校的学习、研究工作提高自身的学术素养及专业水平,成为21世纪所需要的成功人才。该大学商学院毕业生素来享有盛誉,已经毕业的中国校友包括新浪董事陈立武、华润置地董事长王印,对外经贸大学前管理学院院长马春光。
  是一所综合性大学,教学水准和学术研究水平在美国大学里名列前茅。学校在人文科学、社会科学、自然科学等领域里为本科生设立了17个常规专业,为研究生设立了9个专业。
  竭诚欢迎来自美国本土和世界各地的学生,目前共有来自世界上57个国家的学生在就读。外国学生如欲申请在攻读研究生,可按下列步骤申请。
  外国学生在攻读研究生时间为4个学期,共23个月。每个学期的学习又分为两个阶段,每个阶段10个星期,两个阶段之间有3个星期的假期。学校为留学生设立了专门的服务机构留学生联合会(ISA),为外国学生提供帮助。学校接受申请者的入学申请后,将向申请者发放1&20表,申请者可持此表去就近的美国使领馆办理签证。需注意的是,申请者即使已经取得签证,也需保存1&20表。在申请者到达后,需持此表和护照、签证、1&94表办理报到手续。以后如出境旅行,必须在离境一星期前得到校方在1&20表的签字确认,方可离境。离境期间1&20表和护照必须随身携带。留学生可在校园内寻找相关工作,每周不得超过20小时。如到校外工作,其工作性质应与所攻读的专业相关。如留学生想在学习期间办理移民,可与旧金山移民办公室联系。
  学校优势:
  1、江泽民总书记访美时曾专程到访问
  2、允许优秀学生&加速&完成其学业,从而节省学费和生活费的开支
  3、提供大量的校内工作、实习、奖学金等各种形式的经济资助
  4、以创业精神闻名,台湾3.1%的上市公司董事长为校友
  5、Intel新任CEO、秘鲁总统均为校友
  6、加州是美国乃至全球经济最有活力的地区之一、工作机会众多
  招生理念:
  我们提倡的是素质教育,我们希望招到素质比较全面的学生,我们不需要分数很高,但是其他方面不一定能融入我们的学习环境。对于有特别天赋的学生,例如在音乐、体育、计算机方面有一定的天赋,我们会给予特别的经济资助
  一年级新生
  一年级新生是指高中已经毕业将要在进行第一年学习的学生.新生的招生是具有选择性的.每个学生的申请都会被一一审核.申请者要递交一份学术成绩单,学术准备材料与学术成就证明,推荐信和能证明你英语熟练等级的证明.
  转学生
  转学生指那些已经在某所大学完成部分课程的学生.申请转学的学生必须在原学校已经完成至少24学分的课程.
  是一所综合性大学,教学水准和学术研究水平在美国大学里名列前茅。学校在人文科学、社会科学、自然科学等领域里为本科生设立了17个常规专业,为研究生设立了9个专业。
  本科生专业:
  工商管理学院(会计,商务管理,企业管理,金融,酒店管理,国际贸易,管理学,市场学)
  教育学院(咨询心理学,教育技术学,国际与多文化教育,学习与指导,组织与领导,教师教育学和特殊教育学)
  法学院(比较法, 国际贸易法, 知识产权与技术法)
  人文与科学院(建筑与社区设计,人文教育,人文历史/人文管理,亚洲研究,生物学,化学,通信研究学,比较文学,计算机科学,经济学,英语,英语作为第二外语,环境科学,环境研究,体育科学,美术,法语研究学,图表设计,历史,    国际组织研究,日语研究,数学,传播学,行为艺术与社会评判,哲学,政治,心理学,西班牙语,视觉艺术)
  研究生专业:
  工商管理学院(企业管理,金融,国际商务,管理学,市场学,电信学,战略管理学)
  人文与科学学院(亚洲太平洋研究,生物学,化学,计算机科学,经济学,环境管理,金融分析,国际经济与发展经济学,因特网工程学,体育管理神学)
  教育学院(数字传播与学习,国际教育与多文化教育,学习与指导,婚姻与家庭治疗,组织与领导,校园咨询,教师教育,英语作为第二外语.)
  法学院(法医,llm,联合法医/mba)
  graduate school 分为traditional和college of professional studies两种, 文科不需要gre, 生物和化学专业有全奖, 每年每个系招生10-20人, 下面重点介绍4个优势专业:
  1. internet engineering网络工程, 不需要有本科的专业背景, 如果本科是读文科的话, 需要上一个bridge program.
  2. financial analysis金融分析, 是目前美国第一所办金融分析硕士的大学, 这个专业需要toefl 560/570, 写作4.0, gmat数学部分成绩在83% 以上
  3. sports management体育管理, 在全美位居专业排名的前三位,是一个新兴的专业, 非常有发展潜力, 建议想学marketing的学生去学这个专业, 因为中国是一个体育大国, 有广大的体育市场, 众所周知, 一些国际国内的知名品牌都喜欢选用体育明星作为其代言人及在一些重大体育赛事中, 赞助商多是知名品牌, 这就是营销和体育的有利结合. 据测算, 目前全国对体育管理专业人才的需求至少有2万名.
  4 computer science 计算机科学
  以下可以为攻读硕士学位的学生免gre或者gmat:亚太研究;化学;经济学;环境管理;金融分析;网络工程;
  运用管理;写作;教育学;咨询心理学;信息安全;信息系统;组织发展;非赢利管理;项目管理;公共管理。
  另外,对于攻读学士或硕士学位的学生,学习条件优异,但toefl未达到学校要求的情况下,学校可以提供语言+专业的双录取。
  学生服务:
  教学方式:
  学校注重理论与实践结合。把工业和咨询业的经验带到课堂,教授们不仅使学生读懂所学的基础理论知识,还努力让学生在现实生活中掌握使用这些知识所必须的技能。无论你是从旧金山证券交易所或旧金山纪事报,从丽嘉酒店的前台,从甲骨文公司或从生物科技公司还是从加州环保局所学得的知识和经验,在学校学习期间,都可以学会迈出你职业生涯的第一步。
  校园设施:
  图书馆可与包括专业学术、政府部门及商业信息等200多个校外数据库连接。馆藏图书100多万册;订阅期刊杂志3000余种。
  网络的使用,现代化的教师,设备齐全的实验室,学校的教学设备堪称一流。
  学校住宿:
  校内每个宿舍楼都有电话,有线电视插座和高速网络连接口。校内所有宿舍楼内都有洗衣房和厨房设备。
  校外住宿的学生也有与校内住宿的相同设施。旧金山大学坐落于十分安静的居民区,学校附近有各种类型的住房可租借。学校的住宿服务中心可以协助你找到你需要的校外住房。
  无论你选择住在校园内还是校园外,旧金山市都有一个通往各处十分便捷的各类公共交通系统,所以不需要专门买车使用。
  实习与活动:
  通过邀请市内商业行政人员、企业家定期来校兼职或客座讲学,可以很好地把周边社区丰富的知识和文化资源带到学校;通过实习、社会工作、研究和志愿服务,把当前的社会热点与学习结合起来,从而使学校走上社会。学校很多学生定期在湾区的公司工作,将所学的知识在实践中寻求真是答案。
  每年,学校都要组织很多国际会议和研讨班,邀请世界各地知名的领导人与学校的学生接触与交流。很荣幸地邀请过多名诺贝尔奖金获得者来校演讲,他们中包括诺贝尔和平奖获得者DesmondTutu,OscarAriasSanchez,RigobertaMenchuTum,AdolfoPerezEsquivel和诺贝尔物理学奖获得者DouglasD.Osheroff,MartinL.Perl和RichardE.Taylor.
  休闲娱乐:
  校内有很多俱乐部及各类组织100多个。国际学生联合会(ISA)组织各类文化活动,促进跨文化之间的理解和校内学生群体之间的交流。学校运动房设备齐全,每周为学生组织像太极拳、瑜伽等十多个锻炼项目。学校还有游泳馆可供各种水上运动使用;有市内篮球、排球、羽毛球和壁球场地。
最新申请成功案例
  女,23岁
  无gre成绩,ielts 6.5
  华东师范大学广播电视编导专业本科应届毕业生,获得旧金山大学亚太文化研究生专业录取。
  父亲为银行系统高管,母亲退休,提供存款30万,2处房产。
  签出日期:2012年5月
  女,20岁
  gpa3.0
  ielts6.0
  上海上外附中高中应届毕业生。
  父母均为私营企业主,有哥哥待业,存款120万,签证前6个月内存入,房产7套,其中2套商用,无其它投资。
  签出日期:2012年6月